Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


7,251 to 7,300 of 14,076 << first < prev | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | next > last >>

M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Or try to kill us later. Dunno if there is any 'code' if ever where he will piss off if we just let him go.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna agrees with Torgue. "Indeed... I wouldn't trust him. I have the feeling to make him trustworthy we'd have to be greasing his palms with significant amounts of gold."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I should forgive your snide and smug comments in there, for lack of sleep. But, you're just petty.

I don't care much what happens to him. If he sticks around, ever raising a hand to anyone... I'll kill him. All I need to know is about the dragoons, and it's not for me. It's too open others' eyes.. He looks each person in the eye.

Hargrove, the dragoons... I am a law abiding man and respect order, but this is not, they are not order or the law. They are bullies, occupation forces, oppressors. This is corruption and chaos. Subjugation.

Father Zalen, do you know of anything that would implicate the dragoons or some faction of them in the madness that has threatened to swallow Port Shaw?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

If Father Zalen is not with us, will ask later.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Or we let him go, you make me invisible and something with magic and I hit him so hard his head flies out his arse. Take care of him being a problem and not desecrating the temple.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell gives Zalen the robe silently. She is still a little shell-shocked to know someone has been disposing of bodies in acid. And that some of those might have been priests from this very chapterhouse. She was only mildly thankful that Garreg didn't seem to be responsible. Well...directly anyway. Or maybe he was. Things were so complicated here. So she didn't speak up on what to do with him.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna laughs softly at Torgue's idea. "I knew I liked you. I think that may be a viable option."

She looks at Sorrin, confused. "What are you talking about? Snide and smug? To you? I don't recall uttering anything you could interpret that way, but if you'd like me to start you're on the right track. As for the Dragoons, they probably are corrupt. This is a frontier settlement, with frontier justice. The justice goes to the highest bidder. I don't really care as long as we're on the side that pays us and isn't going to murder us in our sleep."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin dismisses the arguement with Astrianna, but does indicate Chell.

Chell-shocked, there... I mean, the Priestess her Holiness. It's not me you need to teach the ways of the world, Astrianna. I don't think thinks any bad guys exist.

It's all in Sorrin's imagination. You could probably show her proof, evidence from a reliable source. She'd deny it.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises an eyebrow, looking to Chell and noticing she was quiet. The bard frowns. "I think she just needs some time to process what's going on here, Sorrin. She'll speak on the matter when she's ready."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Excuse me for trying to add some perspective and context to a person's execution," she says tiredly. She then turns to Astri. "You showed a decent amount of knowledge about religion Astrianna. Can you go over the tenets of Sarenrae, specifically the ones about redemption." She then leaves the room to stand in front of Garreg. She gives a Zalen a serious look, trying to ask what is right here without having to ask and appear weak in front of this criminal. She then sinks down to look Garreg in the eye while he sits on the ground. "If we let you go what would you do with your freedom?" she asks. Her face is neutral but he can tell this is a very loaded question and Zalen can tell if he lies.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

In private.

You're probably right. I like it when you're right. He pauses, thinking.

But, shakes his head and remains silent.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Thinking she was serious, Astrianna lifts up her hand as if to start counting on her fingers. "Well, if we go by the commonly used post-reformation tenets handed down by the Holy Sunlord Thalachos, we would begin with..." Her emerald eyes follow Chell as she leaves the room. "Oh.. that was rhetorical." She clears her throat, and pretends as if that did not just happen.

The bard watches from the doorway, leaning against the frame with arms folded.

By the way, I forgot to mention it earlier but your prayer to Quell was very well written, Chell.


Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Astrianna's eyebrows raise a little when he mentions Karskor is mixed Tulita. Mololi Ali'i said the thief that stole the Jawbone was half-tulita. Could the stolen scrimshaw from Hargrove's estate and the Jawbone be the same? That, or this thief has a scrimshaw obsession. "Where can I find this "Lester?"

"Garreg, how many dragoons beside the ones at the Barnacle are on your payroll? Do you know if a Sergeant Darenar is involved in any of the drug smuggling?"

"Lest'r well known on the docks and other places... he's a halfling. we ain't runnin' in the same crowd if ya git me drift. priest may know 'im. try the loser bar wit the hasbeens."

"i pay six, share costs wit barrett...he's got more. Dar's corrupt but ain't on my payroll" he is about at his limit of williness to talk.


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:


Father Zalen, do you know of anything that would implicate the dragoons or some faction of them in the madness that has threatened to swallow Port Shaw?[/b]

he exhales, "some of your words are treason, hargrove, the council and their appointed dragoons are the law. you my friend you just don't accept their laws and claim they are unjust or void...that is dangerous. what you speak is chaos and usurping the lawful gov't. that i can not support...at this time."

he pauses, "don't worry...i won't say anything, but i offer council, you talk treason."


Chell Silves wrote:
"Excuse me for trying to add some perspective and context to a person's execution," she says tiredly. She then turns to Astri. "You showed a decent amount of knowledge about religion Astrianna. Can you go over the tenets of Sarenrae, specifically the ones about redemption." She then leaves the room to stand in front of Garreg. She gives a Zalen a serious look, trying to ask what is right here without having to ask and appear weak in front of this criminal. She then sinks down to look Garreg in the eye while he sits on the ground. "If we let you go what would you do with your freedom?" she asks. Her face is neutral but he can tell this is a very loaded question and Zalen can tell if he lies.

'i'm gatherin' my coin and skadaddlin' like i said...frontier bound, out of here."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin seems crestfallen. You're right Father, I should not have involved you. But, if we're to at least share the road ahead to solve the mystery of disappearing priests... Is there no clue that the church can share?

I worry that some small knowledge, held back... could mean the difference between life and death. I promise to only act where corruption and evil have been revealed.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Chell, for the same reasons you would say that it is not for us to execute this man, it is also not for us to just let him go free."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna inspects her nails, which she cut earlier and lacquered black to match her dress before the performance at the Kraken. She sighs- one has already started to chip.

She glances up at Chell and Garreg, watching the situation unfold. The half-elf is loath give up the wealth of magic items Embri said they found on Garreg's person, but decides not to push the matter. This is going to be the second one they let live. I wonder if they truly believe these people will ever be anything else but smugglers?


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Well if we just kill all those corrupt types and pile their bodies up high, then the ones that are left will just go 'Not worth trying to take them on.'


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"No. You want a deal? Here it is. Answer all our questions. Give up everything you own. And then you can leave. No Dragoons. No Ring. No us. A fresh start so to speak."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises an eyebrow at Chell's offer, finding it absurd. My, our priestess has turned into a regular brigand. A holy brigand? Her motivations are likely some kind of misguided idea of redemption. Still, this isn't what I want, not all of it. I want the names of the Dragoons on his payroll and the name of someone else in the Ring.

The half-elf decides to play Asmodeus' advocate, with the intent of getting Garreg on her side and convincing him to agree to give up some of his belongings in exchange for his freedom in light of Chell's brutal offer. "Is he to join a monastery and become a monk? Where will he go and how will he get there with nothing?"

She steps away from the door frame and walks over to stand beside Chell. "I will also make a deal. You keep your coin, armor, and sword, and get on the next ship out of Shaw. In exchange I want the names of all the dragoons on your payroll and a single name- someone else that is part of the Ring I don't already know about. Zalen will know if you're lying, so don't start spitting out John's and Smith's at me."

She glances over at Chell, then back to Garreg before spreading her palms wide. "Now you have a choice... what a wonderful thing to have."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

I hear Cheliax is a great place to go to start over. Nice civil war brewing, lots of opportunities.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"I didn't mean just my questions," Chell says under her breath to Astrianna. "Give him weapons and armor and he is going to use them. Give him nothing and he is forced to find other ways of surviving, if he survives. I though it a happy medium between you and Sorrin. Its more than he deserves."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna leans her head over to Chell to whisper to her. "Sorry if it appears I'm undercutting you, but he'll never agree to your terms, I know his type. Also I feel we've got everything important out of him except concerning the Ring. If it's more than he deserves, why are we even bargaining with him? I was just going to haul him off to the fort and be done with him. Torgue can bash his brains in for all I care."


"Too many differing suggestions are made, surely enough to confuse those under their own wits. i offer him this house's protection and a ship out without weapons, and 50 gold to start afresh. no dragoons to follow" the priest looks over the other others. "name those six under your pay.'


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods her head, satisfied with the compromise. "I'll agree to this. Thank you, father." As long as she's getting her cut of the loot, it matters not if Garreg ends up in a ditch or halfway across the sea. The bard pulls out her notebook and pen, looking at Garreg expectedly.


garreg gives up the six names on his payroll.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna writes down the names, intending to send them off to to the Commandant... after she has squeezed the other names out of Barret. "Thank you for your cooperation Garreg. I wish you a long and happy life."

With that situation dealt with, the bard looks at her companions. "Shall we return to the Barnacle? I hear you all found something to investigate."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Is there not more questions? Or maybe just elaboration?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You doing anything in character? Else, no one can react.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Tell us everything you know that has been going on at that bar. Was it a priest of Quell or not? What were the Nightslink doing there? Who is, or was, under your payroll in the Dragoons? And what is the Ring? You know something but won't say. If you and your friends want to leave answer everything."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna lays a hand on Chell's arm. Her voice is sincere. "Chell... I understand you want to get to the bottom of disappearances, but he's said all he's going to say. Let's go to the cellar and find out more."

He's already answered most of the questions: He saw a priest of Quell there once, months ago. He doesn't know what the nightslinks are doing other than robbing people and said they were bad-asses. He gave us the names of the dragoons on the payroll, which Astrianna plans to hand over to Boneduece. I'm sure if we hear any of the names, Baldwin will tell us.

He's not going to talk about the Ring unless we start getting violent.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

He was rather vague so I thought with the an actual deal on the table there might be more. Do we leave him here alone with Zalen or go to the cellar? Tempted to make Sorrin babysit but that might turn...bloody.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I can hang with Garreg. Scout's honor.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I think Zalen can handle himself, considering he's the one that brokered the deal.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Yes. Let's," she says steeling herself for what is to come.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue hauls himself up and finishes his winecup before heading out with the others.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin gives Garreg one last look. A loose end. If he keeps to himself, he'll live. If Sorrin's agents find him rebuilding any criminal enterprise... Well, accidents happen. But, one night at a time.

Dawnflower, keep us.

Thank you, Father. Your insight and assistance in the matter have been invaluable. May we honor Quell in intent and action.

Once alone with the group, I suggest we keep our dragoon corruption findings to ourselves. It may draw ire. Corruption, spawned from the stuff of chaos has many forms and sources.

There could very well be multiple corrupt factions within the one dragoon body. Boneduce did not ask about Garreg, now that the thug is neutralized, we should let it be.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri snorts in derision. "I don't want to hear any more lectures from you in the future Sorrin." After all that damn whining about wanting Garreg dead, he is now perfectly willing to let the man go free?

"Personally I would prefer to turn him over to the authorities, but I seem in the minority."

Bri shrugs and walks on out of the building. She will wait by the door for the others, ready to head on back to the cellar with the full group.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin bows his head. I hear and obey, Mistress. All my lectures shall be in the indelible present.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna shrugs as they exit the chapterhouse. "I intend to turn the names over to Boneduece in compensation for not bringing Garreg in. I suspect at least one of the names Garreg gave us is a double-agent anyway, considering Boneduece was able to get information about the drop a few nights prior. He can either execute them for treason, blackmail them into becoming double agents, or whatever he chooses to do."

She nods in agreement with Sorrin's statement about multiple factions. "Certainly. There is the cult of the Kraken, the cult of Dajobas, and the Ring as far as we know. Who knows what else? This is a fairly large city, barely tamed on the frontier."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Use this second chance wisely. Neither I nor Zalen will be able to save you next time," Chell says to Garreg. It wasn't a threat. She was just stating a fact. She then turns to Zalen. "Thank you." It was just two words but it conveyed more appreciation than it seemed. He was a bad man but she couldn't bring herself to kill him, however indirect it was.

As the others talk of what to do next all she can do is roll her eyes at Sorrin who has flipped opinion yet again. He thanks Zalen for advising mercy but not her. He talks of taking down the Dragoons and yet now that they have some evidence he would keep it quiet. She culd respect his determination but his methods were as chaotic as Port Shaw.


Chell Silves wrote:
"Tell us everything you know that has been going on at that bar. Was it a priest of Quell or not? What were the Nightslink doing there? Who is, or was, under your payroll in the Dragoons? And what is the Ring? You know something but won't say. If you and your friends want to leave answer everything."

"i told you want i saw a similar cloak as his." he nods to the one you brought in. "i gave ya the names, and i don;t know 'bout a Ring."


didn't say which ship he'll be sailing on. korg may not like a man dealing in drugs and flesh. of course, no dragoons will follow.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

As you wish, Astrianna... I acquiesce to your discretion in this matter.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Sneaky Zalen is sneaky.


Evil GM

you may remember korg is the minotaur first mate on quell's whore. sort of ironic actually.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Hahaha love Zalen. Korg seemed a pretty cool guy when Astri talked to him. Uh.. minotaur-guy.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri likes Zalen well enough, she just didn't agree with this one decision. As for Korg, she is still thinking about getting to know him better."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Off to the cellar again.

7,251 to 7,300 of 14,076 << first < prev | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.