Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


2,101 to 2,150 of 14,076 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>

"Tulita sounds can be learned." The First Mate tells Astri.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods to Darius, before refocusing on the First Mate. "Do you know if there's a Pathfinder Lodge in Port Shaw, or anywhere else in the Razor?"


During the evening meal the First Mate will tell you the tale of the history of the Razor and the Tulita Diaspora. The story and a couple others will answer some of the bases questions that you may have.

After The First Mate eats he calls forth the new folks who've never been to Port Shaw. You are not the only ones that have an interest in the story. "The Tulita are a fierce and proud island people of extremely complex social mores with strong shamanic and monastic traditions. Once a force to be feared, they repelled not only the most ferocious of sahuagin raiding parties, but also brutal attacks by the Karikanti tribes of Blacksink Marsh." He thumps his chest to emphasize how the sahuagin were repelled.

"Our small communities survived by harvesting tropical fruits and nutrient-rich vegetables while carefully controlling hunting. They appeased the spirits of Whale, Turtle and Dolphin with offerings and rituals, hoping to keep the Shark at bay forever. The Tulitas’ only contact with other civilizations was limited to their association with a locathah kingdom below the waves." His eyes intensifies.

"But then the ships came: strange towering vessels, five times the size of a Tulita war canoe, spitting bolts and rocks like a rock giants. Like Lakano Mua, the Red Misery, and other legendary dragons of old these foreign vessels sailed into Kai Bay and blocked out the rising sun’s rays with their stretched canvas wings." His face saddens a bit. " Soon after the first explorers stepped ashore, merchant cogs, three-masted frigates and whaling ships arrived in droves. Giant dromons and slave barges from the far off hell of Carcass laid siege to the Tulita as well. All manner of strange men and women rode these wooden monstrosities. Humans, elves, dwarves, orcs and other races soon established settlements in the area, though the Razor’s savage mysteries as swiftly snuffed most out. The Tulita believed the old gods of the sea sent these travelers and attempted to accommodate their needs at first, but it swiftly grew apparent these newcomers’ ways
were not in accordance with the Tulitas’. Many abused Tulita hospitality and destroyed land the tribes held dear."
His hands begin to move along with the story as he describes the events.

"The travelers butchered the Whale, spreading a red stain of blood across the ocean, until this totemic defender of the Tulita ceased to visit Kai Bay or treat with the shamans. Other newcomers sold whole tribes into misery at the poxridden slave markets of Carcass. He spits when he speaks of Carcass. " Whale-silence and seas of blood mean only one thing to the Tulita – the Time of the Shark is at hand." He pours some rum on the deck when he mentions the time of the Shark.

"Many of the Tulita, rendered awestruck by the newcomers’ glass beads and shining gold, delayed the tribes’ response to these affronts to the old gods, but finally a handful of stalwart Tulita tribes went to war."

"The resulting conflicts sprayed the coast in blood. In the end, the newcomers’ weapons of steel proved too much for even the canniest Tulita. The natives, fragmented in their leadership and outnumbered by ever arriving waves of foreign ships, tore apart from within. They devolved to fighting amongst themselves, as some tribes swore allegiance to the newcomers in exchange for powerful weapons and magics – and then turned to settling past feuds."

His eyes remain focused but he is obviously having a difficult time retelling the history. "So it came to pass that the mighty Tulita, who once slaughtered the aboleth enclaves of Shaldroon and pushed their hideous skum armies back into the depths, suffered dismal defeat. In the wake of the war, the newcomers forced the Tulita Grand Lodge to grant honors, land, and the titles of chief and elder to the most powerful and influential of their conquerors."

"The Tulita became prisoners in their own lands. Many believed mother Pele had turned her back on them, and hundreds converted to the myriad religions of their oppressors. Other Tulita fled to outlying islands or retreated deeper into the monster-ridden interior. One way or another, they left their ancestral home of Kai Bay forever, abandoning it to the invaders."

He continues. "After the conflict more explorers, adventurers, merchants, farmers, missionaries and whalers arrived, accumulating in the city of Port Shaw, which grew like a tumor. Once a paradise cove, forbidden to all but the great kings of the Tulita, Port Shaw is now a den of unwashed whalers and scurvy pirates. Their continued predations drive Whale further from the shore, every year. Grandfather Turtle, his eggs snatched from beaches and senselessly smashed by the newcomers, no longer visits the Razor. Dolphin’s cries are silenced, strangled in the fishing fleet’s great nets. The Tulita are alone." He makes sure he gazes at each person, to judge their reactions to his tale.


Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Astrianna nods to Darius, before refocusing on the First Mate. "Do you know if there's a Pathfinder Lodge in Port Shaw, or anywhere else in the Razor?"

He shrugs as if unaware.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius smiles when Adriel says he would join up. "Good! I am glad you are joining us! And I figured you wouldn't want to be too far from your Raven Haired Rose."

"As to what venture we will undertake, I suppose that will have to wait to see what niche we can fill in the port. But with the amount of coin between the lot of us, we shouldn't have much trouble."

"And first thing when we hit shore, we find the nicest establishment and buy their finest bottle of wine to celebrate!"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna listens to the warrior's tale, her hands placed on the table, leaning forward as she absorbs Malta's tale. She watches the man's movements carefully, having a professional interest in his storytelling and a natural curiosity in the history he was imparting. When the man finishes the half-elf says nothing for a moment, contemplation in her eyes. Astrianna suddenly digs out her journal, pen, and a black inkwell. She begins to furiously write notes in a fluid Elven script.

"What does the Time of the Shark entail for the Tutila, Malta? What does it mean to the outsiders? Are there shamans who have embraced these tumultuous events and turned to The Shark instead of listening for the Whale, Turtle, or Dolphin?" The bard asks while continuing to write. She pauses to follow his gesture from before, taking a bit of rum from her hip flask and pouring a splash on the deck.

Baldwin- Amusingly, I looked up "pathfinder Carcass" in google because I had never heard of it before (I found it on the map later), and the first hit was you asking a question on the pathfinder forums about how much an adult bronze dragon carcass is worth. :p


Evil GM

we killed a demented bronze dragon in a table top shackles game that I'm in. Carcass is a razor coast site it's not golorian.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

As she listened to the Tulita's tale, Sath found herself becoming saddened and as well as worried for the fate of the denizens of the Razor if the Shark returned.

"Malta, that's terrible, I'm sorry to hear what your people went through. Is there any chance of bringing back Whale, Turtle, and Dolphin? They sound like wise and powerful spirits, surely there must be some way to help them recover and return to the Razor."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

David doesn’t say much as he listens. His eyes are intent as he takes things in, thinking of what the man has to say, considering his words.

He’s clearly native born, so his opinions are colored from that perspective...

I wonder how ruthless this place really is, as compared to the coloring of a man who sees even neutral foreigners as another wave of invaders and a threat to his entire culture…

”I’m sorry about your people,” he says to the man, his words sincere, despite the cynicism of his thoughts.

”Man can be one of the bloodiest animals out there,” he says as he considers the atrocities of his own species.

His eyes narrow, though, and he attempts to continue to decipher the information and digest it from a more practical, rather than emotional, stance…

It’s still likely to be a rough place, sure – but their must be some mechanism for a hierarchy…

After all – Even a Den of Thieves has a Guildmaster… he muses, recalling on old proverb his adopted father once taught him.

He notes the comments about the dangers of reefs and shoals which could gut a ship if the captain didn’t know their location.

A captain would have noted the location of those reefs and shoals in his logbook; including relative depth and size in relation to the tides… Lucky for us, we have a bloody logbook…

He smiles a little grimly at that last thought.

He leans in to study the map again, something about it confusing him.

Shaking his head he looks at the First Officer.

”Hey,” he says to the man, still curious to have some questions answered.

”What’s the deal with this fort?” he says pointing a blunt finger to the map.

”If you’re building a fort it’s to protect it from threats, right? So why was the town built flush against the coast – wouldn’t you put the fort between the town and any enemy ships that may attack it?” he says slowly.

”I mean – unless the fort’s there to protect the town from threats on the land, right? I mean, you put troops and stuff between the folk living there and any enemies trying to come in and attack people,” he says, then glances up at Tulita.

”There still threats coming against the town from the wilderness around it?” he says with a curious voice.

Don’t need to elaborate about any plans to set up shop off the ship right now… but if I want to make a berth outside that town, I sure as hellfire want to know if the land around is hostile…


The first mate looks at Dirk and smiles, "Why man does anything can be a mystery." He shrugs, But Fort Stormshield is over 100 years old, built long before the founding of Port Shaw." He drinks from his tankard. "It was built by an elven shipping guild attempting to reclaim territory once held by elves during Sammerlock Sails’ ancient supremacy over the Razor." He finishes his goblet. "The elves purchased the plateau east of present-day Port Shaw and erected Fort Stormshield to protect them from pirates."


Malta finishes his story and heads off to refill his tankard, he is clearly disturbed form his history telling.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

"What would you say the biggest threats are to the town, currently that is?" Darius asks the first mate.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

Using the lull to his advantage Thalios stands up, "Mighty guud yarn that was...yes siree, that was. But let Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, enhance the tale by what knowledge his great grand pappy once told him. He makes sure he has everyone's attention before proceding. "Mind ya this is passed down from first hand to first hand to me information." He smiles. "Dar' once was a renegade captain named Aldrin Shaw, having dispensed with whatever loyalty he bore the distant nation of his birth, settled here with his fleet of freebooters. Some were down right ruthless, others like me great grand pappy had a 'eart of gold." His hands are waving in the air in exaggerated fashion.

"Aldrin fought hard in several campaigns against the Tulita," He looks over at the First Mate. "no offense meant to Malta but when the war wound down, he claimed the bay as his own. Captain Shaw and his men built the port town by hacking plank and board from the surrounding forest and constructing dozens of long piers that pierce the sanctity of the bay like so many knives." He uses his hands to show how trees were hacked. "They raised houses, chandlers, inns, warehouses, taverns and brothels to lure trade and accommodate the host of explorers and treasure hunters who descended like locusts upon the ripe, virgin coast. Ye gotta 'ave brothels ya know." He gulps from his tankard. "Port Shaw attracted a dangerous breed of brigand and cutthroat, and the bayside settlement quickly grew perilous for any traveler off his guard. Smugglers, pirates, outlaws and outcasts filled out the population. In Port Shaw the streets are unruly, the docks downright deadly after dark, and the only law in town remains the brutal iron fist of the Municipal Dragoons."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Everything can be threat, or a boon, 'pending on y'point of view." He looks at Darius.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

After refilling his tankard he adds a bit more to the story. "Today...well...within the last year or so, Port Shaw was divided into loose districts. Like any pirate town, there are no legal boundaries of any kind, and the districts themselves grow and shrink with each passing year. I 'aven't been back since me incident but that's a tale fer another day." He drinks up more. "Spent most me time in two of six districts the Bawd for me entertainment." he smiles broadly and winks at Astri. "And the Tide which is where docks are fer me work."


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

The evening winds down and the Henk comes up to Adriel and Darius, "Y'two 'ave the night shift along with Hachet. Be wary...dangerous parts these are.

I need the two of you to make perception check.


M Gnome Expert/bard

Before everyone retires the Captain approaches Darius, "Port Shaw is dangerous. Slavery is rampant. I abhor that horrid practice, to others it's acceptable, so Thalios is correct when he mentioned it depends on your point of view. The Tutila have been brutalized over the years that saddens me." He shakes his head. "Watch your back...to many questions will get you dead or pressganged or enslaved. You all have talent but there is always a bigger shark in the ocean." He pauses. "For every friend or ally make in Port Shaw, you will gain the eye of a potential enemy." He slaps your back and walks off.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

"Thanks for the warning, Captain," Darius says.

He wishes he had been given more notice regarding being on the night watch, but orders are orders, and on a ship you have no choice but to follow them.

He kept his eyes on the horizon and on the look out for any signs of trouble throughout the night.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


The sailor steps up next to Dirk and begins to talk. After sniffling. "I don't get off d'ship in Port...dragonsmoke tempts me, beyond me control. Nasty habit. Now if y'want to stay aboard and romp wit me till the ship pulls out I'm all for that." She flirtatiously puts her hand on Sawbones forearm.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Just got in from work, about to go to bed, just as it looks like we may actually be making it to our destination. Go figure. Baldwin, feel free to DMPC me as necessary if anything comes up before I wake up.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri looks over to Astri after the Captain speaks. "I'm guessing that we should not be walking anywhere in Port without at least two of the guys with us."


Evil GM
Darius Rotarion wrote:
Just got in from work, about to go to bed, just as it looks like we may actually be making it to our destination. Go figure. Baldwin, feel free to DMPC me as necessary if anything comes up before I wake up.

I'm preparing you for the destination...I have one more huge suprise before then. :-)


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Ooooh, is it a fun, sexy or bad surprise?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
Embrianna wrote:
Bri looks over to Astri after the Captain speaks. "I'm guessing that we should not be walking anywhere in Port without at least two of the guys with us."

Astrianna nods to Embri, but she does not look terribly concerned. "If we're going as ourselves, I agree. Typically when I'm alone in such rough territories I disguise myself as a man, and I could work up a magical disguise for you as well if need be." She sighs, and looks longingly at Embri, as some young, forlorn lover would. The bard dramatically pretends to swoon at the sight of her. "It's a shame men lose all control when they lay eyes upon us. We can't help it Shelyn blessed us with these perfect visages."

I vote for fun AND sexy surprise. Alas I will not get to experience it first hand.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Varrel hands Henk is tankard as the order is given, he'd already given the quartermaster most of his Rum ration anyway, since he'd owed him some drink AND he was getting tired of rum.
Well, you may as well have my last, Quartermaster. I'll need my wits for watch and you are doing a remarkable job of holding your Rum. When we get to Port I shall have to take you to a proper Alehouse.

With that the elf says a good night to his Rose and Songbird, the Finest catches in this ocean he also apologized for his lack of originality, but the hour was late and any more Rum and he may forget he was a gentleman.

Truthfully he was glad for the solitude.
He and Thrasher walked the decks and spoke to Darius when occasion ddemanded but he needed the quiet. Honestly, the women were confusing him.
Normally he was happy to jump straight to bed with the ladies (two if they were keen) and if they were not interested or played hard to get he moved on to easier game. He was a fine looking warrior and a Mage. These two things made him normally irresistible to common women who sought to escape their everyday lives. A night with a dangerous magic user would be one of the more memorable encounters of their lives.
These women were different.
Beautiful to be sure but he was plenty experienced with beautiful women.
These two were far from common however and as magic users and no stranger to danger, all his mystique was lost.
For once HE found himself more interested than he liked....

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Thrasher Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

The quartermaster slaps the back of the elf, "Yer a good man, perhaps a tankard or two a the Broken Skulls Tavern in the Brawd district or the Run Aground Tavern in the Tide district." He spits into the water. "the first is a bit rough though, the second is for the downtrodden but the owner, Falgor Finney, runs a good shop."


Evil GM

Time: four bells (4:00 am)

As Adriel and Darius cross paths midship port side there a giant swell in the water, the ship leans to it's starboard before swell sweeps under the ship. The bleating sounds of the goats pierces the air.

I need both Darius and Adriel to make an acro or reflex save whichever is higher.

Suddenly, the ship rocks hard to port. Hatchet crashes loudly on the aft deck. 'What th' f*%k!

The other PC's can make a fort save to see if they woke up during the rolls, if you want to check. Astri stays asleep (DMPC)


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Apparently I do not yet wake up. I must be dreaming deeply of one of the men. ;)


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 10 - 1 = 11
Adriel is rocked by the swell and notes the unusual waves, What the hells?


Evil GM

Adriel you loose your footing and go down to one knee.


Evil GM

Darius Reflex:

reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Darius joins you on the deck but he hs fallen onto both knees. You each maintained the grasp on your weapons.

Updated Map


Evil GM

As the two men try to maintain their balance, the bleating from the goats intensifies, and a massive body breaches the surface. A serpent easily the length of the grandest frigate to sail the seas rises from the churning brine. Its sinuous body is marked with a white lateral line, its spine a strange luminous green hue. The titanic dragon’s eyes are enormous, fully four feet across, and surrounded by small glowing
tentacles that ripple hypnotically. "Feed me tribute or perish under the waves." The ship is swaying back and forth and it feels to you this monster rocking it like a baby's cradle.

Knowledge - nature or arcana

The Beast that is before you.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

I hope he just wants fed goats.


"Shyte think I broke me leg...W..w..wh..what is tha....t." Hatchet's voice trails off and the gargantuan creature eyes the prey.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sath rolls over and mumbles to herself as the ship lurches beneath her... "Zzzzzzzzz!"


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Knowledge:Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Adriel is back on his feet and moving to the nearby sheep and attempts to get one untied to throw into the water.
Thrasher takes wing up to the crows nest, feeling his masters combat senses but like him, knowing when they are outmatched.

Darius get the sheep overboard!


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

"I was just about to tell you the same thing!"

Darius says as he quickly gets to his feet and bolts over to join the elf in tossing the livestock overboard.


The magnificent beast snatches the two goats as soon as they unwillingly led to the side rail. The first goat is swallowed whole, the massive maw snaps the second goat in half blood splatters on deck, when the sea dragon deftly gulps down the second half of the goat Before it hit the water.

"More tribute!"

The ship rocks.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Do we get another check for the ship rocking again and the dragon yelling?


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

I count 3 goats in tye the picture. Also, where is Hatchet?

Adriel is back at the goat before the second hits the water. He'dHe'd iintended to feed it the lot anyway.
He scans the deck looking for hhatchet.
He haf had apparently never seen this thing before, so he wondered at it's weakness.
[bb]

[bb


Evil GM

Yes you can make another Fort save to wake up.

Yep there is one more goat tied to the mast and Hatchet is on the aft deck near the wheel.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


The sea dragon devours the last goat crunching the innocent animal and the bones snap like tinder. It looks around the deck, taking in the sight. He sniffs the air. "Fear...good." It begins to slip below the surface.

bite, snatch: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37;damage: 4d8 + 10 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 2) + 10 = 17
cmb: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31

With lightning quick movement the sea dragon lashes out and bites Hatchet, snatching him right off the deck the only thing remaining is his left foot. Finally, sinking below the surface of the water satiated for the time being.


Evil GM

Anyone over a 10 Fort wakes up.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel grimaces as he witnesses the power and speed of the Sea Dragon.
MAN OVERBOARD!

He dashes to the spot where his foot was on the deck and runs to look over tthe rail. There would be no saving him for the likes of that but at least they could bury something. Or who knew, the man could have a fabulously wealthy uncle who'd pay for a resurrection. ..


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"What the hells was that?"

Startled awake, Bri rushes up on deck, seemingly heedless of the fact she is still just in her night shirt.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius bolts over with Adriel, shouting, "Stay back! There's nothing we could do for him now anyway!"


M Gnome Expert/bard

The Capt and a few others make there way to the deck.

"What's wrong?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"What's there?"

The half-clad Bri runs over to the railing where Darius and Adriel are. Leaning over it to try to see what they are searching for in the water as the sea spray blows against them.

and yes, her night shirt is white....

2,101 to 2,150 of 14,076 << first < prev | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.