Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,201 to 6,250 of 14,076 << first < prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | next > last >>

Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Round 4

Confident her spell will keep the dog at bay or that Torgue will pound it into the ground, Chell attempts to Hold the gnoll as she had planned.

Delay till after Torgue and Cast Hold Person. DC 16 Will. In case of bad things:

Concentration DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Round 4
Cireladwen makes an effort to make it look like she has noticed nothing. Forced nonchalance, as you will. However, all that manages to come out is a strained whistling sound as she looks away.

Not having quite the same problem, Cireladwen takes another set of arrows out of her quiver. Normal ones, you see, from her remaining 30.. well, 28, now.

Attack, Rapidshot at Bonegnaw. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 Daño: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Second Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 Daño: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Evil GM

Will Save HP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"Yer witchypoo gobblygook don't work." He snarls.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Sonova Crap!


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

HP 73/76(83/86 when raging)
AC 19/T11/FF19 (-2 when raging)
Saves F10/R2/W3
Weapon in hand:Greatclub
Rage used 10/16
Effects:Bull's
Used:1 Second Wind

Torgue swings his totem around with surprising grace, the fetishes attached it it make little jingling noises as it comes around so send the hyena to that great hunting ground in the sky.

Greatclub+1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 121d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Greatclub+1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

atk, gnoll, scimitar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
dmg, gnoll, scimitar: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I was asking if Bonegnaw was on difficult terrain... If his 5ft step was legal and if Sorrin should have gotten an AoO on Bonegnaw. Sorry, was on plane... Train now, automobile later.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

She'll put an arrow in each eye... Drop the blade and live. I just want Garreg.


Evil GM

Torgue missed and Sorrin hit.

Initiative Order: RD 4

Chell - Hold person spell failed
Sorrin - hit bonegnaw for 9 HP
Torgue - missed the hyena
Scraggs -
Bri
Bonegnaw
Cir - hit for 12 HP
Astri - missed

Bri is up. Are you using a healing hex.


M Dog Guard

RD 4: Scraggs

chell there really wasn't a place to 5 ft step and your still on difficult terrain with the spike growth, so casting defensively was needed.

The hyena lunges at Chell once more.

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Then it tries to bite an trip,

bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8;damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

trip, CMD: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The hyena penetrates the priestess sanctuary but it does not latch onto her flesh.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

sure, i can't miss with that at least :)

Bri moves up behind Sorrin and places a hand upon him

healing hex: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 2) + 5 = 15


Evil GM

RD 4: Bonegnaw

the gnoll shots at SorriT once again,
+4 AC with cover

att: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17;damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

att: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11;damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

He missed then Cir hits with her arrow and the gnoll drops to ground looking like a pin cushion.

The hyena immediately stops it's attack and tucks its tail between it's legs whimpering.

combat is over unless you attack the hyena in which case it will defend itself. Otherwise it will move to the niche and cower.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The Dawnflower thanks you for protecting a son of the desert.

Sorrin uses his power to stabilize the gnoll, dragging him where his pet cowers after relieving him of most gear. He does not want to increase the animals anxiety.


Evil GM

Loot:

+2 magical composite longbow (+4 str),
(140 arrows in the cave)
3 quivers

+2 shadow studded leather armor

Shadow:

Aura faint illusion; CL 5th; Weight —; Price +3,750 gp
DESCRIPTION

This armor blurs the wearer whenever she tries to hide, while also dampening the sound around her, granting a +5 competence bonus on Stealth checks. The armor's armor check penalty still applies normally.

Msw scimitar
a sack filled with 25 obsidian statuettes carved with various strange beasts (25 gp each)


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Who let the dogs out?!

Sorrin approaches the elven archer. I do not know your language yet, but perhaps the first words you should teach me are "thank you". You are quite comfortable with that bow, you should join us for a bit.

Dark times have befallen the Razor Coast. And something need be done about it. A skilled hunter would be a wonderful complement.

He walks away, giving Embrianna's shoulder an appreciative squeeze, letting a smile communicate his thanks. I don't know what he had left, but he could have killed me.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Relaxing as the gnoll finally goes down, she eyes the hyena wearily... but it seems to no longer be a threat. She waits to see if Chell or Embri will supply any healing to Sorrin before she takes out her wand.

Astrianna briefly entertains the idea of telling Sorrin that "thank you" in Elvish is Ego, mibo orch (Go Kiss an Orc), but decides he's not stupid enough to keep saying it after the first time an elf reacted, thus reducing the comedy.

"Thank you in Elvish is Ni 'lassui, and yes, she is an example of the idea of elven archery aspires to be." The bard says as she puts her bow away and moves over to the unconscious Bonegnaw, helping Sorrin strip the Gnoll of his gear before she retrieves her silk rope and begins to thoroughly bind him. She looks back to the elf. "I suppose we haven't explained why we're here, Mellon. We're currently putting a stop to the narcotics trade in Shaw, working with the Dragoons. Bonegnaw was a major supplier, and our next target is a mid-level dealer named Garreg."

She briefly looks over Bonegnaw's posessions. "This longbow is very powerful, but you'd have to be Torgue to pull back the string on it.... The enchantment is strong and will be worth quite a lot of money. Sorrin, this armor seems your style though, it's been enchanted to augment stealth. You'll want to get the stench out of it first, of course, or they'll just smell you coming."

Once the Gnoll is secured, she puts her hands on her hips and looks out over the cove. "We got what we came for. I'll see if I can squeeze some more information out of him on the way back. Turns out Garreg was not as high up the chain of command in this "Ring" as I thought. I'm going to see who is at the top. We have a few matters to take care of first."

The half-elf holds up a finger, followed by a second finger. "One, there are still two smugglers hiding in the fog cloud on that barge. I'd prefer to leave none alive, I find loose ends to be dangerous. Two, that ship has a ridiculous amount of dragonsmoke on it, worth thousands of gold. We can't just cruise into harbor with it in case the customs check us out, so we should probably dump them. It does make me think of a plan to lure Garreg into a trap, however, now that his supplier is out of commission... But that's for another time."

She gestures to the passed-out Gnoll. "Torgue, will you carry Bonegnaw to the hold of the Dragon's Tail please?"


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue nods and hefts the gnoll over his shoulder.

If ya want to use the drugs as bait, you might try working things out with the dragoons. Or drop word to Garreg that it is unattended and we could ambush.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen gives an animated bow to Sorrin as Astrianna answers his question for her. She is both surprised and grateful that her kinswoman did not tell him another phrase, like "ink-swallower", "bonepick" or "fiendish orc child" instead. There does not seem to be much love lost between the two.

Now, the explanation as to what the party is doing makes perfect sense, given the circumstances... The question really is whether or not she is willing to drop everything to follow this group of strangers.

She looks to be deep in thought.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen was mundane. Ordinary. A little skilled at maintaining ships but ultimately replaceable. Forgettable in a crowd, for an elf. Her most intimate friends, had, for the most part, passed on or moved to a more adventurous life on the seas...

Her parents yet live, but they are financially cared for. Besides, her one odd hobby actually done in her name, camping in the wilds... Her coworkers, especially Ernst, had gone out of their way to tell her it was suicidal. That one day she just won't return at all.

From here, she could directly intervene in the direction of the future. From here, she could really be an "agent" of Desna. A... superheroine?
Besides, these little ones need some looking after..
"I will follow for now, mellonín nín." she says, looking at her comrades.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

For you to follow is... Unacceptable. Join, instead.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"I'd be fine with the idea of leaving the smoke here and trying to arrange an ambush. I definetly do not want to be on any ship with it though."

Bri pulls her wand back out. "Allright, line up if need some more healing magic."

Whoever want healed can just roll for the 1d8+1 for themselves for how ever many times they want hit with it. Also, we may need to buy more wands soon. :)


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

"A strange request, Nassdîr. You don't yet know me, and I only know your short-term plans."
Cireladwen regards Sorrin. She thought the two words pretty much meant the same thing, but this is the moment of her rebirthing. And these people know virtually nothing about her. She is fine with that, too, because she's a little boring.
"But I am not averse to this. I do, however, have a condition."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Definitely going to need more wands.

As the Hyena backs away, apparently cowed into submission with the fall of its master, Chell keeps an eye on it in case it decided it liked the taste of her. The first thing she does is see to Torgue's feet so he can move properly.

Heal vs Spike Growth DC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

With the thorns removed and his feet bandaged, Chell moves on to Sorrin. She is tapped out almost completely on spells so she is forced to use the wand.Gonna need another soon. The spells come one after the other in a soothing chant of divine words of prayer. She directs the magic to the worst wounds and then to the rest until almost all are gone. There will be plenty of scars after this. As she does her triage she keeps her eyes away from his, still angry at some of the things he said. Every now then she also looks wearily at the hyena which still seems to be cowering.

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

And a final one for herself

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

4 uses and 40 hp later.

Once done she looks fully at the pathetic creature and she can't help but feel pity. Even after it had bitten her and tried again two more times she couldn't help but sympathize. She was a dog person through and through. Eventually she kneels down and pulls out a bit of jerky from her own rations and tries to coax it to her.

Handle Animal is trained only but maybe the food will drop the DC to something manageable. That or I can use Diplomacy

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 +5 if Diplomacy.


Evil GM

As you kneel down it hunches its back and growls...clearly unfriendly.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna eyes the hyena warily, wanting nothing to do with it.

She begins to head back to the ship with Torgue. "If we left the smoke here as a trap, Garreg would just send some men to pick it up. We could ambush those men, and then go after him once his entourage has been taken out. That would take a few more days than I'd like. I'd much rather pose as a new supplier and request he make a deal in person. "

The bard turns to her full-blooded kin, giving her a curious look. "Oh? What's your condition, Mellon?"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Fine you big brute," she says with a huff and giving up on the creature. She tosses the jerky into a corner hoping that will keep it occupied until they can leave.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

"You must let me take you under my wing, Muinthel. You are young, even when when one takes your mixed heritage into consideration. I wish to share the already-altered knowledge of our shared blood with you."

She quirks an eye at Sorrin, as if expecting protest. "I would offer the same to you, but you would likely not enjoy it; the feel of the bow, the currents of Brightness, and I cannot offer you the same kinship."

Cireladwen smiles. "The name of my house means nothing now, but it has a great martial tradition. I offer it to you, muinthel nín."

She looks to Chell, Embrianna, and Torgue also, as if asking permission.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is completely caught by surprise. "What? Me?" Probably for the first time since any of them as met the bard, she is at a loss for words for a few moments. Is she serious? She can't know I was raised by humans. Or does she? Is it that obvious? I've studied so much Elven culture, but it was all from books and chance meetings and there is no way they would ever truly accept me, but she seems sincere. Just calm down, don't act like an excited child.

She clears her throat to cover up the silence, and smiles. "I have studied many cultures in this world, and as you might imagine learning the truly ancient archery traditions of my half-kin has been an exciting yet decidedly far-off goal, until now. I would be delighted to learn the art of the bow and guiding light of the stars from you, if you will allow me to call you Muinthel in return."


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

If only that I could throttle the reason that she must be surprised. Evolution cannot be tamed. Change cannot be averted.
"That would be a given." she bows.
"My bloodline is called Imgaer-Aerwipilin, or the Depthane Thrushfletch in the common tongue... And I supposed I should tell you that my given name is Cireladwen."

And I am pathologically dull when unstimulated. Or that I'm technically forlorn. Ah, well. Some things come before others.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgie scratches his head looking a bit puzzled, but nods. "Pleased to meet you."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin listens, squinting as his head may explode. Be as fancy as you like... Nin, bin, bim... It's all good.

Just one thing, I had to feign retreat... I apologize for the ploy.

He taps his thigh, trying to coax the hyena to stay with its master.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna smiles widely. "Cireladwen, welcome. I am honored to learn from the Imgaer-Aerwipilin," Her expression immediately changes as Sorrin attempts to coax the hyena along. "That mangy beast is staying here. Hyenas are filthy. Besides, after I get more information out of Bonegnaw he's off to the Dragoons for a date with the goaler, and won't have time to take care of a pet."


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

GM:

Will it be able to survive on its own?
1d1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

There is obviously a loyalty there. I do not expect you to understand.


Evil GM

Cir:

Will what be able to survive on its own? The hyena? If that is the subject of the "it" the answer is yes.


Evil GM

DM:

heal, bonegnaw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
He stabilizes.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

GM:

Yeah. I meant the hyena.

"The beast can handle itself, now, if it needs to. We needn't be too concerned with its welfare."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Among the tribes, there are those who patrol the wilderness. Survivalists, who travel and bond with a chosen animal. Horses, giant lizards, wolves... This may not be a pet.

Separating them is inhumane. Would you separate a practitioner from their familiar? Wake the gnoll. Ask him.

Sorrin stabilized him prior, Sacred Touch.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna rolls her eyes. "He's going to be in line at Pharasma's graveyard within the a day or two, stop worrying about his blight-licking dog. It can fend for itself. We're not waking him until I have him secured in the hold. I don't want you ruining the little story I've concocted to get him to talk."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Quite the opposite of blight-licking I would think. Unless that's a stab at me," the priestess says, walking by with a noticeable limp. When did she get snippy? Exhaustion. Got to be the exhaustion.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Oh, weary Thenin-gelaid... Something should be done about this. Besides, how old is she? 20? 24? ...Desna, I need to stop visualizing her at half her size with those adorable little eyes.

Cireladwen puts a hand in front of Chell's face momentarily, and then motions for her to sit down in the sand. Unless stopped, she pulls the cleric's shoe off on the limping side and massages it with lithe, elven fingers.

Is it weird that this is the first thing I try to do for an exhausted acquaintance? Probably. ACT LIKE IT'S NOTHING.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Well now, things have gotten more interesting.

Torgue sips some ale as he watches the scene unfold. Hmm..Wonder if Astra can get some mood music going.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Torgue's feet hurt, too.

Now, Astrianna. Will I always have to feign a direction, so that you can be spiteful and choose the opposite... In order to get what I want? I find the whole exercise duplicitous and tiresome. Thank you for refusing to retreat.

Sorrin suggests, Let's burn the drugs, all of it. We don't need it, any of it. And if we get caught with it, who knows what charges the Dragoons can trump up. It's a risk we don't need. The semblance of impropriety.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The young warrior approaches the freed Tulita(s), and hunkers down so as to converse eye-to-eye.

I can only imagine what you have gone through. His use of their language is not fluent. He stops at times to think of the proper word, repeating himself in half-successful attempts at correcting pronunciation. His difficulty is plainly evident, but it only serves to accentuate his valiant, undaunted heart.

Please, tell us. How did you come to be here? Where is home? And, do you wish to return there or make a new life. Whatever you decide... I will help you.

If... in return, you would work with me... with us, then perhaps together we can help make things better for all Tulita. Please ask questions or answer mine, whichever you feel like doing first.

Sorrin smiles genuinely as The Dawnflower arrives in earnest and the early morning sun rises in the sky, burning through clouds.


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

[B]Torgue's feet hurt, too.

I bet you don't want to take that boot off though. HA


By now all the captives are aboard the ship. All those except a few who are armed to defend the ship are now tucked into the hold to avoid getting injured and to stay out of the way.

"Snatched from home...waylaid." Most are eager to get home.

elves: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2
tulita: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (8) - 4 = 4

You do get two of the elves and four of the tulitains are who grateful and willing to listen to job opportunities.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

[B]Torgue's feet hurt, too.

I bet you don't want to take that boot off though. HA

But I just had a bath when fighting the lobster!


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Unless you want to care for the hyena, I suggest you leave it here Sorrin. I know it may sound cruel, but the gnoll is likely be on the end of a hangman's noose before the week is out and I am sure they wouldn't hesitate to put his pet down with him. Beside which, the hyena was likely used to torment prisoners and I don't think any of them would want to see the beast on the ship with them."

Bri gives a little wave to Cire. "Pleased to meet you Cireladwen, your help was really appreciated."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Once she realizes what Sorrin is saying about feigning a direction, she doubles over laughing. "Truly? Please, tell me you're not just covering your ass- You consciously made yourself look like a complete fool in front of everyone because you thought I would disagree to stay out of spite? I care far more about my job than going out of my way to piss you off."

She sighs and puts her hands on her hips, gravely serious. "Let's get something straight. Your opinion is as important as everyone's, and that's it. One out of five... six now. A fraction of a voice that makes up the group. We are a team. Why don't you start caring about the rest of us as much as all the strays you pick up? Please, listen to what everyone else thinks instead of constantly pursuing your own agenda."

Both of her thin eyebrows raise at the suggest of burning the dragonsmoke. "It's called dragonsmoke. You inhale the smoke as it burns for the effect. Unless you want everyone here to get higher than a Roc flying over the Five Kings Mountains, I suggest we just dump it in the bay, the sea water will ruin it just fine."

After finishing telling Sorrin he's a fool for probably the 12th time today, she asks Torgue to accompany her to the ship to drop off Bonegnaw in a secluded corner of the ship if one exists, and requests the big man stay with her for the questioning, in case the gnoll gets unruly.

Before going below deck, she half-elf addresses the Captain. "Thank you for all your help today, Donovan, we may not have been able to find or navigate this cove without you. I will find you on the docks tomorrow and give you your pay, if Sorrin doesn't beat me to it. If the rest of the group agrees I was considering at least 500 doubloons for the trouble, and Chell should be able to fix up the petrification." She lifts her stony arm with a laugh. "I know I'll be needing it as well."

She leaves the preparation of the ship to everyone else.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell looks confused for a moment as the elf indicates for her to sit down. When she reaches for her boot the cleric realizes what she intends to do. She waves her hands in front of her saying, "Oh. No. I'm not sore. Just in pain. Most of us avoided the thorns but it stings a little from the bite and I am not a fighter. Its mostly healed but its still tender."

@Astrianna and Sorrin "If we don't show up with the Dragonsmoke then we have less proof of the gnoll's crimes. We should bring it as evidence. We have the papers that say we are working for the Dragoons so they shouldn't be a problem."

6,201 to 6,250 of 14,076 << first < prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.