Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


10,351 to 10,400 of 14,076 << first < prev | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | next > last >>

Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin walks by...


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Nope.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin walks back to Chell. We leaving, tonight?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"What?" she asks looking up from her musings. "Are we? I read the weather. The sooner the better. High tides and high winds coming soon."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

That's why I'm asking you, Quell's domain. We each have... never mind. If we're leaving tonight, we need to get these folks to ship, now.

This is your time. We have to take care of these people, so that we can all take care of Port Shaw. He claps her on the shoulder, looking her in the eye.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Ugh. How can he say something so cheesy with a straight face. She rolls her shoulder out of his grip feeling uncomfortable with it and the eye contact. Hope he isn't being forward. Ew. "Yes well, a lot of others left. But Astrianna bought enough booze that few of new hires are sober. Little cure for that but time. Though if we head to the docks the sea air might help. We can also find out who among the untrained need time to get accustomed to the movement of a ship. Nothing like booze and motion to test the gag reflex. Nothing like starting on the hardest level to appreciate the dangers."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Cold as a... fish?

Sorrin immediately releases her. So, we leave as soon as possible?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Better today than tomorrow."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Let's talk the others... I see Ptahh. You get the ladies. . Sorrin navigates through the crowd.

Ptahh. Ptahh, Chell thinks it best we leave tonight. Gotta get all these folks on ship.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell likewise approaches Astrianna and Embrianna. "Any chance you can keep these men and women from getting too drunk? We should leave tonight. I used a spell to read the weather and there are high tides and strong winds on the way. Probably a storm. Better on the open ocean and I can stunt its fury for a few hours."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is in the middle of singing The Ballad of Thalios Dondrel to a group of sailors when Chell approaches.

..it was no club, but his prick!"

She laughs and slaps her thigh at the jaunty tune. "I wrote that tune, you know, popped into my head during a fierce battle with..." The half-elf stops as Chell interrupts her, seeming a little miffed that her boasting was put on hold.

The bard clicks her tongue at the mention of high tides and strong winds. "I don't know... I mean, look at them." She points at the one landsman that signed on after six drinks, propped up by his buddies and trying to remember the words to the song she just sang. "I don't think they're going to be fit for sailing on an unfamiliar ship in the middle of the night, but we can see what Captain thinks."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Yes. Captain. Donovan keeps saying he doesn't want to do it. Maybe we should stop dragging our feet and pick one," she says quietly so the boozed up sailors don't hear. That would send them running worse than a curse. "Also we might not have a ship if the storm hits at night. Nothing like tossing them straight into eye of the storm to test their mettle and show them we don't need those that are faint of heart."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin calls for Ptahh to follow him, and approaches the threesome.

Pick one what? Chell, if you think it's best we leave as soon as possible, then let's do that. It's dark, but our helmsman is rather good, and her eyes pierce the darkness. Fill me in on what you've found out today at some point.

And if there is something we have to do out there on the water, is it time sensitive? Time is the one resource we cannot get back. Whatever is happening is big. What do we need to do?


Ptahh put down the full mug of ale that he's been toasting with all night. He hadn't had a drop this evening. He had an uneasy feeling that the night would be interupted again, and he wanted to be clear headed. He expected that the females, well, Astri and Bri for sure, would undoubtedly be indulging.

Signaling to Sorrin, he pats the new recruits on the back, "Prepare for greatness, Men." Ptahh meanders through the crowded bar as Sorrin approaches the others.


"FFFF..alll..gorrrrrr yer me fffav'rite barkeep. Keep 'emmmmmm comin'" the drunken sailor rambles. Two nearby veterns thump their empty tankards on the bar for refills. The happily paid dwarf bar owner obliges the request.


"To grrrrrreatness!!"


Evil GM

There was no sign of Capt Lester but he did leave word; Quake delays trip... 2 maybe 4 days. I'll keep eyes and ears open.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna shrugs at Chell. "Donovan is one of the greatest Captains and pirate hunters to ever sail the Razor. The longer we're with him, the more we'll learn, and the better we'll be." She sighs, and takes a drink of mead from a tankard, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'll speak to him tonight if you're concerned he has reservations about the situation."

The message from Lester is unsurprising. "Looks like you were right Chell. I suppose we'll deal with that job when we return from Sharkjaw Docks."

The half-elf looks to Sorrin as she hhands off her empty mug to a serving wench for cleaning. It doesn't look like she's intent on having any more. "You can ask our dwarven friend here... dark vision only functions to about 60ft. Helming a ship with darkvision would be similar to riding a horse and only being able to see its feet."

She runs a hand over her face and begins to make for the door. "I'm tired and I feel I've done my job here. Chell I'll go speak to Donovan about how feasible it would be to depart tonight. Make sure all our recruits make it back to the ship, some of them aren't going to be very coordinated." Case in point, she gestures at the passed-out landsman that she is pretty sure doesn't even know what he signed up for today.

Astrianna makes her way back to the Baron, using Disguise Self to appear as a rough-and-tumble male sailor to avoid harassment.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will help play the part of a drunken sailor herder to get the new recruits to ship.


As Ptahh watches Astrianna leave, he turns to the others and shrugs. Guess, I'll round up the recruits.. He surveys the scene and steps up on a chair.

"LISTEN UP! The time for greatness is upon us! Ptahh gestures to the table that have been chanting the word. "Gather your belongings as we are headed to the ship right now. There is a storm approaching and we'll be setting sail as soon as we muster. The ship is stocked with provisions... yes, yes... including rum and ale. But now it a the time for action, soon we shall drink again celebrating our successes."

Ptahh continues by giving directions to the slip where the Baron is docked, then close MHz down from the chair. Turning to the others, "One of you want to check with the dwarf about the tab? I think Astri paid up front but not positive."


"Yes...a heavy bag of coin was given."

If it hasn't already been subtracted, you can do it.


Evil GM

The some rumbling and grumbling the drunks stumble out of the tavern, some being carried, and head towards the ship. Following the owners. Several stop to vomit or sit down to look a the pretty fish in water. Too intoxicated to move without much encouraging.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I don't know what Sorrin is asking. I told him and everyone else what is going on. Were-sharks and a storm. Simple as that.

To Astrianna:"I know he is. And I am glad he is helping. But think about it from his perspective. We keep pushing him closer and closer towards what he thinks was his greatest failure. You know, the Wave Riders. I don't think he'll ever stop being a sailor but I doubt he wants to be captain anymore."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

How far away is Sharkjaws?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I already subtracted the 100gp when it was paid.

To Chell: "Hmm.. good point. Maybe knocking around the skulls of some pirates will put some pep in his step?"


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:
How far away is Sharkjaws?

They did not put it on the map, so I'm still thinking about it's location. I've identified three spots that I like. It'll be a day's or a day and half sail.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Out of the recruits heaing, Bri comments to her comrade: "I think it may be easier to heard rabid dire weasels in heat than a bunch of drunken sailors."

She'll do her best to help get the group to the ship and show them where they can bunk down to sleep off the booze.

After that, she'll ask the others and Captain Donovan: "Are we going to go a head and leave port now? If so do we have enough sober crew to do so while the rest are in drunken dreamland? I know we don't want to wast much more time, plus it will keep anyone from having second thoughts and try leaving in the morning."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Just as long as it isn't alcohol. And to be honest, I don't think I would be too upset to run across this Flynn character that sent some men after Ptahh. It would certainly solidify the crew."

So we are off to see Donovan about shoving out tonight or early tomorrow right? Did my Read weather give a hint as to when the storm will hit?


Evil GM

The guard on the Baron alerts everyone as a crowd of noisy people can be heard at the end of the long dock....the noisy is rising. Just then Astri appears a few minutes ahead of the group. Waving off the concern.


Evil GM

What are you all doing as you get back to the ship?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna gives the crew fair warning their new co-workers are on their way, and boy are they drunk.

She approaches Captain Donovan. "We recruited about 39 sea-faring souls for crew. A few more landsman than I'd hoped and more know how to use a blade than work the rigging, but they all seem excited. Chell invoked the blessings of Quell and said there are high tides and fierce winds on the way. She's certain of a storm brewing and wants to leave port tonight. Problem is..."

The half-elf turns back towards the sound of the rowdy crowd. "Most of the new sailors are completely sauced. I suppose I underestimated my own ability to throw a party. I think it's ludicrous to try to sail at night in an unfamiliar ship with drunken sailors, but do you think it's feasible we can get out of Port tonight?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri joins up with Astri, Donovan and anyone else with them. "I'm of the the mind that it would be a good idea to on out of port tonight too. I just feel uneasy staying docked for the night here. Captain Donovan, do we have enough supplies for a few days at sea?"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"I know its probably stupid to leave so soon but most of the other ships left to prevent their ships from getting battered into the docks by rogue waves. We have enough problems money wise without throwing dock repair into it. If all else fails I have a feather token fan. Should calm the winds long enough for us to get things under control," Chell adds.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin tends to the new recruits, identifying the ones that can function.

He addressee the coherent, both new and old, making sure Ptahh is along side him. These are our new brothers and sisters, care for them well. They probably didn't know they'd be called upon tonight. Blankets, places to sleep it off.

Might be pulling out, below deck may be safer. I'll let you know as soon as the others confirm. Everyone is to be treated with respect. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. There will be women on board as crew.

Sorrin "tucks" a few newcomers in, himself then seeks the other members of his cadre and the captain.

I'd like to inform the crew and get started if we're embarking. What's the plan?

The ones that need to sleep it off are being tucked in.


The Captain listens to the drunks stumbling on the decks, he goes to the doorway and watches the "new" crew and chuckles to himself. good and sauced.

"You have what, one possibly two, semi-sober ones to help out. It's dark out...even if we put lights out on the waist deck to light our way she's at the back of the ship. No...it's best to stay docked till some sober up. We sail just before break of day. Get some rest."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri sighs at Donovan's assessment. "Well, I suppose those of us that are sober enough should turns on watch at least. I only need a couple hours of sleep and then I am good, so I can take a couple watches and I don't even need a light." Bri begins to move off, but then remembers something. "Oh, and Captain, did Jenkies check in while we were gone?"


He shakes his head back and forth No."I have Major Roland Lawrence looking for him."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is relieved to hear the Captain wants them to rest. She was still tired from the previous night. I'm surprised Sorrin is still standing. "Aye aye Captain."

She too is curious about the status of Jenkie, and frowns when he is no where to be found. I wonder what became of him?

When their business is settled she asks for an audience with the Captain. "Captain, do you have a moment to speak privately?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will go on and make sure there is a watch going on and will walk about the ship herself on patrol.

Bri will likely sleep from 4-6am. If 6am is around dawn here.


Evil GM

Without resting those up from the previous night's battle would be fatigued by now. This would include Sorrin and Ptahh.

Captain would want to disembark by 6 am.

cooking skills, 1 minimum, 2 and 3 some, 4 fair amt, 5 excellent: 1d5 ⇒ 2

You were able to round up one crew member that has some cooking skills.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I figured he'd say that. Hope we get out in time. "Drunk and dark is probably just as bad as sober and stormy." She notices the troubled look in his eyes over Jenkie. "When we go to pickup Jard tomorrow I can give Father Zalen a letter should Jenkie pass by. Or if you prefer, you can stay. I am sure we can manage a few days without you. We pulled through worse in the Hungermire."


The Captain would agree to meet with Astri but before hand would ask all all to come to wardroom. "Don't need to know final destination, but any idea where you want to head?" He blinks at Chell. "You want me to stay?" He's a bit confused.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna settles into a wooden chair in the the war room and drapes her arm across the backing. "We're going to Sharkjaw Docks to look for a local healer that may have information on what is spreading the lycantrophy, how to find it, and the best way to kill it."

She raises an eyebrow at Chell, hoping she isn't suggesting the Captain stay to look for Jenkie. Before saying anything she allows Chell to explain herself.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell catches the look. "What? I can tell he'd rather be looking for Jenkie than babying us. I would too but I can't stress enough the importance of stopping what's coming. I think I or Embrianna can handle the sailing. You, Sorrin and Ptahh can keep the landsmen in line. And from what I remember Sharkjaw Docks is quite the treck. We'd never make it there and back in the Vintage in time."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna closes her eyes and rubs her left temple with two fingers. "You could just ask him if he wants to stay instead of assuming." I don't think Donovan is so worried about a fully capable, grown man that he would leave sixty-six barely experienced souls to brave a storm in an unfamiliar ship.

Astrianna briefly daydreams. If we had another day in Port, we could have picked up some supplies to ferry to Sharkjaw docks and sell. Ah, The Baron was probably a majestic freighter and smuggler back in the day...Captain Marco would love to have a ship like this.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'm concerned about Jenkie myself, does he do this often?

Chell, can you call upon the divine and sail at the same time? You may need to focus on one or the other and on stormy seas may not be a good time to switch out. I can help Embrianna.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Is Jenkie his son or friend? I forgot.

Chell looks confused for a moment. "I thought I did."

Then to Sorrin: "Unless we run into pirates I see no need for spells and I can do little about a storm right now. Not unless we want to spend nearly 2300 for a spell to control the weather. I am hoping a feather token fan can help but I don't know if its strong enough."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Son.


Jenkie is not his son. I think Sorrin assumed they were related in one of posts.

"Jenkie's a young seaman friend, sort of always idolized me only Quell knows why. Keeps me out of trouble and I sort of always had him around. He's a grown man, able to come and go as he pleases. I mean, we're not glued at the hip. for the most part...he, just...er...kept me from killing myself when I drank."

He pauses and point to Sharkjaw Docks on the nautical chart it's located in the Pearl Eye Atolls, "Two maybe three days depends on the winds and which side of the storm the ship gets on." He looks around at the group, "Sharkjaw is what's known as cargo pit. A settlement that caters to the needs of passing ships, regardless of the law. She has two long docks, each capable of berthing two large sailing ships and numerous smaller docks appropriate only for longboats and smaller, singlemasted ships. She's a bit larger and better off than most cargo pits."

I actually found a reference to where it is located on the map. Just to East a sloth'-Eye's Doldrum and Cover of the Dead Gods. This is just North and at the mouth of Kai's Bay where you are located.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

"Thank Quell for that, or we'd still be trying to figure out what to purchase for the ship." Astrianna opens her eyes and puts her hands on the table. "Major Roland knows this city better than most. Hopefully he finds Jenkie and the two of them report to the ship tomorrow morning." She grins. "He probably just made a ladyfriend, if I had to guess."

10,351 to 10,400 of 14,076 << first < prev | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.