Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


901 to 950 of 5,360 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1

Blosodriette's ears perk up as she listens to the group. Rather flabbergasted, she asks Pylos. "R-really? Wait, y-you're saying I can stay?"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Sighing a bit, Kethaera said to Jules, "It seems that the imp is staying I'm afraid. I'm not happy about it either but it seems that Tarnagius has put down some rules for everyone to follow concerning our fiendish 'friend'."

The diva then explained the rules to Jules.

"A lot of people would have said I told you so, but I'm not a lot of people so I'm not going to say it."

Shes referring to her idea of taking the document to the church of Shelyn.

"I'm not happy about it as much as you are but I'm afraid it is out of our hands. However, if the imp starts to do anything that jeopardizes the Silver Ravens hopefully we'll be able to send it back to Hell before it does too much damage. I don't trust it but I'm not sure why Pylos is so naive about all of this. I know he's trying to find the good in everyone and I find that amiable but still..."

Sighing again she adds, "I just know this is going to bite us in the arse sooner than later."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Ye gods, this is going to blow up spectacularly.

Tarnagius grabs his gear again and heads to the door.

Phillip, you want to come with? I need to crack some heads, get my mind off this situation.


M Human Fighter 2

I know a couple heads that need cracken and skinnen, there is this patrol route some of those Chelish Citizens groups takes...

Phillip heads out with Tarn, telling him about the two lapdogs that tried to take his money.


DM Intervention 1/1

Blosodriette has been added to the Rebellion Sheet.

Tarnagius and Phillip took a walk around where Phillip had encountered the two brutes. Not surprisingly, it only took 5 minutes to locate them. The two were found nearby the all girls school, busying themselves with harassing a young half-elf student on her way home.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

The brutes! How dare they attack and harass the all girl school where Kethaera attended!?


M Human Fighter 2

So how about this Tarn? We find ourselves a little alley or secluded place that you can hide in, maybe wait across the way from it. Since these guys know me, I go insult them and let em chase me into it and you come up behind to block them.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Sounds like a plan. Take 'em thataway.

Tarnagius jerks his head toward a conveniently placed alley and walks off to find a way to make himself inconspicuous.


DM Intervention 1/1

Everything's A-OK. Take it away, Phillip.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip struts up. Hey! Hey (censored!) you remember me? Well now I know you are just scum who like little girls! You're nothing but low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous, perverted worms! Hanging's too good for you. Burning's too good for you! You should be torn into little bitsy pieces and BURIED ALIVE!!!"

Phillip then lobs a cowpie into one of their faces and books it back to Tarn when they start after him.


DM Intervention 1/1

The two Citizen Group thugs don't even hesitate. Burning with a rage that would put barbarians to shame, they charge after Phillip as fast as they possibly can. In the alley, Tarnagius waits behind a ruined crate.

Too bad there's no sneak attack damage, but oh well, I highly doubt you'll need it anyways. Take it away guys.


M Human Fighter 2

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Phillip grins and rushes into the alley, planning to draw his axe after they follow past Tarn.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules looked to Kethaera as he placed the daggers back in his coat. "You assume much Ms.Nightbreeze. Even in I told you so's. This is still Cheliax. Devils have more rights than most people. That said, if she is now Mr.Thrune's problem then that is that. I will have nothing to do with her. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check on some associates"

We still have not had time for my performers to gather any information correct?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera was a bit stumped.

"What...what happened?"

How did a honest friendly conversation go south so quickly?

"Jules wait," she called out to the halfling.

"Look I'm not sure how that conversation turned bad...for both of us. But I apologize if I assumed a great deal. I'm not comfortable having that...imp around as much as you are. But yes it is in Pylos's hand. And you can stop calling me Ms. Nightbreeze. Kethaera is perfectly fine. But...I do believe we need to speak to Laria about what she thinks we should do next as well as gain further information on any potential allies."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Alone with the imp, and knowing that he's basically cashed in any good will he had with his companions, Pylos sighed and looked around aimlessly. "So, Blossom -you don't mind if I call you that, do you?- you said you were once a halfling? Do you remember your old name?" he asked the imp in his lap.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules stoped at the door and turned to regard Kethaera again, "Formalities are far more comfortable for me Ms.Nightbreeze. Time as a slave sticks with you that way." He relaxed a moment before continuing. "I am not looking for information on our next allies though. I am gou,g out to check the pulse of the city and speak to my own... specialized associates. I would be more worried about the more impetuos members of our operation than myself. Trust me when I say there is no bad blood between us and that nothing has gone bad. I just have some work to do."


DM Intervention 1/1

Correct. Technically, the rebellion is just in the process of recruiting them. They won't be available to do a job until next week.

The imp perked her pointed ears and smiled devilishly. "Oh no, Mr. Pylos, you may call me whatever you like. Thank you again for standing up for me. I will try to make you proud. As far as I remember, I have always been called Blosodriette, even in life. I was a halfling slave, a dancer. I also played the pipes."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera nodded, glad that there wasn't any bad blood between them.

However, the proverbial gears turned in her head at the mention of impetuous.

"Wait...oh by the heavenly songs of the vulpinals! Are you saying that some of our friends are doing something completely and utterly stupid and reckless!?"

Kethaera is referring to the bards of the agathions: the vulpinals.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules has no knowledge planes so he won't get the reference.

Jules shrugged and walked out the door and towards the best exit, "I know nothing of the sort. But I would not be surprised."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Well earlier Kethaera did get a good knowledge planes check so I'm basing it off that actually. Not sure if I can use an earlier check. Nothing in the rules says you can't but it doesn't say you can either I'm afraid.

Kethaera thought it would be best to leave Jules be but decided otherwise.

"Um...do you mind if I join you? What with the patrols and all it might be best if we travel in pairs."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Initiative?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Tarnagius waits until the duo run past him and he and Phillip have them caught in the middle, then rushes at the nearest one, double-handing his sword.

Surprise Round?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules looked back to her again. Insecurity. That isn't like her at all. Strange. Maybe the facade has begun to fall.

He smiled, "If you wish to accompany me, that is fine. However, I am rather intent on being quiet and discreet. No evangelism. No fanfare. Just discreet information gathering. If confront, I plan to flee and hide. Discretion is the better part of valor after all. This is strictly to gather intelligence."

He waited for her response.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

The diva wondered why he had said all of those things to her.

"Maybe he's worried about me. It'll probably be a good idea to follow his instructions as he probably has a lot more experience than I do," she thought to herself.

"Understood. And if stealth fails us, I can always use my silver tongue to get us out of trouble. My father liked to call me his silver tongued wolf cub."

She smiled at the halfling tilting her head a bit.

Sorry I'm just posting. Busy work day.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules nods and makes his way out The door again.

@GM I'm looking to gather need and rumors since my team hasn't been recruited yet.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera nodded and followed her halfling friend, aiding him in listening out for rumors and anything that could be important to the Silver Ravens.

Aid Another Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

........I probably should have waited until you rolled Jules.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

I'm waiting to be told which skill to roll. Gathering information usually falls into diplomacy I think. Thought with my talent I might get away with bluff. Basically DMs call.


DM Intervention 1/1

I'll ask for a diplomacy check please, kethaera can aid. Also please roll a d4 separately. I'm on my phone


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Ah okay. Works for me

Aid Another Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

?: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"I always did like the pipes, though I'm rather partial to the flute, myself," Pylos said conversationally. "I might see about getting you a set of pipes later on. Anyway," his voice suddenly turned more serious as he looked down at her. "I think we need to talk about a few things. First of all, you should probably stay away from, well, pretty much everybody else. I'm probably the only one that won't try to kill you in your sleep. Secondly, do you have any information on the old Silver Ravens from when you were locked down there before?"


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Diplomacy works for me.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
?: 1d4 ⇒ 3


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

CCG Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
CCG Percep1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
CCG Percep2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

The two Chelish Citizen Group thugs charge recklessly after Phillip, not even considering the possibility of an ambush. To them, fighting in an alley made it even better. Their fearlessness was quickly cut short as a cloaked figure shifted out of hiding. His sword gleamed for one brief moment before slicing into a thug's side. He did not fall or die from the wound, but clutched it tightly as he staggered back and forth.

You guys won Initiative, so you can both take your turns.

--------

Jules and Kethaera both wander outdoors in search of some new leads or rumors. Jules didn't have the best of luck, but thankfully several people recognized Kethaera, and were of great help.

Rumor: 1d14 ⇒ 7

"I hear that bodyguard of Thrune's, that woman Nox, is half devil. She's too ugly to be just human, that's for sure!"

--------

"Don't you worry Mr. Pylos, I will be at your side. Well, provided you hold onto the contract... otherwise I won't be able to go anywhere!"

After Pylos asks her about any information on the old Silver Ravens, she pauses for a moment while perched on his shoulder. "Mmmm well like I said, I was working for the Sarini family. They were trying to get house Thrune into power during a civil war. One of their obstacles were the Silver Ravens, so my master at the time decided to ambush some member known as Jackdaw. I was sent away as a distraction, but when I returned, my master was dead. When they accidentally took the contract, I was left in the basement alone right from the start. I did not learn anything."


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip grins evily and his dagger and axe slip into his hands. Time fer you boys to realize that you chose the wrong side.

Axe,Favored Enemy,TWF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
dagger,Favored Enemy,TWF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Exactly. There are consequences to things, as you'll find out.

Tarnagius attacks the one he previously wounded.

Attackage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


DM Intervention 1/1

Phillip's axe just barely hooks around the thug's shield to deliver a bloody cut to the shoulder. Meanwhile, Tarnagius follows up where he left off, and slices the thug's hand off. The thug screams in agony, before falling to the ground unconscious.

Phillip AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Tarnagius AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The last thug swears for his mama and dashes off as fast as possible. The two silver ravens try to swing at his back, but both miss.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Half devil!? Was...was that the woman whose wound instantly healed during the protest?"

While it was only one rumor they heard, Kethaera believed they should keep on looking. Especially since that one rumor did provide them with valuable information on one of the servants of Thrune.

"I think we should keep on scouting for rumors Jules," she told the halfling.

This time she took the lead. Apparently she was quite good at gathering rumors.

Aid Another Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

?: 1d4 ⇒ 3

I'm guessing we need to do another 1d4 correct?


M Human Fighter 2

Get him! Philip runs after him and goes for a grapple

Grapple,favored,cmb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Sometimes being recognized works out. Excellent. Though my identity is still better served unknown Jules took Kethaera to another location role with rumors and info.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


DM Intervention 1/1

This time, it takes Jules and Kethaera considerably longer to find any leads, but eventually the two of them manage. The middle-aged man speaks to them in an alley away from patrolling guards.

Rumor: 1d14 ⇒ 10

"Clenchjaw's tavern has gone bad. I used to love drinking there; it was always a nice place to relax. Since the Night of Ashes, though, the place is crowded and talk about politics has exploded - as has the number of brawls. We got enough fighting on the streets these days. Whatever's causing these brawls at Clenchjaw's has ruined one of the last places we have to escape the violence. Just a matter of time before the new government shuts the place down, I guess."

After bidding farewell, Jules and Kethaera turn around to see 3 figures walking down the alley towards them. The one in front is a strong Half-Orc with green skin and two tusks protruding from his mouth. He wears black dyed studded leather armor, and carries a quarterstaff. Behind him are two humans, smaller and weaker; they carry two daggers each.

The Half-Orc comes within 50ft. of you and bellows "Money Knife-Ears! Make it easy on yourselves."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
You are both currently shaken.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera listened to the rumor with interest.

"How could a tavern that was once relaxing become so rowdy overnight? Well I know tempers are short and tensions high these days but still the fact that it wasn't until after the Night of Ashes that this happened. Something doesn't add up. But like the person said this is the last good tavern that people go to to relax. And if it closes down everyone in the city will be on edge."

After being threatened by the half-orc, Kethaera, while shaken, whispers to Jules, "Any ideas on what to do?"


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules did what he always did when threatened. Smiled. "Let me find out who we're dealing with, be prepared to run."

He looked to the half-orc and called out, "We don't want a fight friend but I'm afraid you're mistaken as to our wealth. We have none sir. Just humble street performers looking for work. Surely a man of your greatness could see fit to allow us pity and allow us to know your name?"

Bluff-shaken: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 = 12
If this is also enough time I'd like to coax information from the orc with diplomacy too.
Diplomacy-shaken: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 2 = 20


DM Intervention 1/1

The Half-Orc smiled wild and menacingly. Jules' remarks were met with laughter from all 3 thugs. They all started moving closer, weapons drawn. The brute flexed his rippling muscles and said "Eh don'tcha think I haven't heard that one before, Slip? Cough up your coins, even if theys copper, fore I smash you into the dirt."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Diplomacy while shaken: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27

Realizing that running wasn't an option, maybe she could reason with the thugs even though Jules hadn't been able to.

"Now now. There's no need for us to fight! Maybe I can earn us all money. I am a performer after all! And they don't call me the Savage Diva for nothing you know!?"

Dance: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25

Despite being shaken, she does a little dance to prove she's the real deal!


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules was backing up as they approached. Checking over his shoulder for other exits down the alley. "That is correct gentleman. Wouldn't want to ruin the Diva's reputation now would you?"


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius looks at the one who collapsed, deciding that he's not going anywhere, he hustles over to the fleeing citizen and swings at it.

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Ah well, that's a pity," Pylos said, standing up and putting the little imp on his shoulders. "Come on, lets go see what our wayword companions have gotten up to, shall we?" With that, Pylos grabbed the imp's contract, asked her to go invisible, and headed out to the streets.

Gonna try to make my way down to where Kethaera and Jules are, see if a little name dropping will stop those ruffians.


DM Intervention 1/1

While Phillip throws himself forwards for a missed grapple, Tarnagius charges to deliver the final blow. His longsword lunges right through the thug's throat, making him gurgle with blood before collapsing on the ground lifelessly. The previous thug still lies on the ground. His breathing is heavy, and is bleeding out very rapidly.

-------

K.Local: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16

The Half-Orc looked very confused. "Savage diva? I could swears I heard that before..." As he pauses to reflect, one of the humans speaks to him in a hesitant voice. "I-I've heard about her before. She's been a Thrune critic, like Shensen. Does acting and singing. Stuff like that."

The Half-Orc rolls his eyes. "Alright. Look here, diva. I'm gonna let you off this one time, but next time you pay like everyone else. Got it?"

-------

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Time: 1d4 ⇒ 3

It takes Pylos and Blosodriette roughly an hour to locate Jules and Kethaera. Just after the Half-Orc rolls his eyes, Pylos enters the alley, behind his friends.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Thank you very much my good friends. And I'll make sure to bring enough money for each you. Along with some food, if that's alright. I apologize for any trouble we may have caused you. Thank you for your great mercy and kindness."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

She quickly leads both Pylos and Jules away from the thugs, she then whispers once they were out of sight, "We probably should find the others and get over to Clenchjaw's tavern. Seems we might need to figure out what is going on other there as there have been several bar fights and Thrune might be behind it, trying to destroy the city's morale."


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules cocked an eyebrow As the name drop actually worked. Seems that did provide a little protection out here. Odd. Though he doubted the thugs could have caught him Jules was glad he did not have to risk the Diva's mediocre stealth skills or fight.

"That sounds like a good plan Ms. Nightbreeze. The tavern warrants investigation in general."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Indeed. I'm just glad that I have a bit of a reputation. But let's hope that the others of our group haven't gotten into any trouble as well. We need to be careful in how we pick our fights, or avoid them actually. I don't want us to be seen as mere thugs. If we are to restore the Silver Ravens, we must act above such things."

She smiled at her friends as they began looking for Phillip and Tarnagius.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip nods to Tarn. Good job there. No time to dawdle, let's get these out of the streets. Phillip helps pick up the corpse and hustles to the alley. We'll dump em with the pigs after getting them bite sized.

901 to 950 of 5,360 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.