Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,151 to 4,200 of 14,076 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>

CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The half-elf grins at Embri. "She's cute- the moment Chell meets the Son of Mordekai he'll be all over her. We'll see how unimaginative she finds that one."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"What I meant was, I find it odd that sailors can yarn all day about things that may or may not have happened when they get to port but can't find anything productive to do out at see except drink and pleasure themselves. Then again that is what they do when they get to port too. I was born on my grandfather's ship and spent most of my time on it and I never succumbed to the drink nor was I bored. And if anyone at Port Shaw gets grabby their pulling back a few less fingers that's for sure."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"And just what do you expect them to do while at sea?"


Evil GM

I had an awesome Thalios post for Chell but the dang site ate it.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

That makes me so sad. I had a post ate earlier too, back into copying everything into a notepad before I post mode now...


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

That's why I use notepad first, then copy and paste.

"Let's see. Exercise. Training. Playing card games and dice games. Making your own. Singing. Creating a song. Reading. Learning to read if need be. My grandfather hung targets all over the place for others to practice knife throwing and archery. He had a shelf full of books that he let others use and kept numerous games on hand. Idle hands cause mischief is what he used to say. You don't see Jessica throwing a tantrum now that she is occupied with the doll do you? Sailors can be the same way but with rum."


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
That makes me so sad. I had a post ate earlier too, back into copying everything into a notepad before I post mode now...

I normally type right in the paizo but if its a long or descent post I will often copy it just in case it gets eaten. I didn't do it and it was good one with Thalios discussing how gently he'll be with the v'rgin and how her heart will swoon. LOL

Chell - Thalios speaks in the third person at all times.


Evil GM

Just before sunrise the ship makes port and long night finally concludes with much success.

What are you going to do with your prisoner and other activities?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Chell - Thalios speaks in the third person at all times.

At ALL TIMES.

Baldwin wrote:
What are you going to do with your prisoner and other activities?

Astrianna looks on at Port Shaw with a weary smile. "Finally. Let's take shark-face and Jessica to Zalen's chapterhouse. They can look after the girl, and someone else can watch Gym for a bit."

She yawns loudly, giving her head a shake. "I need a nap... then I need to pick up some clothes I ordered before we go to the Fort. I have to be dressed well if I'm going to meet Boneduece."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin had been silent, save for sailoring or small talk with Jenkie. He gave Donovan his space.

Captain... Job well done, thank you. We still don't know one another and we're far from friends. I know that. But, please tell me one sailor to another. Can this boat be fixed? If so, how much would it cost and how long would it take? She's got spirit.

Join me at the Green Dragon, come'on. Coffee, breakfast and a room to freshen up.


Evil GM

"She's fine for fishing near shore and some close to land excursions. She sails faithfully under the right hand." He laughs. "A good careening, some timbers fixed and reinforced, varnish and the mast straightened, perhaps a new sail should cost 300 maybe 500 gold." He rubs the weathered woods, which you notice has some signs of serious rot, "with a couple skilled carpenters three days of sold work maybe four."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Come on Jessica, let's go see your father," Chell says, leading the child off the ship. As she walks by the Captain she says, "Thank you Captain. It was good to be back on a ship again." And seeing as she needs to check in with father Zalen she accompanies the others.

*Edit: At the captain and Sorrin: "I am merely a novice but I could help with carpentry and repairs."


Evil GM

"May pleasure, priestess." He turns back to Sorrin.


Evil GM

Relgin follows a bit timidly, he sheepishly has avoided Jessica's direct contact. He has not been rude just a bit stand offish, you can tell he is bit embarrassed.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin listens and surveys the vessel. How much to hire her crew for a week? Don't go gouging me, now. Last night's rate was for short warning, night sailing and so on.

I'm not made of money.. Sorrin extends his hand to shake on the deal, before the answer, what that means is anyone's guess.


Evil GM

"Depends on the work...Jenkie don't we have a couple fishing tours this week."


Evil GM

Jenkie responds, "Huh?" A confused look on his face.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna raises an eyebrow at Sorrin. "Are you not coming with us Sorrin? We have some matters to attend to with Zalen." She points at the tied up man.

The bard gives her thanks to the Captain before they leave. "The transport was appreciated and your navigating is second-to-none. Hope we can work together in the future."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Captain, a strong and healthy relationship is built on honesty, integrity and trust.

I recognize your value, Sir. Fishing tours aside. It might just break their hearts, but they will get over it.

Sorrin's hand remains extended, resolute. The man's bearing is surprisingly noble. And it does not look like he often takes "no" for an answer.

I'm coming, just inviting company for breakfast.. He smiles at Jenkie.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna puts her hand over her face. "By Calistra I'm going to vomit. I'm fairly confident I read those exact lines in a terribly scripted play once."

She waves a hand at him dismissively before following Relgin out. "No man's pie is freed from his ambitious finger." She mutters in flowery prose, as if quoting something.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

While you are making best friends we have a killer to escort. Duty and all that.

Adriel unties the rope from the mast and allows the Shark man to stand.
Get up fool, time to go and if you try to swim away I'll sap your strength till you can't move.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin graciously waits for Captain Donovan to reply.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel walks the shark man off the boat, not bothering to wait.
Coming Songbird? He is skilled but I prefer the jingle of coin to Sorrin's goodwill


Evil GM

The Captain looks at the group, Adriel taking control of the shark-man, and Sorrin offering the promise of a something more. {b]"Breakfast."[/b] He nods.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Yep, let's get going. Unless of course someone wants to wait until after an innocent man gets hung for crimes he didn't commit."

Bri will help Adriel in escorting the shark-man to their destination.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Come with us, we'll drop them off and go eat. Or, you can meet us there. If you get there first, order some platters for everyone of eggs, breakfast meat, cheese, coffee and tea.

Sorrin hands the man some silver. It's business and on me, of course. You can start eating without us. Green Dragon, get a room, wash up.

The young man claps Jenkie solidly on the shoulder and moves to rejoin the group, allowing Donovan to decide if he'd like to walk with.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is right behind everyone else, the tired bard strangely not saying much as they go to Zalen's.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin stays back with Astrianna, not wanting to leave her alone at the end of the column in her tired state.

He give's the half-elf's shoulder a gentle friendly squeeze. Thanks for back there. Twice your voice could be heard above the din. It had a quality to it that roused one's spirit. I hope to return the favor in some manner.

Sorrin too, falls silent then. Watching the Priestess of Quell he wonders of destiny, prophecy and... Home.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Stop staring at my ass.

-Posted with Wayfinder


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna turns her head towards Sorrin and raises an eyebrow. "Hmm. We'll see." She mumbles, obviously not wanting to talk with him right now.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel led the way quickly through the streets. Both to keep their prisoner off balance and to be rid of him faster.
Cocky as the magus normally was, this was the dangerous part of his job


You arrive at the Que3ll Chapterhouse and the food line has already started for the morning meal. The side door is unlocked. Inside Father Trafalgar is chatting up the kitchen help as the work . He is surprised to see you back already.

"Oh, you're back." He smiles at seeing a priestess, "Oh...your mission brought back the glory of the sea, Quell's blessing I see." He greets Chell, "Was you journey uneventful...i hope."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Father, please forgive my abruptness, but could you please look over this young lady with us? She was kidnapped by this were-shark we captured and we would appreciate if you could assure that she is in good health and has not been tainted by time with him, if you know what I mean."

Bri gestures to Jessica as she speaks to the Father.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna guffaws when Zalen mentions hoping the journey was uneventful. "It was an adventure. Luckily, I like adventure." The bard gestures at Jessica McFarrow. "This is Jessica. She's Harok's daughter, I assume anyway. She was kidnapped by Grymmer Reefstead..." Astri points to the tied up man.

"He doesn't look like it now, but he's a were-shark and a servant of Dajobas- I'm sure you're familiar with the spirit. he keeps ranting about the Kiss of Dajobas and how Port Shaw will be awash with blood. Won't tell us why he had Jessica other than he was under orders from a superior not to harm her."

The half-elf thumbs to the smith in the back. "And that's Relgin.. Saw Gymmer talking to a were-shark after it slaughtered most of the inhabitants of Thumb's Reach. Dragoons came by, blamed Harok, but Relgin was too intimidated by what happened to say anything. Gymmer must have gotten bite, perhaps willingly, and was told to kidnap Jessica for unknown purposes. Probably some blood ritual." She sighs and crosses her arms over her chest. "So we've got a smith who witnessed the thing, five of us who can verify his story, and a combo kidnapper, murderer, and shark-shapeshifter. If the dragoons don't let Harok go now they simply don't give a goblin turd." She states plainly.


The father looks from Chell to Astri a bit taken aback at her comment about it being an adventure. "Of course it was. I was commenting to the priestess, I figured you all," he motions to the others, "have had your fill of adventure for the day." He glances over at everyone including Jessica and Relgin. "Let's get the Jessica settled before we chat in earnest....you would agree?"


A few moment later the acolyte appears and takes charge of of Jessica, and in a smoothing voices says, "come on sweetie lets go get you some hot cocoa and some warm bread." She has an exaggerated smile on her face, 'Who is that in your hands...surely she needs a cookie."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Should we be making fortitude saves against sleep deprivation, Baldwin?

Astrianna doesn't seem to care, leaning against a countertop with a sigh. "Chell was with us since we got to Thumb's Reach. She assisted in Gymmer's capture. Only reason we didn't gut him, actually. Sure. Whenever you're ready." She says in a tired voice.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri waits until the acolyte takes Jessica out of the room.

"All right. What's the best way to make our case known to the Dragoons and present out prisoner and the witness."


Evil GM

It has been a super long day so fort save is in order.


"I can send word to the fort and request an audience, advise that there are witnesses, testimony, and suspect captured." He pauses, "They may not be quick in responding, so rest if you can." He eyes the Gymmer. "I can keep him in one of the rooms until you get your audience."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"My journey was anything but uneventful. I ran across these good folk on my way to see you. Quell dictates that we should help all those in need and i saw a need to fill. As much as i would like to talk to you about why i was sent it has been a long night filled with everything they have just told you. I hope we can postpone until i have gotten some rest. And as thanks to you all i offer what healing i can provide to see you back to full health."

-Posted with Wayfinder


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 8/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Who needs sleep when you have coffee and a lucky fortitude save?!

Astrianna sighs, rubbing her eyes. "I would love to get some sleep but I have to pick up some clothes from the Haberdashery, and a new canteen. Then there's that drop going down tonight... If anyone is awake enough right now, I could work on getting us on the inside, I've got a plan..."

She looks around the kitchen. "But first... I'm starving, thirsty, and need a cup of stiff black coffee..." She yawns, setting up her coffee pot where ever she can find some empty space. "I'm awake enough that I can go with you to request an audience, Zalen. There is a Tulita elder that I suspect can sense the Kiss of Dajobas that I would like to speak to, or have present at the hearing. If he sees Grymmer and starts to throw a fit about Dajobas... Then the Dragoons have some were-sharks among them."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"Thank you Father, that would be greatly appreciated. Just bear in mind that he can turn into a big, murderous Shark creature. Oh, and also tell those at the Fort that he made comments about all of Port Shaw being awash in blood and serving someone. So there could be some kind of threat coming that no one knows about."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
I am feeling tired myself but If time is an issue, we can press on. Resting while you make your submission sounds good , since you are known there.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Some of us were exposed to lacedon claw and bite.

At times like these, with priests and priestesses disappearing, the kiss of Dajobas being contagious and undead using the water for safehaven... Perhaps the church could use allies.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Oh yeah. Some of our little group probably needs an exam to make sure they will be okay?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Is Jenkie with us?


Evil GM

The Captain will tell Sorrin, "it'll be an hour before we can meet for breaskfast...things to do on the ship and in dock before a hot meal." Jenkie on cue begins to climb the single mast and work on some lines.


DM rolls:

heal, sorrin: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36

"We'll check Jessica out," he then examines the group, "Sorrin you're gonna be sick soon...very ill." Without warning he leaves the room.

Anyone else hit by the lacedon...Sorrin and Jenkie I remmeber without doing a search.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Thrasher got hit

4,151 to 4,200 of 14,076 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.