Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


1,851 to 1,900 of 14,076 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Astri:

I was letting everyone possibly break the insanity before the totem battle. Your failed will save simply continues you in the same state of paranoia.

Dirk:

I was giving everyone a freebee attempt to possibly break the insanity before the totem battle. Your failed will save simply continues you in the same state of mind that I mentioned earlier.

You could opt for the nonlethal damage option, or the dice could bless you and you can roll over 20% each round, or perhaps your comrades can destroy it before it's your turn. It's a game, everyone understand your character's a bit loopy right now, and I doubt they will hold it against you.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

Response:

It's cool. I didn't know if (given it was a crappy natural 1) if I'd be more inclined to be dangerous, or not.

Also, I didn't know if the lure of the totem might overwhelm me to the point that I'd attack my comrades outright - but that's the tricky part.

If I was compelled to kill them (for example) there are a lot of ways I could do that; but I'd rather not be in that position personally, because I may get lucky/unlucky.

Now, if I was merely compelled to stop them, that's a whole other story and easy to work with.

By the way - how far did I get in my intimidating stride to the main deck? I'm not entirely sure how far I would have come; or how far I could have gotten...


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24+2 vs enchant
Adriel sneezes


Evil GM

Adriel make a save for Thrasher.

Adriel:
You have broken out of the paranoia.


Evil GM

dirk you need to help me out a little bit. You know your character and his abilities better than I do. What does intimidating stride do, I'm not familiar with that ability. I don't see in the last few posts where you ever stated you were walking to the totem, you were previously searching. I can better answer your question then.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Thrasher Will: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Evil GM

thrasher:
Thrasher is still influenced as previously stated by the totem.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Gonna have to make his own avatar at some point


Evil GM

Astri the stairs are 2 movements per five feet you only made it to D:2.

Darius double moving puts you at E:2 and flanking with your reach weapon, or you can be next to the zombie a E:3. I put you at E: 2 with your glaive.

Once Dirk moves I will readjust the grid alignment on the main deck to try to make it a bit clearer.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Astri the stairs are 2 movements per five feet you only made it to D:2.

Darius double moving puts you at E:2 and flanking with your reach weapon, or you can be next to the zombie a E:3. I put you at E: 2 with your glaive.

Once Dirk moves I will readjust the grid alignment on the main deck to try to make it a bit clearer.

Response:

From Post 1821:

GM - David will make one more sweep of the cabin to make sure he didn't miss anything. He will take whatever it is he missed. If there is nothing left he will gather his things and follow his companions. I don't know how much movement I can make at this point as I don't know how long it will take me to make the final search. Also, David is not in a hurry to go aloft to do mundane chores and the like.

Given that his crew are likely being problematic, he'll take a belaying pin on the way up (I assume this would be akin to a light mace or a wooden stake; basically a belaying pin is a simple club used by officers to correct insubordinate sailors). Just let me know how long all that takes, and how far I can go with all that to do first.

So basically my plan was to search the room until I discovered it was empty. If it was really empty I figured I’ve no reason to hang out in the room and go up to aid my companions. I didn’t know where to place myself on the map during the round because I didn’t know how long it would take me to search and how far I could move if it was a Move Action, Double Move Action, or the next round and so on.

Also “Intimidating Stride” isn’t actually a move or anything, I was just being colorful when I described me moving to the main deck is all.

It's all good. I'll move to M:3.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Got it. Saves me from an embarrassing fumble.


Evil GM

RD 3: totem

The totem begins to sway and it strikes out at Darius,

slam: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22;damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
plus grab

CMB v CMD: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

Does a 22 hit?


Evil GM

RD 4:

Initiative Order:

Adriel -
Undead -
Dirk -
Sath -
Darius -
Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri -
Totem -
Astri -

Main Deck

lower deck

the grid lines should look better now.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 4

Astrianna fills the air with her draconic chanting, staying out of the totem's way as it lunges forward towards Darius. "Look! Leave the totem alone, it's fighting back! It's alive, you murderers!" She yells momentarily, rushing forward to strike at the undead attacking Embrianna.

Free action:Maintain inspire courage

Move Action: 5' step into D4

Standard Action:Longsword attack on E5 fast zombie

Longsword: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21

Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 4:

the grid lines should look better now.

David feels his heart throb and his pulse pound. He hefts the belaying pin in his hand, his eyes wide and sweat on his face and lip. As he advances aloft he starts to sing…

Farewell and adieu to you, Galtic ladies…
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Galt…
For we're off right away to old Andoran
…but we hope, yes we hope, to see you again…

Then he begins to laugh…

The laugh is shrill and cracked; and the song – a jolly sea-rant, takes on an almost demonic melody as he sings it.

Standard Action do use his performance via an Intimidate Check on any who can hear…
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

When David gets the chance he’ll move 30 feet after his "Intimidate Check". I think that takes me to mostly up the stairs, but I know where they exit on the grid on the main deck.

EDIT: Dammit! Where was that roll when I had to make my Willpower Save?


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

"Ungh!" Darius grunts as the totem strikes him square in the chest and binds him. He strains his body in an attempt to escape.
__________
CMB to Escape: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Isn't there still heavy fog obscuring vision beyond 5'? If so my glaive is useless, so I will be using the Longsword I found. If not, I will gladly wield my glaive.


Evil GM

Darius I totally forgot the fog obscured your reach.

50% and lower miss: 1d100 ⇒ 40

Darius the totem actually missed you with it's reach due to the fog. so you wre not hit nor grabbled.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

...In that case...

Darius takes a cautious step forward through the fog towards the sound of combat, and comes upon the decaying form of the zombie near him. He let's loose a powerful swing with the blade.
__________
5' Step to E4
Attack Longsword: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 10

Edit: Added Inspire Courage bonuses.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Don't forget your +1 to attack and damage. I'm going to try clearly marking when my Inspire Courage is up from now on.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

As the fog clears from his mind, Adriel hears everyone yelling and knows from everyone's comments. The Totem was ALIVE!
He rushes to C4 and dropping his wand, attacks 2 handed.

2 hand scimitar, inspired: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
2hand Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Not willing to help destroy the totem, Thrasher flaps up in the air, loyal to his master, but unwilling to help.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
reflex due to fumble: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Apparently a bit disoriented due to the fog, Bri is now swinging her sickle around rather erratically....


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath again fires away at the zombie before her-
"WHY... WON'T... YOU... DIE... AGAIN?!"

Flame Touch: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Ah- it won't die because apparently Sath can't hit anything right now...


Evil GM

Adriel rshes forward with sword in hand as he swings and misses the totem whacks at him [oo]AOO[/ooc],

attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16;damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

It misses the elf.

dex: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

A few lines snap

It's a natural weapon weapon so I'll have it will take -1 on damage for the failed dex check.


Evil GM
Sath Saltblood wrote:

Sath again fires away at the zombie before her-

"WHY... WON'T... YOU... DIE... AGAIN?!"

Ah- it won't die because apparently Sath can't hit anything right now...

It's immortal against you.


Evil GM

RD 4 Undead

The zombie being flanked will attack Sath,

att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13;damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

The other zombie will attack Darius,

att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12;damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Both slams miss.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Fear not me newly acquired friends, Thalios, will join the battle...although ye did not arm me, I am prepared to assist my sweet Princess...I ask only for a soft kiss upon my lips should we survive battle." He pauses, "Aye, if only ye had given me a weapon."


Evil GM

RD 4:

Initiative Order:

Adriel - moved to C: 4 missed.
Undead - both zombies missed
Dirk - intimidates then moves to pilot house.
Sath - missed the zombie
Darius - hits a zombie for 10 HP
Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri - missed and nearly fumbled
Totem -
Astri - stepped to D: 4 hit Zombie 6 HP
Thalios -

Updated RD 4 Map


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Made an attack above, though rolled a 1 but made the reflex save i think.

Is the totem still on fire from my Burning Gaze?


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Ye know...mistress that scimitar would be better used actually in your hands...or is that a new method of combat that Thalios is not aware of?" He speaks to Sath.

Sath because you are within reach of an enemy when casting spells you are subject to AOO unless you cast defensively. I haven't done that to you yet - hint.


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:

Made an attack above, though rolled a 1 but made the reflex save i think.

Is the totem still on fire from my Burning Gaze?

I edited the map and summary.

totem refflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

the totem is not on fire.


Evil GM

As I understand your post Dirk you sing your rant - intimidating those who can hear it 30 ft - then move. If that is the case the only one who can hear it is Henk.

20% or less: 1d100 ⇒ 22

Your song is eerie but does not affect Henk.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna hacks away at the zombie in time with her chant, trying to hew pieces of vital muscle off of the corpse. She yells towards Thalios. "I was going to give a certain Son of Mordekai a cutlass, but instead he spurned my advances on his amulet!"

I really was going to give him a cutlass but he just had to get all defensive about his magical family heirloom that probably saved his life.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

RD 4: henk

henk double moves to C: 6 to get in flanking position. "Damn things gonna be hard as rock wit our blades."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Tis not the time to trivialize me lady. Mine ...yours...ours...ye think our children would have me guud looks?" he chuckles an steps up to G: 5 and attacks the zombie Sath has been fighting.

improvised club: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 4 = 9;damage: 1d4 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 1 = 4

"Aye the song of steel would've been so much better."


Evil GM

Rd 4: Totem

The totem now attacks in earnest,

Darius:
slam 1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23;damage: 1d8 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 1 = 14
grab cmb v cmd: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

Adriel:
slam 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22;damage: 1d8 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 1 = 10
grab cmb v cmd: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22

The totem defends itself with a brutal response.


Evil GM

RD 5:

Initiative Order:

Adriel -
Undead -
Dirk -
Sath -
Darius -
Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri -
Totem -
Astri -
Thalios -

RD 5 Map


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP
Thalios Dondrel, NPC wrote:

"Ye know...mistress that scimitar would be better used actually in your hands...or is that a new method of combat that Thalios is not aware of?" He speaks to Sath.

Sath because you are within reach of an enemy when casting spells you are subject to AOO unless you cast defensively. I haven't done that to you yet - hint.

Produce Flame lasts 40 rounds for her- she isn't actually casting, she's making ranged touch or touch attacks with an already summoned flame


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath moves and grabs up her blade from the deck of the ship, she then takes a swing at the zombie before her with the blade.

Is picking up her scimitar a move action? If so, she will attack this round and if not she will wait for the next round to do so.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 27

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 5: INSPIRE COURAGE ACTIVE (+1 attack/damage)

Astrianna watches as her companions get smacked around by the animated totem, flinching as they get grabbed by the totem's leering faces. She steps back from the totem, which the half-elf now considers how beautiful and dangerous.

She crushes a bit of butter in waxpaper in her hand, and points it at Darius. A thick coating of grease covers his armor. "Get away from the totem, and stop your assault! It's just defending itself!"

Free Action:Maintain Inspire Courage

Move Action:5' step to E3

Standard Action:Cast Grease on Darius

Darius- After this round (because Astrianna goes after you), you will get a +10 bonus to your CMD to avoid being grappled and +10 to escape artist checks.

I'm hoping the totem isn't going to take an AoO on Astrianna because she's trying to help it, but we shall find out!


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Deja Vu

"Ungh!" Darius grunts as the totem strikes him square in the chest and binds him. He strains his body in an attempt to escape.
__________
CMB to Escape: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11, +1 if Inspire Courage applies to this as well.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

"Put them down you stupid piece of wood!"

Bri attempts to slash at the totem mast.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

David begins to whistle in what might be a cheery tune, but instead it seems more like an eerie wail…

Then he looks at the sky, and starts to sing again; the song is not very frightening, but somehow off-putting because of its strangeness. As he comes to the top of the main deck he sees the burning flame kindled in Sath’s hand even through the fog, though he cannot make out the full details.

He decides to move to see what’s about. Drawing his rapier, he advances forward, the belaying pin in his off hand.

David moves to F:4 and takes a swing on one of the Undead. His armor is still glowing with magical "Light" at this time, allowing him to see better.

He swings with all his might at the creature, disgusted at its presence!

Attack on Undead near Sath, boosted by Astrianna’s Inspired Courage; or if that one is already finished, he’ll attack the other one near the Totem.
1d20 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 30

If it hits –
1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

EDIT: Roll to confirm on Undead -
1d20 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 16

If it hits –
1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

Sigh. Well, I tried... But I don't think that will confirm or even beat it's DR; but next round it's on...


Evil GM

Sath picking up an item draws an Aoo and it is a move action.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

OK, I figured it might mean an AoO, Sath will perform the attack- did not add +1 damage from Inspire so it will actually do 6 points damage.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel takes 10 damage
The elf realises his error and resolves to kill his attacker.
Bastard!
Using a swift action to enchant his Cesti with a point from his ARCANE POOL, he drops his Scimitar and pounds away at the offending slab of wood that was grappling him.

attack,enchant,flank,grappled: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8


Evil GM

Here a summation of RD 5 actions so far:

Adriel - is grabbed so he drops his sword, draws his dagger and enchants it striking out at the totem but he missed.

Undead -

Dirk - moves to F: 4 and hits for 10 HP. The DR is given up for the fast ability. The creature is still up and fighting.

Sath - reaches down and picks up his sword drawing an AOO, Sath hits for 5 HP. The zombie is severely battered looking.

Darius - tries to escape the grab but failed

Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri - hits the totem for 1 HP
Totem -
Astri - 5 ft steps to E: 3 and greases Darius +10 escape artist next round.
Thalios -

The red dots on Adriel and Darius token signifies grabbed.


Evil GM

RD 5: undead AOO on Sath

As the druid reaches down, he grimaces as the slam attack tries to pummel his head, when she grabs his sword.

slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13;damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

It misses.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Unhand her you foul, decrypted beast."


Evil GM

RD 5: undead

Thalios voice draws the zombie that was attacking Sath's attention,

slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19;damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

clobbering the mouthy prisoner hard.

The other zombie focuses on Bri again now that Darius is grabbed

slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19;damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Smashing her hard.

everyone make sure you update your HPs


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

RD 5: Henk

Henk's mightly pick blow misses

att, ic: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15;dam, ic, 2 hands: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11

'Stay still"

1,851 to 1,900 of 14,076 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.