Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


951 to 1,000 of 5,351 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"And that's another win for the beautiful lady," Pylos said as the walked away from the alley. "By the way, I was totally going to save you. I had an awesome plan and everything. But I guess I'll save it for next time." As they started making their way to find the missing two, he asked, "So, what do we know about this tavern you had heard about?"


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius finishes off the man on the ground with a swift heavy-booted stomp to the throat, wipes his blade off on the man's clothes and wraps him up to minimize the transfer of blood. It wasn't his first time disposing of an inconvenient body.

Always good to work with someone who knows what they're doing. Are you planning to dice them here? It'll take a while, and we can't have another patrol come by.

He glances around.

Rocks and water?


M Human Fighter 2

Not out in the streets of course. Sewers work ok. Phillip uses his keen knowledge of the streets to get them out of site and to a manhole or other entrance


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera smiled a bit before she replied to Pylos's question, "Apparently a number of fights have broken out there recently. From what Jules and I have learned, it was a nice place to go, get a drink, and relax. However, not long after the Night of Ashes, the tavern has become quite crowded and talks about politics has increased, which I guess is one reason for the brawls. And if we don't figure out what's causing these problems at Crenchjaw's, then Barzillai and his goons will close the place down and this will be a major blow to the morale of the people of Kintargo."

She then added, "If we can help stop any brawls from happening while looking into the matter, we might be able to ease the already stretched thin tempers and nerves of the patrons. And no I'm not doing this to increase my fame, although that's probably going to be a side-effect of us doing this, but that's alright. What I'm more concerned about is helping the people of Kintargo. So, let's find the others and immediately head on over to Crenchjaw's and see what we can do."


DM Intervention 1/1

Phillip and Tarnagius spot an entrance to the sewers at a dead-end in the alley. It is shut tight with an iron grate and a heavy wooden door.

Dice Rolls:

Phillip Percept for traps: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Tarnagius Percept for traps: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Phillip Disable1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Phillip Disable2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Phillip Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Tarnagius Str: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Neither person spots any traps on the entrance, and it only takes Phillip a minute to unlock both the grate and the door. While the door seemed stuck, the two strong men bash through without much effort.

The air is thick with filth and moisture within the sewers. There is nothing here that gives off light, and the steps downwards are slick with who-knows-what.

-------

More Dice Rolls:

Pylos K.Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Kethaera K.Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Jules K.Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

All three of the Ravens know of the tavern called "Clenchjaw's". Pylos knew that it was named after a local variety of oyster unique to Cheliax, while Kethaera knew it to be a small, relaxing watering hole known to be against the talk of politics. Jules has met the owner, a strong and energetic man named Rinston "Clenchjaw" Jon. While he has a no nonsense attitude towards trouble makers, the man himself is rather friendly and boisterous.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip lights a torch and secures the door. Ok, time for a few mementos and then we'll get these two disposed of.

For Yuckiness:

Phillip scalps both men and wraps the skins for later drying.

So, find some rocks and bury them in the muck is what ya like to do? Phillip will heft the body, after wrapping the head with the man's shirt to keep the blood from dripping.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius backs away slowly after seeing Phillip do his thing and only says quietly.

It's.. the fastest easiest way. Keeps us from having to walk about covered in blood too.

He then goes to the outside find some rocks.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera thought for a moment as they continued to try to find Tarnagius and Phillip.

"Now that I think about it, Clenchjaw's is a small, relaxing watering hole. What's odd is that the tavern had a strong policy against talking about politics. So it's weird that it would suddenly get rid of that rule."

Sighing, the diva adds, "Ugh...seems we can't find those two anywheres. Let's just head to Clenchjaw's. I will say this, if they are doing something that makes us look like thugs both of them are getting a kick between the legs."

She won't do that actually. She's just acting tough. She'll be mad and try to talk to y'all about why you shouldn't do stuff like scalping people.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"I've met Mr. Jon before. He doesn't tolerate troublemakers. That doesn't bode well if the place has become as they say." Jules added.


DM Intervention 1/1

At Clenchjaw's, the tavern is currently fairly quiet. Only a few customers sit at the tables, each playing games of cards, dice, or simply talking over an ale. It is currently early afternoon, around 2pm.

-----

Phillip and Tarnagius successfully weigh down the bodies to sink into the refuse, and subsequently leave the sewers. Are you taking the scalps with you?


M Human Fighter 2

Unless told not to Phillip wraps them up tight.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

The diva nods at Jules's words as they entered Clenchjaw's.

Kethaera looked around the tavern at the few patrons, trying to get a feel of her surroundings. She walks up to the group talking over cups of ale and says with a warm smile, "Hello. I do apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me. I've heard there have been some problems happening here lately, and my friends and I are hoping to resolve them as best as we can. Have you notice anything...odd or unusual before the brawls take place or anything that might have lead to the brawls?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"I like their namesake oysters," Pylos said, reminiscing about the good food he tried the few times he'd been there. As they walked in, he glanced up quickly at his shoulder where he could feel Blosodriette sitting and quietly whispered, "Try not to reveal yourself, not sure who all will be here since it's changed."

As Kethaera walked over to talk the gaming men, Pylos made his way to the man (woman?) behind the bar and said, "Hello there, my fine barkeep! A mug of ale for the house!" After waving to the cheering patrons, the few there were, he turned back to the barkeep and asked, "So, what's the news been lately?"


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Uh, I don't think the Diva's going to be happy with that. Tarnagius waves at the bloody bits of human leather hanging from Phillip's hands.

Is there a reason you need those? I don't think they're getting up again if they keep them.


M Human Fighter 2

What she doesn't see won't bother her. We can just tell her a hamster wants to take her out to dinner so she'll scamper off. Plus I can get these off for some bounties, my folks in Andorian like to know the Dottari and Hellknights rest uneasy.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules wandered the tavern. Attempting to be inconspicuous and listen in.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Ok, that quip about the hamster was pretty good.

Just, not in front of the others. They won't have the stomach for it, and there's no way we're gonna make it if we have to fight each other.

He heads up to the surface again.


DM Intervention 1/1

The man Kethaera spoke to turns his head and says "Oh aye. Don't ya worry yer lil' 'ead, lassie. It ain't no bother teh me or me mates. Ye see 'ere, I've been 'round these parts fer a long time, but it ain't 'till recent there been much in the way o' fights. Ol' Clenchjaw been sleepin away from the drink, and folk 'ere been 'earin all kind o' whispers and threats o'er their shoulder. One night, I saw a man standin in the corner o'er yonder. An ol' pirate I'd killed when I was but a lad."

The halfling man on the other side butts in "Ye be singin off tha poop agin, old man. There ain't no whispers or apperitions. This place be run under tha Thrunes, and nobody be happy bout that."


DM Intervention 1/1

The barkeep is none other than Clenchjaw himself, a tall and heavily built man with buzz-cut hair and a great big nose. Although his face was originally a scowl, he immediately brightens up.

"Greetings sir. Folk are saying that Redroof and Temple Hill are swarming with bandits lately. One of the gangs, called the Red Jills apparently got themselves a new and dangerous leader. If for some reason you're walking around in the evenin or night, I'd recommend you stay clear of those places."

-----

Jules doesn't hear anything overtly interesting besides the conversations of his allies. It is a bit difficult to look completely inconspicuous here, as there are so few people.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip nods in agreement with Tarn and follows him.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Seeing that the situation might need some diplomatic fixing, Kethaera quickly said, "Now, now, it is possible that something is happening here, and I wish to help. I mean have any of you noticed anything odd? Such as..." The diva thought for a second trying to come up with some examples before continuing, "...people falling down, drinks suddenly spilling onto someone else, chairs sliding out from underneath you, you know, stuff like that?"

It was a stretch to name everything possible that could happen in a tavern, but Kethaera wanted to make sure she covered all of the angles about this. It could be the work of a Thrune agent. The half-elf wouldn't be surprised if it was. Barzillia wanted to crush the people's spirits, and taking away one of their places to drink was a very good way. A dirty way, but a good one, she had to admit to herself.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Does Kethaera hear what Clenchjaw says to Pylos?


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

While the others engaged in distraction the people about the tavern Jules decided to do some shopping. He slipped out of sight for a second and considered the ptions.

Is there a backroom I can see? I'd like to use stealth and do a bit of snooping in clenchjaws back room.


DM Intervention 1/1

Unfortunately, no, Kethaera is too caught up in her own discussion to be paying attention to Pylos. Only Jules can listen in on both if he pleases.

"Naye, lassie. Nothin more than the usual, I reckon. Times were calmer before the Thrashing Badger burnt, an this place be crawling with all manner o folk nowadays." says the halfling, as he crosses his arms and slouches in his seat.

The old man responds to him. "'Tis true bout the size ov folk comin round ere nowadays, but this ain't just about it bein crowded like. Somethin ain't right, lassie. I can feel it, like there be some mischief angin bout round ere. Ifn ye want teh see for yerself, I'd say ye best wait 'till the place starts gettin busy. I reckon a few hours 'till then."

-------

Clenchjaw hands Pylos a full tankard of ale as he spoke.

-------

Where are Tarnagius and Phillip headed?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Nodding, the half-elf asks, "So, everything started right around the time the Thrashing Badger burnt down correct? And we can wait around and see what happens when it gets busy. But while we wait, what can you tell me about the Thrashing Badger?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

Do I need to keep rolling Diplomacy checks, or are they friendly enough I don't need to keep rolling? I'm trying to get everyone in the tavern to helpful.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Cancel the snooping idea

Jules made his way to a booth in a corner and waved to his companions, Signalling that waiting was a good plan.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Red Jills, huh?" Pylos muttered to himself. "What can you tell me about them? They been around here long?"


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip will head back to their new hideout so he can clean and stash his prizes.

So, where did the others head off to?


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius follows behind Phillip, and shrugs at his question and goes to find Rex and ask him.


DM Intervention 1/1

Don't worry about the diplomacy checks. I only ever use the first one anyways.

"'Fraid I don't know much, sir. They've been around for at least a couple years. Folk say the Red Jills are a collection of muggers. Tieflings the lot of em."

------

"The Badger? There be a place for fightin if ever there was one." spoke the halfling. "I recall there bein some sort o' gang that claimed it. I ain't got more than that tho."

------

Rexus tells Tarnagius that Pylos left last in search of Kethaera and Jules. He suggests using your silver raven figurine to send them a message.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip does so, just letting them know they are back at 'home'.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Upon the arrival of the Silver Raven figurine, Kethaera sends a reply letting them know that they're at Clenchjaw's, trying to figure out why many brawls and fights have been breaking out there. She also noted that it didn't seem to be the work of Thrune, but they were still proceeding with caution. If they came, Kethaera informed them both, they were not to start any brawls! They were there to stop them, not start fights!

The half-elf quickly sent the figurine back to 'home'.

She then returned to the patrons and began asking if they've heard of any rumors going on in the city.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


M Human Fighter 2

When Phillip gets the raven back he listens/reads the message.
Looks like they are hitting up Clenchjaw's, shall we mosey on over?

If Tarn is up for it, Phillip will head out to Clenchjaw's.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Thanks for the information," Pylos said, making a mental note to discuss looking into the Red Jills with the others. As he took a sip of his drink, giving a small sigh at the pleasant taste, he looked around the bar quizzically. "So, I heard that there've been a few dust ups around here lately. Rather odd, Clenchjaw's always been fairly quiet that way."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius simply nods and leads the way.


DM Intervention 1/1

It takes a few hours, but eventually the bar really fills up. By 5pm, every table is filled, and by 6pm, the bar is packed tightly. At 6:01pm, a mug of ale is slammed down upon a man's head, the perpetrator having screamed "Don't you touch my sister!" even though there are no women close to them at the time.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Oh dear! Time to get to work!"

Kethaera rushes over and acts as peacemaker, trying to keep both men from attacking each other.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

"Now now! There is no reason to fight! I am quite sure this is just a huge misunderstanding. Besides! If you fight...you'll...mess up your private performance from me the Savage Diva!"

Dance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Kethaera quickly begins to dance on top of an empty table hoping to keep everyone's attention on her and from fighting with each other.


M Human Fighter 2

*Tromp tromp tromp* Who knows what will happen when two ethically flexible men enter the scene?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Remember we are trying to keep people from fighting not trying to start a fight. Besides there's the possibility that Thrune will close down the place if we don't keep a brawl from happening. And I have a feeling that'll hurt the city's morale. And we don't need that now!


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

So if it's been a few hours since the diva and Jules and Pylos got there are me and Phillip there yet?


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules tries to keep a sharp eye on the place and any particular troublemakers.


DM Intervention 1/1

Yes that's right, Tarnagius. You can set yourself up wherever you like.

The two men stare intently as Kethaera begins to dance on the table. The bard begins playing a fast-paced tune on his lute, and before you know it there is another fight taking place on the other side of the bar.

Jules Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Jules can't see much with the crowds and mayhem, but he does notice that Clenchjaw, the bartender, is missing from his post.

Behind him, Pylos hears a man call out to him "Eh! I hear yer mother sleeps in the stables bwahahaha!" The man is about a head shorter than Pylos, but large and drunk.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Oh Eternal Rose help me!"

Kethaera immediately jumps off the table and begins to act peacemaker, while trying to find out what in the name of Golarion was going on!

Diplomacy to break up the fight: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

"Now, now, there's no need to fight! I don't think either one of you wants the Dottari, the Hellknights of the Rack, or the Chelish Citizens Group to come in and close up Clenchjaw's!?"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

If she successfully breaks up the fight, she'll then immediately grab Pylos and dances with him for a bit, before leaving to sing, leaving Pylos literally spinning! LOL! This is fun! Well, maybe not for poor Kethaera, but it is for me and the rest of y'all!

Dance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 ...And she's stepping on his toes!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Like Pylos was going to fall for some low-born insult like that! Hardly worth the effort of acknowledging it!

Perform (Flute): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Pylos was about to respond in kind to the rather weak insult -well, insulting to the horses normally staying in the stables, anyway- when he found himself dragged into a quick dance by Kethaera. Her frantic movements left him with a couple of sore toes, but before he could do more than be spun around, she was off once again. Shaking his head, he moved over to where the bard was performing and pulled out his flute. Immediately, he picked up the tune and started playing along, the whistling sounds of his flute adding a counter-harmony to the string instrument.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Oh this'll be good. I don't think I've been in an honest bar brawl before.

Tarnagius simply leans back in his chair and watches the chaos start to bubble.

Let's not get into the mix if those two can turn down the heat, Phil. We want this place to stay open.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip nods. We might be able to intimidate any real hard-cases, just a 'sit down and listen to the music' thing.


DM Intervention 1/1

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Kethaera successfully pulls the two troublemakers apart before two-stepping Pylos' toes. Just as she's about to turn and fly away again, she suddenly slips upon a pool of liquid. Her bottom is quickly drenched in the oily stuff, but she is pulled to her feet by a kind patron. Out from behind her, everyone hears the following voice.

"That man she was dancing with, he pushed her!"

Suddenly many of the strong patrons look threateningly at Pylos.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"What the!? I must have slipped on something. Oh dragon scales! Now everyone is looking at Pylos! They think he pushed me down!"

After thanking the kind patron for his help, the diva quickly explains the situation.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

"I'm afraid whoever said that is greatly mistaken. I simply slipped in something probably I spilt someone's drink. So please please! No more fights! Besides I wish to entertain all of you!"

She quickly looks around, trying to locate whoever said that.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Dance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Quickly dancing to the tune of the tavern bard and Pylos's flute playing, she quickly does several backflips, jumps, and other acrobatic moves while dancing in the hopes of pleasing the crowd and hopefully drawn out the mischief maker!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Oh this is fun!


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip notices Kethaera slipping and the accusation. Scanning the room , he tries to find who spoke.Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius rolls his eyes.

Pushed her? She fell the other way. That's not even a good lie, but there's alcohol involved so any real skill is overkill.

He scans the room again, looking for the troublemaker.

We could probably use a few rowdy ones, to be honest. If they can be controlled.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 7


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules slipped out of his booth and tried to go unnocticed through the crowd to the bar and looked for signs of clenchjaw and access to the back room.

951 to 1,000 of 5,351 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.