Hell's Rebels Adventure Path

Game Master TreasureFox

Fireday, the 14th of Sarenith, 4715AR
Day 6 of the week
WHO DARES CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF THRUNE!?

Underwater Adventure Maps

Loot List
Homebrew Rules
Silver Raven Coffers
The Story So Far


1,151 to 1,200 of 5,848 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

M Human Fighter 2

*WHACK HACK SPLUT!*


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Wait Phillip! Don't kill him! We need to get information first! And besides we can't just go around killing people!"


M Human Fighter 2

Fine, talk quick.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Nodding and getting an idea at the same time, Kethaera then asked the tiefling. "I'm pretty sure you don't want to die and I'm quite certain you don't want him to be the one to kill you. Trust me you don't," she pointed at Phillip, "We just want to know what happened to our friend Nisha."

Kethaera described Nisha to the tiefling thug before saying, "Now if you tell us where she is or if you've seen her, then we won't let him get you. But lie or try to deceive us and trust me my friend here will come looking for you. And you don't want that I'm certain. So be honest. And you'll live. Oh and after telling us, you are to atone for your sins or else well my friend here really doesn't like to be bother having to check up on you to make sure you're being good. He doesn't like his time being wasted. So be truthful and everything will be alright."

The half-elf smiled, hoping Phillip will get the idea.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip licks his knife.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius cleans his sword on the tielfing's clothes.

He then points to Jules and points at the fleeing tielfings, then holds a finger to his lips.

Think that oughta be clear enough. There's no guarantee this one'll talk.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules nodded to Tarnagius and rolled his eyes as he began chasing the teiflings. Oh yes, send the halfling on a foot race. Joy.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos sighed as the battle was over. For the moment, anyway. As a secret group, they were getting into a lot of public spectacles. 'Should probably change that at some point,' he thought to himself as he wandered over to their captured quarry. As the others went into their own version of streetside interrogation, he couldn't help but smirk. While not quite on the level of what a Thrune interrogator could bring, it would probably prove effective none-the-less.


DM Intervention 1/1

The instigator is still alive, just so you know. She's bleeding out.

The tiefling shudders at the sight of Phillip, and replies in earnest. "Listen, listen, I haven't seen her, but I heard the higher ups talk about a Nisha. They said they caught a potion maker, and were gonna get her to make healing stuff for them. They're at the abandoned church."

K.Local 5 or K.Religion 10:

He's talking about the Humbright House, the abandoned church of Aroden.

I'll get the chase set up shortly

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

The lowest roll I can get with K.Local is a 6, so I'm just gonna read the spoiler, if that's alright.

At the tiefling's words, Pylos perked up. "You mean Aroden's old church? I know where that is," he said as he looked around the street. Hearing a groan of pain, his eyes quickly found the still living instigator that started it all. Walking over sedately, with a cocky grin on his face, he kneeled down over her and said, "Well now, someone's been a very naughty girl, haven't they? I'd say that you needed to be spanked, but it seems that you already have. Now then, as your friend over there has already let some of the devils out of the bag, why don't you and I finish the job, eh? Why did you take my good friend Nisha? And if you answer truthfully, I may just be willing to get you healed up."


M Human Fighter 2

Huh, well we best get moving before any of them can raise the alarm.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Alright. So you're talking about the Humbright House then. Thank you for being honest. Now take your friend there to the Church of Shelyn and confess your sins and repent for all of your crimes! Or else he'll come after you!"

Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Kethaera healed the bleeding tiefling's wounds as best as she can and told them both that she would check and see if they did go to the temple to confess to Shelyn their sins in the hopes she'll aid them in finding the path to good and light and love!

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Seeing if she knows more about the Humbright House

She then whispered to Pylos that it would be to let them both go if they were to catch up to Jules.

Phillip don't you dare kill them! We are trying to prove to the Church of Shelyn we aren't thugs!


M Human Fighter 2

*Whistles innocently*


DM Intervention 1/1

The Chase
Objective: Catch the Tieflings before they warn their boss.

For the purposes of this chase, I'm deciding to try out these rules. We may decide to keep them or toss them, but I wanted to give it a shot since I'm not fond of the Paizo chase rules. If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask.

Initiative:

Tieflings: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Tarnagius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Jules: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Vendalfek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Blosodriette: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Sorted Initiative: Everyone goes before the Tieflings

Round 1:
The Tieflings have dashed off through the 10ft. wide alley. There doesn't seem to be any obstacles in the way, but the twists and turns make line of sight impossible to shoot or cast spells. The Tieflings run off at top speed, as do Blosodriette (though she's invisible) and Vendalfek. The two move incredibly fast due to their quick flight.

I need Tarnagius and Jules to choose one of the following actions:
- Top Speed (unimpaired movement)
- Desperate Push (adds Str mod to your movement, but risks fatigue)
- Standard or Move Action (reduces movement, but allows you to make actions)
- Full Round Action (pretty much negates movement, but allows you to make an action)

Positions and Movement:

This will only make sense if you've read the link above.

Position:
- Tieflings: Leader
- Jules: Medium
- Tarnagius: Medium
- Vendalfek: Medium
- Blosodriette: Medium

Movement Bonus:
- Tieflings: +12 each
- Jules: +8
- Tarnagius: +8
- Vendalfek: +24 He moves faster than a horse...
- Blosodriette: +20


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

- Top Speed (+8 I think? Wearing armor, so encumbered tall person?)
- Desperate Push (11)
- Standard or Move Action (4)
- Full Round Action (0)

Tarnagius sheathes his sword and runs after the tieflings, pulling out his bow. Standard action to put it away, draw while moving.


DM Intervention 1/1

Perfect, Tarnagius. You've used the "Standard or Move Action", so if you could roll a d20 and add +4 to it, that'd be great. I'm hoping the dragon and imp don't spoil the show too badly XD


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Ok, let's do this: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Boo-ya-oh.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Top speed
top speed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Tiefling 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Tiefling 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Vendalfek: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (8) + 24 = 32
Blosodriette: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 20 = 36

Round 2
Tiefling 1 Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Tieflings do a remarkable job getting out of there as fast as possible. They deftly weave between buildings, and reach a long stretch of alley before it hits the main road. Tarnagius switches his weapons around, but doing so really limited his ability to see where his quarry was headed. All he can do now is follow Jules and Vendalfek as he desperately tries to keep up. Jules fares little better, as a foot race is particularly difficult for Halfling legs.

However, just as the Tieflings begin to think that they're really winning, a female imp manifests near the closest Tiefling. She whispers a little something in the Tiefling's ear "You look so tired, why don't you lie down for a minute?" to which the Tiefling replies "Oh yes, that would be good." She lies down in the alley, completely oblivious to the race. Blosodriette can't help but laugh hysterically.

Vendalfek passes her yelling "Good job! I'll catch the other one!" as he high-fives her. The little dragon maneuvers perfectly, darting faster than a well-trained horse.

The second Tiefling is about to enter a large crowd in order to get to the other side. It looks like she's going to try to just dodge through them.

Jules and Tarnagius, the rules state that you're both out of the race. However, fret not. You can still follow Blosodriette and Vendalfek. If you would like, you can grab the napping Tiefling (though that will guarantee you to be out of the race).

You can attempt to get through the crowd in a variety of ways. I'm providing you with a list of possible actions, but feel free to improvise or come up with another idea. Just as a note, since our imp and dragon can both fly with perfect mobility, they will ignore this obstacle.

Ways to get through the crowd:

- Intimidate check: Free action, DC 15
- Diplomacy check: Full round action, DC 20
- Overrun check: Free action, DC 15
- Acrobatics check: Free action, DC 15


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules skidded to a halt as he found the trifling sleeping in the alley. He gestured for Tarnagius to keep going saying, "Go! I'll secure this one."

He set to the sleeping trifling and went to bind her feet as she slept.


M Human Fighter 2

So, let's try to find Jules and Tarn. Phillip will head out when the others are ready.


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius runs to the crowd, past Jules.

MOVE! OUT OF THE WAY!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

When they don't part he notches an arrow and shouts again.

SERIOUSLY, MOVE!


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Tiefling Acro: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
I'll consider Tarnagius' notching an arrow to give him the +2 needed to pass the obstacle, but in return lower his movement to "take move/standard action"
Tarnagius Move: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Blosodriette Move: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Vendalfek Move: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (3) + 24 = 27
Tiefling Move: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

The crowd swiftly darts out of the way as Tarnagius draws an arrow. In the distance, he gets a momentary glance as the Tiefling rounds a corner and starts heading south. Vendalfek is directly behind her, homing in like a hornet, with Blosodriette visible and not far behind.

Jules gets all the time he wants to make sure that the Tiefling is secured.

Back at the fight, the Tiefling who was spared gets up and wakes his companion. The two of them heave the female leader and begin shuffling. "The one with Shelyn?" one Tiefling asks the other. "Well, better that than the other ones. Asmodeus won't offer service, the Golden Veils charges too much, and I never want to go into the Shadowsquare ever again. That place gives me the creeps."

Kethaera, Phillip, and Pylos make their way down the alley, only to find Jules tying up the sleeping Tiefling just in the distance.

Positions:

1. The Tiefling (Leader)
2. Vendalfek (Short)
3. Blosodriette (Medium)
4. Tarnagius (Long) Yes you're back in the race

No obstacle this round

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos looked at his halfling companion tying up one of the fleeing tieflings currently snoozing on the ground and quirked an eyebrow. "I must say, I didn't think you'd be into this kind of stuff, Jules. Rather kinky, even if on the light side of that scale."


M Human Fighter 2

Kuthite halfling? Now I have seen everything. Phillip mimes shooting himself with a crossbow.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"That's good. Just remember to work hard in redeeming yourselves and Shelyn will bless you and reward you for your hard work," the half-elf said to the tieflings before they went to the temple of Shelyn. It felt good to help people find the path to hope, love, and joy! Maybe she should have become a priestess of Shelyn instead of a diva.

After they met up with Jules and she saw Jules tying up the tiefling, she rolled her eyes and said, "Remind me to keep all rope away from you Jules. And if you do have rope on hand I'm staying away from you."

She crouched down and said over her shoulder to the others, "Remember let me do the talking. And Phillip remember, you're my mean interrogator and I'm the nice one."

She patted the tied up tiefling on the cheek in order to wake her up.

"Wakey Wakey, time to wake up."


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius immediately goes into an all-out sprint.

Desperate Push: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Fortitude: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Oh my god.


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules rolled his eyes as the other caught up. "Mr. Vashnarstill is still in pursuit with the Dragon and Imp. Someone needs to catch up with him."

Jules pointed in the direction they ran. "If you are done mocking a necessary precaution to a violent captive, I suggest we handle this matter quickly."


DM Intervention 1/1

Dice Rolls:

Tiefling: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Vendalfek: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (10) + 24 = 34
Sorry Tarnagius, my dice and your dice just can't get along

In nothing short of miraculous, the Tiefling bursts forth at full speed in a desperate attempt to dodge the hornet dragon. She leaves Tarnagius in the dust, so far out of sight that he cannot spot either racer. However, just as Tarnagius crosses the road he spots Blosodriette smack against an invisible wall at full speed. She flops to the ground completely stunned.

The rest of this chase will take place behind the scene. You'll eventually find out who won or lost later.


DM Intervention 1/1

At the same time, Pylos feels a sudden tug in his pocket that nearly knocks him over. The tied up female tiefling wakes up to Kethaera's call and grits her teeth. She seems far from pleased.


M Human Fighter 2

Phillip grrrs at the tiefling. Calm yourself right down girl.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Now, now, no need to be aggressive...yet," Kethaera says to Phillip, winking at him.

Turning back to the female tielfing, the half-elven diva says, "So, it seems that you have taken a friend of ours from us. That wasn't very nice now, and look where it got you?" She smirks a bit before continuing, "As you can see, this big fella right here isn't too happy about it. Well, we all aren't happy about that, but he has...well...let's just say he has some really bad anger issues. Issues you don't want to mess with, and unfortunately, kidnapping our friends is one of those issues. Now, I know you don't want him to unleash all of that bottled up rage and anger at you, and trust me you don't, so it would be wise to tell us where our friend is and who is your leader and why you attacked us...in any order you like. If you do and you're telling us the truth--oh he doesn't like dishonesty either so don't bothering lying--we'll let you go, but you have to give up this life of crime and thuggery, and go seek redemption from the Church of Shelyn. Unlike whoever your boss is and two of the other churches, and you know whom I'm talking about, the Church of Shelyn will be willing to help you turn your life around. And I don't think you want to go back to being a criminal because my big friend here with the major anger management problems doesn't like criminals either, so it would be in your best interest to go seek the love and mercy of the Eternal Rose."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Sorry Phillip that I'm making you look like the big bad guy who will kill someone just for littering. :(


M Human Fighter 2

I don't......as far as you know.


DM Intervention 1/1

Less likely littering, but maybe for existing.

The Tiefling sits up and looks to her captors. "Only the bosses know who the big boss is. We're set up at the Humbright right now, and he's on the roof above. We just call him the big boss, and he sends his orders down from the other bosses. There's only like... 3 bosses who've seen him. He told us to steal from the townsfolk, anyone who seems wealthy. He also said to kill anyone looking for the alchemist Nisha. We don't kill, you know, just take coin. We're just trying to get by when there aren't jobs for our kind. Your friend's in the Humbright, kept on the roof probably."

Kethaera senses that the Tiefling is being honest. She does seem hesitant at giving up her life of crime, however.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Smiling a bit, Kethaera thanks the tiefling, saying after noticing the woman's being a bit hesitant to give up a life of crime, "I appreciate you being honest, but I think you should give up being a criminal. Trust me, life can get hard at times, but thankfully Shelyn has taught me to never give up on hope as there will always be those who do love and care about you. And Shelyn loves everyone...even those who are evil as she hopes that they will turn away from wickedness and bask in the loving embrace of good. Besides, the Church can help you find jobs and teach you skills to have a better life. Kintargo is after all a city of the arts, and Shelyn is the goddess of the arts as well as love, so I'm sure her priests can help you out."

Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Trying to see if Thrune has anything to do with anything bad that has happened lately for tieflings besides probably targeting the Cloven Hoof Society

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius walks over to where the imp fell and examines the invisible wall she must have run into.

Get up, imp. You may be needed.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Pylos suddenly jerked back, a powerful tugging on his pockets nearly pulling him down. Looking around wildly, he reached in to see what may have caused the strange sensation. "Well, that's just odd," he muttered to himself.


DM Intervention 1/1

All Pylos has in that pocket is Blosodriette's contract.

Tarnagius cannot sense any wall or barrier near Blosodriette. "Uhg. That one hurt..." the Imp complains before resuming her invisibility. "I completely forgot about my limit."

Kethaera doesn't know anything in particular about relations between the Thrunes and Tieflings, but she obviously knows that Tieflings are widely considered second-class citizens. Even free Halflings tend to have better luck landing a stable job than a Tiefling. Kethaera also has a suspicion that Barzillai is responsible for having the Cloven Hoof close, but there's no proof to back that up.

The Tiefling still hesitates, but says "Well, I guess I could give it a shot."


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"That's good to hear. Jules untie her so she can be on her way to the Church of Shelyn," Kethaera said.

After the tiefling has left the half-elf told the others, "I'm not sure what the relations between House Thrune and tieflings are, but I do know that tieflings are treated as second class citizens and that even free halflings can get a better job than a more qualified tiefling. Ummm...no offense Jules."

She then turned to Phillip and said, "Thank you for helping me out and for not killing them. Sometimes, a bit of kindness can take you far. But thank you for assisting me. You're not that bad Phillip."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Swashbuckler(Mysterious Avenger) 3 | HP [30/30] | AC 15, FF 12, T 13 | Fort +1, Ref +6, Will +1 | Init +5 | Perception +5 | Panache [3/3] | Charmed Life [3/3]

Worried about his impish friend, Pylos let the others know he was headed in the direction the others went and took off. Ducking and dodging through the crowds, he eventually made his way to find Tarnagius kneeling over Blosodriette. "You alright, Blossom?" he asked worriedly.


M Human Fighter 2

No problem at all, sweet summer child.


DM Intervention 1/1

The Imp starts fading back into her invisibility, but Pylos does catch a smile from her before hand. "Yes, Mr. Pylos. I forgot the limits of my contract you see. My apologies for not catching the tiefling girl, but I did catch the other one."

To the Humbright, correct?


M Human Fighter 2

Ayup.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

Might as well. I do hope that our faerie dragon and Tarnagius are okay


Male Human Fighter (Tactician) 4
Stuff:
HP 39/49; Initiative +4; AC/Touch/FF 21/13/18; Fort/Ref/Will 7/5/2; CMD 17; Perception 0

Tarnagius kicks the stones in the road and puts his bow away.

Damned horn-headed mite. It seems we have no choice but to hope the other little flyer can catch that fleeing one. Pylos, did the bound one reveal anything?


DM Intervention 1/1

"Horn headed mite? I must admit, that's a new one. I am damned of course, I have to travel with you, tee hee." Blosodriette giggles as Pylos feels her perch on his shoulder.

It is only a short way to the Humbright that Pylos and Tarnagius come across a very happy faerie dragon sitting atop the back of a sleeping Tiefling. He looks like he's king of the world. The others catch up within a minute or two.

The Humbright House:

For the purposes of planning, I'll give you a very basic visualization of the Humbright house. The building itself is made entirely of stone, with tinted glass windows (most of which are broken). One side of the Humbright was a one-story orphanage, while the other was a two-story church. At the top of the church, there is a tall bell tower. Although it used to have a huge brass bell, it was melted down during the civil war for extra metal. The roof itself is flat, not angled, and has rusted iron railings to keep people from falling off.

The whole thing should look like an eyesore. Broken windows, rotted wood, piles of garbage, and broken doors. It used to be a church of prominence and respect, now completely shunned and abandoned.


Skills:
Acrobatics7, Bluff9, Paintings6, Diplomacy16, Arcana8, History7, Local7, Local (local art or music scene)9, Nobility6, Planes6, Religion7, Linguistics7, Perc7, Dance9, Percussion12, Sing12, Sense Motive5, Spellcraft8
Half-Elf
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 32/32, Low-light vision; Per +7, AC18, T 12, FF 16, Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +6, +2 vs. enchantment spells and effects, +1 saving throws against fear effects, Base Atk +3, CMB +4, CMD 16
Female Bard (Songhealer, Chelish Diva) 4

"Looks like our little dragon here proved much better at chasing down thugs in need of redemption than you are Tarnagius," Kethaera teased the nobleman.

Kethaera then looked at the Humbright House, staring at it for a while before saying, [b]"It's sad that such a place of respect and worship has fallen into such a state of neglect and loneliness.

She decided to wake up the sleeping tiefling as soon as Jules tied the thug up. Nothing wrong with playing it safe.


M Human Fighter 2

So the sneaky types could scout in say through the orphange and be followed by the non tiptoers


Skills:
Acrobatics: +11; Bluff: +9; Diplomacy:+10; Disable Device: +9; Disguise: +9; Escpe Artist: +9; K: History: +7; K: Local: +6; K: Nobility +7; Linguistics: +8; Perception: +8; Sense Motive +4; Sleight of Hand: +7; Stealth: +18
HP: 27/27 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | AC: 16 | Touch: 14 | FF: 13 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +2 (+2 vs fear)

Jules scoffed at Kethaeras job talk. "I run my own business, ms. Nightbreeze. But thank you." He teased.

Once they were at the Humbright:

"Mr.Gastonne is right. A reconnoiter is a good idea before we rush in."


M Human Fighter 2

Sneaking the night away: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

1,151 to 1,200 of 5,848 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TreasureFox's Hell's Rebels Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.