Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,301 to 6,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | next > last >>

Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

"Should we be concerned?!" Cireladwen calls out from the crow's nest.


Evil GM

As you get a bit closer Torgue you realize it is in fact a three mast ship it big. Although it is much bigger than your ships with all it's sails deployed it seems like it is gliding on the water.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Any visible flags or writing on the side to give us her name?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Maintain course, business as usual... dump the drugs, out of their sight. We can't outrun that. If no one has taken it, Sorrin finds the masterwork scimitar and replaces one of his own.

If the drugs have already been dumped, never mind.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue dumps the drugs out of sight if needed to.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna watches the sails in the distance. "Some of the people we rescued dumped the crates into the sea after we left the cove. I doubt we can outrun them, and I'd rather not fight them."

She squints. "That's a large ship... could it be a Dragoon frigate on patrol? We may have a case of mistaken identity if this ship is known as a smuggling or slaving vessel. In any case, Sorrin is right, we just keep on towards Shaw and see what they do."

How long will it take for the ship to intercept the galley Baldwin?


Evil GM

50% and below the drug were dumped: 1d100 ⇒ 42

The drugs were already dumped overboard.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Astrianna... Please handle them. And, please pass as little information as possible. We don't want to be on anyone's bad side.

You OK with that? I may need a tap or two of Embrianna's wand.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri is on the other ship right now though


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'm glad someone is paying attention! LOL!


Evil GM

As the ship get a bit closer you can see the dragoon flag and colors. That is when Captain Donovan says (Jenkie will be stating similar things on the vintage), Quarter sail, no use trying to outrun 'em, that be Lt. Commander Perrin anyway aboard the Albatross she be a fine light frigate. Well armed." He pauses. "Now THIS ship is known and probably wanted, it's a smuggler's ship so they will come about aggressively...don't get us killed. Lt. Commander Perrin is honorable don't fabricate or we'll spend some time in a brig. Having Bonehead will go a long way for our credibility along with the former prisoners." He sways a bit, "You can handle the communication, or if you prefer I can, but it's your show."

Basically, you all can rp and the Capt doesn't need to step on your thing he's only an NPC. He did give suggestions those.

You do notice he calls Bonegnaw...Bonehead.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Second or third time he done that.

Sorrin follows the captain's orders, slowing the ship.


Evil GM

The frigate intercept and circles around the two ships so it's crew can get a clear view of all sides in an hour's time. They would have hailed you to drop sail and prepare for boarding. You can see it has 10 light balista aimed for two decks of firing and their fore and aft deck. Two tenders are deployed with a full complement of marines. Standing high in the center launch is a charismatic officer.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin readies for boarding with no hesitation.


Evil GM

The launches split one heading to each vessel. Over a blow horn used by the Lt. Commander you hear, "Lay arms down, prepare to be boarded. You are suspected in slave and drug trade." There is pause, "Drop ladder or rope." This is clearly meant for the larger slave ship.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

As you wish, Lt. Commander Perrin. Welcome aboard! Sorrin complies.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Busy tonight, but I got my phone!

When it becomes clear the ship is a Dragoon frigate, Astrianna sighs. Of course. Couldn't just make it back without incident.

Nodding to the Captain, she places her hands on her hips and looks at the incoming ship. "I'll handle this. Once they see Bonegnaw and question the rescued I hope they will let us on out way. I may have to tell them exactly what we were doing, though, Sorrin. I hope they don't take him away before I get to question him. "

As they are boarded she lays down get sword and bow, personally dropping a store ladder for the marines. "You'll find no dragonsmoke,only free persons, and one imprisoned Bonegnaw board! The Dragon's Tail was captured by my group hours ago. We captured the gnoll Bonegnaw simultaneously and are bringing him to Fort Stormshield under the request of Commandant Boneduece." She does not impede them.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

For her part, Chell just tries to not look nervous. She remembered what Zalen said about them. So to lighten tension she waves vigorously. Smugglers and slavers wouldn't wave right?


Aboard the Vintage

The launch gets close and the leader of the boarding party sees Jenkie, "Never kn'w ya to run escort for slave runs." he eyes Bri. "Suppose ya gots a new captain...Jenkie is it?" He seem to vaguely know Jenkie. The come besides the Vintage and several armed men step aboard.


Perrin climbs the offered ladder followed by his men. His eyes scan the boat, you sense he taking in everything noting the potential threats. His eyes meet Captain Donovan, "Captain...upgraded your ship I see." He then exhale and rests his hand on his cutlass.

"So, you say captured Bonegnaw and did what, now. I bit slower." His men fan out in teams of two.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri tries to remain calm as they are boarded, knowing that they haven't done anything wrong this time.

"Just a temporary captain sir. The true Captain of this vessel is seeing to the one that we captured. We didn't have room for all the freed prisoners aboard just this ship, so we had to take the slavers vessel."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue lays down his club and sits tight. Yep, just an ugly gnoll tied up.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen lounges in the crow's nest, an arm lolling over the side.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna notes the interactions between Donovan and the Lt. Commander. She's completely relaxed, knowing that even in the unlikely event she completely botched this, the Captain has her back.

When Perrin comes aboard and asks for a repeat if her statement, the half-elf introduces herself with a cutesy.

"Welcome aboard the commandeered Dragon's Tail, I am Astrianna Sparacello. I assume you are Lt. Commander Perrin? We were charged by Commandant Boneduece a few days prior to interefere with the dragonsmoke trade by taking out key figures and suppliers. Today we raided Bonegnaw's operations, freed the slaves he held , destroyed his dragonsmoke, and captured the gnoll to deliver to the Fort. He's secured below deck. After you search the ship, we request permission to continue to Shaw."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin speaks softly from his position, not wishing to alarm any marines.

One less ship to worry about, Lt Commander. But, let's brighten your day even more perhaps? We must complete our current task...

But, how may we be of assistance? I've come to find that there are never enough resources to do everything as quickly as needs doing. If my companions would agree, we are at your service.

Some prefer dealing with the higher ups, those at the top. But, engaging those further down the chain of command... They often need more help, are willing to admit it more readily and are much more appreciative when you genuinely come through for them.


Aboard Dragon's Tail:

The commander's troops begin to verify the story through their own investigation, interviews of prisoners, and observations. He smiles at the Priestess, "The waving was...er, different. I don't recognize you from Chapterhouse are you out of Port Shaw?"

After listening to Chell's reply he takes the Captain, Sorrin, and Astri aside in the small wheel house. "I'm well acquainted with Captain Donovan, but you two, I am not. A fine job and service you did apprehending Bonegnaw, I've been hunting him for several days now heard he had a big deal happening. Slaves and drugs. The slaves I see but you indicate you destroyed the drugs? How so?"

He listens intently then mentions, "Where exactly did you find him and what about his crew where are they?"


Aboard the vintage

The sergeant on the Vintage listens to Bri and nods, "How'd you come 'bout capturing the Dragon's Tail and the slaver? Where'd he hole up at?" A couple of his men do a quick search of the Vintage for any contraband but they find none, so they visibly relax.

"Haven't seen you 'bout Port Shaw before Captain..." He waits for the name. "When did you arrive."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Been here scarcely a week, myself. Sorrin ibn Sabbah is the name. A man travels and sees where his destiny takes him.

As to Bonegnaw's crew and managerie of pets, all manner large and small... I offered quarter on multiple occasions and was refused every time, they lay or float dead. A few may have escaped, porters or animal keepers.

There is a cove back there, extremely well hidden. The approach is very shallow, have a care. There is a chimera in the area. We could have missed the inlet a dozen times. We just got lucky spotting it, really.

Give a good man the truth and an out so he does not lose face, if they are in fact the same... even better. They think it foolery to ask for surrender, what truth would my official statement have been, had I not?


Evil GM

Captain Donovan will describe the cove location and show the Perrin on Bonegnaw"s chart that were in his wheelhouse. You notice for the first time his charts are quite detailed, showing a few well hidden hiding holes along the coast along with some other details on the Razor. It's probalby the best chart/map that you've seen of to-date, including the chart that you purchased (which was pretty darn good).


Evil GM

The Commander leafs through the charts and ledger that is there that shows Bonegnaw's trade. "can anyone read this...looks like gnollish or something?"

"Well, good work, if you don't mind I'll escort you safely back to Port." he motions to the Bonegnaw, "He has a lot of friends so no need for you to be assaulted at sea." He pauses. "Millianuka and Mololi Ali'i will be please to get their people back...the Tulita's have had a tough time of it. Be careful, they are not liked by many in the Port, Hargrove especially.' He shrugs, "Maybe with bonegnaw out fo business the Tulitan elder Nakuaka can kick the habit and clear his head." He turns to make his way back to this launch he motions for his men to do the same. "Good day and excellent work." He says to everyone onboard.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri smiles at the sergeant. Never hurts to be friendly with the authorities. "Well sir, I wouldn't be calling myself a proper Captain just yet, but my name is Embrianna. I haven't been in port very long, recently got off of "Mother's Blessing" captained by Captain Longplank."


Evil GM

You came in town aboard Mother's Blessing Captained by willie Longplank.


Aboard the Vintage

The Sergeant hears the Commander signal it's all safe and he smile. "Sorry t' hold you up, but you made my day." He turns to Torgue and Jenkie, "Be safe."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks over the charts with the Lt. Commander. They are incredibly good, and she feels this might be one of the most valuable things they have found this trip. "Yes... it is most likely gnoll. As for destroying the dragonsmoke, we dumped it into the sea an hour or so back." The bard seems absorbed in the parchment for a while, attempting to recognize and decipher the language.

Linguistics to recognize language: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Astrianna doesn't speak Gnoll or anything related to it.

"Once we're back in Port, I can translate these charts and the ledger with the aid of some magic." She says after studying the documents for a while. There is much to do today..

The half-elf graciously accepts the offer to escort the group back to Port, which would easily frighten off any pirates looking to attack their vessel. She makes note of the three Tulita names the Commander says, especially that of the Elder. "Thank you, Commander. If you happen to check out Bonegnaw's old cove, be warned there is a wounded, red dragon-headed Chimera and two other smugglers in the area. I believe they were the Chimera's handlers."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7
Dragoon Soldiers wrote:

Aboard Dragon's Tail:

The commander's troops begin to verify the story through their own investigation, interviews of prisoners, and observations. He smiles at the Priestess, "The waving was...er, different. I don't recognize you from Chapterhouse are you out of Port Shaw?"

"I wouldn't think so. I arrived a few days ago to look into the disappearances of other members of my order. I have an idea of what might have happened but I have no proof so I am doing what I can to help in the mean time." Short and truthful. That was the best thing to do for now. Commander Perrin seemed honorable enough but as she mentioned, best not get ahead of herself with the accusations. Especially if the Dragoons might be involved.

As they are going over the map, Chell offers to translate. "I have a scroll with me to comprehend all languages. I could translate now."


Evil GM

You recognize it as gnoll. Looks like a comprehend language scroll will be in order.

"We'll take a run by the Cove when we can." He departs. He guides you into the the harbor without incident. The three ships dock in close proximately to one another.

-----
While at the dock preparing to disembark.

Perception Checks:

perception, Chell: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
perception, Sorrin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
perception, Bri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
perception, Torgue: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
perception, Astri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
perception,Cireladwen: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Cireladwen, Astri, Chell all notice the following:

perception:

You see three dragoons approach the albatoss while the rest of the squad waits further up the dock. there is heated discussion with Perrin, when one of the Dragoons that Astri recognizes as Sergeant Darenar (this is the dragoon you saw on the dock with the old tulitan), hands Perrin a scroll.

Shortly there after, the men on the docks are pushing the Albatross away from the dock as she puts out to sea again.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin sees the big ship pull back out. No time in shore, that's odd.

He turns to the Tulita and Elves, asking if they need escort home.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna waves off Chell's offer for now. "I have two Comprehend language scrolls as well, but we can use them once we're back at Port."

------

The bard helps the rest of the group dock in Port, and she is tying off a line when words of a heated discussion reach her ears. Emerald eyes watch carefully, and her eyebrows furrow when she recognizes Sergeant Darenar. That man. I still believe he bears the mark of Dajobas, and he might be one of the corrupt that Chell mentioned.

Noticing that the priestess is watching as well, she comments quitely. "The one that gave the scroll is Sergeant Darenar. I believe there is something suspicious about him, guard yourself if you ever encounter him... He may bear the mark of Dajobas. I don't know what the scrol was about, orders from someone I presume."

Astrianna lets the rest of the party handle escorting the rescued off of the ship, and requests Chell deal with the harbormaster or customs if they arrive. "I'm going to translate Bonegnaw's ledger and then see what I can learn from the gnoll. Once I believe I have learned all I can, we'll take him to the Fort. If it's not too late I'd like to study some of the items we've picked up, and think about buyers."

She looks over at the Captain and Jenkie. "I'd like to pay them at least 500 gold from some of the coinage in the hold for their services today, they earned it. Anyone propose more or less pay? Also." She turns to Sorrin. "Can you get your man Roland to guard this ship tonight? There are far too many valuables on board, we'll need to either stay on the ship tonight or have a guard."

What time is it Baldwin?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell looks even more suspiciously at Sergeant Darenar. Maybe they were sending the Albatross back out to remove the decent Dragoons from Port Shaw. Or maybe she was getting ahead of herself. Either way, she should be weary of him most likely.

"Can we take it easy tomorrow? I would like to prepare spells to make up for the damage Donovan and you suffered and make a few scrolls. I still owe Zalen and the Dragoons some spells to remove disease and detect it."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Didn't notice a conversation, just them leaving. We can catch up and ask them... Probably sent to their doom. He seemed decent, as did his men.


Evil GM

It's now dusk. Your ship is soon swarmed by Dragoons and gawkers. The whispers on the docks is Bonegnaw has been captured. The sergeant and his squad from up at your gangplank and they do not permit disembarking of the ship. In the meantime two more squads appear and eventually the harbor master.

It's clear there is a lot of excitement on the docks about the capture of the drug runner and slaver, along with the docking of Dragon's Tail. This ship has some notoriety, similar to the Black Rider.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

During such times when plotting and negotiating is done and plans for the future are made, Torgue knows what his role will be in such matters.

ZzzzzZzz...*hic* Zzzzzz....


Evil GM

It takes about 30 minutes before Commander Aeron Chambers arrives at the ship. Most of you know who he is at least by sight, his title is Sorcerer Supreme of the Dragoons, essentially he is number two behind Commander Boneduece. He looks up and states, "Coming Aboard." He is flanked by several dragoons. He has been with Boneduece when you've run into the Commandant.

Before he comes aboard Captain Donovan mumbles, "Leech."

During this time, those aboard the Vintage are told to stay aboard thier ship.

At the top of the gangplank his eyes meet Captain Donovan, "Sober? Don't worry, you should be in the bottle soon enough." He looks at the freed captives gives one quick nod before he asks, "where is the prisoner, Bonegnaw, being kept. The Commandant thanks you for the service and sends his request for dinner tomorrow evening 8 pm at the Kracken's Gullet." He looks to Astri when he says this. "Of course, your companions can come if they so choose." He smacks his lips, "Oh, the Commandant requests that you bring your fiddle." He waves to his troops. "We will take control of the prisoner and his contraband, now."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The half-elf nods at Chell. "Yes, I'd appreciate it if we took it easy tomorrow and settled our accounts. My arm hurts like hell, can't imagine what Donovan feels like."

Astrianna frowns as the crowd begins to form around the ship, and t he sergeant forms up on their gangplank. She did not want to attract so much attention, but supposes it was inevitable given how notorious Bonegnaw was. "This isn't good... I wanted to take this at our own pace, but I don't think we're going to have the opportunity to question the gnoll, I think they're going to make a show out of leading him to the Fort."

In the time before Commander Aeron arrives, she makes sure all of the charts, maps, and logbooks are safely stored in her haversack, explaining to the others this may be the only source they have for information if the Dragoons take Bonegnaw away, and she is not willing to get nothing out of the matter.

Seeing the Commander incoming, Astrianna turns to Donovan as he mutters. I'll have to ask him what that was about later. Her eyebrows raise slightly at the words from Aeron. Yes.. I definitely want to know what's going on between those two.

The half-elf listens to Aeron, giving him a bow. "Good to see you again, Commander Chambers. I am delighted to accept the invitation to the Kracken's Gullet, as are my companions. Please inform the Commandant I look forward to playing with him. Bonegnaw is being kept in the hold, and is yours to take. If I could have a moment..."

She pauses a moment to see if she has his attention. "I am curious what you mean by contraband? All of the dragonsmoke that was aboard this ship was dumped into the sea a few hours out from Shaw. The ship and everything else on board, excluding the freed persons, are valuables we recovered from Bonegnaw's hideout. I request they act as payment for services rendered."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26


Evil GM

After the short exchange Captain Donovan leans over the rail and stares a the dragoons.

Perception Checks:
[
perception, Chell: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
perception, Bri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
perception, Torgue: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
perception,Cireladwen: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Astri and Sorrin are busy with the Chambers so they would not pay attention to the Captain but everyone but Cirelandwen notice.

Chell, Bri, Torgue Only:

The Capt is eyeballing Sergeant Darenar with contempt. He seems ot be looking at something.


Evil GM

Astri during the 30 minutes before the ship is boarded you can cast the comprehend language spell if you like.

Which haversack are you using a normal one or the one Bri found that hides things? Who has that one bri or someone else?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Yes, Astrianna will use a scroll of Comprehend Languages and read what she can of the logbook. She has two, each with a 10 minute duration, and will use both if needed. She will take notes in her journal while reading, jotting down important bits.

Astri will put them in her personal, normal haversack. Embri has the special stealth haversack from Redd.


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:


She pauses a moment to see if she has his attention. "I am curious what you mean by contraband? All of the dragonsmoke that was aboard this ship was dumped into the sea a few hours out from Shaw. The ship and everything else on board, excluding the freed persons, are valuables we recovered from Bonegnaw's hideout. I request they act as payment for services rendered."

He chuckles, "No, no Commander Perrin assured us that the people on board were in fact prisoners of Bonegnaw and not smugglers. They are not contraband...they are people."

Sense Motive Astri and Sorrin.

DM:

bluff: 1d20 + 16 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 16 + 5 = 31

"His drugs, books, and ledgers. The ship is yours by rule of the sea. I suppose he didn't have any cash that you found?" He winks.


Evil GM

Astri:
In your review of the ledger before fine a list of sellers that he has mostly pirates on an island known as Carcass. There is list of items and property moved, sold, along with numbers. You can make out where is he spends much of his resources on exotic animals most come in through his contacts on Carcass. You can see a lot of slaves being traded at that location. There is an entry a couple years ago that translates to Dragoons seized case #341, dragonsmoke, cost of doing business.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin wants nothing to do with Chambers. Letting Astrianna deal with him.

6,301 to 6,350 of 14,076 << first < prev | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.