Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1,301 to 1,350 of 5,265 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

M Human Fighter 2

Die you nasty bird!


DM Intervention 1/1

Waiting on everyone except Tarnagius and Phillip


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Im still unconscious so not much I can do.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Sorry, didn't realize that the round started over, then I had to wait til I got home to go over the chase rules again.

Running running running: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Pylos, feeling that they would make it, really put on the speed. Hitting the former blockage, he made a note to get Tarnagius a good bottle of alcohol.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Sorry wasnt aware we were on my turn

Jules kept running

top speed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Phillip Half: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Vendalfek 0: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Rogue Desp: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Raven Half: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Blosodriette: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35

Vendalfek Bull: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Rogue Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Raven Grab: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Tarnagius maintains the lead as he slams right through the flimsy wooden cart and makes his way through the alley. An axe swing slices the tip of a feather as Phillip tries to defend his ally. While Jules runs, Vendalfek notices the raven swoop down and darts at full speed to protect his halfling friend. His valiant charge falters almost instantly, as the raven catches him in it's talons instead of Jules.

The rogue huffs and puffs, and falls over in exhaustion.

Positions:

1. Tarnagius (leader)
2. Pylos, Jules, Phillip (short)
3. Raven, Vendalfek (medium)
4. Rogue (out)


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Oh no! Not the faerie dragon!

Kethaera is still unconscious but mutters to herself.

Man I hate being unconscious.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip slices at the raven again.
Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius, not knowing about the commotion behind him, continues his mad dash.

Continued Rushing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

A sudden thought had Pylos sliding to a stop. "Blossom, now would be a good time to pop up!" he yelled. He really didn't want to get too far away from her.


DM Intervention 1/1

"What do you want from me!?" Came the familiar imp's voice from Tarnagius' general direction.

Can I get actions from Pylos and Jules, please?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Didn't know where Blosodriette was as she wasn't listed in the position spoiler and we can't be seperated by more than 200ft due to the contract. But, now that I know where she is...

Hearing his devilish companion's voice coming from up ahead, Pylos kicked it up a notch and ran forward.

Movement: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


DM Intervention 1/1

I've been keeping track of her, but I didn't post it because she's invisible to everyone. So far she's just been flying as fast as possible. If you didn't know, she's also responsible for the rats.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules kept moving

top speed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Escape: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Phillip AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Now that the raven has caught something in it's talons, it decides to head back to it's territory. Phillip lashes out to hit the bird, but it nimbly dodges out of the way. Vendalfek screams in horror and tries to wiggle away, but the bird's talons are firmly around the little faery dragon. The raven flies off back the way it came, taking it's quarry with it.

Combat and chase are over. What would you like to do?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Oh no! We have to rescue our dragon!


M Human Fighter 2

Well crap! THEY GOT OUR DRAGON!

Phillip runs over and grabs the Tiefling that fell over. Hostage exchange time!


DM Intervention 1/1

We can set up a chase for that Tiefling if you'd like. He's a ways away.


M Human Fighter 2

Works for me


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

@DM:
I'd like to break and move back to the Humbright in stealth. I plan to see if I can rescue anyone. I am willing to be patient and wait until night falls.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Ah crap," Pylos uttered as he joined up with Tarnagius and the still-inert Kethaera. "Now they got two of ours, and Kethaera's still out of it. Let's get to Songbird Hall and plan our next actions."


DM Intervention 1/1

Jules:

Sure thing, let me know when you want to do that. Do you want to participate in the chase scene? Phillip wants to secure the Tiefling that you fought. If no, what would you like to do?

Tarnagius has been heading to the church of Abadar. The Songbird is on the other side of the square. Anyone who wants to be part of the chase, please let me know soon. (Phillip I got you already)


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

@dm:
I'd actually prefer to go now while there's some disarray. I'll stay out of the chase.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

I'm off to the Church of Abadar. They're the least likely to be on the take, nobody but Asmodeans hate gangs like Abadar worshippers.

Tarnagius starts walking.

I'll take care of this one. You make sure Phi doesn't get himself killed. Besides, it's better if your pet Tarnagius spits on the ground is nowhere near there when I go ask for help.


DM Intervention 1/1

Initiative:

Phillip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Rogue: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Positions and Movement:

Rogue: +6 Movement (halved for being fatigued), leader
Phillip: +8 Movement, short distance

Rogue Top Speed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
You get to go first, Phillip. I just rolled ahead of time.

Jules:

Fast forwarding time here
You have arrived near the remains of the Humbright house. There is plenty of blood splashed at the front of the house, with a half-eaten dead Tiefling lying in it. Above, you can see that the bell tower doors have been opened. What would you like to do?


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip makes a desperate push.
Desperate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


DM Intervention 1/1

That extra strength made the difference there.

Phillip and the Tiefling Rogue race back towards the Humbright, with neither gaining nor falling behind. With the cart already smashed, there were no obstacles in the way. Just a hard footrace between two evenly matched opponents.

You have 2 more attempts before he's safe. It's your turn

Top Speed: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


M Human Fighter 2

Desperate: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

DM:
I would like to stealth my way in. Through the previously clsed bell tower doors. Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33


DM Intervention 1/1

I think I'm going to rule that when you fail your fort save the first time, your speed bonus is halved. Then the second fail means you're out.

In a final push, Phillip races at a blinding pace and closes in on his quarry! You're now close enough to be in melee, how do you want to capture him?

Jules:

Jules spots a Tiefling on the first floor who is packing his gear. He is completely alone and does not spot Jules. Above, Jules hears multiple groans and cries of pain.

K.History DC10:

The House of Golden Veils, also known as the church of Abadar, was at one point a church to Calistria. Very few people worship Abadar in Kintargo, as they tend to either fall in line with Asmodeus, or seek more free spirited deities like Cayden Cailean. The church does offer spellcasting, but it's primary focus is that of a bank.

The House of Golden Veils is a large, 3 story tall building with golden arches, winding staircases, and heavy iron doors. The interior windows have been replaced with iron bars to create a protection for the bank tellers. Just inside the entrance to the building, a sign has been placed that reads For medical emergencies, turn left.

Past the door to the left, the room is filled with pews that face the opposite wall. A young Chelaxian man stands there behind a table, with multiple books, quills, and ink. He beckons you inside. Sitting on the pews are a half dozen other individuals.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip starts clubbing
Club,Flank,Subdual: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

gm:
Jules tried to skirt the teuflung and locate the source of the cries. Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Good point," Pylos said as he waited for Blosodriette to join him. Once she did, he ran off to join Phillip in subduing the tiefling.

Movement: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


DM Intervention 1/1

Jules:

For right now, I'm going to use your 33. I'm sure you don't mind. I'll ask if I need another one.

Jules skirts around the Tiefling without any issue and climbs up the stairs, which are marked with a trail of blood. It would seem that someone has been dragged. As he hides behind the stone wall, he hears the following (In common):

Nisha's voice"But I've already used all my extracts!"
Harsh female voice"SHUT IT! I said heal him! Do it before I gut you!"
Nisha"I c-can't!... No! Plea..*SLAP*"
The harsh female voice sighs while Nisha whimpers.
Harsh female voice"I should of dealt with them myself. Useless fools. You, get up and grab a crossbow. We're holding out ti'll night before it's time to move. Pack your things and get ready. Girl, get back in the cage."
Male voice"What about the dragon, Mistress?"
Harsh female voice"Keep him for now. The more hostages we have against these Silver Ravens, the better."
Male voice"What if the Dottari come?"
Harsh female voice"They won't bother us. We haven't had problems with the Dottari since Thrune came."

After Phillip clubs him on the back, the rogue stops racing and tries to turn on Phillip, fighting tooth and nail. He drops his crossbow to slice out with his sword, taking Phillip by surprise.
Short Sword, fatigued vs. FF: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11

Blosodriette will arrive next turn, and the turn after that will be Pylos.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

gm:
Jules will try to get a layout of the room and attempt to locate the cages. I'll gladly keep my 33 lol


M Human Fighter 2

You little s#$~, I'll chop yer arms off.

Club: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


DM Intervention 1/1

Jules:

I made some REALLY high rolls, but none were quite high enough.
Jules peaks through the crack in the door where the hinges are set. Inside, he sees a beaten and battered Nisha crouched and hunched over in what Jules recognizes as a Slip Cage. A cage for halflings...
The male voice comes from a surviving Tiefling who is about to walk out the double doors. He is severely battered and bloodied, but still alive. Also inside is another male Tiefling that is laying unconscious on the ground.
And finally, the mistress. A female humanoid with skin the color of stone, hair the color of fire, and two great big feathered wings, which wrap around her like a cloak. She turns her back and climbs a ladder up to the top of the bell tower. Picture on map, floor 2.

The Tiefling huffs and puffs, but fights on. "Not before I slit your throat!" He fails to dodge Phillip's strike, but the armor absorbs the impact. His returning slash is slow and weary, and is easily blocked by Phillip's club. Then, he squeaks in pain as Blosodriette fazes into vision behind him, her dagger dripping in blood and green liquid. "Hehehe and I'll rip out your fingernails."

Dice Rolls:

Short Sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Short Sword: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Dmg: 1d3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

gm:
Jules attempted to hide as the man passed through the door. Once he was gone he would attempt to enter the room.


DM Intervention 1/1

Jules:

The man walks right past Jules without noticing, though it's close enough for Jules to break a sweat. Inside, Nisha gasps in delight, though quickly covers her mouth. It doesn't seem like anyone noticed.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip gets a hold of himself and tries for another knockout blow.
Club,Flank,Subdual: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Dice roller is trolling hard


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Shortsword: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34holy
Dmg: 1d3 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5
Sting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28smokes
Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Shortsword Confirm: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Sting Confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Batman

With suppressed rage, Blosodriette rends right through the Tiefling and drops him to the ground. He is bleeding rapidly.


M Human Fighter 2

Holyyy sheeet! Phillip tries sticking his fingers into various veins to keep the tiefling from dying
Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

gm:
Jules slipped into the room and held a finger to his lips. He went over to the unconcious Tiefling and looked for his gear.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Holy sheet?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Yes, worship the holy paper, upon which all of man's words are written.

Pylos arrived just in time to see the tiefling fall from Blosodriette's actions. Eyebrow raised in surprise, he looked over at her and said, "Very nicely done, Blossom, but we were hoping to bring him alive for information." Walking up to Phillip, he knelt down and attempted tl help stop the bleeding.

Movement: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Heal Aid Another: 1d20 ⇒ 19


DM Intervention 1/1

Between Pylos' and Phillip's frantic healing attempts, they manage to stabilize the Tiefling who was on the very brink of death. Blosodriette breathes a sign of relief and sheathes her sword after cleaning it on the Tiefling's clothes.

Loots:

- A hand crossbow
- A short sword
- A garrote (a length of wire with a handle at each end, used for strangling)
- A fine set of black studded leather armor
- A large collection of various theives' tools
- A vial of green liquid
- A vial of blue liquid
- A familiar flask with golden liquid that is recognizable as Nisha's CLW extract.
- A potion containing light blue liquid
- 75 sails (gp)

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Propping the tiefling up against the alley wall, Pylos grinned before slapping his (her?) face to get them awake. "Wakey wakey, hands off steaky!" he said in a way-too-cheerful tone. As the tiefling woke up, he grabbed the garrote and handed it to Blosodriette. "Be very scary, Blossom."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

Him

Gleefully accepting the garrote, Blosodriette slips behind the Tiefling and holds it around his throat. "Knock knock!" she sings off-key "Hell's knocking! The boat is docking! The Imps are flocking! I know, it's shocking! So if you wanna live, you better get squawking! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

The Tiefling is so confused that he nearly s@!%s himself.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Barely containing his laughter, Pylos looked down at the confused tiefling. "Please pardon her, she tends to get overly enthusiastic when she has a prisoner. Now then, as I'm sure you've realized by now, you have someone of ours. Two, now, since your little pet raven took off with Vendal. We would like to rectify this situation, just as I'm sure you'd like for the lovely Blosodriette here to take that piece of wire from around your neck while you still draw breath. Let me know if you still prefer to breath."


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

GM:
Was that loot spoiler for me or them?

1,301 to 1,350 of 5,265 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.