Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


9,851 to 9,900 of 14,076 << first < prev | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | next > last >>

Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin takes a few moments as he walks along side Ptahh, bringing him up to speed on immediate concerns.

The Commandant, Gregory Bonedeuce needs done thief caught to appease elder Hargrove. Rumor is the thief is partial to sewers and rats, so sewer diving (whole other world, literal underworld). Some merchant lost a ring in the sewer as well, reward for its return. Sewer can be accessed tomorrow night, something about the tide being right.

Astrianna fancies herself the greatest musician ever to walk the earth, so she's trying to impress the Commandant, who himself is a fine fiddle player. If she doesn't impress him, he'll grow bored of her. If she outplays him too much, she'll be cut up for chum.

He's selling The Baron of the Tides, one of the ships were looking to acquire.

Bethany Razor, legendary... Has invited us to her ship, Quell's Whore. And she happens to be selling the Black Rider, another ship we are/were considering.


"Perrin only left a few days ago, he should be for a while. The greedy harbormaster pocket the coins before the glimmer of light hits the metal." The stub of his cigar glows as he turns to walk away with his assistant. He yells at someone down the wharf, his attention on other matters now.


Evil GM

Are you off to find the Commandant at the Fort Stormshield?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin looks over Astrianna near Mother's Blessing, watches Boris walk away with assistant in tow and then back at the Rabid Weasel.

Yeah, Ptahh... This is part of our problem, he confides.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Can the Black Rider's helm be re-fitted so that we do not need someone of great strength to steer it?


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:
Can the Black Rider's helm be re-fitted so that we do not need someone of great strength to steer it?

With time and money sure.


"Sewers, eh? Nasty work. Can't say I like the closed quarters in there. More difficult to swing my blade," Ptahh mutters. "Everyone has problems, but some of us have solutions." He grins at Sorrin.


Evil GM

Bri as you look around the dock, you see three sets of fins boldly prowling the waters nearby. You know it would be dangerous work to get in the water to remove and replace a helm, steering mechanism, and rudder. Not impossible but dangerous, so it'll be costly. It would take drydocking it or magic and armed divers to fend off the sharks.

fins: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Yep on to check out the Baron's price. I do really like the Black Rider, but don't know that we have the time and money to refit and Bri won't want to sail on a ship she can't help steer.


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:
Yep on to check out the Baron's price. I do really like the Black Rider, but don't know that we have the time and money to refit and Bri won't want to sail on a ship she can't help steer.

Note: I'm not trying to dissuade you from the ship, most anything is possible with money.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Yup off to see if the Commandant is in.

Astri just wanted to say goodbye to Captain Longplank and Thalios, don't have to rp that.


Evil GM

As you make your way up to the fort, you see a squad exiting most likely for their shift work. You do see roughly 50 yards from the fort the latest gallows and one bloated men swinging from the rope. His flesh has been pecked at by vultures, his body is mostly shredded sinew, his life blood is long gone. I sign is hung from a nearby post:

Thief, rabble-rouser, pirate, and debtor.


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Yup off to see if the Commandant is in.

Astri just wanted to say goodbye to Captain Longplank and Thalios, don't have to rp that.

Got it.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna takes a look at the hanging body, and then the nearby sign. I wonder how profitable it is to be a sign maker around here? Hmm.

She climbs the hill up to the fort, expecting to encounter the on-duty sergeant.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Not at all surprised by the swinging bodies up here, Bri gives a glance and shrug and keeps moving on.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell stops for a moment to say a prayer for the dead man. The grotesque sight reinforces her promise to Lester. Must they dishonor the dead like this? Expose children to this? Is such brutality necessary to dissuade the malcontent? I looked more like they were becoming that which they hung.


Ptahh stops alongside Chell and watches her a moment, then looks up at the swinging body. "Cruel to be sure, but most likely deserved. I'd go down with my blade in my hand before I allowed them to do that to me." ...wonder who he was.

Ptahh turns and continues following the group.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Hah!" Chell jumps as the large fighter seems to appear beside her. How does someone that big move to quietly? I really need to pay attention more. She says nothing in response but merely nods. Death maybe. But his corpse bring used as a warning to others? That seemed overdone.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

sailor: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Just curious if Bri can figure out the cost and time to fix the Black Rider helm. She'll be adding that to the cost of boat. Just like she will be adding the coast of some armament to the Baron and see if that evens out between the two.

I mean really, you're asking a woman to do some bargain shopping here. Expect questions. :)


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Craft (Ship): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Profession (Sailor): 1d2 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

I'd say "need a hand?" but I doubt I can help.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

You rolled a 1d2 Chell :p


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Profession (Sailor): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Ha. Oops. Made no difference in the end.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

lol, you did better by rolling a d2 than you did a d20 :)


Evil GM

The squad swings off the road about 50 feet form you, they are have changed direction, leaving the roadway wide open for you to approach the gate. the gates are closed when you arrive and the you can see 4 guards standing near the parapet bows aimed at you.

The door slide opens: "State your business."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"You're up Astri.

Bri hangs back and let's Astrianna do the big talking here.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises her eyebrows at the bows aimed her way. She makes sure to keep her stance relaxed. I suppose I'd be jumpy too if a group of well armed and armored people strolled up to the gate. At dusk.

The half-elf speaks in a firm, confident voice. "Astrianna Sparacello and company requesting audience with the Commandant, or a representative if he is not available, to discuss the purchase of The Baron of the Tides."


The slider scraps shut and 15-minutes later one door opens and you are lead into the tent in the middle of the grounds.

Map inside Fort Stormshield

*I used an old map, I did not change out the token that were used previously.

There are four guards there, then the Commandant and his escort arrives. Most of you will recognize Commander and sorcerer Aeron Chamber and the the Commandant, Gregory Boneduece arrive.

"Good to see you. I heard you are interested in purchasing the Baron of the Tides, is that correct?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin keeps his silence, his mind wandering to the attendants that helped him freshen up earlier in the day and the hanging man, such a stark contrast.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Diplomacy aids and argument points are welcome if you guys wish to assist in the bargaining

Astrianna waits impatiently, but she occupies herself with plans for dealing with the Commandant. Boris said Gregory wants 11,500 for it, maybe 10,000 if he favors the buyer. I'd say I have that covered... I'd like to get the ship for 9,000, but that's pushing it for a ship of that quality. I could low-ball him with the 9,000, and maybe we can settle at 9,500 if he's in a good mood.

Once inside the tent she gives a curtsey to both the Commandant and Commander Chambers. "Good to see you, Commandant. Commander Chambers."

She gets down to business, anticipating a challenge to get a bargain out of the Commandant. "You are correct. We're considering a career in privateering, exploration, and of course continuing our traditional problem-solving endeavors. After touring the ship we concluded she's a fine vessel, and suited to our interests."

Astrianna folds her hands in front of her waist. "We are willing to purchase her immediately for a sum of 9,000 gold pieces, payed in gemstones and coin." A smile appears on her lips. "A hefty sum for your coffers, no?"

Diplomacy for sales pitch: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Sense Motive for reaction to offer: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

diplomacy, aid another for +2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Consider if you will, you've had her idle... We need to save as much as possible to man and supply her.

Of course, our services would become available to you at preferred rates.


Ptahh takes a long look at the gate and around the inner grounds as they enter, noting the defenses. Being midful that he is undoubtedly watched, he keeps his eyes mving, never staring in one place for very long.

As two men, whom he assumes is the Commandant and an aid, enter the tent, he stands behind Astrianna in a non-threatening manner with both his hands in clear view.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

A shiver runs up the priestess' spine before she even enters the fortress. Ever since witnessing the crucifixion she saw here last time, it has given her the creeps. Another more terrible thought crossed her mind though, the comments she made to Xander a few days ago. This might not be a good idea depending on how far the Kraken had corrupted the Dragoons. She was positive there was some but how much had yet to be seen. She wasn't ready or prepared for this. "I think I will leave this matter to you Astrianna, so I am heading back to the inn. I have something I want to look into early tomorrow so I think I should turn in early." It is not a lie but she attempts to hide here nervousness anyway.

Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Her darting eyes and nervous fidgeting are a dead give away.

Two in a row. I figured karma was going to catch up after those saves against entangle.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Before entering the fort:

Astrianna blinks several times as she tries to process the reasoning behind one of the worst lies she has ever seen told. "...What's gotten into you Chell?" Did Lester tell her something?

She shakes her head slowly. "I don't think it would be wise for you to be walking around the Tide district by yourself this late at night. This won't take long, then we can relax with Captain Razor's crew. It'll be fun, I promise. You and I could sing something!" The half-elf gives her an encouraging smile.


All eyes are on Sorrina and Ptahh two "newer" members that have not been to the fort previously. When Astri speaks the commandant listens intently. "we are indeed looking to sell that ship and ordinarily I'd want to haggle and beat your will against the cliff, but you're a damn fine fiddler and you've looked into some concerns that I've had. I'll see it sold for $9,800."

He looks under his nails, he seems somewhat bored already. "I didn't see that thief, Karskor Thul with you...an oversight? That fool broke into
Barrison Hargrove’s residence, I'm getting pressure to find him and we don't don't want Hargrove embarrassed by that event."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna chuckles at his comments. "I appreciate your frankness on the matter." I wish we had captured Thul first. We must capture him soon, or we will look like fools.

She keeps her posture, not letting it show that his apparent boredom with their negotiations was quite annoying to her. She momentarily changes the subject to Thul. "The noose tightens around Thul's neck. I am confident we know where he is hiding. As long as the writ you issued us covers entry into the sewers, we will have him tomorrow night."

The half-elf returns to the deal. "9,500 for the ship, and you will come to the fort in the morning day after next to find Thul bound and gagged in a cell." She extends her well-manicured hand to seal the offer.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Outside

Chell gets control over her nerves after being called out. "I think I can handle myself all the way there. I prepared lightning today." She smiles, trying to be reassuring. She would like to talk to Bethany but there was something more pressing to deal with. Lester mentioned the sharks. With one of Dajobas' alters blessed and sunk he might be looking for revenge. Or, thinking back to the first day here and the were-shark, it could be a lot worse. Bethany would have to wait.

"I need to be up before the sailors and fisherman set out. These sharks concern me. We pissed off Dajobas last night. Be foolish to think we could get away without retaliation." She turns to leave and heads for the inn, her eyes constantly scanning for trouble. She makes one pit stop along the way, if he was still open. She didn't want to deal with Sagacious Sam but he was still the best in the business for what she had in mind.

"Excuse me. Would you happen to still be open? You crafted a wondrous custom item for a friend of mine and was wondering if you could help me with a similar idea?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Before Fort entry

Astrianna sighs at Chell and shrugs. It was obvious the cleric could not be persuaded otherwise. The bard takes the wide-brimmed hat off of her head and tosses it to the priestess.

"Just be careful, all right? And look menacing- scowl a bit."

Giving Hat of Disguise to Chell.


"9600!"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna chews the thought over for a few moments before extending her hand once more. "Deal."


"I'm sure I could help, the real question is will I help." The pompous wizard curtly replies to the cleric.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"It's for a good cause," she starts, but seeing his sour look in response, she realizes quickly that will no be enough. "And I have money. I am sure you know of the Cauldron of Plenty and could create one easily," she starts. Something told her the more compliments she used the better his mood would be. "I was wondering you had any ideas on making a low cost option? Something more efficient. Maybe one that provided only food and water instead of feast? Or a smaller item that provided enough food for one person for a day? Nothing fancy, just enough to get by. Something the less affluent could afford?"

"And I need some scrolls. Detect Disease and Stone Shape. And we recently used a swan boat on our last venture so I need a new one."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin nods, pleased. Commandant, Sir. When will the harbourmaster be informed, or shall we deliver a note from you ourselves with your seal, of course.

We will need our crew to start moving to The Baron of the Tides, if we can begin that process tonight, we'll pick up the day's docking fees.


The wizard gets a perturbed look on his face. "What is this some sort of Quell humor? I'm a wizard! Do I look like I can conjure up food and drink? I cast..." he says it painfully slow, enunciating each syllable, "AR... CANE spells." Who does she think she is trying to dupe me. he gathers his composure. "I do have a few divine scrolls around here but you'd do better at your chapterhouse or Featherton's Divinity Shop near the Jade District."

"Yeah...I've a couple of the swan boats long craning necks too...465 gold each."

I realized after I typed out a response that you're looking for mostly divine scrolls/items and Sam is arcane. I had to rethink his response. So I'll come up with divine shop for you.


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

Sorrin nods, pleased. Commandant, Sir. When will the harbourmaster be informed, or shall we deliver a note from you ourselves with your seal, of course.

We will need our crew to start moving to The Baron of the Tides, if we can begin that process tonight, we'll pick up the day's docking fees.

"When I get paid in gemstones and coin as Lady Astri mentioned that she had, I'll give you my sealed transfer of ownership." he replies to Sorrin.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

He managed to get me one hundred gold above my projected price... still a great deal.

Astrianna smiles as the deal is complete, and removes her haversack from her shoulder. She reaches into the main compartment and starts pulling out pouches of coins and gems, setting them on the table. "Platinum, gold.. diamonds, rubies... You will find it all accounted for."

She opens up a bag to show one of the small brilliant rubies. "Exquisite." Though if one were to put their nose too close to the gems, they would have a faint stink of the hungermire.

Astrianna pays 7,600gp out of their ship fund... Ptahh was going to pay 2,000 so he could have a stake in the ship, correct?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Ask and ye shall... Well, you know the rest.

We can assume Ptahh's situation was handled previously, and Astrianna can pay it all out?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I forgot about the spell requirement for crafting and didn't know about Featherton's.

Chell leans back from the berating eyes a little wide. "Well excuse me. I figured I could work a deal with the Chapter house for scrolls of the spell If that is a thing for something this useful. And since you already did a custom job I figured you were the best person to go to. Sorry. I'll take the scrolls and the boat though."

Detect Disease:150
Stone Shape:375
Feather Token Swan boat:465
Total:990


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

Ask and ye shall... Well, you know the rest.

We can assume Ptahh's situation was handled previously, and Astrianna can pay it all out?

yes, assume it was handled privately before the transaction. so if the price was 9600 divided by 5 = 1920 each. Remember you'll have some docking fees. I need to see which ship that I ahve best fits the layout and stats for the Baron.

"Congratulations."

Baron of the Tide:

This sleek darkwood freighter once belonged to the infamous smuggler Baron Desmond Shade. After his capture on the high seas through the joint efforts of Bonedeuce’s Pride and the Albatross – followed by Shade’s summary execution – the Dragoons now own the Baron of the Tide. Gregory Bonedeuce seeks to sell the ship. The Baron handles extremely well (+4 circumstance bonus on Profession [sailor] checks) and is faster than any other ship on the Razor save Quell’s Whore; however, the vessel lacks armament and lacks the endurance to withstand major attack.


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:

I forgot about the spell requirement for crafting and didn't know about Featherton's.

I just created Featherton's. I'll have to put together a shop and stuff. I probably don't have time tonight. And Astri please add it to the spreadsheet, I may forget about it.


Evil GM

Port Shaw with Featherton's Divinity Shop added

*I updated the map in the campaign tab for future reference.

Chell I'll have to come up with "shop" map

9,851 to 9,900 of 14,076 << first < prev | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.