Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1 to 50 of 5,357 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

It has been a week since Barzillai Thrune seized the cultural masterpiece that is Kintargo, and placed it firmly under martial law. That night, several buildings were burned to the ground, dozens of people went missing, and a city wide curfew has been imposed from 9pm to 6am, while the newly imported Hellknights prowl the streets hungrily searching for anything they can catch. Despite the fact that Kintargo has both a large city hall, and a castle, newly appointed Paracount Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune has claimed the Kintargo opera house as his new lair, shutting down the city's primary form of entertainment. Anyone caught rebelling against Thrune is sent to the Dottari barracks-prisons, then brought out for public excruciations of various twisted and cruel sorts. Meanwhile, a rise of thugs and thieves ravage the less patrolled sections of the city, and Thrune seems to have little-to-no interest in stopping them. Instead, he declared seven ludicrous proclamations that seem to be thrown out at random. In just one week, the atmosphere of Kintargo has become increasingly tense. Minor protests have already occurred, only to be dispersed by the Dottari. However, today will be by far the largest peaceful protest to take place on Barzillai's doorstep, the great opera house of Kintargo.

Although you may arrive at different times to the protest in Aria Park, the protest is scheduled to really kick off at 9am. Feel free to come with other characters, recognize each other, and chat about your angers and frustrations regarding Barzillai Thrune and the martial law. Make sure to describe your characters as others might see them, along with an idea of their mannerisms or any other distinctive features.

Even with the cobblestones of Argent Avenue and the foliage of Aria Park still wet from the morning’s light rain, dozens of Kintargans have gathered along the facade of the opera house to protest the city’s new lord-mayor, Paracount Barzillai Thrune. The city’s new leader was appointed by Her Infernal Majestrix, Queen Abrogail II, in the wake of the previous lord-mayor’s sudden flight from the city— an event that still has local rumormongers whispering furiously. In a scant seven days, Paracount Thrune has instituted martial law, a curfew, and seven outlandish and polarizing proclamations. These actions and more have called many of Kintargo’s dissatisfied citizens here on this overcast morn. There’s been no sign yet of Barzillai Thrune himself, and the opera house’s doors remain tightly closed—as they have since the man chose the landmark as his new home—but judging by the growing sound of the protesters, he surely can’t ignore the scene on the streets below much longer.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules meandered through the crowd as best he could. The halfling didn't have the best view but he knew his contacts had to be here somewhere, all he needed to see were hands and sometimes its better not to be noticed.

He didn't know much. Only that he was looking for a Human man wearing something specific but after one of Jules' few friends went dark when Thrune took control he had been hunting for word of the Silver Ravens.

Jules wore a nice coat and tunic. Not something that a noble would be caught in but respectable and utilitarian with a slight flash of style in deep reds and blues.

He was no taller than most people's hips with a tousle of slightly style dark blonde hair and bright green eyes. His cherubic face was smiling even if his eyes darted about on the lookout. To those not paying attention he would look like a lost child and that suited him just fine. First glances usually gave him all the information he needed.

Thrune's law had set him up for somewhat increased business but he was here on a personal matter as all of his digging into the history of the ravens finally led him here. He had to be on the lookout.

He made his way over to a the fountain to try and gain a slightly better view of the crowd.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera Nighbreeze was furious, and it wasn't because she was out in the rain, no matter how light it was, and she actually enjoyed the rain, her Shoanti father telling her that the rain was a gift from the sky spirits, bringing new crops and flowers to the earth spirits and the people who depended on the land.

Once again, the priestess from the Asmodean church had ruined a service at the temple of Shelyn. It took her a while to calm down, because if she hadn't, she would have cut somebody's head clean off. The half-elf sighed as she headed towards the protest. She had had enough of the Church of Asmodeus not to mention the Hellknights and the Thrunes interfering with the faith of Shelyn. The fat cow of a priestess had the nerve to interrupt a perfectly wonderful song dedicated to the Eternal Rose. It was sung by a little ratfolk girl, and everyone loved it. Kethaera knew the ratfolk was an orphan and the half-elf diva had even given some lessons and tips on how to improve. The Asmodean priestess interrupted the song and went on a half-hour long explanation on why ratfolks couldn't sing and listed everything the priestess thought was wrong with the race, bringing the ratfolk orphan to tears. The fat bimbo couldn't carry a tune to save her life and she proved it too! Even the Hellknight of the Rack who had attended, gritted his teeth as his eardrums were in pain at the offending lack of any singing talent (not that he would tell the Asmodean cleric that).

Kethaera wasn't the only Shelynite offended and outraged by the incident. She had heard from several of her fellow Shelynites that the new lord-mayor, Paracount Barzillai Thrune, hated ratfolk and was trying to clean the city of them! The racist pig! OH! How dare he come to my home city and start spreading such...such...racist dribble! UGH!

She had also heard there was going to be a protest today and had decided to check it out, hearing several rumors from several people. She hoped that the rumors about her idol (and secret crush) Strea Vestori being at the rally were true. Not to mention Kethaera's other idol Shensen was expected to be there, although her fellow half-elven diva hadn't been seen since the Night of Ashes.

Kethaera remembered waking up in the middle of the night, hearing the screams and yells as Hellknights and soldiers of Barzillai attacked Sarenites throughout the city. It was a terrible night. The Savage Diva was here to make sure she was experiencing first hand a historic event, which hopefully would give her some ideas for new plays and performances. She twirled a lock of her hair between her fingers as she handed towards Aria Park, wearing her battle leotard and metal greaves as well as her leather gloves, and dark green and silver studded leather armor. This left her upper legs and upper arms bare, which showed off her tattoos. Her longsword rested safely in its scabbard. She didn't think she would need it but then again, after the Night of Ashes, it was better to be prepared than sorry.

She turned to look at something, not seeing the halfling stepped out in front of her.

Sorry Jules for taking control of your character for a bit. I probably got carried away there. :P

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos Thrune, the lone Thrune with any kind of morals, looked over the gathering outside of the Opera House. It looked to be a pretty good assembly, though he wasn't really expecting much. These things never resolve peacefully. It was why he wore his armor and weapon.

Leather armor glistening in the rain, his trusty estoc strapped to his side, all Pylos needed was the masked bidder in his belt pouch and he'd be ready for when the fit hit the shan.

Walking around aimlessly until the protest started, he started looking at the various people that showed up. Accidentally bumping into a halfling, he muttered his apologies before surreptitiously checking to make sure he still had his purse.

Kethaera, have you actually performed in Kintargo? I can't remember, and was thinking about Pylos having seen you perform before and spotting you in the crowd.

Pylos sighed as the time seemed to drag by. He wanted to put an end to at least this member of his evil family.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules bumped off the human, taking a quick glance at his hands, as he made for the fountain. He almost ran headlong into a beautiful and armed woman in leathers but a quick sidestep turned the headlong collision into a glance. As the beginnings of an apology escaped his lips as he hopped up onto the fountains edged and saw the face to go with the woman.

"Terribly so-" he stammered a second as he saw her face, "Oh my! Terribly sorry Ms.Nightbreeze I didn't see you there! I didn't know a woman of such celebrity would be attending this gathering!"

The halfling struck his best smile.

Kethaera:
In the spin off of you you can easily see leather armor hidden under his coat


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Yep. She has performed many times in Kintargo. So if Pylos has seen her performances he'll probably her. And Jules she might recognize you if you help out some. She's pretty good remembering faces, but do to stress over what she sees as impolite and outrageous not to mention evil interference in her faith by another she'll have a hard time remembering. Andone of the incidents she mentions is the one I just mentioned on my first post.

Kethaera smiled at the halfling as he began to apologize. She notice his leather armor as he recognize who she was. Smiling again with a bit of a smirk thrown in for good measure she replies, "Ah yes I am Kethaera Nightbreeze. And of course I would come here! I would kick myself till next year if I didn't experience such a historic event firsthand. Not to mention I have a few things I want to protest as well...and there...well um..." She blushed a bit before regaining her composure and continuing, "Strea Vestori and Shensen my idols are rumored to be here although since the Night of Ashes and the current martial law and the curfew no one has seen them in a while. I do hope they are okay. Oh! Yes...hm...you look familiar...I'm very good remembering people's faces but uh..." She cursed in Shoanti under her breath before continuing, "You'll have to forgive me as I've been under a great deal of stress and it's not only because they gone and shut down the Opera House and the fact that our new lord-mayor has made it his home, but also..." Kethaera went on to describe the incidents involving a certain fat bimbo priestess of Asmodeus and how she ruined several services as the utter lack of respect the Hellknights and the Thrune family had for Shelyn and her followers. "So you must forgive me if I can't recall your name."


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules makes a living by not being noticed so it is very likely he didn't make an impression ;)

"Oh yes, of course! A diva such as yourself should be at the center of all the current events." He gestures to the open crowd, "However I am just a humble printer here to bear witness and see if I can find some friends.My Name is Jules." He said with a deep bow for a halfling.

Bluff:
Take 10 for Childlike= 17

"I can understand not remembering one like I after such a stressful time! I'm certain your presence will help rally the people for a good cause!"

He continued to look about for his contact as he kept polite conversation with the diva.


HP: 8/8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4 | AC: 13 | Touch: 13 | FF: 10 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Lirandra slipped through the park, avoiding the paths but making hear way steadily towards the towering shape of the opera house. Emerging at the park's edge she surveyed the scene before her with her large, red, pupil-less eyes, looking out for anyone she might recognise, but most especially, any sign of Strea Vestori. Dressed in a simple, but well-made short blue dress with a corset bodice over black stockings and leather boots, she might have been from any area of the city, except of course that the clear signs of her devil heritage, alabaster-white skin, ridged horns projecting from her forehead and a long sinuous tail, clearly marked her out as a Tiefling from the Devil's Nursery. Turning slightly she glanced down at the Cat which had sat down a few feet away and begun instantly washing itself. "Well Cat," she said under her breath "this should turn out interestingly." in reply, the beast looked up at her and, seemingly full of disdain, simply yawned widely.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Looking around, Pylos spotted the halfling he bumped into earlier talking to a curiously dressed half-elf. Looking closer, he realized that he recognized the woman. She was a performer known as the Savage Diva. He had always liked her shows, she was very talented.

Figuring that it would waste a some time before the gathering really started, he walked over to the talking pair and introduced himself. "Pardon my interruption, my name is Pylos. I just couldn't help but come greet the magnificent Savage Diva in person," he said, grinning at them both. "I've seen several of your performances, and I must say that, in a few short years, you would be right up there with the best, maybe performing with Strea Vestori?"


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius walked into the shop. He hated doing things this way, but when you have a cover of investigating the Silver Ravens for Barzillai Thrune, sometimes you have to keep up appearances. He had been slipping too much, revealing his hidden sympathies to those he was interrogating. It was time to be an entitled noble again.

You! Vendor! Fetch me a hat and cloak! Something to keep this damned moisture off me!

He wasn't normally one to be concerned with rainwater on his clothes, gods know he's had worse washed out of them, and more than once needed to replace things entirely, but there are places where it isn't prudent to be a Vashnarstill, and at the protest is one such place.

He dons his cloak and hat and marches outside. -1 gp sound good? Quality, but not like "oh my god he's a noble" from across the street

As soon as he arrives at the protest the first face he sees is Pylos'.

Someone with even less legitimacy than I have here, though I wonder if he's particularly well-known. And he's speaking to a shoanti half-elf? The Savage Diva, perhaps? This warrants a small trip.

You're laying it on quite thick there, amiccum.

Infernal:
Friend

He stresses the last word in tone in addition to switching suddenly to infernal, stretching it out and adding some phlegmy, scratchy sounds to the "cc". A common linguistic sign of learning infernal in Egorian academies of magic, rather than from language schools or from "the source". Tarnagius heard it sounds more commanding and aggressive rather than slimy and guileful. He prefers it that way. He likes to have people think of him as a blunt instrument rather than a clever adversary in the political game, and speaking like a thug can help just that little bit.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Laughing a bit from the halfling's words, Kethaera smiles and bows a bit in return. "Well I'm not sure about that now but thank you Jules."

Jules's words do interest the half-elf as she ponders before replying, "Hm...you are right. Maybe I can inspire the people. I've never thought about it and not to mention I would also be gaining new material for future plays."

After saying that another man shows up and compliments Kethaera introducing himself as Pylos. Smiling at the man she bows slightly to him as well.

"I thank you Pylos on the words of praise! It is an honor to meet fans. Of course my father never could understand the reason for fans." She laughed a bit at this before continuing, "He just like to play. His tales and ballads of Shoanti heroes and warriors greatly inspired me. Of course the traditionally minded of Cheliax, the Thrunes specifically, have not always been so...um...praising of performances putting the Shoanti in a positive light."

When she said traditionally minded she put it in air quotes, emphasizing that she didn't think very highly of them.

Upon hearing Pylos compare her to her idol crush, she blushed and replied, "Well that...is um...very nice of you to compare me to her. She is a splendid person especially since she is trying to bring about recognition and equal rights to tieflings. I know what it feels like to be discriminated against what with being half-Shoanti. But the Thrunes and their stooges! They have the nerve to come here and persecute people! Why our new lord-mayor is trying to eradicate or drive out the ratfolk! Hmph! I have a good many friends among the ratfolk! Why my first lover was a ratfolk...and well... Let's just say she knew how to use her tail."

She grins at recalling her first love.

Okay even though I'm roleplaying her I have to say: Ewww! Gross!

Remembering herself she cleared her throat, "Anyhow what brings you here Pylos?

Just as she asks the question another gentleman walks up to them and says something in Infernal. She couldn't speak Infernal, and she would never learn no matter what, she knew when someone was speaking it! Her eyes narrow as she says in Elven to the man who just spoke Infernal, "Auta miqula orqu."

Translation from Elven:

Go kiss an orc.

Literal Translation:

Be gone, and insert your tongue in an orc's mouth and kiss the orc.

She's pretty much telling you to go French kiss an orc.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules hopped down and did his best to go under the notice of the two who joined them. It wasn't uncommon to hear infernal spoken in Cheliax but it still gave him a chill in the spine. Though he couldn't fully stifle a laugh as the diva responded in elven.

"I have known several ratfolk in my days and I have yet to see anything worth of the genocide that Thrune calls for, but yes the protest and the struggles of the magnitudes of the miserable could make an excellent play for you miss!." He smirked to Kethaera as he looked over the two humans. Not finding what he was looking for he continued looking around nonchalantly.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DM Intervention 1/1

By the time it reaches 9am, Aria Park is officially swarming with protesters. At least 200 people of various races shout their different points of view about Thrune. The message is incredibly chaotic, and sounds more like outright yelling rather than anything else.

A dozen guards stand at the opera house large double doors, bearing maces, chain shirts, and shields depicting the symbol of house Thrune. Their apparent leader is a woman armed to the teeth with throwing axes and a glaive. She barks orders to the guards, and they seem to react more with fear than loyalty.

Each of you can now perform one of the following actions to participate in the protest. Each action takes 1 hour to complete. You are allowed to use Aid Another if another character wants to do the same thing. Don't forget about your bonuses from your reason to protest!

Listen For Rumors:

Anyone wandering the crowd can listen for rumors and learn more about what’s going on in Kintargo’s new political landscape. The character must succeed at a Diplomacy check to gather information or a Perception check to overhear something of note.

Pilfer:

Criminal-minded characters can use the large gathering to line their pockets, lifting purses or goods from the street vendors by succeeding at Sleight of Hand checks. If the character fails, the pilferer can attempt a Bluff check to play off the failed attempt at an innocent jostle.

Rabble Rouse:

Persuasive characters may want to better organize the protest by attempting a Diplomacy or Perform check.

Search for a Contact:

Characters who are searching for someone wearing a black glove on only one hand may attempt a Perception check.

Silence Undesirable Elements:

With several distinct factions among the protesters, the message delivered is a jumbled mess. Characters can try to silence or outshout elements of the crowd they disagree with. To silence a group, a PC must succeed at a Bluff or Intimidate check.

Watch the Crowd:

The PCs can simply choose to watch the crowd for anything unusual. A PC who does so can attempt a Perception or Sense Motive check.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Ugh. Seems things have gotten hectic...hmmm...I wonder?

The half-elf found a place to get high enough so that others could hear and see her. Clearing her voice, she calls for the people's attention, "People of Kintargo! Like you I love this city, for I was born here! My father while a Shoanti, loved this city as well. And his spirit loves it still. But he would be ashamed as I am ashamed of what we are allowing this city to become! Kintargo was once a beacon of the arts and tolerance! We opened our arms to others regardless of who they were be they tiefling, half-elf, Taldan, aasimar, Shoanti, or ratfolk! We embraced the arts and the world regarded our Kintargo as a shining light! But now we are allowing racism and intolerance to gain a foothold here! Don't you remember the Night of Ashes and how our new lord-mayor began purging the city of those who practiced faiths that he, his family, the Hellknights, and the Church of Asmodeus did not like!? He also came here and moved into the Opera House making it his home and stopping all performances! He is trying to stop our city and her citizens' love for the arts!!! Now he is trying to purge our city of ratfolk who have always lived in peace with us!! We cannot let this evil to continue! The Church of Asmodeus also mocks the faith of Shelyn! Shelyn's beauty is ridiculed by the Thrune family! The Eternal Rose has always believed in the beauty of the heart and soul, but does the Church of Asmodeus agree!? NO! They monitor our services and disrupt them trying to correct us and tell us how to worship Shelyn!!! Well I say enough is enough! The persecutions must stop! The disrespect to Shelyn must stop! The discrimination must stop! STOP THE RACISM! STOP THE DISCRIMINATION! RESTORE THE ARTS! TOLERANCE FOR ALL RELIGIONS EXCEPT THE ASMODEAN CHURCH FOR THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND TRUE LOVE AND EQUITY! THRUNE LEAVE SHELYN ALONE AND LEAVE OUR CITY ALONE! SHELYN'S LIGHT GUIDES US TOWARDS EQUALITY AND BEAUTY!"

Kethaera kept repeating those last phrases over and over again, hoping to get the people to listen and stop this madness. She was sick of the hatred and discrimination and Shelyn be with her she was going to do everything she could to stop it!
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos grinned as the half-elven woman jumped up and started shouting a wonderfully passionate speech. Figuring that now was the time, he donned his full-faced mask from his pouch and jumped up next to her.

"Friends, brothers and sister's of Kintargo! I, like you, love this city. For ages she has been a shining beacon of civilization! Our arts have been the envy of all the Inner Sea! Peace and cooperation has long resided in our lovely home! Until now!" he shouted out, the silver-threaded symbol of Cayden Calian on his forhead shining in the sunlight. "Racism and intolerance have now become the way of life. As a follower of the Drunken God, he who lives for the love of life and freedom for all, this cannot stand!"

Diplomacy Aid Another: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


HP: 8/8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4 | AC: 13 | Touch: 13 | FF: 10 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Staying at the back of the crowd, on the edge of the park, Lirandra watches the crowd form perking up when she sees Kethaera jump up and begin speaking. Wait a minute. Is that,... what was her name?,,... Kaethra? Katha? Kethaera? Yes that's it, Kethaera, the singer. Well she's certainly not shy about saying what she thinks. She'd keep her head down if she had any brains.. Lirandra remains where she is, watching the crowd and trying to spot Strea.

Need a new Perception roll or is the one I made above (23) OK?


DM Intervention 1/1

Yeah that's fine Lirandra. I'll post some results in just a little bit. Dinner time.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius is about to start protesting that it was a statement made in reference to his personal history with her companion when he notices how discordant the protest is getting. After a brief scan of the crowd to see if there is a particular spot from which to speak to the whole crowd

Sense Motive,Watch the Crowd: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

if he sees such a spot or notices anything unusual he'll grab Pylos by the shoulder and gesture to Kethaera and start leading them through the crowd.

Get her. This way.


DM Intervention 1/1

Kathaera and Pylos:

The crowd around you - counting at least six dozen people - cheer enthusiastically, before chanting "THE GODS ARE WITH US!! THE GODS ARE WITH US!!"
The force of their chant raises their spirits, bringing hope to those who feel punished for nothing but being born.
Kathaera and Pylos gain a +1 to all Charisma skill checks for the next 24 hours.

Lirandra:

Search all she might, Lirandra is unable to spot Strea. However, while searching, Lirandra notices some sort of underground current of protesters moving through the park. It would seem that there is a new group of people joining the ever growing protest.

Tarnagius:

Nearby, Tarnagius notices three destitute women panhandling in the protest. He manages to notice that something is hidden under each of their robes, as if something was worn at their hip. Furthermore, he catches a glimmer of one woman's earrings, which he suspects could be made of ruby.

You guys can play out these thing if you wish, but I'm going to wait for Jules before we go to the next round of actions.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Hidden at their hips. Weapons? Probably maces or short swords. Nobody is stupid enough to wear ruby earrings when they're trying to disguise themselves as poor people, unless they need to be. Red earrings, maces, they're probably Asmodeans. Most likely here to round up the loudest dissidents or ringleaders.

I assume Tarnagius has seen enough of them in Egorian to put those pieces together. I'll roll a knowledge if you want though.

Tarnagius won't react to their presence, however, and just continue scanning the crowd, waiting for them to make a move and searching for his contact, something he should have been doing from the get-go.

Perception, Dice help me now: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


DM Intervention 1/1

I think you should be fine. Thanks though for asking!


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules slipped into the crowd near the fountain. Using the half elf's distraction to get some more looking done. Things were starting to heat up and he needed to find his contact soon or be lost in the crowd.

Perception: Search for contact: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


HP: 8/8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4 | AC: 13 | Touch: 13 | FF: 10 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Lirandra eyes the newcomers warily. I wonder why they're so late? she thinks, glancing down at the Cat. Mmmm... I feel it too:- Like a storm's coming. With that thought she turns towards the pathway and moving towards them. Coincidentally, the Cat, having finished washing itself, stands and moves in the same direction, only a few feet behind.


DM Intervention 1/1

Jules and Lirandra:

Although Jules does not spot his contact, he does notice this subcurrent as does Lirandra. Mostly men, the group numbers at least a dozen cloaked humans. They seem to be looking around the park, much like Jules and Lirandra.


DM Intervention 1/1

Hour #2

Listen For Rumors:

Anyone wandering the crowd can listen for rumors and learn more about what’s going on in Kintargo’s new political landscape. The character must succeed at a Diplomacy check to gather information or a Perception check to overhear something of note.

Pilfer:

Criminal-minded characters can use the large gathering to line their pockets, lifting purses or goods from the street vendors by succeeding at Sleight of Hand checks. If the character fails, the pilferer can attempt a Bluff check to play off the failed attempt at an innocent jostle.

Rabble Rouse:

Persuasive characters may want to better organize the protest by attempting a Diplomacy or Perform check.

Search for a Contact:

Characters who are searching for someone wearing a black glove on only one hand may attempt a Perception check.

Silence Undesirable Elements:

With several distinct factions among the protesters, the message delivered is a jumbled mess. Characters can try to silence or outshout elements of the crowd they disagree with. To silence a group, a PC must succeed at a Bluff or Intimidate check.

Watch the Crowd:

The PCs can simply choose to watch the crowd for anything unusual. A PC who does so can attempt a Perception or Sense Motive check.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules continued his nonchalant scanning of the crowd for his contact. He tried to keep note of the newcomers and where they were. He tried to count the possibilities of their actions. Thrune's men? Plants of some sort? They seem shady but I'm not too sure yet.

He kept to himself as he made his way through the crowd.

Perception: Look for contact: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius moves to the outer edges of the crowd, scanning for his contact while not moving so far as to lose sight of the three people he had seen and taken note of earlier.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


HP: 8/8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4 | AC: 13 | Touch: 13 | FF: 10 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Lirandra moves slowly towards the flow of new incommers, doing her best to make it seem that she is just moving in that direction. As she passes through the crowd she listens as best she can, trying to figure out what's going on.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

I know it says to silence the dissidents with bluff or intimidate but would it be possible to do the same thing with diplomacy bringing them over to my side? Or using diplomacy to put them to shame for their false ideals? Just wanted to know before I started posting.


DM Intervention 1/1

I'll allow that, but I think it will be fair if I raise the DC a bit. Many of these dissidents have little-to-no interest in joining the cause for racial equality and freedom of religion. If you'd like to figure out what groups are being represented, I'd also like a perception check please. Success will give you a bonus to silencing them.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Works me and that's fair. Could I also roll a local knowledge check at the same time? Maybe she could spot one or two local trouble makers or any of critics who are to silence her? Just checking there two. Not to mentioning covering all my bases if that's alright. And @the rest of the gang Y'all can post while I wait. I don't want to hold the rest of you up.


DM Intervention 1/1

Still waiting on Pylos anyways, so no worries Kethaera.

Sure, I think I can come up with enough useful information from a K.Local check.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera smiled as she saw what she had started. She had always liked bringing happiness to others, although it had always been with her performances. Now it was with her very beliefs and ideals. And it felt good!

So this is how one spreads beauty to others, she thought as she remembered a key belief among Shelynites.

However, as she looked at the crowd she began to wonder and worry if there were those who were trying to silence her voice and the voices of those who supported her ideals of change.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Sorry, was with the kid by myself all day and I don't like to have my laptop out when it's just me. Kid gets into EVERYTHING. Damn terrible two's...

'We make a pretty good team,' Pylos said, surveying the crowd gathered around them. The dozens surrounding them seemed to be hanging on to their every word, and he was going to use it to full effect.

"Believe me, I am with you, my brothers and sisters!" he yelled out to the masses. "I wish for our beautiful Kintargo to return to the splendor she once had! I wish for performances that will strike the heart! I wish for her citizens - ALL of them! - to walk safely down her streets! But we can't just start yelling out at random! If we do that then we will be nothing more than an unruly mob! Kintargo deserves better than that! She deserves our utmost best!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


DM Intervention 1/1

Another hour passes by and even more people have shown up to the event. By now almost 300 people are packed into Aria Park. There is simply no way Barzillai Thrune will be able to ignore this much longer. Some of those who are particularly perceptive may see a figure looking through the window of the upper floor of the opera house.

Jules:

While Jules continues to search for his contact, he passes by one of these "newcomers". Nothing happens, but Jules can hear the jingling of chains as he walks by. Unfortunately for Jules, the contact is still nowhere to be seen.

Tarnagius:

Just like Jules, Tarnagius does not manage to spot his contact. That being said, he does get a good look at the crowd. They all seem to be agitated and discontent, but no one in particular seems to be hostile.

Lirandra:

Lirandra hears about a farmer who is rumored to be using his farm animals for... taboo purposes.

Kethaera:

Kethaera stops herself to take a good listen to the various groups among the protesters. Although most of it is jumbled up, she can hear the following groups:
- A group of Chelish loyalists who are actively arguing against the rest of the protesters. They say that Thrune is in their right to oversee this city, and that the rebels need to leave or shut up.
- A group of economic conservatives who care little for race or religion, but feel the tight squeeze on their pockets with the Lord-Mayor's ludicrous proclamations.
- A group of idiots who are simply lying through their teeth about Thrune and the guards. They seem to be trying to get the protesters to start a riot.

Pylos:

Even though Kethaera has given her speech, the group continues to grow under Pylos' influence. The crowd shouts "WE ARE KINTARGO!! WE ARE KINTARGO!!"
Pylos gains another +1 to all charisma checks for the next 24 hours.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Should I make three separate Diplomacy checks for each group or will one do okay?


DM Intervention 1/1

You can only silence one group at a time, so 1 check XD


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Are we making another check or hour 3?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 16

Deciding it would be best to go after the merchants first, she began to speak to them although she did give a worried look to the masked man (she was pretty sure it was Pylos but then again) that just screamed 'help me if I mess up big time!', "Merchants of Kintargo! You are right to be angry! For Thrune has indeed damaged your businesses! He has made stupid and just plain outrageous decrees that just scream as 'Don't make any sense'! He has gone too far! Join your brothers and sisters of Kintargo and stand with us so our city may once again become a jewel of the Inner Sea not just of commerce but also a shining beacon for tolerance and the arts! KINTARGO ETERNAL! KINTARGO ETERNAL!"

Never was good with economic debates.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius has satisfied his curiosity about Pylos and the diva, so he's just looking for his contact until something crazy happens or he finds him.


DM Intervention 1/1

Kethaera:

Although the economists agree that things have gone too far, they don't seem to pick up the chant. They continue their protests about the economy.

Hour #3
The crowd has officially reached its peak at roughly 300 people. The sheer volume of people screaming for Thrune to step down nearly deafens everyone.

Listen For Rumors:

Anyone wandering the crowd can listen for rumors and learn more about what’s going on in Kintargo’s new political landscape. The character must succeed at a Diplomacy check to gather information or a Perception check to overhear something of note.

Pilfer:

Criminal-minded characters can use the large gathering to line their pockets, lifting purses or goods from the street vendors by succeeding at Sleight of Hand checks. If the character fails, the pilferer can attempt a Bluff check to play off the failed attempt at an innocent jostle.

Rabble Rouse:

Persuasive characters may want to better organize the protest by attempting a Diplomacy or Perform check.

Search for a Contact:

Characters who are searching for someone wearing a black glove on only one hand may attempt a Perception check.

Silence Undesirable Elements:

With several distinct factions among the protesters, the message delivered is a jumbled mess. Characters can try to silence or outshout elements of the crowd they disagree with. To silence a group, a PC must succeed at a Bluff or Intimidate check.

Watch the Crowd:

The PCs can simply choose to watch the crowd for anything unusual. A PC who does so can attempt a Perception or Sense Motive check.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

While she might not look like it on the outside, Kethaera was panicking on the inside. Crap! I was never good with economic debates! Ugh! I'll figure out maybe something to shut up the group of who support Thrune. But in the meantime I'll focus on the crowd while I'm thinking of something to quiet the Thrune supporters.

We have executions in our streets! We watch as our neighbors are taken no dragged away by the stooges of Thrune! Are we going to sit by as our beloved city descends into chaos and wickedness!? No! We must work together to restore our city! For Kintargo is our home and our future! Let's restore the arts! Let's restore our commerce! Let's restore our equality for everyone! KINTARGO FOR ETERNITY! Leave Kintargo alone Thrune!"

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Trying to see if she can use anything on the lord-mayor against his supporters.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 33 Holy smokes!!!! O.o


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius keeps wandering about. Occasionally shouting something to fit in a bit, he keeps hunting the one-gloved man.

Perception don't fail me now: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


DM Intervention 1/1

Congratulations, Kethaera. You have officially gotten Barzillai's personal attention.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos was finding himself running out of things to say. Note: I have no idea what else to have him say. So, he let the half-elf next to him continue her speech while keeping an eye out on the crowd to make sure nothing happened to her.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

That's not good!!!!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Sorry, looks like I missed the sniper on the Opera House drawing a bead on you.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules continued to move through the crowd scanning for the man with 1 glove.

Perception: Looking for contact: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


HP: 8/8 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4 | AC: 13 | Touch: 13 | FF: 10 | Fort: +1 | Ref: +3 | Will: +4

Dismissing the conversation she half hears, Lirandra continues through the crowd, still listening for anything interesting...

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


DM Intervention 1/1

Screaming after the empowering speech of Kethaera, nearly every single protester yells out "KINTARGO FOR ETERNITY!!!!" The force generated could easily be heard throughout all of Kintargo, and rushes through the opera house like a shockwave.

Just a few minutes after noon, the great bells of the cathedral of Asmodeus ring out three peals, their deep brass tones echo across all of Kintargo. During such time, Jules spots out of the corner of his eye a man wearing a black leather glove on his right hand, but nothing on his left. Although Jules tries to get to the man in time, the doors of the upper balcony of the opera house fly open, and the crowd shoves forward, blocking Jules' sight of the mysterious man.

Proudly displaying an ornate breastplate emblazoned by the pentagram of Asmodeus, Paracount Lord-Mayor Barzillai Thrune approaches to address the crowd. Middle aged, with short black hair and multiple facial scars, the imposing man is dressed in red, black, and orange embroidered clothing, and in his gauntleted hand he cradles a diabolical heavy mace, and a glass of red wine in the other.

“Ah, my adoring little chickadees. I am sorry to say I have not yet adapted to your quaint, country ways, being accustomed as I am to the sophistication and learning of Egorian. Nonetheless, know I have heard your concerns, and that I appreciate your valued feedback, and I know we shall eventually find a mutual understanding in the fullness of time. I take pride in updating Kintargo’s quaint, outdated laws to the modern standards the city deserves, and strengthening its ties with the empire in these cruel times, but obviously I have approached my duties too aggressively."

“You say you chafe at the presence of nonnatives in positions of power? That authorities not of this city have no
place as its leaders? That you will not be yoked by intruders? Your lord-mayor hears you. And so it is with a heavy heart that I issue this proclamation, in response to your demands: all ships’ captains are hereafter barred from leaving their vessels and setting foot on Kintargo docks or streets, under pain of... let’s say... squassation!”

Then he locks eyes with none other than Kethaera, a huge grin crosses his lips.

"Furthermore, you demand for all races to be treated as equals? That the commerce of Kintargo has dwindled? You fear your country arts will fade under foreign influence? Again your Lord-mayor hears you! I shall make an amendment to my first proclamation. In addition to the bounty for city pests, all those who present to the Dottari a live Ratfolk shall be rewarded with the bounty of 1 gold piece!"

The crowd immediately erupts into boos and cries of anguish.

1 to 50 of 5,357 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.