Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


9,951 to 10,000 of 14,076 << first < prev | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | next > last >>

Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin shrugs back a Ptahh.

It's not the oblivious when-she-wants-to-be doe-eyed priestess of Quell either. Go figure, right?

Qadira, a much simpler place and time...


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Did...did Sorrin just call Chell a whore?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Chell Silves wrote:
Did...did Sorrin just call Chell a whore?

Nah, he specifically said it wasn't her.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Been meaning to ask. Ptahh, is that Osirian?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"He might just be favoring you instead Sorrin. All that sword work makes for a decent enough physique."

Bri eyes the two males to see which one blushes first. Even her snake appears interested and pokes her head up.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna can't help herself. She covers her mouth and lets out an amused giggle at Bri's words.


Evil GM

Port Shaw Map with Dragon's Tail in Harbor

* Sorrin you need to walk past the Baron of the Tides, the Quell's Whore, wharfmaster location to get to the Dragon's Tail.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna will go to the harbormaster's building to make sure the legal matters go smoothly then she's off to the Quell's Whore.


Chell where are you heading after Featherton's Divinity Shop

The group enters the harbormaster's shop

15% chance he has left for the day: 1d100 ⇒ 20

You arrive right as he is packing up for the night and giving his final instructions to the night shift. "Oh...your back. I was leaving...hey I need you off the Dragon's Tail by noon tomorrow, I've a prospective buyer looking at it and the Thunderstrike. I need to get her cleaned up a bit. Did you get a chance to talk the Commandant?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I wish I had a 15% chance to be gone by this time every day.

Astrianna raises an eyebrow at Boris' demands. "We agreed on a day to move off of the Dragon's Tail, but fortunately it's a non-issue." She thumbs over her shoulder at Sorrin. "This one is itching to move everything to our new ship, Baron of the Tides."

The bard takes out the bill of sale and hands it to the harbormaster. "How much for her docking fees and how soon can we move our sailors onto her?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Agreed today's docking fees are on us, instead of the Commandant.

I'll trust you two to make nice, as Ptahh and I go tell the crew... The Vintage near the Dragon Tail, Boris?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Embrianna wrote:

"He might just be favoring you instead Sorrin. All that sword work makes for a decent enough physique."

Bri eyes the two males to see which one blushes first. Even her snake appears interested and pokes her head up.

Over... Chell? He shrugs as they enter Boris' office.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods. "All right. Meet as at the Quell's Whore when you're done."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Of course. Let's go, Ptahh... You can meet the crew, captain and Jenkie.


He scrutinizes the paperwork, then stamps the document and fills out his journal, he stamps a second copy and files it in his office. "Well, it looks to be in order. The one day fee will be 42 gold plus 5 silver pieces. If you want another month that will be an additional 1275 gold for 30 days.

He looks over Ptahh, "Did you arrive on the Rabid Weasle?"

I have the mathematical per diem formula in under the information tab.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna sighs at the docking price. She doesn't have any grounds to haggle on the price and doubts it's negotiable in the first place. This is going to get expensive very quickly...

She takes the money from the ship capital fund and pays the docking fee for two days. "We need to discuss how much longer we'll be in Port, but this should cover the next two days. A question- If we were to pay for a month, would our paid time only be deducted when we were in Port? For instance, if I paid for five days, stayed two days, then left, when we returned when we still be able to dock for the remaining three days?"


"Nope. You pay for a month and well...we have moorings, but if you pay less than a month...sometimes those moorings get mighty far away from the center of town. In fact with only two days being paid..." he flips through his journal, 'I'll be needing the Baron of the Tides moved...to..." he flips through his journal farther back. "Wow...looks like we don't have any space onshore for a two day docking," he pauses briefly before continuing, ..."but you'll have to drop anchor off shore about half mile, or so." YOu swear he emphasized the "or so." He points offshore and north away from the fort direction. "Sorry...Commandant's orders no ships drop anchor in view of the fort...security reasons, but you can drop to North part of the bay." Pay me now or pay me later, but they'll pay or row ashore.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna pinches the bridge of her nose and massages it. What a racket. I should have been a harbormaster.

"We passed her on the way here, can we keep the current dock?" She digs out some more coin from her haversack, placing the bag on the counter. "How about this... we'll pay for four days now, starting tomorrow. Could you do me a favor and let her keep the current dock until our first departure? If we continue to stay in dock due to modifications I will of course extend our docking time to the expected work completion time."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29


He shrugs indifferently, "We all have someone to answer to...I don't make the rules and I don't own these slips. I've a boss and he'll dock me pay." He shakes his head back and forth, like he's doing you a favor. "I like you, so you move the ship to a slip down the docks...past where the Vintage docks and by the Barnacle, 3 days that's starting tomorrow. I can't dock you there the 4th day. I have high paying ships willing to pay for that choice mooring."

You can guess who owns the slips.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
...I'll TRUST you two to make nice...


He turns to Ptahh, "Your crew tax is one silver," he adds. "All crew pay a silver piece to come ashore, I never collected your silver."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises her brow at Ptahh, wondering at the explanation for Boris' words. He's no Captain... just a sailor? Didn't that ship leave?

She returns to the matter at hand. "That's some seedy territory near Barret's... I heard there have been some strange going-ons at the tavern recently, heard Barret closed down the place for a day- unheard of. Heard anything about what's going on down there?"

Bluff: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33

Doing some financial figuring in her head, she sighs. "What kind of spot can we get for a week? Two weeks?" She is on the verge of just paying for the month, but will see what she can squeak by with.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Que sensitive music.

Astrianna... it's just the cost of doing business.. As a prince, outcast or otherwise he's used to the mechanations of commerce, nonplussed by figures ten times this.

He half steps between Astrianna and Boris.

Let them make their money, don't begrudge them that. Perhaps this is too stressful. I can deal with all this ugliness going forward. I'm sure we'll be privateering and profiteering for years. And there is no point in making money, if you're not enjoying it.

I just don't want you so... sincerely upset. It's just money. And not worth the creases to threatens to etch into your concerned face. But, it's up to you.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna gives Sorrin a dry look. "I thought you were leaving? I can handle this. I've never had to manage a ship's finances before, let me learn the prices and docks available."

She shoos the warrior away.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Wow. You always take the hard way...


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin was genuinely concerned for Astrianna. But, no longer. You're being cheap, a tight wad... copper-wise, platinum-foolish. And your making us look bad.

Most importantly, you're saving a little coin could jeopardize our... our, all of our investment. So, wrap your head around it, if you're serious about being in business.

This, whatever this is... isn't working.

The time spent groveling after a few gold a month could have been used to make ten times as much, properly spent. Bethany Razor awaits and you worry about coppers!


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks genuinely uninterested in his ranting. "If you keep this up people are going to think we are married. The harm to my reputation would be unrepairable. Just let me talk to Boris."


Boris, NPC wrote:
He turns to Ptahh, "Your crew tax is one silver," he adds. "All crew pay a silver piece to come ashore, I never collected your silver."

"Aye, I came in with her. Didn't realize there was a crew tax... Here." He scowls momentarily at the dwarf as he flips him a silver.

"Ready when you are, Sorrin."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Let's go...


Chuckling to himself. All that pent up tension between those two. A good romp could help. "As you've already seen yerself, Port Shaw can get rough." He thumbs through his book pausing a few times. "You can check back in couple days to see if the Dragon's Tail was sold and moved. Otherwise a few days anchored off shore may be good for yer business head."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Outside, as they walk.

Sorry about that Ptahh. Let's keep a sharp eye out for trouble. Whatever happens, stay cool.

I think you'll like the Captain and his son, Jenkie. He was one of the Wave Riders, you know.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri elbows Astri. "You did want to talk to Captain Razor tonight and I kinda got a date with Korg, so settle on something and let's go. You can always ask her for advice on dealing with stuff like this."


As Sorrin leaves, Ptahh turns to Astrianna & Embrianna, "You two going to be alright?"


DM:

40% chance rumor: 1d100 ⇒ 63

Responding to Astri's earlier comment about Barrett. "Yeah, some sailors were grumbling that Barrett hasn't been seen for a few days. Not sure what's happening there though."

Astri make sure you read Boris' posts you should have be able to piece together several tidbits of information about business and life on the docks.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"We'll be fine. If anyone bothers us, I can use a new spell I picked up that involves lots of unpleasant tentacles. If that isn't enough, I'll drop a fireball on them."


"Ok... we'll meet you at Quell's Whore shortly." He turns to Boris and gives a quick nod, "Harbormaster."

Following Sorrin back towards the docks, "Best to stay on the Baron tonight, I'd think, but I get the impression from the dwarf that the dragoons aren't very interested or effective at patrolling at night. I'm less concerned about my personal safety and more about the securing the ship... and getting a good night's sleep. And what's a Wave Rider... never heard of them."

Would Ptahh know about Wave Riders? He spent part of his youth on the streets in Absalom, but since then has been on the Rabid Weasel exclusively... rarely beeing allowed to deboard the ship.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Will do, thanks Baldwin.

The half-elf responds about the rumor. "Hmm. Odd for someone to abandon their business like that..." I should ask around more, see if people know we had anything to do with his disappearance. The manger I spoke to while in disguise saw Sorrin and Torgue.

Astrianna sighs. I am not rowing out all of our supplies and sailors to the Baron. "All right, we'll take the slip by the Barnacle. Going to be moving a lot on to her, rowing would take a lot of time." Maybe we can get a better spot later. May just put down for a whole month.

She puts down the coin (127.5gp from ship capital). "Thank you Boris. We'll have her moved to the slip tomorrow.

She nods to Ptahh. "We'll be fine,the Quell's Whore isn't far. All right Embri, let's not keep your date waiting..."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

We killed Barret. Remember?

Tomorrow:
Just as a heads up and explanation, tomorrow Chell plans to get up early and walk the docks. The first pass will be a Diplomacy to Gather Info about the sharks and the second will be with Detect Disease active. I imagine there will be a LOT of diseases but she will stop at each one long enough identify what it is. She is looking for the shark version of Lycanthropy. The spell lasts for 70min and she will focus on the largest congregations so as not to waste too much time. Its a big wharf. She'll also use the Hat of Disguise to take on an unassuming, conspicuous character.


Astri may remember, but may just be fishing for rumors about. We don't want anyone knowing that we did it yet.

"All ready to go."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Yeah Astri is just fishing for rumors to see if we were implicated in Barret's death. Edited my post for clarity.

Also I like your plan for tomorrow. I personally believe the sharks are thick because the Time of the Shark is upon port Shaw. Dajobas is gaining power, and as the rantings of all the disciplines have indicated something is going to happen soon. If Chell were to inform Astri of your plan she would suggest you find Sergeant Darenar and give him a "check up". I suspect he has been given The Kiss of Dajobas in the past few weeks. I doubt the two will see each other before they get ready to go into the sewers though, Astri is about to get smashed.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Until level 12 I can't do anything for the infected unless it has been less than 3 days, then we need a whole lot of Wolfsbane. This is more of a how "screwed are we" type of thing. I realize it might be the Time of the Shark thing or the consecrated alter but if real weresharks where mixed in and biting people, this whole town would rip itself apart at the next full moon. I can't imagine a better way to kick of the Year of the Shark. Not something she is willing to let go.


Evil GM

DM Only Events:

chell 35%: 1d100 ⇒ 54

S&P, 25%: 1d100 ⇒ 34

A&B, 10%: 1d100 ⇒ 8

Chell Only:

As you walk back towards your chapterhouse - and if you desire the ships - you notice a three separate groups of goons. Each time Quells blessing shined down on you. The first time, you're close to Jaspar Jak's and the dwarf came out his shop to say hello to you. The second time you were a squad of dragoons were nearby. The third time you were about to turn on the road in front of the wharf warehouses when a massive unarmed half-orc wearing loose fitting garments appears. Six thugs on the street decide to walk to the opposite side purposefully avoiding you and the half-orc.

"May I walk with the Mother of the Wave? The streets can be unsafe." He smiles extending his hand. "I'm Jin."

Know local or a straight intelligence check if you don't have know local.

sorrin and Ptahh:

It seems a bit odd but the docks near the Dragon's Tail seems quiet for this time of the evening. You do see a dragoon patrol walking in the distance.


Astri and Bri:

As you make your way towards Quells Whore four drunken sailors are stumbling and begin to cat-call you. They about 30 feet away when they first notice you and start their lewd comments. [b]"th'y be free and look like w'ter devils all sexy like." Three brandish small blades, or clubs.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

K:Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 I know who Jin is. I remember the fight.


Evil GM

Sorrin and Ptahh:

You make it to the Dragon's Tail the old slave ship used by the smuggler gnoll, Bonegnaw. There is guard of two men in position and you can see Captain Donovan in the wheelhouse. It appears as if half the crew are on shore leave.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"You lot should go away, you are making me even later for my date and I may do something incredibly unpleasant to you lot. I'd say that you will regret it, but that would require still being around...."

Bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Trying to Bluff them into leaving us alone

Any anchor points near them for a web casting?


Evil GM

Astri and Bri:

the tone of Bri's voice startles the drunken sailors and they hesitate. Bri you do see anchor points between light posts, and crates where a web could be secure.

Chell:

He looks different outside of his fight setting but the name does ring a bell (pun intended) with you. This is the Champion at the Skull. it starts to come back to you how easily he defeated two trained fighters at one time.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will give Astri a chance to add anything and if they don't disperse, she will attempt a web.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell easily notices the dangerous looking men get cold feet as the half-orc approaches. Then again, half-orcs in general had that affect. But this one was vastly different from the others. She gave him a critical look after he introduced himself. He was large and bulky, as most of his kind were, but he walked with a grace and confidence few that big could manage, like he was ready to fight at any instant. Made him seem so much faster and more dangerous. When she shook his hand she noticed the calluses on his knuckles and the gentle strength in the grip. He carried no weapon and wore no armor. but he was not unarmed. His whole body was a weapon and he was in complete control of it. Even if all six of those men attacked, she doubted they would ever touch him.

"Let me guess. You spoke to Father Zalen too." She was really growing tired of all these strangers knowing her name. Then she looks at him more closely. "Wait. I feel like I know you." Then her eyes pop open in surprise and she blushes in embarrassment. She remembered the Broken Skull. The last fight. "Oh. Jin. The Broken Skull Champion. You fought after Torgue and Belok. I am sorry. I didn't recognize you." She starts to fidget and ramble. "Yes. I wouldn't mind the company. A few days ago I would have worried about walking alone but after what I've seen I am almost certain I can handle myself now." She then leans forward as if conveying important information. "I figure a bolt of lightning would scare them off. And if that doesn't work I can run really fast."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

super busy day on my phone

astri and bri:
Astrianna laughs at the thugs. "Boys you better walk the other way or you're going to get f+%~ed in ways you never thought possible. You won't enjoy it but we will. "

intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

If they don't back down Astri cats Slow (dc 18) and draws her bow

9,951 to 10,000 of 14,076 << first < prev | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.