Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


10,301 to 10,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | next > last >>

Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Slip is the area we dock at


Evil GM

Correct slip is another name your dock location.


Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Slip? We were going to put down a month's rent (1275gp) like Sorrin suggested and see if Boris would just let us keep the dock the Baron is in now.

Astrianna sighs lightly. "Captain suggests we put out to sea, and considering how long Donovan has been on the waves I'm not inclined to argue. We'll need a few more hands on deck first, though."

"Tides bars and brothels...some'll want to get outta port." He waves it off, "Bit of high tide for sure with the quake...no saying if a rogue wave I'll come. Doesn't havppen oft'n."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7
Boris, NPC wrote:
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Slip? We were going to put down a month's rent (1275gp) like Sorrin suggested and see if Boris would just let us keep the dock the Baron is in now.

Astrianna sighs lightly. "Captain suggests we put out to sea, and considering how long Donovan has been on the waves I'm not inclined to argue. We'll need a few more hands on deck first, though."

"Tides bars and brothels...some'll want to get outta port." He waves it off, "Bit of high tide for sure with the quake...no saying if a rogue wave I'll come. Doesn't havppen oft'n."

Knowing our luck. Ha.

"If we have to head out because of the tide we can take Jard then. And may I suggest our first stop be Sharkjaws Dock then?" she says smiling innocently.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Ohhhhh I thought a slip was a smaller dock. I learned some new vocabulary today. Subtracting the cost from our spreadsheet.

She shrugs. "I'm skeptical myself, but we have some other business down the coast anyway, so may as well be safe."

Astrianna thanks the harbormaster for his cooperation.

Run Aground to see if Lester is there and begin recruiting?

While they are walking, Astrianna explains what Jessica told her. "Turns out the Jawbone is actually a shark jaw... who would have guessed? It allows Tulita elders and shamans to become more connected to the Old Ways. If we want to seek the help of the Tulita Elders I suggest we recover it first. Hopefully it's still in Thul's possession." Doesn't explain those lacedons we saw... there may be more to the Jawbone yet.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Donovan is right. We should probably focus on one thing at a time. And if we don't do something about either the black shark or the disease we won't have a port to come back to," she says quietly. "Everything else can wait. And I bet the Commandant would be pretty happy to hear we single-handedly stopped a catastrophe."

Aid Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

EDIT: posted on top of Astrianna. "How are we going to get into the sewers if they are flooded? Almost everyone else put out on the off chance of a rogue wave. Might as well use the excuse to leave to run down Father Zalen's advised Healer."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna reluctantly agrees. "Yes, I'm afraid of that as well. The sewers may be inaccessible... What I was meaning is- If we do seek the aid of the Elders at some point, we should recover the Jawbone first."

On the topic of the disease though, she lays a hand on Chell's shoulder. "I don't think it's quite as bad as you originally believed, you can relax a little. We'll get this sorted."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Does Bri run into the others at all?


Evil GM

Bri spots Astri, Chell, and Ptahh exiting the wharfmaster's office. they look a bit harried.
*Sorrin can be with Bri if he wants.

Another thing that you notice is the varies dive bars are packed with people. Nothing like a good earthquake to make you make you lose your soul in bottom of a pitcher.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri waves her comrades down and hurries over to them. "Hey guys, was hoping to run into you. We got the ship calmed down and Captain Donovan made it back fine with the supplies he went out to get. I'd like to pick up a scroll or two from the Sam fellow, then I'm good to go for recruiting up some more sailors for the ship."

Does Sam have any Make whole scrolls?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Astrianna reluctantly agrees. "Yes, I'm afraid of that as well. The sewers may be inaccessible... What I was meaning is- If we do seek the aid of the Elders at some point, we should recover the Jawbone first."

"I agree but its a moot point until the threat of a wave is gone."

Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
On the topic of the disease though, she lays a hand on Chell's shoulder. "I don't think it's quite as bad as you originally believed, you can relax a little. We'll get this sorted."

Chell stands in front of the bard to get her full attention. "Children Astrianna. Children were infected. And I found 6 in an hour. Imagine how many I'd find if I had all day. It might be one were-shark or several. Even then they have obviously been busy. This. Is. Bad. And we have days to do something."


Evil GM

Bri it will take you at least an hour to run up to Sam's and get scrolls and head back. The others can be recruiting and you come in especially if you are trying to get people off the streets to come for free booze. I don't know if any of you have ever gone to a time share rental meeting...they bus you there and then they offer plenty of free food and drink, no obligations except hours of your time, you just listen to the speakers while drinking and eating. By the end of the night several people have signed up for a time share unit in Florida or where ever. That is what crew recruitment is like. It's a big ole dog and pony show. :-)

Sam will have

make whole: 1d4 ⇒ 3

scrolls available. It's a common scroll in any port town.

What else are you looking for?


Ptahh hesitates a moment then turns to Chell, "Perhaps you or Bri could cast an augury to see if the ocean winds... or your gods... know if a rogue wave is coming. Or perhaps there is another ally of ours in town that might be able to cast it. If there is no wave, I would think that we could put off getting crew until tomorrow to focus on more pressing issues, such as the black shark and Thul. If there is a wave, we get a skeleton crew together and get her out to sea."

Ptahh ponders more for a moment. "I think we need to set priorities. Too many things could come up trying to distract us from what is important. The full moon is five days away which tells me dealing with this shark issue should be our top priority. I, umm... we need to protect the wome... oh, uh, Port Shaw from this evil."

What am I saying... Ptahh, think about yourself... I am... I just... gah! What are these women doing to my head?

He shakes his head in disbelief and starts again. "We don't know where to find the black shark or how to kill it or stop it once we do find it. The Tulita might be able to help us but it sounds like they need the Jawbone. And Thul, last we knew, had the Jawbone... do I have that all correct?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises an eyebrow at Chell. "Yes.. children and adults alike get infected with diseases. One is not more important than the other. We'll help them all- we have five days. Just relax for a little bit, maybe have a drink. We'll get this sorted."

Astrianna notes the bars and taverns packed with people. "Oh, this is prime.. we're sure to find some good hands with all these people knocking them back."

The half-elf blanches at the mention of Sam. "Ugh... that man."

She listens to Ptahh. "That is correct and I agree we should find the Jawbone first, but the others think differently... Right now, our priority is to get more crew to get the Baron up and running."

Ready to start recruiting. That makes a lot of sense Baldwin, I hadn't imagined it like that. Let's do it!

The bard sets up shop in the Run Aground Tavern, working with and paying Finney to get some food and drinks ready for her speeches. She changes into her red and black noble's outfit with its dashing Dontorian hat (+2 diplomacy) to look extra official. No one better spill any beer on this...

Diplomacy for recruitment: 1d20 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 16 + 2 = 28

Chell did an aid so that's another +2 for 30. Can everyone give an aid?

How much will Falgor charge for hosting?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will go ahead and grab all three, just in case and will ask: "Got anything for dealing with sharks or weresharks?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Bat Shark Repellant.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

I'd like some kind of repellant. Though do any of us have any weapons for use against Weresharks? Maybe an enchanted silver harpoon?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Astrianna raises an eyebrow at Chell. "Yes.. children and adults alike get infected with diseases. One is not more important than the other. We'll help them all- we have five days. Just relax for a little bit, maybe have a drink. We'll get this sorted."

"The worst most diseases can do is kill you. This one can kill others as well." Chell leaves the conversation at that and gets to helping with recruiting.

Durr. I forgot. Level 1 spell Read Weather.

Chell thinks on what Ptahh says and saps her fingers as an idea pops into her head. "Not Augury. Something much more reliable though." Before or after the recruiting she finds a quiet place to pray for a few minutes then goes right into the spell she called for. He senses expand to feel every small little nuance in the weather to accurately predict what is about to come.

Take like 15 minutes to fill the level 1 open slot with read weather and use it. "This spell allows you to forecast the weather at your location for the next 48 hours, providing you with advance warning of storms, tornadoes, and so on. This forecast reveals only the weather that would arise naturally, and does not take into account any magical occurrences that might change the weather."


Aid Another Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 11


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Bri, looks like the others set up at the Run Aground... Let's do something different.

Let's hit the Chapterhouse, they were low on resources... We could offer free healing to sailors, marines and such. They probably can't work because of their injuries. This would heal them, give them a job if they wished and take some pressure of Zalen and his staff. We explain were with Chell, ask the chapterhouse to point them to The Baron. Seems a win win.

He thinks as he walks around Sam's.

Natives Delight could get word to Tulita. And sailors frequent that place.

Lastly, the Broken Skull. Sailors gamble and the one leaving sullen, need to earn money. We can also ask after Jenkie. What do you say?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Silversheen? Travelers Any-Tool?

prof sailor, aid another/assist: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


At Sam's when sorrin and Bri are about town directing folks to the Run Aground for drinks, healing, and prospect of work Sam does have the traveller's tool.

qauntity of TT: 1d8 ⇒ 4
It's a useful item that he keeps on hand for sailors.

Silversheen.

60% chance he has it: 1d100 ⇒ 6

vials: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

He has two vials of the substance available. "You know I haven't seen two of the peddlers of this stuff lately, my supply is quite low actually."


Evil GM
Ptahh wrote:
Aid Another

Ptahh is showing just enough of lower fang to look menacing and enough for people to understand, he's probably part of any boarding or repelling party. An 11 wasn't bad.


Ptahh has made his assist roll. Sorrin has made an assist roll. Chell, Bri and Astri have rolls remaining. I assume astri will be taking it?

The Run Aground is packed with bodies and Falgor is working like crazy, along with his serving wenches. The earthquake and potential for rogue waves is the hot topic, when a few people walk in talking about free food, drink and healing, along with the possibility of work. Most importantly free food and drink. This of course has Falgor shooing folks away form the bar. "I"M NOT SERVING FEEBEES...don't know who put that CRAZY idea in yer heads!"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

See my last post, Astri made her roll and got a 28 total. The assists so far put it at a 32. I can reroll if need be.

Astrianna, in her stunning black and red noble's outfit, muscles her way through the crowd and laughs as Falgor shoos away some of their potential sailors. She shouts over the rumbling crowd. "He's right ladies and gentlemen, Falgor doesn't normally serve freebees. But if he's getting paid to host a recruitment drive by the crew of the Baron of the Tide..."

She places a fat sack of 100 gp on the bar for Falgor. "It's on me, Falgor, serve them a rib-sticking meal and enough drink to get them buzzed if they're here to speak to me. You know..." The bard raises her voice again, and it is loud and clear. "While we're at it give a round of your signature ale to the whole tavern!"

The half-elf stays at the tavern to manage the influx of visitors and speak to prospective sailors.

100 gp is a fine meal (5 sp) for at least 200 people, that should do it.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Sagacious Samuel, NPC wrote:

At Sam's when sorrin and Bri are about town directing folks to the Run Aground for drinks, healing, and prospect of work Sam does have the traveller's tool.

He has two vials of the substance available. "You know I haven't seen two of the peddlers of this stuff lately, my supply is quite low actually."

Discount if we take it all?


I missed Astri's earlier roll. Got it. 28 Atri (lead roll) +2 sorrin, +2 Chell, +2 Bri +0 Ptahh = 34.

Falgor sees the adventurers entering and he gets wide eyed. Luv me some large scale recruitment time. He gladly accepts the purse of coin.


"Round of free ale? a couple boots stomp with excitement.


"I'll have one.'

Another yells.
"Me too."


"How 'bout some grog or rummy fer me tummy."


"But of course, I'll enjoy a cold ale, barkeep."


"Keep 'em comin', so whatcha luuk'n fer with yer crew. What kinda of pay and terms?" A few sailors bellow. "Who are you?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Fih-del, fih-del, fid-del, fiddle!! Sorrin stomps and raps a mug on the counter...


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Sagacious Samuel, NPC wrote:

At Sam's when sorrin and Bri are about town directing folks to the Run Aground for drinks, healing, and prospect of work Sam does have the traveller's tool.

He has two vials of the substance available. "You know I haven't seen two of the peddlers of this stuff lately, my supply is quite low actually."
Discount if we take it all?

Make a diplo roll for the earlier time at Sam's


"Yeah...whose hiring, now I'm jsut drink'n and list'n, I'm not comitt'n to 'nothin' yet. not till I'm guud and convinced." The sailor thumps his empty tankard on the bar three times. "Ain't no wheres near being convinced of nut'n." He adds.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna grins at their questions and the excitement of the tavern. "Who am I? Astrianna Sparacello, co-owner of Baron of the Tides. Adventurer, explorer, and one of the best fiddlers in port. Pay is daily wages plus a share of any sea-acquired booty according to the Privateer's Code. That's right... Any man or woman afraid of crossing swords with pirates or find their boots quivering at the thought of high adventure need not apply. We're looking for skilled sailors to work aboard our majestic darkwood vessel and veteran marines to defend him.' She thinks for a moment. "We're also looking for a skilled cook! And some siege gunners for ballista. Now, before you think we're a bunch of idiots running ass-first into danger, myself and my team are quite experienced fighters..."

She goes on to tell of her adventures aboard the Seabear, the shark-man of Thumb's Reach, their exploits against Bonegnaw the slavering gnoll, and their recent journey into the dreaded Hungermire. The half-elf entices them with stories of the riches they found in the swamp, chests full of gold, platinum, and gems with dead men clinging to it...


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Discount if we take it all?
Make a diplo roll for the earlier time at Sam's

diplomacy, bargain: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

My bad, had more than one tab open and was distracted. My last post seems to have been in the OOC thread instead of here.

Bri makes sure that the barkeep is kept paid for all the drinks they're giving out to the sailors as Astri goes on her spiel. She'll pipe up here and there to add to the story and verify any unbelievable parts.

Was the SeaBear where we met thalios? Cause that would be a good story


Sorrin:

"Do I look like I do charity?" he says sternly expecting full payment.


Evil GM

Chell:

Your previous weather check. You can see swells and very high tides coming in the next 48 hours. The winds are going to start to blow hard in the port 45+ mph. There's a storm that is on the horizon.


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:


Was the SeaBear where we met thalios? Cause that would be a good story

Yes it was. You can start singing the his ballad if you want. It's quite popular in port, you've heard it a few times actually.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Come one, come all! Listen to tales off derring-do... Fill your tummy with fresh shark... stew!


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The Magus of the Tides... Embrianna, what do you think?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Sagacious Samuel, NPC wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Full Price, ship fund? How many ballista with silversheen? 5? Also, can several any-tools be used to temporarily fix the rigging as block and tackle, etc...


Evil GM

Rigging: The standing rigging is the mast and support lines, running rigging is the lines with which you adjust the sails. An any-tool can't replicate the lines. It could could replace a mundane block if it was damaged.

Lt Ballistae bolt are 10 lbs in weight and have big tip, one vial would cover one bolt head. Just like it would cover one sword blade.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Understood.


Evil GM

By the end of the evening you 39 men and women willing to join the ship.

DM roll:

% minimal skilled: 1d50 ⇒ 32
12 our of 39 men below sailor or below
landsman: 1d12 ⇒ 7
7 landsman
5 sailors

The 27 remaining crew are:
marines: 1d10 ⇒ 7
7 marines

able seaman: 1d20 ⇒ 8
8 Able seamen

veterans: 1d12 ⇒ 12
12 veterans
veterans that have naval sea engineer: 1d10 ⇒ 5
5 of the veterans have siege engineer experience

You gather 39 crewman willing to sign on to your ship:

7 landsman (dagger/knife only, no armor)
5 sailors (dagger/knife and club, no armor)
7 marines (short sword/club, knife, no armor)
8 Able Body Seaman (dagger/knife, club, no armor)
12 Veterans (5 of these men have naval siege engineer experience)(rapier, buckler, dagger/knife)


Ptahh listens to Astri's tales interjecting a 'Roar' now and again at some of the most heroic portions. He takes up a mug of beer and toasts with those sailors or marines that he can find in the bar, making sure they are getting their fill of the libations.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Any sign of Lester while we were there?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

During the recruiting Chell isn't sure what she should be doing so she takes her cues from Astrianna who seems to be most at home in front of crowd. She helps make sure people are fed and get enough and drink and asks of people's experience on a ship. Unfortunately a lot of them had little to none and would thus need to be trained. And they were going to get their feet wet real quick. Her spell determined high tides and high winds incoming. That was going to challenge a veteran crew. They would all need to be in top form tomorrow. She hadn't spotted Lester yet but she had a feeling they wouldn't get into the sewers with he incoming bad weather. They had so many missions and so many things to consider. Might as well take care of them one at a time.

Get the ship to safety first.

Train the crew. The trip to Sharkjaw Docks would be a good practice run.

And choose a damn captain. Having all of them for recruiting was inefficient. But were any of them up to the task? Donovan was but he didn't seem like he wanted to. Astrianna had the personality but was also reluctant. Herself and Embrianna had the skills as sailors but also didn't want it. We got a decent ship but no one wants to take charge. Maybe she should have spoke more with Bethany. See what responsibilities and skills were necessary.

10,301 to 10,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.