Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


2,801 to 2,850 of 14,076 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>

Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:
The bartender shrugs with the question about haggling. "Not my business." Clearly not the person to ask.

What about the girl at the table who was interested in details via Falken?


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius looks to Henk, "So, using divine magic to enhance your abilities is allowed? Because if so, you know he is going to be using any help he can get. No sense you shouldn't do the same, as long as it's allowed."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna shakes her head at Darius. "I wouldn't talk like that... joking about cheating is not wise." She thumbs at the bodies hanging on the wall. "They have no sense of humor here when it comes to coin. Also...unless you have proof, and substantial proof at that, you don't accuse someone of cheating in gambling. Their friends will not take kindly to the suggestion even if you're right, because their coin is on the line too."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

David shrugs and pulls the chair out near the girl who had been staring at him.

Despite the fact that he had spoken to her earlier after she made eyes at him; for some reason he noted that now she seemed to be very quiet.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity to talk or gain information simply because he was acting timid, he swings the chair out and sits down across from her, putting the bottle of whisky on the table and his glass.

He pours himself a drink and looks at her.

"Hey, fancy a drink?" he asks with a charming smile.

He'll go ahead and try another Diplomacy Check hoping she'll respond...
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

"I'm not joking," Darius says, confused. "The Captain even said that as long as it had no discernible effect on the opponent. So does that include things like prayers for strength, speed of foot, and resilience? I'm just trying to figure out what is and isn't allowed, and if something is, we should use it is all I'm saying. I am most definitely NOT saying to cheat."


Evil GM
David "Dirk" Hawkins wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
The bartender shrugs with the question about haggling. "Not my business." Clearly not the person to ask.
What about the girl at the table who was interested in details via Falken?

I haven't gotten to that yet.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

"Well this chap Dugan is a straight up guy - a pro - had a drink wit 'im this afternoon." He thinks about the magic. "can't do anything that would hurt 'im" He shakes off the suggestion of using divine magic this fight as he looks at the men on the cross. Then he scrunches his face. "Now I may need some healing when it's ov'r."


Evil GM

A tall, wiry man with a deep voice projective voice that does not match his body stands in the middle of the ring. "Welcome...to Broken Skull! are you ready for some bone crushing ACTION!" The crowd roars. "We've got a local special for you tonight, so get those damn bets in now." The floor vibrates as folks stamp on the ground. "Tonight we have an old face...who has long been from the our shores - Henk Bash back with us. He comes in with two victories in the prelims today, but folks don't let that keep your coin in you pocket as Henk previously has 15 victories in this rink with only 1 loss before he took to sea." Henk moves into the ring removing his linen shirt wearing only a soft leather pants and simple necklace. There is clapping and more stomping.

Facing this mighty challenger is a seasoned veteran of over 200 bloody bare knuckles battles right here in this very ring. "DUGAN!" A fierce-looking bear of a man. His bony, crooked nose shows the results of his fights. He is wearing a simple linen tunic and pants. He bounces a bit on the balls of his feet as the announcer finishes his litany of encouragements that riles up the crowd to loosen their purses.


David the first thing you notice about the lady is her stunning full lips, they plump and pouty, her teeth match her lips perfectly. Her seafoam green eyes sparkle. "Another wine would be wonderful." Her hair is pulled and pinned up in the latest style. She is wearing an emerald green silk bodice, aqua hoop skirt, black silk leggings, low heeled shoes, her white laced gloves are on the bar next to a small handheld fan. She extends her hand, "Jalia...pleased to meet you."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel leans into Embrianna and whispers.
Your patron could aid considerably here? You only need to will something to happen.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
Darius Rotarion wrote:
"I'm not joking," Darius says, confused. "The Captain even said that as long as it had no discernible effect on the opponent. So does that include things like prayers for strength, speed of foot, and resilience? I'm just trying to figure out what is and isn't allowed, and if something is, we should use it is all I'm saying. I am most definitely NOT saying to cheat."

She's still a bit drunk. :p

The bard thinks for a moment and then nods. "Aahhh all right you're saying you just want to know. Well there's no harm in knowing. I still wouldn't try anything... I like all of you and don't want to be picking through your stuff tonight..."

Astrianna puts 200 gold down on Henk, anticipating a good fight from the man. Payout would be 570 gold total

Right before the fight officially begins, she turns to everyone with a grin. "I got something you can all do to help- chant along with me, let's be the noisiest bastards in here!"

She takes a deep breath and begins to chant for Henk.

HENK HENK

He's gonna leave a DENT!

HENK HENK

Face's gonna get BENT!

HENK HENK

Knock 'im out COLD!

HENK HENK

And we'll be rollin' in GOLD!

Perform: Sing: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Nooo the dice have betrayed me!

Astrianna will begin her bardic performance: inspire courage for Henk when the fights begins, doing her chant. +2 to attack and damage. And +2 morale bonus against fear effects but hopefulyl he doesn't get scared!


Evil GM

The crowd is not with Astri, you figure there are alot of people pulling for Dugan as a another voice rings out in the crowd,

Produgan cheer: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

"Dugan ...Dugan.
Club 'im...Dugan.
dugan....Dugan"

Simple but effective.

Astri has a sinking feeling in her stomach as her voice is drowned out.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel looks back up at the ring. Clearly Henk was not favored.
I have nothing to help...

He had grown to like the Quartermaster, hopefully the man was up to the challenge before him


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I tried, Henk...

Astrianna gets unreasonably angry at being drowned out and ignored. "By Calistria I'm going to find that goblin-kissing barnacle scrubber and shove my boot so far up their ass they'll be able to taste the last beer spilled on this floor!" She fumes, standing on her toes and looking through the crowd for the one that started the chant.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Evil GM

Astri you look around and see a man in wide brimmed hat, a red and purple feather sticking out of it and he has mellifluous voice. He is surrounded by a large barechested man, a woman wearing long robes, and has a half-elf female's arm wrapped around his waist. He winks at you.


Evil GM

The two combatants face off staring at each other.

dugan intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

henk intimidate prowess: 1d20 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 3 = 31

Dugan 18
Henk 16

Dugan blinks right as Henk levels a punch to the bony man's nose.

Henk:

henk, iua: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Blood splatters as the nose breaks...again.

that is quickly followed up by a one-two punch to henk's body,

Dugan:

dugan, iua, shaken: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 13 - 2 = 26;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

The first body blow hits the quatermaster hard, nearly duobling the man over but thankfully the second punch misses badly.

dugan, iua, shaken: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 = 7;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks at the man angrily and is about to stomp over to give him a piece of her mind when Henk busts his knuckles on Dugan's face. She turns as the crowd cheers and throws her hands up with them, focusing back on the ring.

She flinches as Henk nearly doubles over from the force of the first blow, astounded by Dagun's speed. I see why Henk said not to bet all of my money on him.

Momentarily forgetting about the man with the tone-two feather, she pounds her fist on the nearby table. "SHAKE IT OFF HENK SMASH HIM IN THE FACE A FEW MORE TIMES!"


Evil GM

The two men circle around jabbing out at each other, feeling theach other out, waiting for an opening:

henk:

iua: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Henk's beefy fist hits hardto the Dugan's left ribs.

Dugan counters with another one-two combination to Henk's midsection trying to wear the man done before the knockout punch:

dugan, iua: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

The first body blow hits rocks Henk as his body begins to feel the devastating effect of the seasoned warriors fist.

dugan, iua: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
His left hook misses again.

I will say RC did put together some nice solid NPCs with some good backstory.


M Gnome Expert/bard

"Ain't going so well for him." The captain mutters.


Evil GM

Henk keeps his emotions calm as he considers his next tactic, knowing he can't simply exchange punches. he resolves to try to grapple his foe soon, if he can't land a solid punch.

iua: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Henk's tries to work the man's face again. He lands another punch.

Dugan lands a wicked one-two combination to Henk's body, lifting the man off the ground with the each blow:

dugan, iua: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Henk's eyes widen as he realizes he is over matched.

dugan, iua: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

the sound of a snapped ribs can be heard.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna cheers wildly when Henk lands another hit, but it's clear that Dugan has a devastating right arm and Henk is not going to last much longer. Cursing up a storm, she nods at Willie. "How does someone get so quick and strong?"

Because Hawkins isn't present she decides to check for magical auras in the ring herself. The bard whispers a quick cantrip and concentrates on the right below.

Looking for magical auras in the ring.


Evil GM

Astri you don't see any magical auras Dugan doesn't appear to be cheating and he has a reputation as a clean fighter.

grapple CMB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26;damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Henk's beefy clinches on the man, who simple counter punches inside.

dugan: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 2 = 31;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

The first body blow has Henk slumping, the lights are going out.

dugan, iua: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 2 = 8;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

confirm crit:
dugan: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 2 = 29;damage: 1d3 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

"Rest my friend." He holds Henk up and places the unconscious man on the canvass. He checks to make sure he is still breathing.


Evil GM

There quite a bit of cheering and few insults thrown Henk's way, BUM!


Evil GM

The captain trips up a ticket and slips in under the ropes he pours a potion into henk's mouth.

cmw: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 2) + 5 = 10

Dugan gives the Captain a look of concern.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13
Quote:
"HIT HIM! COME ON STOP BEING A FAIRY GET IN THERE F~$@ HIM UP!"

"Astri, have you ever seen a fairy fight? They can be f&&#ing viscous."


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

"Dammit y'hit hard." the quartermaster mumbles once his eyes open.

Dugan gins and offers a hand to help him up. "Let me buy you drink."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri follows the captain if allowed to look over Henk.

heal check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna dismisses the spell as soon as she sees no magical auras. Damn, he's just that good.

Groaning as Henk is laid on the mat, she holds her head in her hands for a moment. "Ugh, my new fiddle..." Sighing and shaking it off, the bard watches as the quartermaster is helped up from the mat.

She's disappointed at losing her coin but still thinks highly of Henk for putting up a good fight.


Evil GM

Dugan is good to his offer and buys Henk and those with him a drink.

"You've a solid punch, a little more training and you could land solid combinations." He offers.

For a bar bralwer he seems genuinely like a descent guy. "there's a few good matches coming up tonight." He smiles at Astri's loseing tick in her hand. "If Belok can keep his head about him and focus, he could make you back some of your coin. His problem is focus these days string of bad luck."


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:

Bri follows the captain if allowed to look over Henk.

You are allowed.


Evil GM

There are a few congratulations extended to Dugan and some extra coin is given to him by the crowd. The bartender hands Dugan his prize money.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna joins Dugan and the others for a drink, sipping some spiced rum. She sighs at the ticket in her hand, crushing it and tossing it on the floor. "Thanks for the advice, the drink, and the fight. I aim to win my coin back tonight, I'll put it on Belok."

She looks over the crowd for the man with the two-tone feather. Her anger from before has been tempered by the sting of defeat. If she finds the man in the crowd, the bard points him out to Dagun. "You know that man by chance? The one with the half-elf stuck to him?" She says over the cacophonous crowd.


Evil GM

"Aye, First Mate Jonah, and a few of his men. They sail with the Widow Razor aboard the Quell's Whore." He looks Astri. "Privateers." As if to answer the unasked question.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard makes note of the man as she sips her rum. "Quell's Whore?" Her face scrunches in distaste for the ship's name. "Certainly looks like a lively bunch. I suppose that's expected- I've never heard of a boring privateer before. Thanks Dagun." She downs the rest of her rum and gives her head a shake, turning around to the barkeep to buy a whole bottle of their finest whiskey. She pushes off of the bar and makes her way towards the man.

The half-elf slides up to their table and sets the bottle down with enough force to draw attention.. "Jonah, I presume? I can appreciate a man whose voice does not sound like a rock-gargling dwarf." She gives him a tip of her hat."Astrianna. New to Shaw and looking to make some fine and interesting acquaintances." A sweeping gesture to the present crew is made as she introduces herself. "Mind if I take a seat?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Attempting to adjust Jonah's attitude from indifferent to friendly. That roll might even push him to Helpful depending on his Cha score.


Evil GM

You assume he is not hostile towards you for interfering wiht his bet. :-)


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

True! Hadn't considered that. Well whatever attitude he ends up at then. :p


Evil GM

His thin eyebrows raise as the bard intrudes on his table, "Apparently not." He motions for her to have a seat. "Your voice cracked twice while trying to overcome the roar of the crowd, you began trying to hit a note a bit over your range." He motions for you to pour the whiskey. The woman wearing the robes chants a few words while she studies the bottle of whiskey. She nods to Jonah.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

How much was the whiskey?

Astrianna's eyes dart to the woman in robes for a moment as she mutters a spell, attempting to identify the magic.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Trying to identify the spell to see if she is a divine or arcane spellcaster, not that my roll helps. I should put more ranks into spellcraft. I'm a shameful bard!

The bard scoffs at his comment, popping the bottle and pouring a glass for anyone who would like some. She does not have any, trying to keep her head straighter than it has been. "I'll admit I've had a few too many drinks this evening- I could hold that note for a solid minute any other time." She takes a seat, pushing her hat back on her head.

"Though I may cash out of the singing career for a while, this city loves the fiddle more than the voice. We'll see if they can handle my bowwork."

Emerald eyes glance between Jonah's companions. Adventurers...? Just the pirating kind... "I know you all crew Quell's Whore, but that's the extent of my knowledge. Care to educate greenhorn?"


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius watches and winces at the beating Henk just took. Perhaps I'll hold off a bit on volunteering my body to the arena.

He decides to sit back and just enjoy the show for now, unwilling to risk any coin until after they settle on an investment opportunity.


Evil GM

The bar keep charges you 13 gold for a bottle of single-malt smooth rye whiskey.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath tears up her bet stub- "just as well, best not to get in the habit of betting hard-earned money." she thinks as she walks over to Henk and the Captain.

"Let me help you there Henk," she says as she says a soft prayer to the life spirits all around this place, she then touches the large man and focuses the healing energy into him.

CMW: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath then turns to the barkeep- "Do you have any Absinthe?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Mmm that whiskey sounds delicious. Good thing Astri left the bar or she'd go riding green dragons with Sath in a heartbeat, and get totally wasted. :p


Evil GM

"You'll get some good fiddlin' in town." He chuckles when he sees you looking at the robed woman. "I'd be hard pressed to each or drink in certain establishment without checking it first. Otherwise you'd end up on the short end of a poison." He looks over at your comrades, "I suppose you have a cleric with you?"

"Quell Whore's Captain Bethany Razor's ship fastest vessel on the coast and armed to fight." He sips his whiskey. "So what ship did you arrive on and where was your last port?"


Evil GM
Sath Saltblood wrote:
Sath then turns to the barkeep- "Do you have any Absinthe?"

He pours a glass, 'That'll be a silver."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard nods, understanding the caution. "I had a gut feeling that's what she was doing." She looks over at the bar and points to Sath. "That one in the breeches, who's ordering a drink at the bar. Sath Saltblood. No cleric, but damn close- a sea druid. I've seen him swimming besides the ship, and actually keep pace at full sails! Can tell the weather for the next week just by smelling the air."

Astrianna turns back around and leans forward in her seat, looking over the rest of the crew. "We came in on Mother's Blessing as crew under Willie Longplank, s'why I was cheering Henk on. Last port was all the way from Westcrown in Cheliax. Don't know where you're all from or if the news has reached here yet, but there is a major civil war in Westcrown right now. People were trying to get out like rats on a sinking ship." She wonders how far word has spread by now.

"My group's thinking about staying in Shaw, maybe starting a business. Right now we're just getting a feel for the place, learning all we can so we don't go sticking our hand into a snapper's mouth by accident."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Jalia, F, NPC wrote:
David the first thing you notice about the lady is her stunning full lips, they plump and pouty, her teeth match her lips perfectly. Her seafoam green eyes sparkle. "Another wine would be wonderful." Her hair is pulled and pinned up in the latest style. She is wearing an emerald green silk bodice, aqua hoop skirt, black silk leggings, low heeled shoes, her white laced gloves are on the bar next to a small handheld fan. She extends her hand, "Jalia...pleased to meet you."

David's eyes widen noticeably; but he does what he can to remain relaxed in the presence of this beauty.

He takes her hand gently and bows; pausing a moment to inhale the perfume that graces the back of her wrist.

"A pleasure, Miss Jalia; my name is Dirk," he says, then turns to the bartender.

"Another bottle of what this lovely lady is sampling," he calls out.

He turns back to her.

"I couldn't help notice that you were staring at me," he says as the wine is brought. He pauses to refill her glass.

"I'm curious; was it just my conversation - or perhaps something else - that drew your attention?" he asks as he watches her.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel joins eveyrone at the table, but no longer partakes in alchohol, he'd learned the hard way about drinking to exess.

He intended to finish out the night with his friends, SOBER. He would enjoy himself, but in a den of sin like this the potential for violence was too great to lose oneself in the drink.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri decides that she best go over and join Astri, after watching her drink more than she should earlier, she is a bit worried she may end up too drunk to take care of herself.

"Mind if I join you and your new friends Astri?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks up as Embri approaches, giving her a smile. "Embri, hey! Who's going to keep the men out of trouble if we're over here?" She says with a devious grin. "I was just chatting with Jonah and his crew about Port Shaw. They're from Quell's Whore, which I've been told by an unbiased source is the fastest ship on the coast, and Jonah's the First Mate." She looks over at Jonah. "I already know your answer, but you don't mind if another beautiful lady joins our company, Jonah? This is Emrbianna, we've sailed together for a few weeks on Mother's Blessing."

The bard gestures to the whiskey. "Whiskey, Embri? It's incredible stuff."

2,801 to 2,850 of 14,076 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.