Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,301 to 4,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | next > last >>

Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel accepts the bag and slings it over his shoulder.

You need to be armed. At least take a dagger. Knowing you, I doubt you'll stay in my view at all times.

Was that actually concern in his voice?
He holds out a small dirk kept in his boot.

He looks at Embrianna, I would NEVER choke you unless you asked by the way. Now, shall we join the others and see if we can save a life whilst serving our interests? I believe we have a ship to aquire.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna lifts up her leg and pull out a 6 inch blade. She looks it over for a moment. "I've got a knife. This and my bow should be adequate."

She places the blade back into its sheath, and starts to make her way out. "I do enjoy looking good and getting my heart's desire."


Evil GM

There a note slipped under Adriel's door. The notes simply reads: Leaving at two and half bells for the meeting.

-----

chell and sorrin finally take their rest.

----
I'll fast forward and say you've managed to get rooms at the Green Dragon if you want.

Basic room:
20 gp per 7 days, 23 gp if you want breakfast.
2 beds

small suite:
30 gp per 7 days, breakfast included
1 large bed
sitting area with couch


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Works for me. Astrianna will take the small suite. It would be nice for us to have a place to meet in private/store clothes and such.


Evil GM

I'll try to put together another map for the Green Dragon Inn in the next day or so.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

you know how we love your maps. :)

Hmmm, so if Astri goes off by herself, does Bri get a room for herself or share with Adriel? She doesn't know the others well enough yet to room with either of them.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The prices seem outrageous, but Sorrin doesn't comment. Best to have proximity, in case of urgency.

Sorrin books a room. He makes the others aware and indicates which one. He doesn't have much to unpack.

He will stop by the clothing shop, purchasing good clothing in sizes he feels will fit Captain and Jenkie. Nothing fancy. Tan and grey hues, white shirt. He will head out to deliver this offering after letting the others know ha can be found at The Run Aground.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will also have stopped by the shop to pick up her clothes that we done.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel books in and will be more than happy to share a room with either, preferably BOTH of the women. He does make sure to indicate the note to Em.

He did have the extra money needed for Thrashers armor and would prefer to pick it up if time allowed, but prioritized getting his spells prepared for the day.


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

The prices seem outrageous, but Sorrin doesn't comment. Best to have proximity, in case of urgency.

Sorrin books a room. He makes the others aware and indicates which one. He doesn't have much to unpack.

He will stop by the clothing shop, purchasing good clothing in sizes he feels will fit Captain and Jenkie. Nothing fancy. Tan and grey hues, white shirt. He will head out to deliver this offering after letting the others know ha can be found at The Run Aground.

The base room is not bad it has two beds so the price can be split.

Everyone's clothes are ready form the haberdashery.


Evil GM

sorrin standard rates for the work type everyday clothing.

The Capt and Jenkie are on the boat and Jenkie is not looking well. He's in cold sweats and pallid in color. "Glad to see you, where's that priestess...Chell. Jenkie needs help...Father Zalen was heading up to the Fort."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I tots cured him already.


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:
I tots cured him already.

I may have missed that post. I know you mentioned eventually going to cure him but I didn't know you actually did.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

To sum up, as The Spaniard would say... Chell and Sorrin went to the boat and found Jenkie directly after breakfast. Her Caster Level check was 23 (all previous page). In ooc, I mentioned Ability Damage and she offered Lesser Restoration, was awaiting DM confirmation. Sorrin offered to take the floor back at his room, she sassed, he got annoyed and if the Captain was OK, he'd just find some shade on deck and sleep/rest.


Evil GM

Yes Jenkie has both con and dex ability damage, so two lesser restorations.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I only have one restoration prepared so whichever is the worst.

Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Flex - Sorrin tries to explain, Jenkie is getting the best care and will pull through. And that he will stay close when he can.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I like the RP, but if onset is 1 day... No ability damage yet? This is a first for me.


Evil GM

About the only thing I've been able to do gamewise this weekend in get the Green Dragon Inn out together.

As I've mentioned earlier this is more of the common sailor and lower officer place to go. It is a bit rowdier and for a small fee sailors do sleep on the floor in bar and outside around the property at night.

Green Dragon Inn

It's a multifloor building and I've put Room numbers in those that you've managed to snag for a week. Otherwise there are no immediate openings. As you can see Astri is on the top floor. I don't care who bunks with each other but you will notice that everyone is not on the same floor.


Evil GM

Inside the inn the common room is packed with sailors and commoners. There's a table full of goblins being gaseous and entertaining each other, this is getting a hoot out of several of the other tables. It is a long way from the Captain's Wheel that several of you stayed in the day before.

I won't be online today until late afternoon or the evening.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Wow damn awesome map Baldwin. That's really cool how you made the different floors.

Astrianna finishes packing her things away in her room, leaving her courtier's and performer's outfits hanging in the closet, along with an assortment of gear propped against the walls in the room. She locks the door behind her and puts the key in the pocket of her fancy dress, coming down the stairs.

The bard finds Adriel and has him carry her haversack, which contains the rest of her belongings. I've got it all outlined on my character sheet, but Astri still has her bow, arrows, spell component pouch, fiddle, and a dagger on her.

The half-elf descends to the main floor to strike up a conversation with the innkeeper/owner about local going-ons, and specifically inquires about the reputation/workings of the Explorer and Carographer's guild.


Evil GM

"Guild's fyne 'n dandy. the keep mentions.

more later, on phone now.


Evil GM

"Aye, d'guild knows wher'd da "X" be on a map." He thumbs over his shoulder, "Gotta nice place jus' outside d'district and dem members spend sum silvers 'ere."

Can't take credit for the map found it on dunjunni. I added the stairs leading into the inn and the dunjinni logo."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods her head, all smiles on the outside. Where the X be on the map? This guy is an entire barrel of laughs.

"Do you know if they have any relation to the Pathfinder Society, or are they independent? Also, I was curious who runs the show over there."


Evil GM

He shrugs at the mention of the Pathfinder Society, like he has never heard of it before. "Savern looks 'ver d'place." The man goes bad to wiping the bar and glasses. The first bell has occurred. (1:00 pm)

So everyone is back together and it is before the meeting up a the fort. Alternatively, if you are not at the Inn you can be atthe Chapterhouse if you intend to go to the Fort. You have had time to pick up your clothing and change your quarters.

Sorrin, Chell, and Astri have not rested is that correct?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin's intent was to rest, even if it was on the deck of the listing sloop (with some shade). He's somewhat concerned about the captain lapsing and Jenkie pulling through.


Evil GM

Alright Sorrin rested on the boat for a few hours before regrouping at the Chapterhouse.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Did I have time to pick up Thrashers Lammellar?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Correct Astrianna has not rested, but she made her fortitude save against fatigue.

The bard considers the barkeep's words. No chapter here it seems. A shame, I wanted to see if they had any rare issues of The Pathfinder Chronicles.

She takes down the name of the guildmaster and an address before returning upstairs to find the others.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

It hasn't been 8 hours but Chell has gotten some rest at the chapter house. Is Jenkie still sick after the Remove Disease and Lesser Restoration?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will take her belongings into the room she will be sharing with Adriel and changes into her new, finer set of traveling clothes. She wants to look decent just in case they are called in to give their testimony of taking the shark man into custody.

After that, Bri will head on back to the chapterhouse to await the meeting at the fort.


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Correct Astrianna has not rested, but she made her fortitude save against fatigue.

She made one fort save against fatigue that is only going to get you so far. You've been up since 8 or 9 am the day before.


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:
It hasn't been 8 hours but Chell has gotten some rest at the chapter house. Is Jenkie still sick after the Remove Disease and Lesser Restoration?

Jenkie is fine now.


Evil GM
Adriel Mistleaf wrote:
Did I have time to pick up Thrashers Lammellar?

Yes you had time.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Assuming that Adriel had come with her to the Green Dragon to get the room, she will go with him to pick up the armor on the way back to the chapterhouse. Bri still gets nervous about people going off on their own. She thinks Astri should walk with them too.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin communicates concern about the drug shipment and that perhaps the previous night's war canoes were involved.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Correct Astrianna has not rested, but she made her fortitude save against fatigue.

She made one fort save against fatigue that is only going to get you so far. You've been up since 8 or 9 am the day before.

And hung over! Makes sense to me, tell me when I need to make another fort save. Until then, more coffee.

Astri would have no problem going to pick up Thrasher's armor.

The half-elf agrees with Sorrin's concern that the canoes could be connected to the drug shipment, but if they are they will never know.

Ready for the meeting whenever.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

When the topic of the drug shipment comes up, Bri offers her opinion on the matter: "Eh, that is for the Dragoons to handle. I prefer to keep my nose totally out of any drug trade going on around here. If people want to knowingly poison themselves, that is their own business."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin shrugs non-committally, possibly in an effort to mirror the speaker's apathy.

To each their own. If anyone cares, I can let them know how it goes. If I'm not needed here, I'll go take care of some other things. If there is any work that comes out of this, I'm happy to come with. We've got Donovan, Jenkie and a sloop for a week.

Meet up at the Run Aground a little after dusk?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks between Embri and Sorrin. "Oh Embri. You'll start to care once you get a look at Commander Boneduce. I aim to get on that man's good side. We can discuss infiltrating the drop later."

She looks at Sorrin curiously. "Why are you running off? You should come with us, we all worked on this together to capture the shark-man and help Harrok."


Male Dino Familiar AC22/15/19, HP22/22, F4/R7/W8, Evasion, Sudden Swoop, Spd 10/Fly 40ft, Bite +6 (1d3-2), CMB+4, CMD+12, Perception+10/Alertness+12

Thrasher screeches at Sorrin as though he was more than welcome to leave, he did not understand the common tongue yet, but Adriel was teaching him.

The little dino hopped over to Astri and rubbed his own muzzle against her hair.
This may have been taken as a sign of affection, however the raptor shared a fragment of his masters soul. He was just as vain and with the fine new 'dragon skin' the familiar was feeling proud and frisky.

Alright you, stop scenting her before she bites. Come here. You'll get plenty of chance to fight later.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'm not quite sure what I can add, if anything. I've helped Harrok as much as I can. We did the job. I'm no good with the kissing up and boot licking, such as it is. My presence may not help your case or... agenda.

I'll take the sloop out for some fishing... might catch a war canoe. He doesn't seem comfortable being there.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel drinks water and smiles at the fighter as the man attempts to leave.
Don't be so quick to leave dear Sorrin, we might get the impression you don't like us, which will ruin any chance you have of learning what FUN is. All this work has left little time for play, but patience. This group could teach even you to enjoy yourself.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Nigh startled by the flying lizard, Sorrin keeps his hand from his hilt.

I offered to meet back up. People are free to think what they wish, yes?


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Absolutely. Be as much of a free thinker as you wish. Your thoughts will keep you company instead of all those friends you don't have. In the meantime, we will be bonding and enjoying each others company, if you wish to be infallible and ultimately, forgettable go right ahead.

He pushes a water in front of the fighter, since it was doubtful the honorable man actually partook.
We have the pressing matter of saving a man's life AND acquiring this ship you were oh so keen to share with us. You wish to be part of the group, then BE part of the group. You are skilled with a blade even if your wit is dull. You will find a way to fit in. Or not.

The elf moves to see if the women were ready to leave. He did not mince words, but the offer was made.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin takes the scolding silently, his eyes steady with the Elf's. Then he leaves.

Peer pressure... Did people still succumb to that?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin feels better as soon as he's out of doors. He heads to The Run Aground, he'd not seen Falgor and that dwarf had found a place in his heart.

He merely says hello, asking if any rooms are available or if he could safely stow some gear. If Lawrence is there, he greets him, assuring that the man will be busy soon... And asking what he knows of Captain Donovan. The time at the watering hole is brief.

Then he sets out for the sloop, the Captain and Jenkie.


Evil GM

Chell are you heading up ot the fort with Astri, Adriel, Bri, and Zalen? All of whom are leading the wereshark in human form?

Is the group taking relgin and/or Jessica to the fort?

Sorrin is working his way towards The Run Aground.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I didn't know if I was now awake. No one came to get me. I will head with the others. My knowledge on Dajobas might be needed.

@Sorrin "Cause I would want to be friends with someone who belittle's me," she says sarcastically. "Even if that was friendly banter that was too much. Surely not all of us are necessary for this. And someone should keep an eye on Donovan and Jenkie. Were you not concerned about Donovan drinking and Jenkie's health? I did what I could but he still needs rest."

4,301 to 4,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.