Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,451 to 6,500 of 14,076 << first < prev | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | next > last >>

M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue ambles out in his own robe, which still leaves some of his gut exposed as he ambles down to his washroom. He has his sacks with him, and his club and knuckles are always in his arms.

Entering the room, Torgue gets down to business and submerges into the water, sighing in happiness as the dirt,sweat, blood and other matter is washed off by the hot water. He scrubs his shaggy head and beard and works the rest of his body until he at long last resembles something other than one that has been doused in the blood of his foes.

With all of that done, Torgue kicks back with the jug of Thalios' apple ale and sips away.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri drops her robe and gingerly lowers herself into the waters before she gives her reply.

"I believe it was the Dragon's Tail and our prisoner was a nasty Gnoll who had collected a menagerie of animals to help guard his little island. I was wandering exactly how well connected the Gnoll was and just how much we should fear reprisal's by his suppliers and buyers. I'm guessing quite a few won't be happy we tossed a large amount of Dragon Smoke in the bay. And by any chance have you heard ought of a group called Nightslink?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Hen-na-id, then.

Your gesture and the blanket are both appreciated. It smells of trees and the outdoors. But, there is something else, too. This is your blanket, and there is your scent on it.

He looks up at the elfess.

Hennaid, Cireladwen. I will not be offended if you go, though I'd probably enjoy it more if you stayed. Your mind is your own.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M H Sweet talking scoundrel

Thalios picks up a sponge, submerges it then begins to scrub Bri's flesh. His hand washes the sweat and day's grim, "Hmmm, so you took down Bonegnaw." He redips, then continues to scrub. "Should've kilt him dead, then chopped him up in tiny pieces just to be safe. That's what Thalios would have done. You have everything to fear, although Thalios believes you have turned the drug trade upside down and kinked the slave trade." He pauses as he washes when he says the word kinked, "Thalios did enjoy the rope thing we did last time, but Thalios digresses because his mind is as dirty as this water."

He continues, "Well, unless he swings from the gallows he'll probably be free...eventually." He continues to wash.

"Funny you ask 'bout those Nightslink's, word i's a criminal gang that recently arrived to terrorize the Tulita and others. Thalios hears that is the name of Captain Falken Drango’s ship that beached down the coast. The one where there were no bodies found." He smiles sweetly, "Remember when Falken escaped on the docks." He teasingly splashes you. "Time to drain this filthy water and have a fresh bubbly rinse." He pulls the stopper. "Thalios Dondrel believes this gang is not led by the esteemed Falken Drango, thuggery is not his style."

Once the water is drained he refills it, liberally using scented bubbles, rose and flower petals, then he disrobes and slides into the suds with Bri. "Ahhhhhhhh better." As he begins to caress your neck and back soothing out the day's tension.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Ah. The... scent... thing... what....?
Cireladwen feels her eyebrows rise despite herself. Not willing or perhaps unable to process the subtext of his words, she doesn't really act on them.
"I will not be far, Sorrin. I appreciate the sentiment. However, you should get some sleep."

With that, she gives a polite bow and heads back to the busy Astrianna, whom she prods gently.
"Muinthel, is this a bad time?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The half-elf jumps slightly when she is prodded, looking up from her journal. "Oh! Cireladwen. No, no... I was just writing about what we accomplished today, in detail, what we found, so forth..." She leans to the side and sees Osrrin laying on the deck. "Is he.. sleeping here? We were supposed to head back to the inn together."

She sighs and shakes her head. "Whatever. I don't feel like talking to him right now, he's being strange. Oh.. did you need something, Muinthel?"


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen doesn't pry. In her experience, people of all sorts fall into two categories: mercurial and predictable (depending on how well you know them). So far, Astrianna and Sorrin are both in the first category.

"I wondered if you had time for a quick archery lesson, Astrianna. I do not know where our objectives will take us over the next couple of days, but there should be time for us to work on grips, if you've an interest. Otherwise, know that you may now sleep as I am here to fulfill the role of watchman."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrinna lets her journal sit for a few moments to allow the ink to dry. "I would greatly enjoy some archery lessons. it will be a great way to relax before sleeping. We have plenty of ammunition to practice with that was leftover from Bonegnaw's cove. Do not judge too harshly, my arm is still slightly petrified..."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

28 posts. That is what I missed.

Chell joins Embrianna and Thalios, either not catching the innuendo or ignoring it. She was more interested in any information he might have and he seemed to be friendly with the others. Entering the bathroom, she is far more modest than the other two, covering herself in a long towel. She is mostly composed until she sees Thalios...and his small friend. She looks anywere but at him and notices the other have brought their bags in. Using that as an excuse she exits and grabs her own bag. She uses the time to allow Embianna to get in and Thalios to crouch so she sees far less. Still blushing she hurries to the other tub, tosses her bag to the ground, and sinks in with the towel still on. She is content to let the conversation continue about their recent conquest as the information is important.

Thalios Dondrel, NPC wrote:
He continues, "Well, unless he swings from the gallows he'll probably be free...eventually." He continues to wash.

"What?" she asks slightly panicked. "How?"

However, before things can get out of hand between these two, or in hand, she asks what she has been meaning to. "You seem to have ears everywhere. Would you also happen to know about the recent string of disappearances of high ranked Quell cleric's." Her tone is hopeful but subdued.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

"I wouldn't dream of it. Besides, there is no need to go so far as to even use arrows tonight. I was thinking we talk about stances, and see how you use your grip and pull... A short chore, you know, and cognisant of the fact you need rest."

She taps her bow, but knows it is unfair to expect Astrianna to use it. Still, it suffices for demonstrational purposes, and the elf pulls it out of its strap with alacrity, studying her grip and slowly pulling back on the bowstring.

She models the breathing pattern, picks a shadowy figure on the dock below as a faux target, and releases her imaginary arrow with her knees bent just-so.

"That is the Stance of the Bronadui Belab-carch" she says softly, before crouching just a little more, as she does when she's about to let off a volley. This stance is more suited to female musculature, and the angle of her arm is more relaxed.

"-and this is the Norn Carach. If we share a name, then we share the spirits of beak and jagged fangs."

She smiles. "It is said that my ancestors that made the style were man and wife, and that when they died, they left behind their wishes to be reborn in Brightness. These became a she-bear and a thrush, and harrassed the lands of their children in times of peace to ensure that their hunters' skills did not diminish, and that the forms were never forgotten."

"An anecdote, obviously.. I'm more concerned with the practical applications of these stances for you, and I've no compunctions about keeping them "pure", much as I don't have any problems with you, Muinthel. Good things have to evolve. If you learn these forms, alter them as you see fit to match your needs."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

From behind Bri, Thalios blows a big fluffy cloud of bubbles towards Chell in her tub. "Thalios has h'rd about these strange disappearances, but alas, he knows nothing about that topic. But since my shy radiant priestess has asked, Thalios will seek information from those less scrupulous if that so pleases you." He winks flirtatiously at you.

"As far as how the savage slaver will walk free...prisons are made to be broken out of. I, myself, the great Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, was once held NAKED in a cell the size of shoe box, yet here I am...naked...caressing my freedom and savior." His tongue rolls as he speaks those words, a mere inch from Bri's ear.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

If blood stayed in her head any longer she was likely to pass out. Every time he spoke a little more redness crept into her cheeks. And it didn't help that she couldn't get that image out of her head of him...nude. But if she could get any more info on the disappearances it was well worth a little embarrassment. But to preserve some of modesty and consciousness she pressed forward before things got to steamy in the other tube. "That would be appreciated. But I would be careful. Port Shaw is home to members of Dajobas' and Harthgoa's cults. I cannot prove it but I think they are related to the disappearances, two of which were Archibald Noeliss and Dalang Jalamar, both powerful in their own right. Embrianna and the others know of the dangers and have accepted it but I would advise caution if you look into this. If you can't find me you can talk to Father Zalen."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"I am, Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai, I will find you my radiant stormmaker don't you fret. Quell's sea nymph will get attention that she deserves, or my name is not Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai." Just in case you haven't caught his name. He then begins to sing to the women in the tubs,

♪♫ ♪"Oh now listen to my jaunty tale,
of the Son of Mordekai!

He traveled the seas in search of tail,
the man would leave no skirt dry!

♫ I saw him once fight with-out a sword
plumb nude, he was, while on-board.♪♫

He grasped a club and laid twenty dead,
'for I saw this might-y stick.

It flopped about and filled me with dread-
it was no club, but his prick!" ♪♫ ♪ ♫

"Catchy No? My legend grows in all the right areas. The lovely Astrianna Sparacello came up with that one, it's being fiddled around town." Of course, there is an awful lot of bubble movement covering Thalios and Bri.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

As the warrior is about to leave, There is comfort in that statement... proximity.

I pray that I may one day say the same. He pulls the blanket up a bit, to his neck.

Second Wind 1: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Second Wind 2: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri sighs in contentment as she soaks in the hot tub. "Well, we did have an interest in finding that ship and the Tulitas we rescued need safely seen to their home. So I suppose that is two birds we can kill with one stone."

Bri's sighs later turn to giggles due to whatever movement the bubbles are concealing.....


Evil GM

Any other bathhouse questions? If not, I'll fast forward to the next morning.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

It's true, he once fought a skeleton with naught but a massive schlong. I mean wood. I mean club.

He ate a magically-fried rat once, too. Emrbi is a great chef.

Astrianna is intrigued about these forms, radically different than the way she was taught at the Taldan Military Academy. Of course the half-elf had heard of these martial art archery techniques, but had never considered learning them due to her ability to hit targets just fine.

After witnessing Cireladwen's supreme accuracy and speed, however, she was more than convinced to learn from the elven master. "Hm, I see... Norn Carach. You know, legends like that often have a grain of truth about them, or so I've learned." Her feet are planted firmly on the deck in imitation of the elf's style, and she draws back Chimera, tracking a faux target just as Cireladwen did.

Her form is hasty, and she doesn't seem to take the necessary time to achieve the proper stance. Her breathing is too quick, and she doesn't take take enough time to properly aim. On top of that, she seems to figit, but is certainly paying attention. If anything she wants to spend more time trying to reproduce the form rather than listen.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Out of questions for the moment.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Ready for the next day!


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

The odd affect his complimentary words were having disappeared with his song. She was actually thankful for that since it meant the blood finally left her cheeks. And if she ever heard Astrianna actually sing that she would have to come back and slap him. Instead of commenting, she sunk beneath the water, letting its warmth relax her. She couldn't hold her breath like she used to but she stayed underneath for a good length of time, watching the candle light create odd shapes in the water. She wrapped her arms around her small form and seemed to sink lower and lower beyond the reach of the light. An uncomfortable darkness seemed to encroach on her, as if she really were sinking beneath the waves. Panicking she kick her feet and surged towards the surface only to nearly launch herself out of the tub. The action startled the other two but she paid them no mind.

What was that? Why did it feel like she, a cleric of Quell, was drowning? She couldn't remember something like that ever happening before. It was like some sort of vision or message. Unable to figure it now she grabbed her towel and exited the tub. She dried off quickly and put her clothes back on before exiting Molly's all together. Chell stepped into the cool night air and tried to make since of what happened. The first thing that popped into her mind was that Quell wasn't happy. That unnerved her so she went back over the day trying to figure out where she had gone wrong.
They attacked some slavers. No.
Killed some evil creatures. No.
Brought back the leader. No.
Recued some slaves. No.
Handed he leader over to potentially corrupt people. Maybe.
Took a bath? No.
Wait. The slaves.

That was it. She left them on the ship. Sure she helped save them but she did nothing more. She worried about her own aches and pains and not the plight of people right in front of her. Sorrin offered them work, Embrianna got them food, but she had done nothing. "What am I doing?" She begins to head for the Chapterhouse when she remembers how late it is and how dangerous it can be to walk around at night. Instead she goes back in to find Torgue. "Torgue, can you escort me to the chapterhouse? Its important." She was taking advantage of his kind nature but this was important and any other time she probably wouldn't hesitate. Once he is ready she walks at a brisk pace to the chapterhouse almost storms through the halls. "Father Zalen? Where do we keep the, oh nevermind. I found them. Here Torgue. Carry a few of these," she says giving him a bundle of spare blankets and bed rolls. She grabs a few herself and heads out back to the Dragon's Tail and ignoring any protests from Zalen.

When she gets back to the ship she hands out the spares or merely covers those too tired to roused. For those that do wake she apologizes profusely for thinking about her own comfort over there's. She also turns to Torgue and says, "Sorry to order you around like that. I couldn't have made it in one trip without you." Deed done she settles in on the ship for the night with Astrianna, Sorrin and their new companion.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

The next morning Thalios rolls out of Bri's bed at the Green Dragon with a smile. He begins to rub his rope burned wrists and whistles happily, when he notices a few extra scratches on his body. "Insatiable you are!" He gets up and dresses for the day. Before departing he will say, "Thalios will snoop around for information for the young priestess."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue was yanked out of his pleasant haze by Chell rapping on his door.
Eh? Oh...Ok! Just give me a moment here. He dries himself off and lumbers out to get his clothes and equipment, tossing a gp to the attendants as a tip before tromping along the dark streets with the flustered priestess.

Soon buried under blankets, Torgue rolls after Chell back to the ship and is soon playing nanny to the slaves before settling back down.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

After the archery lesson Astrianna gets out her bedroll and blanket, and makes herself a comfortable space in the wheelhouse. She mutters to herself about wishing she could sleep in a real bed, but there are certainly worse places she's slept. She's out cold by the time Chell rolls in to distribute blankets and such, but she will wake to take watch when Cireladwen needs some sleep.

---

The next day Astrianna quickly determines that today is going to be very busy, and they can't afford to waste time. After all, today is her debut at the Kraken's Gullet with the Commandant, and she will need to get ready.

Firstly, she begins to gather up everything to be sold, intending on cashing in during the morning and distributing everyone's cut when they arrive at the harbourmaster mid-morning to tour ships and most likely sell off the Dragon's Tail.

Afterwards, she will continue buying and selling items if the shops she wanted to visit were not open, take lunch, make her way to Miss Molly's bath house for a well-deserved soak, then start doing her make-up and get some practice in before the show tonight.

Satisfied with her plan, she hopes Jasper Jak's is an early morning riser, for she intends to sell most of the equipment there. Based on her rough calculations, she'll finally be able to afford that mithral breastpalte as well...

If Torgue stayed the night on the ship he will quickly be put to work hauling weapons and armor.


Evil GM

I don't know off hand if anyone had gear/equipment on order but if you do it is ready.

Where to first?


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen is not overbearing during the short lesson, as she recognizes Astrianna as a quick study.

As for Chell's behavior on her return, the elf has to restrain herself from informing the cleric that her health benefits those under her care. Instead, she just watches the woman go from person to person, figuring out how she could break it to her... if it is a persistent problem, that is.

She spends the rest of the night in the crow's nest, content in one spot and watchful as an owl.
She returns to awaken the half-elf at dawn, at which point she finds a vacant bedroll and drops like a brick for two hours.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri cheerfully thanks Thalios for both the night before and for his offer of snooping around.

She will try to catch Astri sometime during the morning. She is at the Dragon too, right?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

She spent the night on the Dragon's Tail, and is currently loading up Torgue like a pack mule if he wants to help.

First stop will be Jasper Jak's which is where she's going to try and offload most of the gear.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Just get me some Muleback Cords and I can haul the boat around

Torgue does find time to sneak off back to his shack for a little business. A quick clothes change into something more work related and he gets to work tending to Clarisse.

He grinds, mashes, boils and measures. Grain, potatoes and hops fly as the seemingly lumbering barbarian dances between his worktables and pours them into the kettle.
Craft-Brew: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Unfortunately, Clarisse is upset at being neglected and the resultant slop has to be snuck out and poured down a manhole. At least the rats and Otyughs are happy.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will take a moment to talk to Astri, likely knocking on her bedroom door since she knows Astri likes to sleep in.

"Hey Astri, just so you know, we let the prisoners spend the night in the Dragon's Tail since they had no where else to go for the night. The elves thought that they could get help from an acquaintance in town. The Tualita though, they were worried about being to safely make it back to the outskirts of their land and I ran into some info that makes me think that we should help them"[b]

[b]"You see, they fear a group called the "Nightslink", which turns out to also be the name of the beached ship of that rather interesting pirate whose escape we witnessed our very first day in port. Now I happened to hear that the ship is located down the beach from where that group has been running about. So what say we see the Tualita safely home and then make our way to the ship? Who knows what may still be on it?"


Evil GM

I did not mean to imply that the beached Nightslink is within walking distance. It is actually beached off some reef down the coast but it is still a couple hours away by boat.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Also, Astrianna is aboard the Dragon's Tail at the moment.


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Also, Astrianna is aboard the Dragon's Tail at the moment.

Whereas Astri wakes up all grouchy faced, Bri has pep in her step.

Is anyone other than Sorrin going to the Run Aground early in the morning roughly 8 am to talk business with Capt Donovan?


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Nope


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

As usual, Chell wakes and finds a quiet spot to pray. She apologizes for her neglect the other day and promises to be more mindful of those in need around her. The slaves need a helping hand and she would offer hers along with the others.

But first things first. When Donovan and Astrianna have awoken she heals away the petrification from the other day.

I believe Donovan had 6 damage and Astrianna 4 so today it would be 5 and 3 respectively.
Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 3: Astianna
Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 4: Donovan
Lesser Restoration: 1d4 ⇒ 2: Donovan
All better.

She then accompanies Astrianna as she goes shopping, looking for a few things herself. As they pass by a shop that sells wands she almost drags Astrianna and, again, Torgue if he is there. into the shop. Without a word she looks over the wands and grabs the one they desperately need. "This," she says holding the wand before them, "is the most important thing we can buy today."

It is a wand of Lesser Restoration. I am hoping we can get one for half price at a half charge. Should we take the cost from the group loot or my own since Chell will hold onto it? Some groups track it independently and others pitch in on such resources. Don't want to assume too much.

Once that is taken care of she will attempt to find more of the ale Thalios brought that Torgue seemed to enjoy. If she can't find that she will grab a close second or something else highly recommended. Maybe something her father once enjoyed. Whatever it is she finds she offers to Torgue as an apology for last night.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7
baldwin the merciful wrote:


Is anyone other than Sorrin going to the Run Aground early in the morning roughly 8 am to talk business with Capt Donovan?

I guess I am to heal him and grab a light breakfast.


Evil GM

Donovan is only down 2 Dex now, you healed him 4 already.

Zalen will be able to get you a wand of lesser restoration with charges: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25. It'll be half the cost of a fully charged one.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Nice! Yes we can draw it from the funds before we split up the loot, just tell me what it costs.

Astrianna is incredibly grate when Chell de-stones her arm, and she flexes it mightily. "Ahh! So much better. It would have been a disaster trying to fiddle like that tonight. You may have just saved my musical career!" She even gives Chell a hug- the massive amounts of money they're about to make has put the bard in an incredibly good mood.

On the subject of wands she advises Chell away from Sagacious Sam's. "The man is pompous and despises non-arcane casters. Well, he IS the best though, and could probably level this city, so I suppose some of it is earned. You'd be better off asking Zalen for your wands."


M H Sweet talking scoundrel
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

It's true, he once fought a skeleton with naught but a massive schlong. I mean wood. I mean club.

He ate a magically-fried rat once, too. Emrbi is a great chef.

He actually walked around naked for part of the adventure until someone gave him a cloak. It's funny, one of the former players a girl fell through his cell roof and right in his lap. What he has told you has been truthful in his flamboyant way. He has been a blast to play.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You folks probably discussed this. Along Came Polly, Hank Azaria... Claude... Linkified.


Evil GM

I never saw that move, but those clips were great. It was funny.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin was early to bed, and presumably early to rise. He'd have been out of the shadow armor. He's keeping the masterwork scimitar.

He needs to see about an mithral agile breastplate, enchanted if possible. Doesn't need any customization, engraving, relief, etc... If Astrianna would take care of that, he doesn't need to go see Jax.

He discusses what the freed captives wish to do, their ideas. And offers to supply them with clothing, food, basic gear and some spending cash. They are free to leave or shop and meet back on the boat to discuss work and business opportunities. 25gp each - in gold, silver and copper so as not to attract undo attention.

He's off to breakfast and they are welcome to join him, if they wish. Or, he offers bringing something back.

Chell, Cireladwen, will you join us?


Evil GM

The Tulita would be wide eyed if handed 25 gp of g=loyold nobody has ever helped them in such a manner. They gladly accept and explain they were not looking for money but simply assistance to get back to their homes.

tulita: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The four elves and six tulita's are willing to work about a ship or in your bakery idea. Only two elves know their way around a boat while three of the tutila have worked on the docks or a ship.

tulita: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Two of the elves are a bit more business minded and would agree to help out in the bakery, perhaps manage it.

The others really want to get home.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri retcons her convo with Astri to reflect to info about where the ship is.

And adds to it: "Maybe we can keep the ship long enough to sail to where it is? Or can we fit everyone on the Captain's ship without the gnoll and elves with us?"


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

As alert as the night before after just two hours of sleep, the elf gives a nod of assent to Sorrin. She has more to see in town, and while she knows leads in the area, the party is busy enough as is. Still, she can't help but let slip that...

"If we get the time for it, I wish to look into someone's wrongful conviction."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:
Thalios Dondrel, NPC wrote:
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

It's true, he once fought a skeleton with naught but a massive schlong. I mean wood. I mean club.

He ate a magically-fried rat once, too. Emrbi is a great chef.

He actually walked around naked for part of the adventure until someone gave him a cloak. It's funny, one of the former players a girl fell through his cell roof and right in his lap. What he has told you has been truthful in his flamboyant way. He has been a blast to play.

Okay I GUESS that's what actually happened. Astrianna really did come up with that song though.

And he really did eat a fried rat.

Astrianna responds to Sorrin about the breastplate" "Jasper will need to take your measurements for the breastplate, and trust me... he won't start working on it until he's fully paid. I already tried to use a down-payment to get him working on mine and he didn't take to the idea."

With Embrianna she is very intrigued to hear this information. "There's a gang called Nightslink as well? I simply thought it was Falken's ship... Yes, this needs investigating now. I have wanted to see this ship and recover its cargo since I first heard about it. We could take the Dragon's Tail and recover the cargo... When we meet up at the harbourmaster today, we'll discuss our plans. I know Sorrin still wants to take out Garreg. Regardless, I'm not missing the dinner at the Gullet tonight for anything."

She is curious about Cireladwen's sudden commitment. "Who are you speaking of, Muinthul?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You paid 4200/5200gp, up front?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Addressing the Tulita that are leaving, Are you alright or do you require escort?

I only wish to help. Will you please send this message to Millianuka, Mololi Ali'i and Elder Nakuaka? . He practices his Tulitan.


Evil GM

They advise they can make it back and thank you for saving them from a life of despair. Are you keeping the 6 tulita who are willing to work, or do you want them to come back at some later time?

Is this the TO-Do List:

Early Morning:
1. sorrin to the run aground.

2. Astri, torgue, Bri, and Cire to Jaspar Jac's to sell loot.

You need to make sure everyone has fancy clothing, dress armor if armor is worn. I know Astri and Bri have this but i don't recall if anyone else bought their stuff yet.

3. Chell writing scroll

Late Morning:

1. everyone meets at the harbourmaster to sell ship (possibly) and tour other ships.

Mid-afternoon:

1. Astri to Miss Molly's and practice her fiddle.

Evening:

1. Whole party to the Kracken's gullet - NOTE: This fine dining and clothing.

The Kracken Gullet's Dress Code: The Gullet maintains a strict dress code for its common room, and they allow no riffraff in smelly leather or metal armor past the door. A patrol of Dragoons is always present outside the Gullet to see that the code is enforced. This is known information to you all by this point.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The 6 can stay on ship or shop and return. For now, getting the ship ready for sale (not sail) is what needs doing. We can talk later today and tonight.

Astrianna, the Gullet isn't my thing. You should go enjoy yourself. Shine. I'll stay local, by the docks. Near The Vintage and or The Dragon's Tail.


Evil GM

Then all six of you wander of to go sell the gear, place some orders, and pick-up other items if they've been paid for.

Perception Checks::

perception, Chell: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
perception, Sorrin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
perception, Bri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
perception, Torgue: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
perception, Astri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
perception,Cireladwen: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Everyone but Cireladwen notice various merchant, dockworker and/or commoners notice you as you depart the dragon's tail. You hears some whispers which essentially mention that you're the group that brought down bonegnaw, or freed 100 slaves, or busted up the drug trade. Of course, you also notice some that look less than happy with yoru deeds and growing notoriety. Everyone lets you pass without incident. You even take note of a Dragoon patrol, who nod as they pass.

Port Shaw Labelled

Are you stopping any place other than Jaspar Jak's?

6,451 to 6,500 of 14,076 << first < prev | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.