Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1,051 to 1,100 of 5,500 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1

I forgot to mention a little something.

The crowd is wowed by Kethaera's performance. Everyone leaves the bar merry and cheerful, savouring the good drink and wonderful show. Clenchjaw happily pays Kethaera 10gp for her performance. He says she's welcome back for a drink on the house next time.

Back at the Wasp Nest, Laria has some time to spare to answer any questions. Rexus is working obsessently on the documents, and the Skritt Squad are around as well.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Cool!

Before they leave, Kethaera thanks Clenchjaw for the money and the offer for the drink before rejoining the others.

Back at the Wasp Nest, Kethaera asks Borr and Kritki if they would like to spend the night with her in her bed. The half-elf isn't looking for anything intimate, unless the two Skritts want to that is. Just some company for the night that's all.

Kethaera then asks Laria for advice on running the Silver Ravens, "Since you have experience running the local chapter of the Bellflower Network, we thought you might be able to aid us in advising us in what to do."

Kethaera awaited to listen to the female halfling, preparing to jot down some notes for future reference.


DM Intervention 1/1

"Oh sweetheart, you will need to find more folk who can support you. I'm sure you know from your acting that having fans is essential. They help you when you're down, or in trouble, and defend you. The same thing is true here. You're going to need to spread the word, find people who look up to you, and are willing to help in times of need. Also, you're going to need staff. You're already doing a good job, but having more allies and teams to help around the place would be wonderful. Your imp seems to be behaving fairly well, and you've even brought in an adorable dragon."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Well that's good that she's behaving. Still we better keep an eye on her just to be safe," the half-elf thought to herself.

Turning her attention to Laria, Kethaera nodded in agreement.

"That's true. If my career as a diva has taught me anything, it's that having supporters is essential. We should do more then to help out the people of Kintargo."

She turns to her fellow Silver Ravens, asking if any had heard any rumors that could help spread the word, and thus in turn bring in more supporters and allies. The diva also asked Laria if she had any suggestions they could do in terms of missions or tasks, or if she had heard any rumors.


DM Intervention 1/1

"Rexus has been keeping himself very busy with those documents you brought back, almost to a disturbing amount. I would guess that he's using it as a way to divert the pain of losing his parents. The burned down buildings during the night of ashes could yield some answers, if not point to Barzillai himself. I would investigate the three, if I were you. That would be the Victocorra Estate, the Thrashing Badger, and the Silver Star. Perhaps if we can gather some information, it will lighten his heart a little. Oh, and be careful while searching, guards and all."


M Human Fighter 2

I'm up for a little recon at the places talked about.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"A covert investigation of the arsons would be a valuable insight. Mayhaps tomorrow night once we've rested."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Nodding, Kethaera adds, "Might be best if we go disguise as Chelish Citizens Group or Dottari if we do go out tomorrow. We'll need uniforms of course."

Thinking a bit, she said, "We could also go disguised as mercenaries hired by one of the noble families to help clean up the city. Is that possible Tarnagius?"

Stretching her back a bit, the half-elven diva says to Rexus, "You should take a break, Rexus, my friend. Jules and I shall help you some more tomorrow morning if you like. It is best you get some rest, along with the rest of us."


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules shook his head.

"uniforms of the CCG and Dottari are a bad idea. We know nothing of their terms or procedures. It's too complicated to pull off. Mercenaries would be met with greater suspicion as they are paramilitary. I recommend we simply slip through the patrols in dark clothing and inspect the sites at night where we are less likely to be caught."


M Human Fighter 2

Know Local to figure out how CCG operate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

I reckon that the CCG are just hired thugs who wear the colors. Defer to the Dottari or Hellknights and beat 'troublemakers.'

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Thank you, my lovely friend," Pylos said quietly to Blossom as he felt the weight settle in his pocket. After enjoying the show put on my Kethaera, always something worth watching regardless of the circumstances, Pylos found himself following behind the others as they headed back to base. During the walk, he found himself thinking about everybody's reaction to the faerie dragon. 'Almost immediate trust, even though she had actively caused chaos and led to one tavern being shut down, while Blosodriette hasn't done anything in the last couple hundred years yet is met with constant distrust and hate,' he though to himself as he shook his head. 'Truly, sentient life can be odd at times.'

As talk turned towards investigating the burned-down buildings, Pylos said, "I think we should start with the Silver Star. Might be nothing, but the name sounds like it could have something to do with the Silver Ravens. Like I said, could be nothing."

Fox, what did the lovely Blossom favor me with?


M Human Fighter 2

Well not trust, but just toning down the bickering.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

I actually made that same argument lol


DM Intervention 1/1

Phillip has never seen a CCG member receive orders from a Dottari or Hellknight. He may be wrong, but as far as he knows, the CCG operate on their own.

Inside his purse, Pylos finds a nicely cut, small Tiger's Eye. Blosodriette rides on Pylos' shoulder on their way back to the Wasp Nest, just commenting on random things she sees as they walk, such as strange clothing, good smells, stupid cats (she hates cats), etc.

Vendalfek had already used his invisibility for the day, but was able to walk around freely. Sure, a few people watched, some oo'ed and aw'ed, but none actively got in the way, including the guards.

Present time
The sun has set, and only a few more hours remain before curfew begins. Are you planning to go out tonight, or the night after?


M Human Fighter 2

So it is a risk, but we can get some scouten done if we go out tonight. I am game.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules nodded, " with this cloak I doubt the Dottari or even their hounds would have an easy time tracking me."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Well, whatever the rest of you decide to do is fine with me. I'll need to put on some black clothes to be safe. If we do get caught, I'll try and convince the guards to take us to the nearest inn or even the Temple of Shelyn," Kethaera said to her companions.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip wrangles the group outside! A fierce corgi runs around herding everyone into a close group.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Putting his jewel gift in a safe place, Pylos was quick in dressing in his vigilante outfit, complete with mask. As they headed outside, the now familiar weight of Blosodriette on his shoulder, he looked at the others and asked, "Do these stealthy pants make my butt look big?"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera was now wearing a black outfit along with a black wolf mask.

She chuckled upon hearing Pylos.

"I'm not sure. You'll have to ask one of the others," she jokingly said.

By the way, how are going to sneak past the Dottari to reach the Silver Star? It's on the other side of the city.


M Human Fighter 2

Steal a boat

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Giving a mock-frown at Kethaera's statement, Pylos turned around and pushed his butt out at her. "Come now, surely you can give me your opinion?" he asked.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius has had enough of the silliness for one night, and goes to lie down.

I've gotten kinda sick again (stupid kids always getting the teachers sick, but not getting sick themselves) so this is my IC reason for my posts getting kinda spotty.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Turning around while trying to keep from laughing, Kethaera notices Tarnagius's absence.

"Maybe it would be best to rest for the night and then go out tomorrow. I think some of us are a bit tired."


M Human Fighter 2

Fine with me.

Phillip heads to bed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Aww, but I just got all dressed up..." Pylos whined as he watched the others leave. "Eh, I think I'll do a little night spying around here to see how the guard's move for any future nighttime activities we'll perform." With that, he gave a quick wave before disappearing into the darkness.

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules rolled his eyes and decided to tail pylos.

stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

And Pylos has no idea that he's being shadowed...


M Human Fighter 2

Zzz..snork! Grease that sweet thang up! Zzzzz.


DM Intervention 1/1

Pylos sneaks off into the night, with Jules tailing close behind. It doesn't take long for trouble to start. Pylos has been busy tailing a group of Dotari in order to learn their patrols in the night. However, he accidentally stepped in a puddle he couldn't see with the low light. The three Dotari turn to see, and begin walking towards him.

"Halt! Put your hands where I can see them!" One of them yells as he draws his longbow. The other two draw closer, one of which is holding a pair of manacles.

The Dotari are carrying maces, heavy shields, chain shirts, longbows, and a full quiver each.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Should I? Perhaps... Maybe? Hrmm... Possibly? Yes.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Cursing his inattentiveness, Pylos thought quickly before whipping off his mask and putting on a charming smile. "Greetings, gent," he said, doing his level best to keep his nervousness from his voice. "Night going well, I hope? It must really be a bother getting this shift. I'm sorry, where are my manners? Pylos Thrune, at your service." He gave a flourishing bow, complete with a good hat-doffing. Leaning in close, he gave them a whisper. "I come bearing news from Lord Mayor Thrune. Whispers have reached his ears of stirring unrest among the minor nobles. Be on the lookout for strange figures in the North District."


DM Intervention 1/1

I'm considering that to be a bluff check, but otherwise well done.

"Mr. Thrune!" exclaims the leader in alarm. The three guards instantly bow in servitude. "Of course sir, we will search the perimeter. If I may ask, which noble houses are to be expected?"

K.Nobility DC 15:

The following noble houses that would likely stir unrest:
- Aulamaxa
- Jarvis
- Jhartero
- Vashnarstill

Failure: You mention the Sarini family.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos paused for a split second as his bluff actually worked. 'Huh, I'm better than I thought,' he thought to himself as he assumed a casual posture.

K.Nobility: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
And now to fudge up my brilliant lie...
Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
To hopefully cover up my really bad Knowledge roll.

Thinking quickly, he decided to use a mix of truth and lies. "There are some elements of the Sarini family who have been doubting our Lord Mayor, specifically that he may not have the backing of Our Infernal Magistrix," he said conspiratorially. "A couple of our informants have passed on the news that they have been sending infernal spies into the Lord Mayor's residence to hopefully find a weakness they can use against him."


DM Intervention 1/1

Did you know that your nine lashes saved your butt? =D
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The three guards look to each other in confusion. "The... Sarinis? Alright Mr. Thrune. We'll keep a lookout for these spies."

The guards wait to be dismissed, then double time over to the Greens.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Completely forgot about the bonus it gave me to Bluff! Must remember this stuff for the future...

After dismissing the men and watching them head off to the totally wrong direction, Pylos couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips. "That was much closer than I wanted," he muttered to himself. "Right, I think it's time to head back to the others, Blossom. Too much excitement can be bad for the blood, you know." With that, he turned around and headed back to base, mildly pleased with the red herrings he laid down to confuse the trail of the hounds after them.


DM Intervention 1/1

Blosodriette laughed along with him. As they headed back, she mused to Pylos about if Barzillai learned of him.

Unless Jules has anything he wants to do, we'll move on to the next day. Jules can play it out retroactively.

The next day, rain trickles down lightly over the cobblestone roads. A small hint of fog can be seen, but the urban druids declare that it shall pass by midday. Laria serves pancakes, sausages, eggs, with syrup and butter. Rexus is already back to deciphering the documents, the Skritt are just beginning to get up and talk about their plan for the day, and Nisha is still missing.

Vendalfek has claimed a treasure chest as his lair. He placed his liqueur and jewelry at the bottom, then he stole a long fuzzy fur scarf from Jules' disguise kit to sleep on.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules couldn't help but strike his forehead as Pylos deftly navigated his enounter with the dotari without bloodshed. He stalked along behind him as he returned. Silent as a ghost. Before making his way to his room and footlocker, then to bed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"My dear Laria, this breakfast is delicious," Pylos complimented, occasionally tossing a sausage link in Vendalfek's direction and watching the faery dragon snatch it out of the air. "So, had an encounter with a couple of the Dottari last night while I was walking around. Long story short, I have them convinced that a few of the Sarini are plotting against our illustrious Lord Mayor."


M Human Fighter 2

So is that good or bad, depending on who they support? Phillip eyes the growing zoo with disdain.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

K Nobility: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Jules came down and enjoyed breakfast though he noticed one of his scarves missing he could just as easily swap it for something later or if the thing earned it he may even buy it something nice.

Jules piped up to Phillip's question.
"To our knowledge, the Sarini are Loyal to Thrune. If those idiots believed him, it could cause at least a rumor or minor scandal to grow. In fact I may be looking in to some people who excel at just that kind of information battle."


DM Intervention 1/1

Vendalfek's ears perk up, he had been busy eating with the rest of the group. "It sounds like fun to me! We could spread all the rumors."


M Human Fighter 2

So we have any more plans on getting the mayor out?


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

We need to know how to find what he's trying to accomplish.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules raised an eyebrow as the thing spoke. "Misinformation is a very tricky business. We need to spread the right rumors. Would you be able to spread only the ones we want?"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

After having been awaken by her Skritt lovers, Kethaera joined the others to eat. She then noticed that Nisha was still missing.

"While spreading rumors is good, has anyone seen Nisha lately? I deeply concerned about her."

She thanked Laria for the food but still her worries made it hard to enjoy the meal.


M Human Fighter 2

We can ask Rexus and the Skritts for suggestions I reckon, plus Tarn and I can try seeing what is going on in the city. Maybe Pylos could go with Tarn and Jules with me, so nobody goes alone.

We got a current goal to check out?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"That's a good point, where is our lovely tiefling healer?" Pylos asked. Looking up at Blosodriette on his shoulder, he asked, "Have you seen her lately?"


DM Intervention 1/1

Vendalfek smiles deeply as he responds to Jules. He climbs onto the halfling's shoulders (while trying to sneak a bite of sausage). "Heyy, you gotta have some faith in me, Mr. Jules. I'm a dragon after all! I can totally spread only the rumors you want."

For giggles: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14Nope, he failed to steal the sausage.

Blosodriette has been sitting next to Pylos, silently cheering on Vendalfek as he tried to steal Jules' food. She wasn't eating anything, since outsiders don't need to. "No Mr. Pylos. I haven't seen the Tiefling at all. Do you think she's fled the rebellion?"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"I don't think she would have left the rebellion," Kethaera says, giving the imp a quick glare before looking at the others.

"I know we have a mission to deal with, but we should also find out what happened to Nisha."

The half-elf then looks at the Skritts as well, concerned for their safety as well, and not just because her two lovers are with them.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Nah, I doubt she'd have just up and left like that," Pylos said, agreeing with Kethaera. "Well, seems like we've got another mystery on our hands, gang!" he said with a grin.

Suddenly, as though through a mirage, you see Pylos dressed in a white long sleeved shirt with an orange ascot. As soon as the image appears, it's gone as though nothing happened.

1,051 to 1,100 of 5,500 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.