Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1,201 to 1,250 of 5,852 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

stealth to scout: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos reached up to pat Blosodriette gently on the back. "You did a good job, my Blossom," he said as they made their way to the old chruch. Upon seeing the faerie dragon sitting atop the last tiefling looking pleased as punch, he couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped. "So, Blossom, how far away are you able to go from the contract?" he asked, watching the two sneak into the building.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Ah great, Phillip went to scout. Well Pylos and Tarnagius you two will have to play bad interrogators and I play good interrogator. Now let's wake up our friend."

Patting the tiefling on the cheeks, Kethaera smiled, asking the tiefling to tell them that the thug knew about his leader.

"Or else my friends here won't like you withholding information from us. But don't worry, if you help us, then you'll go free, but you must give up your life of crime and pursue a life of serving the faith of Shelyn. And trust me, my friends won't like it if you relapse into being a criminal again. Also tell us what you did with a female tiefling named Nisha. She's our friend and we are looking for her. And you can be sure that those who have harmed her will be punished. But I'm sure you didn't harm her correct?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 Let's see if we can easily persuade this tiefling to give up crime, serve the church of Shelyn, and tell us all we need to know.


DM Intervention 1/1

The Imp sighs happily to Pylos' praise. "Thank you, Mr. Pylos. I have a range of 100ft. from the contract. It has been so long since I have tested the boundaries, I just simply forgot in the chase."

Despite the previous hostilities, the Tiefling doesn't get angry or vicious as Kethaera threatens her with indirect retribution if she doesn't follow the faith. Instead, she tries to be upfront with her information, although it may be just to get out of harm's way. She tells Kethaera the same as the others: Nisha has been imprisoned within the Humbright house as a potion-slave.

Both Phillip and Jules sneak their way towards the Humbright house to glean more information about its current inhabitants. While Phillip can only manage to sneak to the orphanage, Jules quickly seizes a chance to get right into the building itself.

What Phillip Sees:

You can spy into the orphanage itself, which has been completely gutted from top to bottom. It has a fair bit of garbage slumped to one corner, and plenty of littered notes or misc. garbage strewn about. On the far wall, you can see numerous bedrolls, but no supplies or gear. There also used to be a set of stairs leading to a trap door above, but now all you see in that spot is rubble.

Just as you try to get a better look, you hear above you the sound of large flapping wings. You are absolutely certain that something has perched on the roof above you, and it's much bigger than a regular bird. Once you look up, you'll note that it is a giant raven, which stands about 5ft. tall. It hasn't noticed you... yet.

What Jules Sees:

You have managed to step into the building without raising suspicion. As you hide behind a pillar next to the door, you see a group of 4 Tieflings sitting around a table. They seem to be playing a dice game of sorts. Also within the room is a set of stone stairs that wind up to the upper floor. The Tieflings are talking about the Redroof district, saying that there's been a series of murders lately. One of them figures that it's Thrune's work, while another says it might have something to do with the Slasher.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip presses back against the building.
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius watches the sneaky ones begin scoping out the building.

I always hate this part. When we have an army, I'm just going to kick in doors all at once. Stealth be damned. If my force is large enough we can just all enter at once and overwhelm the place with a sudden assault. Unfortunately that takes more than five...


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera thanks the tiefling and tells her she appreciates the information.

"Now it would be best if you hurry along now and head to the Temple of Shelyn. Trust me, you'll like Shelyn. She doesn't care what your race is as long as you're willing to embrace love, hope, and the arts. And you'll find that it's much easier to follow that lifestyle than it is to be a criminal," the half-elf says as she unties the tiefling.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

After the tiefling had left for the temple to begin her path to redemption, Kethaera begins to wonder what both Phillip and Jules have discovered and hoping that the two haven't been discovered.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"Its always rewarding to see the little people scurrying away in fear," Pylos said as the tiefling left. Then his face took on a sour look before slapping himself in the back of the head. "Sorry about that, that was my Thrune side talking. I'm not very fond of him. So, how long do you think it'll be until they return?"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Shrugging her shoulders, she replies to Pylos's question, "I'm not sure. I do hope they're alright. I mean we still don't know who the leader of these thugs is of what kind of person whoever it is is. So it is best we are all extremely careful. Although I have confidence in both Jules and Philip's abilities."

Even after saying that, the Shelynite diva still has worry and concern written on her face.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Mission Impossible Theme:
Jules tried to stay beneath notice and press further into the building. If he could locate Nisha, it would allow a much more precise rescue operation.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33


DM Intervention 1/1

Phillip accidentally steps on a little piece of rubble, making a cracking sound and alerting the giant raven. It cocks it's head, glaring at Phillip and lets out a deep squawk.

Wild Empathy DC 19:

Phillip is able to convince the raven that he's going to back off from it's territory. (This will require you to withdraw).

Failure by less than 5 (DC 15-18): The raven squawks loudly and flaps it's wings in an obvious territorial warning.

Failure by 5 or more (DC 14 or less): The raven snaps it's beak and gets ready to fight.

Jules continues his impossible stealth mission by sneaking up the stairs without any of the Tieflings noticing. Up above, he spots a jet black raven larger than himself leaning at the end of the orphanage's far wall. Additionally, he spies 2 Tieflings up here on the roof of the main church. One of them wears hide armor and carries a sharp scimitar, while the other is slightly smaller and carries lighter leather armor and a hand crossbow. To their backs is the entrance to the bell tower. It's stout oak door looks weathered, but still strong. It has a lock on it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Fighter 2

Uh pretty pretty birdie? Wanna cracker?

Wild Empathy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

I uh..er..ah screw it! Phillip gets ready to get some wings ready for dinner.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Are there any windows? or entrances that aren't that door?


DM Intervention 1/1

There is a broken window half way up, but that's it. If you're interested in climbing, it would require a DC 15. The top of the tower is 40ft., and the window is 20ft. up

Dice Rolls:

Raven Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Phillip Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The large raven caws out and flaps it's wings. It takes to the skies and begins circling overhead. Phillip's turn


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip looks for another building that he can get into and out of dive bomb range. If he sees on, he heads for it.


DM Intervention 1/1

Phillip can either dart into the orphanage, or race back to where Pylos and the rest are. If he races back, it will take 2 turns of running.


M Human Fighter 2

Head back


DM Intervention 1/1

Charge: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The giant raven swoops down after Phillip, narrowly missing as it's beak snaps next to Phillip's arm. It squawks in frustration, then in the distance it hears a high pitched whistle. It swings back and returns to the Humbright.

Jules also hears this whistle. The sound comes from atop the bell tower.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Oh this isn't good...

Can we hear the whistle being blown or do we need to do a perception check?


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Not willing to chance the climb, Jules started making his way back to his compatriots.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31


DM Intervention 1/1

Probably a perception check (DC 15?) though I'm sure Phillip will fill you in on it regardless.

Fortunately, Jules sneaks away just in time, as the rest of the Tieflings start mobilizing after they see the raven and Phillip dart away.

Everyone is now together.


M Human Fighter 2

Well that didn't go as planned. They got giant birds it seems. So they are riled up right now.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera watched as both Jules and Phillip return to the group especially after a large raven tried to attack Phillip.

"So I'm guessing we are about to go into battle," the diva said sarcastically with a smirk.

"I'm guessing you two learn some useful things during your stealth mission, but whatever you learned will have to wait until after we deal with these thugs and their pet bird...wow...that's one big crow...or is that a raven?"

She held her sword in her left hand and the cure light wounds wand in the other.


M Human Fighter 2

I'm going to have to get a bow. Phillip follows.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"If anything they're ready for us now. They are likely holding her in the bell tower beyond."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

A bird isn't likely to want to fight inside of the actual church, so now that sneaking in is out of the question, I vote we kick down the front door. Not like they're going to get any less prepared...


M Human Fighter 2

Works for me, although I was the only one the bird came after so they might think they are safe after I got run off.


DM Intervention 1/1

If you'd like to begin a charge, just let me know. Otherwise, work among yourselves and plan any tactics you'd like. Don't forget to include Vendalfek and Blosodriette. If no one votes anything different, I'll move into the charge in 8-12 hours.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"I agree with Phillip. They may not come after us if they think they've run us off. It might give us an element of surprise. So I think it would be best to see what they do, wait in the shadows," Kethaera told the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos paused and thought for a moment. "Blosodriette, are you able to make someone invisible with you?" he asked, a plan formulating in his mind. "If so, the I suggest either taking one of us in there with you or going in and getting Nisha out."


DM Intervention 1/1

Both Blosodriette and Vendalfek shake their heads. "Sorry Mr. Pylos, they only affect us."

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"We really should have sent one of you in there to scout before they were warned we were here," Pylos muttered angrily in hindsight. It was things like this that would cause their rebellion to fall. "Right, new idea. Vendalfek, go in and find Nisha. I'm sure you'll be able to tell which one she is. Figure out a way to get her free and out of the way without letting the others know you're there. Jules, you get to play scout. Move ahead of us and find ways to alert us to pending ambushes and traps. Blosodriette, you get the best part of all. Sow chaos, have fun, be, dare I say it, impish. Meanwhile, the rest of us will storm the castle and rescue the fair maiden from the forces of evil that have her contained." Looking around and taking a breath, he asked, "Sound like a good plan, gang?"


M Human Fighter 2

Kick in the door, put them on the floor. Sounds good.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Still we must be careful as we still don't know who the leader is. I understand everyone's willingness to kick down the door, and while it might work, we might also end up charging into an ambush or a more powerful foe then we can handle. I know I'm outvoted but still I implore caution is the better path here. And besides, not all of us have any way to deal with an airborne foe and any archers those thugs may have," the diva said, despite knowing that the others were determined to charge at their enemy, she still had to be cautious about this.


DM Intervention 1/1

Blosodriette's eyes brighten considerably, and a mischievous toothy grin slinks across her face. Vendalfek happily salutes before going dark (invisible). "Don't you worry, Pylos sir! Vendalfek is here to save the day!"

Once Jules approaches with one of his 30+ stealth checks, he sees that the Tieflings on the roof are much more alert. They are now actively patrolling the area.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

If they had anything nasty, they'd have brought it out here in pursuit of Phil.

Tarnagius pulls on his shield, draws his sword, and begins walking toward the door, assuming Phil comes along too.

Completely Accurate Representation


M Human Fighter 2

Oh yea! Phillip struts.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules looked to Pylos a little irritated. "I did scout Mr.Thrune, and short of flight I am fairly certain I know where we have to go and where they are holding her. But yes. I will go ahead and signal you with impending issues."

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33

He sent back some hand signals to his group, assuming they could still see him.

Bluff to convey secret message Dc:20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Success Patrol on roof. Approach carefully


DM Intervention 1/1

Map is officially up. Note that we will use floor 1 and 2 at the same time.

Those who do not succeed at a DC 15 Stealth check:
A male Tiefling wearing black, thick leather and wielding a scimitar bellows down from the 2nd floor. "Who goes there? You're tresspassin' on our territory, scum!"

Jules:

You spot a Tiefling hiding on the 2nd floor, laying down to hide himself. They have a hand crossbow poised to shoot.


M Human Fighter 2

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Phillip is the wind! Swoosh!


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius assumes cover behind the doorframe in case there are archers, and says nothing, waiting for one of the more talkative rebels to start attempting to negotiate or cast a spell or launch a projectile.

Say what you want about the nobles back in the capitol, at least their hired hands know what they were doing.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Deciding to respond to the obviously learned tiefling, Pylos shouted up, "Pardon me, my good sir, but I am here to pay my respects to the graves of you and your brethren. It 'twas such a pity about your misfortune, but I shall be sure to place down some lovely flowers!" With that, he moved up to the door and peered inside.


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Sneak: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Dmg: 1d4 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + (5) = 7
Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7DM Intervention

Initiative:

Pylos: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Jules: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Kethaera: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Tarnagius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Phillip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Tieflings: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Vendalfek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Blosodriette: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Sorted Initiative:

1. Jules
2. Tieflings
3. Everyone Else

A tiny crossbow bolt shoots down from the second floor as Tarnagius moves to the door frame. It cleanly pierces right into Tarnagius' chest, though a few inches below his heart. Above, a new Tiefling shows itself hunkered down in cover, armed with a hand crossbow. The original speaker yells out "I said, you're TRESPASSING! Boys! Take em down, we'll make good profits from sellin these ones as slaves."

Jules, you get to go first. You're still hidden (as is Phillip).


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules attempted to move into the compound and up to the Tiefling that was hidden.

I'll move as far as I can.
stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37


DM Intervention 1/1

There's no way for Jules to enter the compound without drawing attention, even with such perfect stealth. If you want to get up to the second floor unseen, you'll have to climb. That or you can try to sneak in through a broken window to the side. I've updated the map with gold rectangles to indicate the broken windows.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

I'll utilize a broken window. Please move me as far as you seem I can. I can't move things from my phone


M Human Fighter 2

Firp, you still with us, Tarn?


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Hand Cross: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Dmg: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 1 = 5
Light Cross: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Dmg: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (5) = 9
Light Cross: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Dmg: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3
Light Cross Confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 8

The Tiefling with the hand crossbow loads a new bolt and fires at Tarnagius, hitting it's mark with pinpoint accuracy. Only a moment later, and one of the Tieflings inside darts over to the broken window and aims his light crossbow directly through to Tarnagius, and again, despite partial cover, Tarnagius gets shot. A crossbow bolt flies through the other window, hitting Kethaera firmly in the kidney. She falls to the ground, clutching her side and bleeding out.

Another Tiefling darts to the front entrance and casts a spell on himself. Around him, the light grows dim, partially concealing the area. The speaker Tiefling up top does the exact same thing.

Everyone's turn. Tarnagius and Kethaera are heavily wounded! HP and conditions are located on 2nd floor map.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Cursing under his breath, Pylos grabbed Kethaera's fallen form and dragged her beneath the tree nearest the building before doing what he could to stop her bleeding.

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Unfortunately his panicky nerves at his situation got the better of him. "We got a woman down!" he cried out to the others.

1,201 to 1,250 of 5,852 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.