Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,551 to 4,600 of 14,076 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Astri are you having any other comments to the Varion?

Eventually, the elf stands up and bows slightly kissing astri's hand again, "alas I must be going work is calling." He instinctively flexes his fingers and knuckles and his two dates get up with him. He places a some coin and healthy tip down on the table, then waves to a table of people who recognize him. "till we meet again."


Evil GM

Moving forward, it is time to meet up near the chapterhouse or or the Run Aground for your mission. everyone is healed up and rested.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Alrighty, Bri is ready for the meet-up. Though she feels like she needs a nice long bath after being in that scummy tavern.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astri was going to inquire about his past/ask what else he is involved in around Port, and see when his next match was at the Broken Skull so she could attend. Other than that no.

Ready for the mission whenever. Let's meet at the Quell chapterhouse.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel allows the waitress to leave and focuses the group on small conversation other than asking anything about 'fun', 'partying' or anything. He does make one more trip to the bar and collects one more round, eyeing Sorrin, Come and join us, Sellsword. Or do you wish to continue to ask a BARKEEP to waste his time on a Teetotaler? Those are some fine ladies we arrived with and they'll need an escort lest too much mine makes me slow on the draw.

He hope Sorrin understood he should cease asking questions.
Then he returns to his table and enjoys the company of the women. One in particular.
One each. We are working later.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell waits until they are far enough away from the tavern before removing the hat and resuming here real form. She lets out a deep sigh. "I didn't realize they let goblins in town. That didn't seem to go as you hoped did it?" she asks Sorrin.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin claps Chell's shoulder.

Why such a negative take? Went perfectly, we've established Adriel as a pompous arse and myself a sellsword looking for opportunity.

The proprietor remains an unknown, but I'm not optimistic. Let's find the Gnoll.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell is taken aback by the optimism and stops walking for a moment. They accomplished nothing. Leanred nothing. Just sat in a filthy bar and drank mediocre Grog. And both Sorrin and Adriel have said more bad about each other than good. She looks from Sorrin to Adriel and back. Then she sighs and shakes her head. What have I gotten myself into?


Evil GM

Hey no donwgrading the grog is was actually quite good compared to the swill you'll get on ship. :-)

By the time the party gets to the chapterhouse Astri is there tapping her left foot impatiently cursing in five rhythmic languages under her breath at the rest of you. But all is well and the party is together - however reluctantly.


Evil GM

roughly 30-minutes before midnight you arrive near the Crook Back Pier and find a suitable location to observe the area. Soon thereafter you count ten dragonsmoke pushers arrive and they begin to wait. One of the pushers looks familiar to you from docks, but nothing specific stands out. They keep looking towards the water and few walk the perimeter.

Everyone roll a perception check and a stealth check. I need to work on putting a map together.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna give all of them an exasperated look as they finally walk into the chapterhouse. "Finally! I got stuck looking after Jessica for nearly an hour- do you understand how much effort it takes to entertain that child?"

Sighing, she begins to check her equipment over briefly while speaking. "Let's get moving- talk and walk. I hope you got some good information, a plan, a disguise, anything. Going into a job like this blind is a good way to get killed."

She retrieves her hat of disguise from Chell, putting it back on her head.

-----

Astrianna watches from their observation spot, trying to glean as much information as possible from the situation.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Evil GM

You all never did scout out the pier before hand, did you?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astri was busy. There were fiddles to play and important men to flirt with! If she hadn't been exhausted she would have tried to get them hired on as guards for the shipment, but decided to let the others handle it this time.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Was planning on it, but we fast forwarded. Just got out of work, couldn't post. What Sorrin meant by finding the Gnoll... starting here.


Evil GM

You would not have had time to go to tavern and go scout the location.

The crooked pier is actually at the very far southend of the port well past the fort. There are several half-used/abandoned warehouses, near a shell of sea wrecked vessel and a severally damaged pier. Between the pier and the shell of the sea wrecked vessel is building that extends well over the water. The building is in various states of disrepair.

Initial Map of Crooked Pier

I stell need perception checks.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 1 = 18

Chell turns to Sorrin to see how his earlier optimism will last now. She is thinking along the same line as Astri, hoping they come up with a plan. She hopes they aren't just going to run in swords swinging. "I can provide cover for us to get into that building but it will probably look suspicious. If we can one of them alone we could learn more. I have a scroll that will force them to speak the truth."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Scare off the riff-raff with a dragoon uniform , take the ship.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Waiting for the results of the perception/stealth checks to actually do anything.

Astrianna shrugs. "I would rather pose as a buyer and get them talking before we rough them up. Plus, one dragoon isn't very intimidating, and I can't disguise all of you. Remember, we want to figure out where Bonegnaw's hideout is as well. If we capture Garreg I believe I can get him talking, but any information is worthwhile."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Let's do it your way... What would you like me to do?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri loosens the laces of her blouse and lowers it down about her shoulders to show a considerable amount of cleavage.

"I won't pass as a Dragoon or anyone intimidating, so I may as well pass as a working girl, if you know what I mean. Maybe I can at least be distracting."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Of course you are a distraction Rose, so much so I will be leaving you all once the get close to the pier. It will be dark, giving my elven eyes and little Thrasher an advantage. About 500 feet away I will leave you and approach from another, wider angle. Thrasher will stay with Astri so I will be able to pinpoint you. We can sense each other within a mile. If terrain allows I will take to the roof tops and be ready to rain fire should it go bad.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Evil GM

dm:

Group 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Group 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

All but Sorrin notice that the two groups occasionally look towards the building in the middle, you suspect that there is some sort of ranged or spellcasting protection from above.

As you focus on the surroundings Bri makes a loud sound that turns all eyes towards your location. Several (5 smugglers) total quickly converge into your direction. "Don't anyofya go anywhere...we got 5 plus something flying about...Chucky."

Updated Map


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Adriel was airborne, leaving Thrasher with Momma. Think Adriel was ranging ahead... Not sure where.

Huh, lovely... Pull back, draw them away from the others.


Evil GM

Adriel stealth roll was low he has been spotted.

Several of the other smugglers point up towards Adriel who lands on roof.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I believe they found us before Adriel could take off.

Alarms go off in Astri's head as Bri accidently stumbles over some debris. S*+!. No time for makeup or rehersal. You're on stage, NOW.

She exhales slowly, calming herself and looking at the one who spotted them with an air of expectancy. Who is Chucky? The caster up top?

The half-elf holds her hands up slowly, palms facing outwards. "I have every intention to stay here- Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Iolanda Acciaioli. New in Port, and I'm here to buy and take a place in the business." She gestures to the rest of the party. "This is my muscle, with the exception of the Priestess. She has some suffering sailors not even the power of Quell can cure, and wishes to ease their pain before they pass. I told her I could procure her something very potent..."

She gives a dismissive gesture at the flying elf. "My bodyguard- has a flare for the dramatic is all. I quite like it, but he always causes a commotion flying about..."

Bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Now in full swing, the bard smiles at the gathered pushers. "I have a lot of coin to spend today, and I'm no newbie to the trade. Please allow us through- I wish to speak to your boss about some wholesale agreements."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri tries to remain calm as everyone's attention turns to them. Giving a little giggle she comments: "Sorry to be so noisy and startle you fine fellows. I am not as coordinated on my feet as I am on my back."


Evil GM

"Aye, y'look mighty talent'd too." One of the men grins clearly enthralled by Bri cleavage. Five smugglers continue to approach.

smugglers:

sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
sense motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

They listen. "Get 'im back here." One points up to the elf.

None of them are buying anything about seeing the boss.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Dawnflower, help me. Show me a sign.

The foreigner keep his hands away from his array of weapons. His mind seeking inner peace, an eastern monk said they call it zazen state.

...the osprey does not wait for the fish to jump out of the water to meet him, instead he splashes in headfirst into an element that he could not survive within. He even places his head under the water. He teaches us how to plunder our resources and the necessity to move outside of our comfort zones in order to do this. Osprey teaches us to take risks, and to not be frightened of grasping opportunities just because they appear out of our reach.

It was uncle's lesson by the shore.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks up to Adriel. "Magus! Come back down, we're not going to get in a scuffle."

The bard sighs as the group murmurs among themselves and she crosses her arms over her chest. "I know how this works. You stay alive in this business by only trusting your mates, and watching each other's backs. Let's get to know one another. I come from a wealthy noble family in Cassomir, and spent over a year running Hesh at various ports in Avistan. I was the front- Once, a bag of Hesh bust open right in front of a customs officer- you know, the type that just won't take a bribe. Unfortunately for him his brain wasn't as big as his morals because I convinced him it was a rare type of flour made by civilized ogres. He even asked were he could get some bread made of the stuff!"

She grins and seems completely relaxed, trying to get them to lower their guards.

Diplomacy to influence attitude: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

*Stumbles around and knocks people into the water*


Astri diplomacy takes a minute of time to influence attitudes.

One of the smugglers points behind you, "Jus' turn yourself 'round now, keep your hands away from your weapons and walk away - quickly. Ain't got no business 'ere and your lucky you aren't dead." He spits. "Now walk...if you' ares what you says you is then see me in two hours at pier 13...ask for Redd."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin stays loose over Astrianna's right shoulder. His hands away from any weapons.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Yeah, didn't know how much time they would give me.

Astrianna lifts her hands up, and begins to back away, knowing that this problem can no longer be solved with words. "Of course... We shall return." Unfortunately for you, only Pharasma will be seeing you tonight.

She waves the rest of the party back down the alleyway, and stops as the come around the building. Sighing, the bard leans against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "It may have worked if I had a disguise... We'll just have to kill them all I suppose." She says with a shrug.

Green eyes turn to Adriel. "Elf, we'll need you to take out the support on the roof. I'll make you invisible- fly up and land on the roof of the warehouse. Annihilate them once we begin our assault."

The bard looks at the rest of the group. "Everyone else make for the east alleyway, and prepare to take out those thugs around the beached ship. Once you have dispatched them make your way west. I'm going to go back the way we came and create a distraction for the enforcers on the west side and make it difficult for them to reach all of you."

She takes a breath, and looks around. "Questions, comments...?"

Barring any other good ideas Astrianna will cast Invisibility on Adriel and herself. Astrianna will sneak to L5. She will then cast Silent Image of a group of 6 Lacedons crawling out of the water around -C3. (DC 15 will for Silent Image ineract) Hopefully this will coincide with the others attacking from the eastern alley but that's up to Baldwin.

Stealth for plan: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (9) + 26 = 35


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri winks and waves bye to the men as they turn to leave.

Once down the alleyway with the group: "We still trying to take anyone alive though? I can still attempt to put to sleep a person or two. Maybe I could even attempt to sleep a few before we actually attack."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard again shrugs. "Only one we need alive is Garreg. Redd could also be another potential capture, he seems to be in the know. Deal with the ones on the east as you see fit, but we need them all taken out before we head inside."


Evil GM

It takes at least 10-minutes to get organized and swung around to the various locations.

everyone can make another perception check.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Astrianna's invisibility has a 5 minute duration. How long will she have left once she casts the silent image?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Before magicks.

If we act now, we'll spook the supplier... It's probably our boy. They will not mind him in a bag.

I'd suggest spying, or if preferred... reconnaissance.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Longer day than I thought.

Chell jumps and makes a very unladylike noise when Bri makes a loud noise. Adrenaline pumping and panic rising, she still retains the wherewithal to let Astri do the speaking. Anything she said might destroy the facade Astri was crafting. Thankfully she was able to talk them out of the situation and out of a fight. "We should probably make sure Garreg is here before attacking. If he isn't here we aren't likely to get this close again. We could come back in 2 hours and make sure."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna purses her lips, thinking a moment before shaking her head. "Our primary objective is the bust up the smuggling ring. If we just kill them all and dump the brainfog into the bay- job done. If we let the shipment go through we will have allowed the drugs to proliferate through the city. No coin going into our pocket over that. If we do this before the shipment arrives, failing the capture of Garreg, we could convince the sailors to tell us where Bonegnaw's hideout is. We're running out of time, though.. the shipment will be here soon, and we'll have sailors to deal with on top of the goons."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"It is true that the commandant fellow wanted this drop to be busted up. We should go ahead and deal with these fellows now."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

At least use bows, thin their ranks... You suggest suicide, woman. I enjoy, but do not worship gold.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Also, Bri is totally casting Mage Armor on herself as they speak.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The foreigner unslings his longbow.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna points to the entrance of the eastern alley. "I don't care how, Sorrin, just kill them before they kill you, and protect Embri and Chell. Once Adriel has dealt with the ranged support on the roof he will join you. Once I have the other goons sufficiently distracted I will come from the western side to join you as well. I may be invisible, so don't put an arrow in me if I suddenly appear next to any of you."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I can only protect those who listen to me, they run off and get themselves killed, it's on them.

Prepare ranged weapons, we draw them to us. Give me space. Nocking an arrow, Sorrin moves out.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Need 30 range, preferably with cover for sneak attack damage


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell will stay out of the way for the most part and provide support. The first thing to do is cast Shield of Faith for some defense. And if we are hitting both sides at once then keeping them divided would be a good thing. So just before the fighting erupts she conjures a fog bank between the two fronts.

Cast Shield of Faith for AC 21 and Fog Cloud at K 13. Should confuse the men in the middle and prevent either side from seeing what is going on.


Evil GM

chell perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Bri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

As the group is debating the meaning of life Astri does catch a glimpse of a barge approaching, she also notices several people on shore move to get ready to grab lines. This is occurring near the old run down pier.

Those smugglers near the shipwreck form up and pull back to provide some protection near the alley you all were in.

updated Map

Astri can see that the barge has 7 people on it, two obvious sellsword goons and 5 smuggler types. Everyone is super suspicious at this time.

4,551 to 4,600 of 14,076 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.