Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


9,751 to 9,800 of 14,076 << first < prev | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | next > last >>

Evil GM

"As far as the small fee is concerned," he pinches his chin apparently doing some mental calculations, "how many souls are traveling?" The halfling inquires.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is delighted the halfling has accepted their offer. She addresses the matter of Thul. "The Commandant wants Thul captured alive and turned over to his gaoler. That's all we're getting paid for."

She briefly wonders how small this small fee will be... considering the halfling's tastes. "Tomorrow night should work. How much will this fee be for four of us...?"


Evil GM

"So Thul will be tortured..." His words trail off.

"50 no 100 gold a head and you can deposit half of that with father Zalen" He looks at Chell, "Of course, you are gratis." It's clear that he raised the price because of you're working with the Commandant and the gaoler.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna simply shrugs at the mention of Thul being tortured. "Like I said... I aim to be on the Commandant's good side."

When she hears the price Astrianna nods her head. With the reward we will still be making our money back. "Deal. We will give Zalen his half of the money when we next see him." She leans forward in the chair. "Is there anything important we should outfit ourselves with for going into the sewers? I can create magical lights, so that's no problem."


Grr... meant to take a rank out of climb and into sailor, oh well.

"Unfortunately, I did a fair bit of swabbing the decks and scrubbing the hull in my youth. But for several years, I was the Captain's bodyguard... took watch in the crow's nest regularly too... but, never was part of the sailing crew."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Thought I posted to include Ptahh, but guess it got eaten.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I can't remember if Chell knows about why they are after Thul. So...

Chell can see that Lester didn't like that they were handing over Thul to the Commandant. Honestly she wasn't either but he was the law. "Why does he want Thul? Surely he has done something awful to warrant the Commandant asking us for help."


Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Astrianna simply shrugs at the mention of Thul being tortured. "Like I said... I aim to be on the Commandant's good side."

When she hears the price Astrianna nods her head. With the reward we will still be making our money back. "Deal. We will give Zalen his half of the money when we next see him." She leans forward in the chair. "Is there anything important we should outfit ourselves with for going into the sewers? I can create magical lights, so that's no problem."

He looks at Chell, "Your friend has loose morals. I hope she doesn't lead you down the wrong path." Answering her question as to why Thul is wanted "dunno..he's a thief I suppose."

"You have have plenty of cure disease and sickeness. Lots of nasties down there...Skum, gatormen, criminals, shark, roaches, rats you know stuff that generally can make you really sick or kill you. Easy to get lost."

"You sure you want to do this? People tend to avoid the sewers at all costs." He chuckles, "You all are a bit big to enter theourgh the storm grates throughout the city...if you could get through they are locked...but you're way to large eve you missy." indicating to Astri. "Keep the heavy armor at home...stay with light, or you'll be pulling it off a lot. You'd need to be a slice as a greasy pig even with medium stuff on. Think jabbing weapons...not much room to hack and slash in a the tunnels." He finishes his aged brandy. "Yep...fire based flame is useless lots of gas down there. Make sure you don't have any open wounds...nasty diseases ...you know." He gets up to leave. "I'll leave word with Flagor midday tomorrow if all is set to go, and where to meet." He bows. "I need to go pray."


Evil GM
Ptahh wrote:

Grr... meant to take a rank out of climb and into sailor, oh well.

Lots a fun RP.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I meant to ask that of Astrianna.

"She saved my life yesterday. So there's that. They may not look like much but are doing some real good around here. They've removed a smuggler and slaver. A barkeep with a dark and...evil secret." She looks down, uncomfortable with the memory. "And last night they killed an undead druid that was sacrificing innocent lives to Dajobas in the Hungermire. They're not perfect but no one is." Then she leans over as if to whisper but speaks loud enough anyway. She is smiling too. "I do what I can to keep them on the right track but you can only go so far with the adventuring types."

She sits back up and speaks honestly and sincerely. "I am not a strong person. I nearly left the first day I arrived. After all the stuff I have seen, I still want to hop in the first boat out of here. But, as I've heard, evil wins when good men do nothing. Every little bit helps. If we, clerics of Quell, didn't believe that, we wouldn't offer healing or food to the poor for free. Because it never ends. And if we ever stop, places like this will turn into places like Carcass."

She then looks over at Astrianna. "I found a strength I never knew I had here. And I fear it would wash away like the tide if not the constant reinforcement." She lingers on Astrianna for a moment and gives her a warm smile.

Then back to Lester. "I don't know what Thul did but I guarantee I will do everything in my power to see he is treated justly. I trust the Commandant about as far as I can throw him, which might be less than you can, but everyone is like an ocean. No matter what you see, whether violent storms or calm and clear, there is unfathomable depth to all of them. You have to dive deep to get a glimpse of the whole picture."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Diplomacy?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7
baldwin the merciful wrote:
"I need to go pray."

"Before you go I would like to ask a few more questions." She looks to Astrianna hopefully. "Privately please. Order related."


"I came to Father of the Sea in a round about way late in life...so, people can find the proper wave to surf." He grins. "Quell has blessed you with much inner strength, you just need to trust in yourself." He grasps his holy symbol then Chells hand and says a short prayer to Quell to wash the filth from this Port one stone at a time. After the prayer he bows again and prepares to depart when he hears the request for a private conversation. He nods his agreement and walks the cleric outside on the dock.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Snub again. Balls. When will they talk to the earnest cleric?


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:
Snub again. Balls. When will they talk to the earnest cleric?

I did an edit...we were posting on one another. He'll talk to you privately.


Falgor drops two more tankards of ale to the half-orc, just as the steak and taters appear.

The bar owner slides on over to the Sorrin and bri. he pours Bri another wine and slides a water to the Sorrin. He eyes Sorrin, "Your drinking habit is bad for business," he scolds. "You still looking for hire a crew? That one just got off a ship or so he says...not too sure about his story, but he looks handy with a weapon." You can see has a well kept falchion slung on his back.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Whoo

Chell follows and goes to the end of the pier to stare out at the ocean. A place no one would listen and an action that most if not all clerics of Quell find relieving and peaceful. "If you know Father Zalen then you know the situation her too. I was reminded again of it when I helped one poor man here on the dock and a dozen more popped up. I may be a little too trusting but I know a powerful holy symbol and devout soul when I see one. So I hope we might share information. But even if you don't know anything I can share mine. WHat has Zalen told you already?"


"I came to the living sea late in life, I spent my youth exploring tracking mostly...but my I try to well the Father's bidding. I spend most of my life tracking through the gold mine that lays under this city....one man's garbage is another treasure. Folks dispose a lot in the sewers, including bodies. I've found two priests there dead and mutilated from torture...weird magic used to prevent speaking to them. I also know the sharks have been frequent, too many if you ask me. I know little else but I keep searching." he stops and listens.

Make a sense motive check.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna spreads her hands wide in an accepting gesture when she was accused of having loose morals. "I'm simply getting paid to bring Thul in, and that's what I will do."

She looks over to Chell when the priestess asks what Thul did, and she speaks in a hushed tone. The bard still includes Lester in on the information, but doesn't want anyone else hearing. "The thief stole a scrimshaw from Hargrove's manor. The Commandant says it's just a regular scrimshaw and Thul's capture is a matter of principle, that Thul should be made an example from stealing from the Council. He does seem to truly believe that, and given how flustered he was I believe he received the order directly from Hargove. I suspect something else is afoot. The scrimshaw sounds suspiciously like an ancient Tultia relic known as the Jawbone, which was stolen by Thul from a Tultian shaman in the outskirts a week or so ago. We were not instructed to recover the scrimshaw but I aim to at some point. It could be a powerful artifact... Of course, as a holy relic it should be returned to the Tulita elders regardless."

She chuckles at Lester's questioning of their willingness to go forward. "We just returned from the Hungermire. The sewers will probably smell better, I swear to you. We're ready to face whatever is down there." After listening to his list of dangers she sighs. "No fire magic? Embri will not be happy. Everything else should be fine, though I need to get myself a rapier, I think. Chell, could you ensure we're stocked with anti-disease magic?"

Astrianna leans back and listens to Chell's speech about her time at Shaw, and smiles. "I knew you had it in you the whole time, it just needed some encouragement." Sliding her chair back, Astrianna gets up to give the two their privacy. "Of course. Could you give me a brief summary later? When we all settle down to retire I intend to write to the Pathfinder Chronicles about all this, and I want it to be accurate!"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Pushing aside the curtain Astrianna steps back into the tavern common area as Chell and Lester go the other way. She comes back up to the bar and lays a hand on both Bri and Sorrin's shoulders. "Well friends, we have a job tomorrow night. Let's just say yesterday's experiences have prepared us very well. I'll explain in detail later." She nods at Falgor, who seemed to have been talking to Sorrin and Bri a moment before.

Taking a seat at the bar, Astrianna removes her hat and rubs her temples for a few moments, thinking about what else needs to be done.


The barkeep pours Astri a healthy snifter of the aged brandy. "You look like you could use this, b'sides that one," he nods to Sorrin, "thinks bar owners get rich by servin' water." His sarcasm is apparent.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna lets out a musical laugh at Falgor's comment. She picks the brandy up delicately and brings it to her lips, taking a sip. After a few moments favoring the flavor, she swallows and smiles. "Thank you Falgor. Lester was very amicable, and a great help. I was not expecting a sewer pirate to be so devoted to Quell, though."

The brandy hits her gut and her head swims pleasantly.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


"Capt Lester is ...unique." He wipes the bar.


Chell:
You get a hunch or feeling he has a bit more to say about the journey but he is hesitant and leery at this time.

"It'll be a rough journey...don't right like what you all are going to do with Thul if you find him. Doesn't seem right...bad things happen at the fort." He exhales. 'Lots of danger down there...lots."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"I won't say it in front of them but if that is all he did then you are correct. He doesn't deserve it. But he took something important enough that Elder Hargrove sent the Commandant who is sending us after him. That is reason enough to at least find him and ask what he knows about it. I don't trust Hargrove either. He has it out for the Tulita for whatever reason."

Chell pauses to gather her courage for the next bit. She looks around again to make sure no one is listening. Even attempts to Detect Magic. I assume it shows nothing. "I also know what happened to Archibald Noeliss. We found his ring in the basement of Barret's. The dwarf dealt in...body disposal. Archibald was one of them I assume. The dwarf attacked. We prevailed. Saw evidence that he was part of the Ring. We think it is associated with the Kraken." Chell too holds back information. Like how he probably died because he was asking too many questions about the tentacle marks on the bodies of some of the dragoons and how they might be compromised. But she held back.

"I...can tell you are troubled by something else but I won't ask. No more should be involved in this. In fact you are probably safer in the sewers and away from whatever has it out for our clerics. Stay safe and I'll see you tomorrow yes?"

She then heads back into the tavern to sit quietly and muse about what to do tomorrow. And the next day. No. Better take days one at a time here.


He nods and says s short blessing to the lapping tide. "I'll send word tomorrow."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin is just about to move when he feels Astrianna's hand.

Why tomorrow night? In the subterranean sewers, I'd suspect there is no difference of night and day. Not much.

Eventually, he makes his way too the big man. Falgor, this man's bill is on me.

Haven't seen you around here before, mister. That's not strange though as I've only come to Port Shaw maybe ten days past. You must be a charmer, Falgor wouldn't make me anything my first time... Wasn't any wine either, times are looking up.


"Perhaps it was my charming demeanor and social grace," the half-orc said with a mouth full of ribeye followed by loud gulp of ale.

"By Gorum's third and ghostly ball, this is good," Ptahh mumbled to himself as he picked a piece of gristle from between his teeth and proceeded to chew it again, finishing it off the bite with another draw from his tankard. "Ptahh, at your service," he offered his hand to the human. "And thank you, kindly, for the meal... and ale."


Evil GM

Of course Sorrin is not sure if the half-orc just spit at him when he introduced himself or not.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin smile, unconsciously wiping his own face. Yes, yes... Charm and etiquette to spare, I can tell. See, you're supposed to say, ' no, no, I couldn't...'. Then I'd insist! Done cultures require that exchange three times.

But, we'll skip the formalities. And I'll just let you know right now that I've never been nor want to be up close enough to inspect Gorum's two balls let alone search for a ghostly one!

He claps the other man on the back as he chews, wondering if he'd choke. Well met, Ptahh. Sorrin, here and those over there are Embrianna, Astrianna... a lot of 'anna and Chell. We just this very morning had someone retire from our little company and could use a fifth. Care to audition for the spot? Equal share, no man or woman left behind. Be yourself, express yourself and around Captain Donovan, no booze, hooch, shine... alcohol.

Think you can handle something like that? Or do you have obligations elsewhere? Friends, enemies?

Sorrin pauses, then remembers something... Oh and the women, they like to talk. My head ache sometimes but... It's harmless, really.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna lifts a finger to her lips when Sorrin mentions the sewers. "Shh. To answer your question, the tide must be right."

She turns her head as the warrior gets up and begins talking to a half-orc at the bar. Her immediate thought involving Sorrin hiring the mass of corded muscle to work in his bakery becomes an amusing image of the half-orc furiously punching balls of dough, bits flying everywhere.

The half-elf stifles her laughter with little success, and then hears her name. She leans back and listens to the exchange between the two, before getting up and moving over to stand by Sorrin.

"Ah yes, it's only the women, because you never prattle on like a great-grandmother. Please tell me this one is going to be the head chef at your bakery." Emerald eyes turn to the half-orc, and she shifts her weight to a different leg. "I"m Astrianna. You are...?"


Ptahh stares in awe or was it bewilderment; perhaps, amusement. Then peering around Sorrin at Astrianna, "Uh... Ptahh" Averting his eyes and bowing his head in acknowledgement, he stammers, "Ladies."

Returning to Sorrin, "I'm sure, I'll be more than 'UP' for it. But, who is this Captain Donovan? And what does your company do? Not that I'm one to judge, but making... um... any enemies would be..." what's the word? "Unwanted."

Ptahh takes another rather large bite of the ribeye sloshing it down with another long drink from tankard. "And if I'm the fifth..." counting on his fingers "Anna, Anna, Chell, Cap'n D, you and me... who isn't in the company?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna unconsciously wipes off her cheek. "A pleasure, Ptahh."

She watches him count his fingers, and chuckles. "Captain Donovan is in charge of handling our ships. We plan on going out to sea soon, Sorrin was just laying down some ground rules. It's just the five of us."

She inspects her nails for a moment. They did such a good job on my cuticles, shame it's going to get ruined in a day. Her head comes back up. "I could use a new bodyguard... I have to warn you though, the track record hasn't been great. One got a price on his head and fled on the next ship out, one is dead, and the last just left to start a brewery. I'm sure you can do better than that. As Sorrin said, you get an equal share in our problem-solving endeavors and an equal voice in decision making."

"As for enemies, I make it a point to keep the number low." A grin spreads across her lips. "They're only enemies for about two minutes, if you catch my drift."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

See, can't help themselves.

We're into... salvage, that's it. It's profitable. Neighborhoods, relationships, treasure, esteem, faith... You name it.


"Hmm... profiteering." Ptahh thinks for a long minute, then finishes the second tankard of ale in a single draw. They seem successful. Dressed nice. They smell good... at least the ladies do. Having bad luck with their muscle it seems. I wonder who brings the ill fortune to the group. Could do worse, I suppose. Damn, this is good ale. Wonder where I'll sleep tonight. I need to get some other gear. Realizing he's lost in a fugue, Ptahh looks back at the group.

"oh, uh... I'm in," he says flashing a broad but awkward grin with a moustache of rich, brown foam from the ale.

"When do I start?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You started a few minutes ago. We gotta ship, not much but working on trading her in.

Let's get outta here, where are you staying?


"No place, yet. I just made port today."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Some of us have rooms at the Green Dragon. But, I'm sleeping on ship tonight. You can have my room if you'd like. Or, there is plenty of room on the ship.

Could meet Donovan and Jenkie.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna smiles as the half-orc accepts their offer. "Excellent. When you're finished with your meal we have some ships to sell and buy. We've got a job tomorrow night as well... I hope you're comfortable with cramped spaces and horrible smells."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Have some shame woman, inviting him to your room so soon?


Falgor looks at Sorrin, "That'll be 4 gold for the his meal and her brandy." He raises his palms upward, chest high as if to say he can't afford to feed everyone. [b]"I 'eard you were looking to sell yer ship and well, Boris was prowling the docks by the Mother's Blessing making she was outfitted and obligations paid. I sent down three barrels of ale, myself."


Evil GM

I take it you are off to negotiate a deal on a ship?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises her hands and gives Sorrin a slow clap with a dry look on her face. "Well played."

In response she leaves the scene so Sorirn has to pay for her brandy. "Ah, two goblins, one arrow. Fabulous, let's head down to the Mother's Blessing."

Yup. Time to sell off the Dragon's Tail, pay for the docking fee. Hopefully Boris will give us a day or two to get transfered to the new ship we purchase.


Evil GM

Ptahh make a perception check.

Ptahh as you walk with others down the dock toward's the Mother's Blessing, another ship, that is located near the far end o fhte docks. You will have to pass the end of the dock where the Rabid Weasel is located on your journey.


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Have some shame woman, inviting him to your room so soon?

A pinkish hue fills the half-orc's face. "I think I'll sleep on the ship if you don't mind."


Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Ptahh hunches slightly forward and pulls the hood of his cloak down to partially cover his face as he positions himself in the middle of the group.

What time of day/night is it?

DM Baldwin:
Is there anyone on deck or on the dock near the gang plank?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin asks softly, Something wrong, Ptahh?

We just met, but I know when a man wants to avoid a situation. As far as I'm concerned, makes you smarter than you are proud. Whatever happens, stay cool... You're with us now.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

And, just so we're clear... I'd don't care of folks start a scuffle.

I just don't want to draw the attention of the 'goons... sorry. dragoons.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises a brow as Ptahh pulls the hood of his cloak up, and sheextends a hand to check if it's starting to rain. "Do you have a light sensitivity, Ptahh? I've heard that manifests in some half-orcs."

9,751 to 9,800 of 14,076 << first < prev | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.