Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1,001 to 1,050 of 5,528 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

DM Intervention 1/1

Jules finds Clenchjaw completely knocked out in a corner of the back room. His shirt is stained with ale from a broken mug at his side, and he snores heavily.

Kethaera wows the crowd with her performance, which keeps most of them from fighting with one another. Pylos is given a few glares, but is ultimately left without harassment. Most of the Ravens can't spot anything, but Phillip manages to catch out of the corner of his eye an orange wing, like that of a butterfly. It disappears just as quickly as it appears, making Phillip wonder if he actually saw anything at all, or if the gods were messing with him.


M Human Fighter 2

Saw a glimpse of something, looked like an orange wing. Don't know if it is real but there might be another imp around.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules tried to check Clenchjaw and when he could not wake him he walked back out to the main room. He hopped up on the bar and tried to get Pylos' attention.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Catching sight of Jules hopping around like a monkey on the bar (and wasn't that just a hilarious sight?), Pylos grinned and stopped playing. "Well, old chum," he said to his fellow musician, "it's be grand, but I must make a farewell bow now." Putting words to action, he stepped away and headed over to his halfling companion. "Well met! Are you enjoying this glorious evening as well?"

While waiting for an answer, he muttered under his breath to Blossom, "Have you noticed anything strange here?"


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"Absolutely!" he said with feigned enthusiasm, "Come with me!"

Jules hopped down and walked back to the back room. When Pylos followed he pointed to the unconscious Clenchjaw and said in a concerned tone, "The game is afoot and foul play about. Do you have any of our healing droughts to remedy this?"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Kethaera looks around trying to see if she sees anything amiss as she continues to dance.


DM Intervention 1/1

The bard tips his hat to Pylos in respect, then continues playing.

Any investigation of Clenchjaw reveals that the man is not hurt, but rather fast asleep.

Blosodriette remains on Pylos' shoulder, but inadvertently digs her claws into him. "Apart from the diva? Mmm it appears to be influenced by someone, perhaps with magic? It looks like fun, though. I would be more than happy to partake hehehe."

Kethaera notices a couple of women fighting in the corner. They're punching each other and pulling hair. Next to them, a man drunk off his arse laughs with glee at the situation.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera sighs as she rushes off pulling the women apart and getting them to stop fighting. On the way over she also keeps an eye out for anything unusual hoping to find whoever or whatever did this.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Okay I'm starting to run out of ways to describe Kethaera's speeches to not to fight which is why you're not seeing anymore detailed posts.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius, having kept an eye about his compadres, sees Pylos head to the bar and Kethaera go to break up a fight.

Better keep an eye on the one with the fiend.

Phil, you're on the diva. Let her talk, just make sure she's not gonna wake up naked and broke in an alleyway. I'm gonna follow the Prince.

He points to each group in turn and heads after Pylos, arriving after greetings are exchanged and the "body" has been examined. He immediately shuts the door.

Is he breathing?


M Human Fighter 2

Right. Phillip heads over and keeps scanning the area.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"He's just sleeping, though why I don't know," Pylos said. As Tarnagius arrived, he added, "A little birdy told me that there may be magic about the place causing all this ruckus. Jules, you be got good eyes, see if you can spot someone or something that isn't participating in tonight's revelry."


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"That is precisely what I have been doing since we got here. Try to wake him while I go monitor our wayward diva and try to find the source of this chaos."

Jules walked back out to the main hall where he climbed onto the bar and sat with an empty glass watching over the crowds with feigned happiness.

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


DM Intervention 1/1

Kethaera manages to calm the fight down, as she learns that one of the women called the other fat and ugly.

As Jules exits the back room, the door closes behind him without warning. Inside, Pylos and Phillip suddenly feel exhausted.

Pylos' Will: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Phillip's Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Pylos collapses to the floor in a fit of sleep, but Phillip remains unaffected. Standing in front of him is a tiny dragon the size of a housecat. He is light blue in colour, with light orange wings and tiny horns.

"Oh goosefeathers!" the dragon cries. "That didn't work... you're supposed to be asleep like a little angel hehe."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Phillip's with Kethaera, and now Jules. Did you mean me?

Tarnagius leans over and starts shaking Pylos, while keeping an eye on the dragon.

What are you up to here? You're looking to get yourself in a heap of trouble, little guy.


DM Intervention 1/1
Tarnagius Vashnarstill wrote:

Phillip's with Kethaera, and now Jules. Did you mean me?

Tarnagius leans over and starts shaking Pylos, while keeping an eye on the dragon.

What are you up to here? You're looking to get yourself in a heap of trouble, little guy.

Yes, sorry. My bad. You still pass the will save =D


DM Intervention 1/1

The little dragon laughs playfully "Of course! Nothing like a little rumble tumble bumble for the evening! Hey, you gotta help me out. There's a woman out there who's working super hard against me. If you distract her for me enough that I can get the crowd working, I'll give you one of my lovely vintages."


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip keeps glaring, making sure Kethaera isn't hassled.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Why are you doing this, exactly? What are you getting out of having people beat each other up over nothing?


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

The half-elf finished her dancing, thanking the patrons for their appreciation of her performance as she took a bow.

She told them she would continue with their entertainment after she rested a bit and asked them to not to fight with one another and if they did refrained from brawling, she would make her finale one they wouldn't forget!

Kethaera then went over to Phillip whispering to him if they've had any luck figuring out on who is causing all the trouble.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

"No, mommy, I don't wanna wear the pink dress," Pylos mumbled as he turned over in his sleep.


DM Intervention 1/1

The dragon giggles as he hears Pylos mumble in his sleep. Pylos will slowly start waking up.

"For dinner and a show, of course! I hear that bigginses make large arenas for the same thing, they even gamble their money on the winner. I wish I could see it, but sadly there are none here in Kintargo."


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip shakes his head. No luck just yet.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"I see. And what of the Clenchjaw? Where is he?"

She looked a bit concerned, hoping nothing else bad was going to happen.


M Human Fighter 2

Dunno, stuck near you.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

So you're looking for carnage then? There's a stiff suppressive government out there and gangs roaming the streets. If you're looking for a fight to watch there are dozens more to be had out there.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"I see. So where is Pylos? And have you seen anything odd about?"


M Human Fighter 2

Headed off with Tarn thataway. Phillip points to where Tarn went.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera nodded and whispered to Philip, "Keep an eye out for trouble and come get me if people start brawling so I can quickly break up the fights."

The diva went to where Tarnagius and Pylos had gone to and it was when she saw what was going on. Pylos and Clenchjaw both asleep and Tarnagius talking with what looked like a little dragon with butterfly wings.

Kethaera looked at the faerie dragon for a moment before she smiled and said, "Oh aren't you a cutie!"

She immediately grabbed the little dragon, hugging him (she thinks the creature is a he), and kissing him on the forehead.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Trying to determine if she picks up anything unusual about the faerie dragon

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Trying to see if she knows anything about faerie dragons

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

"So who are you and what are you doing here," she asked the little dragon in a friendly tone of voice smiling at him and scratching his chin while still hugging him.

Well the dragon is in trouble!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Mumbling to himself, words like 'pink' and 'tutu' being able to be heard by the others, Pylos' eyes slowly started opening. The scene that greeted him, that of Kethaera hugging the stuffing out of a stuffed dragon-like creature, wasn't enough to convince him that he had awoken properly just yet, but the hardness of the floor beneath him was enough to get him into a relatively standing position. "So, uh, what's with the new toy, Kethaera?" he asked as he looked around, just now noticing the absence of Blossom from his shoulder.


DM Intervention 1/1

As Kethaera requested, I'll ignore her post

"Dohhh" Says the dragon as he spins around in frustration. "It's not like that! It's just a little brawl, not like the grrrr killing going on. Everyone keeps talking about killing, brutes, Thrune. My man I'm just trying to have a little fun."

Kethaera (and Phillip/Jules if they wish) can approach the door. It isn't locked.

Anyone can make a Diplomacy check to help the dragon understand the situation better.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules greeted Kethaera as she headed for the backroom and motioned her closer so as not to be heard over the rabblerousing. "Clenchjaw has been put to sleep by some trickery. Be on your guard. Something is causing definite mischief here."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera nodded to Jules's words as she decided to go into the back room to see if she could figure out what's going.

The only problem was that upon entering she found Pylos asleep as well and Tarnagius was talking with what looked like a small dragon with butterfly wings.

"I must admit Tarnagius: you and Pylos tend find yourselves in some interesting situations."

She then looked at the little dragon saying with a smile, "And who is this dragon cutie? I'm betting you're the one who's been causing a ruckus haven't you?"

The diva then scratched the creature under the chin.

"You know you almost caused a huge mess. Thrune was planning to shut this place down due to all of the fights and brawls taking place. And I'm afraid that you would had been captured or worse if Thrune had decided to do that. However you seem to be quite good at hiding and playing tricks on people. I think we could find a place for you in our group. And despite having to break up fights I had a lot of fun."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip stays in the bar room.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]
Pylos Thrune wrote:
Mumbling to himself, words like 'pink' and 'tutu' being able to be heard by the others, Pylos' eyes slowly started opening. The scene that greeted him, that of Kethaera hugging the stuffing out of a stuffed dragon-like creature, wasn't enough to convince him that he had awoken properly just yet, but the hardness of the floor beneath him was enough to get him into a relatively standing position. "So, uh, what's with the new toy, Kethaera?" he asked as he looked around, just now noticing the absence of Blossom from his shoulder.

Just reposting this since the change in actions didn't really change enough to warrant a new post.


DM Intervention 1/1

The dragon purrs as Kethaera scratches under his chin. (I've always thought dragons to be much like cats)

When Kethaera explains the situation, his eyes go wide. "Oh no! No no that's not what I wanted. Oh buttermuffins I didn't think they'd do that to this place. I thought they put out the Thrashing Badger because of the Milani priests."

When he sees the blank expressions he explains "Uhm I used to be settled in the Thrashing Badger. I knew lots of folk there. Many of them were faithfuls of Milani, and when Thrune came in he burned the place down. So I moved over here... I'm Vendalfek by the by, a faerie dragon. What kind of group are you suggesting? You're all some of the funnest folk I've seen in a long long time."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera thought for a moment.

Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Seeing if she knows anything about Milani and her followers in Cheliax, particularly in Kintargo.

Kethaera nodded and replied, "Well, you see I'm betting Thrune didn't like the Thrashing Badger due to that. Our group is well..." The half-elf then whispered the name of their group to the faerie dragon, "...the Silver Ravens. Well, it's new form that is. We are currently rebuilding it in the hopes of saving our city and her people from harm."

She smiled at the dragon.

"Nice to meet you Vendalfek. I'm Kethaera, and these are Tarnagius and Pylos."


DM Intervention 1/1

Kethaera knows of the cult of Milani. A CG minor deity of rebellion and freedom, she has never had a strong following. This is likely due to people worshipping her only when oppression and tyranny is afoot. In Kintargo, there are whispers of Milani worshippers, but Kethaera does not know anyone specifically.

"A pleasure to meet you." says Vendalfek, bowing slightly. "I like your group, and your plan. If I can help you with anything, I'd love to! Do you have a secret base? I'd like to move there with my treasure hoard, if that's okay."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera nodded with a smile.

"The pleasure is all ours. And thank you. And certainly, you may move your hoard over to our base. But you must help us by using some of your magic to make my finale out there special."

She grins. "If you can cause some sort of lights to appear, that would be useful. But please, don't cause any more bar fights."


DM Intervention 1/1

"Lights I can do!" He declares proudly. He casts a spell which summons four lights to appear. They dance around, spin, and even coalesces into a rough humanoid figure that can dance as well.

You have now recruited Vendalfek the Faerie dragon. I'll have his benefit to the group up in a moment. You can leave now if you so choose.

Later, as the group is walking along, Blosodriette can be felt landing on Pylos' shoulder. A tiny bit of weight is felt placed into his pocket, and the imp whispers "I got you a present <3"


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

So did you want me to rp Kethaera and the lights to dance for the patrons or would you prefer to move on and just say that they wowed the crowd?


DM Intervention 1/1

Go right ahead, I'll give you the reigns to write whatever you like.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Kethaera smiled as she said, "Then let's give them a finale!"

The diva and the lights began to dance and weave about while singing, giving the crowd in the tavern quite a show.

Dance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Sing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

When she finished, she yelled out bowing to the audience, "Thank all of you for having me! And make sure to leave a large tip to Clenchjaw to thank him as well!"


M Human Fighter 2

Got ourselves quite the zoo here.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules blinked in confusion as the diva emerged from the back room with lights following her. He rolled off the bar and walked back. "I seem to have missed something?"


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius just watches slackjawed as Kethaera manages to grow her menagerie right under his nose.

She's gonna make us unstoppable or get us all murdered. She's known the damn thing for all of a minute? And she tells it all of our secrets?

He pinches his nose and walks out silently.

I need to lie down.


M Human Fighter 2

So what is next for us? We seem to have Clenchjaw's all peaceful.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules rubbed his temples when they were back at the best. "I don't know but we are quickly wearing down the secrecy of the budding rebellion if we go about telling every creature who we are and what we plan."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Oh come on now, Jules. We did learn some useful things and aided the people of Kintargo. Not to mention we recruited someone who can aid us immensely in tripping up Brazillia and his goons. I call that a victory. Now, did anyone learn anything we could do to help the people of Kintargo? I think that by helping our fellow citizens we could potentially draw more allies and even resources."

Kethaera gave Jules a pat on the head, smiling at the halfling.

"I understand you want to keep our rebellion a secret, but we won't gain allies if we don't tell those who might aid us. But if it makes you feel better, maybe we should ask Laria for advice. She has led the Bellflower Network here for a long time so she might have some suggestions and advice. Not all of us, myself especially, know how to properly run a rebellion or a secret organization."

We are back at the Wasp Nest right? If so, then we might need to seek out Laria and ask her for some help.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

"It's just good protocol. When performing secretive actions, do not broadcast your intent. It is why I created the map of patrols. That they may be avoided and our operations kept safe. Allies need to be vetted before approach and questioned to ensure they fit within the organization. You have the imp a harder time than the creature only interested in created chaos for 'play'."

Jules have her a somewhat cranky look.

1,001 to 1,050 of 5,528 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.