Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1,101 to 1,150 of 5,852 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Fighter 2

If the dragon or imp suddenly say 'Let me at them! I'll splat em!!' They die right here and now.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules smirked as he deftly maneuvered the price of sausage to his mouth and not the dragons. "Excellent. Then capitalize on Pylos' bluff and spread rumors of house Sarini dissenting of Thrune. That should allow suspicion to be leveled at them and perhaps even an inquisition."

He looked Then to Pylos, Rexus, and Maria. " Do we know where she was staying that we may begin investigations?"


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Oh god, no Scrappy, please.

Tarnagius says little as he pokes through his food.

Should we be looking for her? She is a tiefling and a former ally, yes, but she's also a complete unknown. Do we have something better to be doing?


M Human Fighter 2

So besides looking for her, what else do we need to be doing? Perhaps some...public service and help the citizens since that is supposed to be what we are about.

Well what you folks are about, jus as long as I can keep my axe wet.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Well we need to make sure we are around the Silver Star so we can search it later. Phillip is right as well. Has anyone heard any rumors lately of any problems people are having?"

She begins to wonder if Jules and Pylos heard anything back at Clenchjaw's while she was busy keeping brawls from taking place.


M Human Fighter 2

So we can ask if anyone know swhere she lives and swing by her place perhaps. Might as well, a skille dhealer is someone we cna't afford to lose.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

A sudden thought struck Pylos just then. "Don't know if there's a connection with our missing healer, but a gang of tieflings named the Red Jills has been getting more active lately," he told the others. "Even If she isn't there, it would be worth it to get rid of the gang."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Nodding in agreement with Pylos, Kethaera replied, "Indeed. I believe we should look into the Red Jills in case they do have Nisha. I think we should go after the gang first and then check out the Silver Star."

Trying to see if Kethaera knows anything about the Red Jills. So I'm taking a 10 on my Local Knowledge check, which gives me 16.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Let's get moving then.

Tarnagius grabs his gear and heads to the door.

Don't have any better ideas while we wait for the translation to finish. Let's be magistrates.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip kits up and follows Tarn.


DM Intervention 1/1

I'll have an update here in about an hour (maybe two). Good work guys, you'll have plenty of possibilities in the future, so working through the options is essential.

Kethaera has heard about the Red Jills. They are a band of muggers and thieves in Kintargo. Other than that, she doesn't know.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera thinks for a moment before saying something as she follows the others.

"I know that the Red Jills are a band of muggers and thieves in Kintargo, but other than that, I don't have a lot of information about them. Let's hope we are able to deal with them."


DM Intervention 1/1

The Silver Ravens travel along the road (probably in disguise?) over to Temple Hill, where Pylos had heard from Clenchjaw that the Red Jills normally hunt. They have to cross the bridge again, with the same standard fare of 3 pinches (3cp). The guards look miserable, with their armor "tinking" with each drop of water coming down from the gloomy clouds above.

As the Silver Ravens enter Temple Hill, they see the familiar sight of the 5 different temples, with the obvious temple of Asmodeus on the top. Unfortunately, they did not receive any more information than "They're known for preying on people round here".

Would you like Vendalfek to come with you? As I've said before, his invisibility is very limited (3mins, 3/day)


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip starts wracking his brain for likely locations to find the Jills.Know-Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
1/day reroll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Hm...maybe having him along might be good but if a fight happens I think it would be best for him to stay as far away from the combat zone as possible. It would be bad if one of our allies got killed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

I agree, don't want the little tyke getting hurt on our account.

Pylos looked around the Temple district, his eyes peeled for any sign of the tieflings they were looking for. "So, any idea what they tend to dress like?" he asked the others.


DM Intervention 1/1

Though he doesn't have any damage, he's actually a CR2 creature.

Phillip also doesn't know much about the Red Jills. They're definitely a local gang, and have no ties to other parts of Cheliax or Andoran.

As far as Pylos can see, there are no signs of suspicious activity, though there are a few Tieflings walking around.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Deciding to be a little more proactive in his search, Pylos put on a charming smile before walking up to a nearby tiefling woman and asked, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I was supposed to be meeting an old friend of mine, a tiefling woman like yourself named Nisha, by the temple to Shelyn. She has deep reddish skin, long black hair, and two horns coming from her forehead. She would have been wearing the clothes of a healer. Have you, by chance, seen her?"


DM Intervention 1/1

The woman's initially shocked when Pylos approaches her, but softens as he elegantly introduces himself and his intention. Her skin is a vibrant red, with huge horns that tightly wrap around from her temples to the back of her head. Her hair is black, with a straight, silky look to it. Her ears are long and pointed, and the strangest part are her eyes, which practically glow a light blue, but without no pupils. She wears common clothing, but with a red cloak that matches her skin and tail.

With a surprising amount of confidence compared to Nisha, this tiefling woman is strangely seething with anger, her fury practically consuming her. "No, it's not like we know everyone of our kind. You've literally described half of us. Have you tried the Lost and Found, the Dottari? They probably picked up your personal whore and maid, they always want to arrest us."

During her insult, Kethaera and Phillip both notice her tail, which clearly flicks into some sort of symbol or sign. While Phillip gets a warning feeling in his stomach, Kethaera senses like this reply was an intentional act.


M Human Fighter 2

Huh, just like some cat flicking the tail telling people to back off.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Yup, Pylos has the mad skills when it comes to the ladies 8D

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

"My dear lady, I meant no offense!" Pylos said, forcing himself to not backpeddle in the conversation. "But I do take offense on my friend's behalf at your accusation. Nisha happens to be a dear friend of mine, and we are meeting over a cup of tea to discuss her son's prospects at the academy in Varisia. If you did not know anything, you merely had to say so. Good day." With that, he turned away from the woman and walked back the way he came, passing by his companions to keep up his story that he was alone.


DM Intervention 1/1

I actually already rolled everyone's sense motive in secret. Only Phillip and Kethaera managed to succeed. I should elaborate, by "intentional act", I mean that the Tiefling is putting on a scene on purpose, and isn't actually angry.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius chortles into his collar.

Perhaps the leading man isn't as much of a charmer as he puts on. Don't know what he expected to accomplish with a direct question. Let's see how quickly he gets himself knifed at this rate.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip munches popcorn at the impending poo-storm.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Ah, okay. Well, ball is in the not-angry tiefling's court, now.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera watched Pylos literally stumbling his way through the quagmire he created. Still...the tiefling seemed to be putting on an act. Why?

Whispering to Tarnagius, she says,"She's acting. Somethings up. I don't know why but she's only pretending to be angry."

Kethaera was trying to figure it out wondering if she should clue Pylos in on this.

Sorry for taking so long to post. Busy at work


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules watched the interactions intently from a nearby alley.

stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36

He tried to catch the symbol on the teifling's tail.
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


DM Intervention 1/1

Jules wasn't sure what the symbol itself was, but by looking through the loop that the tail made, he saw a group of five tieflings headed this way. There were both male and female of various physical appearances, but each one of them wore a red cloak and hood. Also, the rest of the street suddenly looks to be rather empty...


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules quietly his crossbow and waited to ambush their ambushers.

Readied action to shoot his crossbow at any of the tieflings that make an attack on one of the party.

Attack if needed.:
Please apply range modifiers as needed.
Mst Medium Hand Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Sneak Attack if applicable: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Then return to stealth per sniping rules under stealth skill.
Stealth-20: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius stands up at Kethaera's words.

Faking it, is she? Is she scared or calling someone?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Not sure but...", she paused as she saw Jules preparing his crossbow, "Uh-oh. Looks like trouble. Get ready."

Kethaera unsheathed her sword and began to sing a little tune.

Performing inspire courage


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip narrows his eyes and pulls his axe. Trying to set us up little girl? He growls.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

For the record I dnt think you guys know I'm there and I'm sitting on a 36 stealth lol


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Careful Phillip...we need to be...delicate here. We don't know what's going on. But just stay ready. If the Dottari come crashing down on us we need to be the ones who had the right to self defense. But yeah...stay sharp. Of course, you probably know how to do your job, so I'm going to shut up and let you work your magic."

She gave him a quick peck on the cheek for luck before resuming her performance.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Bluf: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Catching his companions subtly getting ready for combat, the ones he could see, anyway, Pylos decided to go with drama and flair. After all, they were in a city dedicated to the arts, were they not? Turning around quickly to face the tiefling he had just spoken to, he said loudly, "Ah-ha! I knew it! You've taken the fair damsel, haven't you?!" His eyes flicked back and forth to gauge the expressions of the other people nearby. He thought about doing another name drop, but decided it was much too soon after his encounter last night."What have you done with my beloved Nisha, foul villain?! I demand that she be returned unharmed!"


DM Intervention 1/1

The Tiefling woman smiles with wicked fangs. She now pronounces her words with an emphasis on the "S" like a serpent, threatening those who approach. "She's where she belongs now, with her own kind. Now we'll put out the lights of her former masters, and make Kintargo our playground. Fratres et Sorores! Immolate homines!"

Infernal (Latin):

"Brothers and Sisters! Kill the humans!"

Initiative:

Pylos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Jules: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Kethaera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Tarnagius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Phillip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Blosodriette: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Vendalfek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Tiefling instigator: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Other Tieflings: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Sorted Initiative:

1. Tarnagius and Blosodriette
2. Tieflings
3. Everyone else

Pylos feels Blosodriette kick off from her perch on his shoulder.


DM Intervention 1/1

Here is the link


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius perks up at the infernal. Understanding the commands, and having been prepared for trouble, he leaps into action first.

Stulti, in Cheliax, homines et dimidium hominem vox legi dicere.

Infernal:
Idiots, in Cheliax humans and halflings (literally half-humans) speak Infernal (literally legal language)

He charges the rabble-rouser, drawing his blade and double-handedly swings at her.

Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Tiefling 1 charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Tiefling 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Tiefling 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Tiefling 2 Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Tiefling 1 cross: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Tiefling 2 cross: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

The woman recoils from Tarnagius' hack, which sprays blood over the cobblestone. She steps back, clutching her side, before casting a spell that creates a magical barrier around her form.

The three male tieflings run up to Tarnagius, dagger and shortsword at the ready. They seem new, untrained and untested, for Tarnagius easily dodges out of the way of two strikes. Unfortunately, the third one strikes directly into his chest.

The other two tieflings stay in cover and draw their light crossbows. The first one takes aim at Pylos and catches him unawares with a shot to the thigh. The second one however slips up when drawing her crossbow, and it falls out of her hands onto the ground.

Everyone's Turn

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Pylos clutched his leg as the crossbow bolt hit. Grimacing, he watched in grim joy as Tarnagius delivered a deep slash across the tiefling woman's chest. Deciding to add a bit of subterfuge to their dealings, he shouted out, "I knew it, you're working for the Sarini family, aren't you?! They won't get away with this!"

Not sure what action using the bluff skill would be. If I can still attack or something, let me know and I'll post another action.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Do I get my held action prior to my normal action?


M Human Fighter 2

Philip moves up to help Tarn and hacks at a Tiefling

Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Not seeing anyway Kethaera can do much.

Kethaera continued to use her songs to inspire her comrades, while keeping her sword ready.

Don't forget the inspire courage bonus y'all!


M Human Fighter 2

So 16 to hit and 8 damage


DM Intervention 1/1

I'll consider this one as a free action, Pylos. Yes Jules, you can make your regular turn. The readied action went off, though it'll miss.

Dice Rolls:

Tiefling Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Tiefling Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Tiefling Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Vendalfek's eyes glow blue, and the tiefling on the end of Tarnagius and Phillip suddenly starts snoring away


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Yep Phillip. That is correct. I'm going to save my spells and use the wands I have in case we need my damage dealing spells.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules rolled his eyes at the theatrics and left the shelter of the alley. He dropped the crossbow and drew a dagger on the move before flicking it at the teifling instigator Pylos had originally be talking to.

Free Action: Drop X-Bow
Move action: Move 15ft and draw dagger during.
Standard action. Throw Dagger at Instigator

Dagger Throw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Oops forgot the inspire. so 16 to hit 4 damage.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

After hopefully muddying the waters a bit more, Pylos drew out his wonderful whip and snapped it at his verbal sparring partner, catching her across her chest with a wicked grin.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius swings at at the one right in front of him.

We need one alive, Phil

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

I forgot Inspire too.


DM Intervention 1/1

That inspire helped so much, all of their ACs are 16.

The tieflings never saw it coming. Between Jules' thrown dagger and a lick of Pylos' deadly whip, the female instigator fell to the ground and began to bleed out. Tarnagius cleaved right through the tiefling in front of him, while Phillip knocked a serious blow against another. The third one fell asleep on the spot, thanks to their little dragon friend.

The two tieflings at the back grab hold of their crossbows and run off as fast as they can. The remaining, semi-conscious tiefling in front of Phillip drops his weapons and falls to his knees, begging for mercy.

"Please don't kill me! Please I'll do anything!"

Combat is over. If you would like to chase, just let me know.

1,101 to 1,150 of 5,852 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.