The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


5,951 to 6,000 of 6,416 << first < prev | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | next > last >>

Low-level adventures, you say? Anyone interested in playing #10-01 Oathbreakers Die? If so, put your name in the hat here.

I'll run both a high tier and a low tier table if there's enough interest. You can enter characters for both tiers, but please note which you prefer in case you are randomly selected for both.

Selection will happen Thursday evening; game(s) will kick off on Monday, 5/20.

Scarab Sages

Is it 'evergreen' (at least for 1st-level characters)? I've already got a character presently playing that.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
I'm Hiding In Your Closet wrote:
Is it 'evergreen' (at least for 1st-level characters)? I've already got a character presently playing that.

Oathbreakers Die is not evergreen, sorry.

Scarab Sages

Well, sharks; I'll hold out for something else, then.


Is Curse of the Crimson Throne part 1 an evergreen? I always am a bit confused by it.

Shadow Lodge

As a 1-2 Tier module, it is replayable.

Silver Crusade

I think that it is re-playable. That would be a great module to be run through.

Scarab Sages

Never done that!


Rather than turn anyone away, I have decided to run two more tables of What the Helms Hide, dividing up the tables by apparent subtier preference than by than lottery.

The following should please dot in here for likely subtier 1-2:

philipjcormier
Ynam
I'm Hiding In Your Closet
Hawthwile

The following should please dot in here for likely subtier 4-5:
EvilMinion
Hrothdane
Victor Mordenheim
kuey
-Karma

There is still a spot or two open at each table for any others who want to join. These "late" spots will be given out first-posted, first-seated. Start date for each table is Wednesday May 15th

Liberty's Edge

GM Valen wrote:


The following should please dot in here for likely subtier 4-5:
EvilMinion
Hrothdane
Victor Mordenheim
kuey
-Karma

There is still a spot or two open at each table for any others who want to join. These "late" spots will be given out first-posted, first-seated. Start date for each table is Wednesday May 15th

Posted in discussion!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'd be willing to run an evergreen once my outpost tables conclude. As it is, I just have too many games I'm running, and picking up another seems highly irresponsible. I'm partial to confirmation and consortium compact, but if there's a module or something else you'd prefer I can do that too. I've done crypt of the everflame, godsmouth heresy, and a bunch of others. I'm not running a spire level 1 run on here, and I'd think not a thornkeep, but let me know if you have any other preferences.

Grand Lodge

I've been considering dipping back into GMing some PFS in the near future. I don't mind running some low-tier games, but I don't particularly enjoy running Evergreens, so it probably won't be one of those. I think my next game will still be Starfinder but after that gets going and my plate clears a bit more I'll probably kick off a PFS game.


GM Valen wrote:

Rather than turn anyone away, I have decided to run two more tables of What the Helms Hide, dividing up the tables by apparent subtier preference than by than lottery.

The following should please dot in here for likely subtier 1-2:

philipjcormier
Ynam
I'm Hiding In Your Closet
Hawthwile
[/QUOTE

Final spots taken by:
caps
Waggi

GM Valen wrote:

The following should please dot in here for likely subtier 4-5:

EvilMinion
Hrothdane
Victor Mordenheim
kuey
-Karma

Final spot has been taken by:

Ilathor Valmaxian

GM Valen wrote:
There is still a spot or two open at each table for any others who want to join. These "late" spots will be given out first-posted, first-seated. Start date for each table is Wednesday May 15th

Both tables are now full. Recruitment is closed.


I just read the review of what the helm hides and it sounds pretty awesome


Unfortunately, I've already played in this set of quests, and I'm reasonably sure that they are not repeatable.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

They are repeatable at 1st level; you can only play them once above first level.


Paging Gary Pepper (or anyone who can contact them beyond a PM), please report to Tempest Cay for your mandatory vacation time!


Names have been drawn for Oathbreakers Die. Please check in at the low tier table here if you are:

grimdog73 as TBD
fromthedepths as Gint Soddlong
caps as TBD
philipjcormier as TBD
Banesama as Nuethro Hisk
GM Aarvid as Ecthelien

And please check in at the high tier table here if you are:

Blaydsong as Solumn Akinaces
Woodenman as TBD
TColMaster as Nargal Bor
Noral as Toral
zer0darkfire as Manus Blackhand
wydroe as Cuethric

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest!


With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

Sovereign Court

GM PaleDim wrote:

With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

I could go on shattered shield. Or if there are other preferences I have a lvl 4 paladin/oracle that is ready for a go.

Grand Lodge

GM PaleDim wrote:

With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

GM PaleDim you have PM.

Liberty's Edge

GM PaleDim wrote:

With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

Shattered shield was really fun, I would love to play another one of your campaigns if you don't mind doing a low level tier.

Dark Archive

Grandmaster TOZ wrote:
As a 1-2 Tier module, it is replayable.

Clarity question: is it strictly only modules that *are* 1-2 that are replayable, or e.g., could a 1-5 be replayed at level 1 as long as it's being played in the low tier (1-2)?

Liberty's Edge

PaleDim wrote:


Clarity question: is it strictly only modules that *are* 1-2 that are replayable, or e.g., could a 1-5 be replayed at level 1 as long as it's being played in the low tier (1-2)?

Only certain 1-5 scenarios are repayable at level one...like 10-16 (if the scenario is a group of quests)

Shadow Lodge

PaleDim wrote:
Grandmaster TOZ wrote:
As a 1-2 Tier module, it is replayable.
Clarity question: is it strictly only modules that *are* 1-2 that are replayable, or e.g., could a 1-5 be replayed at level 1 as long as it's being played in the low tier (1-2)?

Here is the specific text.

Roleplaying Guild Guide Glossary wrote:
Evergreen Adventure: Evergreen adventures are those that a player may replay (or be the GM for) any number of times at a certain level and still earn full rewards. Unless otherwise noted, you treat any Tier 1–2 (not Tier 1–5) adventures with 1st-level PCs as evergreen; you can earn credit with a 2nd-level PC for that adventure only once

Tier 1-5 adventures are excluded, as they have subtier 1-2 but are not Tier 1-2. The Tier 1-5 quests are new exceptions and the guide should hopefully be updated to cover them explicitly in the future.

Dark Archive

Got it, thank you!


Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a replacement GM for a 6-99 True Dragons of Absalom group on these forums. As you might recall, True Dragons requires the GM to have one of the following:

  • Five Stars
  • Four Stars and be a Venture Lieutenant in Organized Play
  • Three Stars and be a Venture Captain in Organized Play

    This makes it challenging to find a replacement. If you are willing / interested, please PM me.

    Hmm


  • OG3 wrote:
    GM PaleDim wrote:

    With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

    I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

    I could go on shattered shield. Or if there are other preferences I have a lvl 4 paladin/oracle that is ready for a go.

    How would you feel if I ran it in CORE? Would you still be game?


    Uroon wrote:
    GM PaleDim wrote:

    With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

    I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

    Shattered shield was really fun, I would love to play another one of your campaigns if you don't mind doing a low level tier.

    How would you feel about Master of the Fallen Fortress in CORE mode (so the Uroon character specifically wouldn't be eligible). Do you have any core characters available or were you wanting to continue with this character?

    It's okay if not, this is just a fast option for me to be up and running quickly if so. I'm still kicking around some other options.

    Grand Lodge

    GM PaleDim wrote:
    OG3 wrote:
    GM PaleDim wrote:

    With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

    I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

    I could go on shattered shield. Or if there are other preferences I have a lvl 4 paladin/oracle that is ready for a go.
    How would you feel if I ran it in CORE? Would you still be game?

    I would decline at that point but I know people are starving for CORE games around here so I'm totally ok with that.


    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

    I am a member of a group of Pathfinders that have been running through the Season 4 scenarios for the past several months. We recently had some attrition from the group, and are looking for 1 or 2 replacement Pathfinders.

    Most of the group has been together since their first scenario, but they just got 6th XP, making them ready for level 3. The group has a ranged-type slayer, a paladin, an oracle, a bomb-tossing alchemist, and a summoner/eidolon team. Generally one of those is running as GM, which has been rotating from the outset. Ideally, the team needs a trap-finder/disabler or more front line help.

    GM Cwethan is taking on the next scenario which will be 04-02 In Wrath's Shadow at low tier (3-4). If you are interested, please PM. Will review on a first come first serve basis with the rest of the group for suitability.

    Grand Lodge

    I have Declan, an Arcanist/Rogue going for Arcane Trickster. He is at 5XP now.

    Liberty's Edge

    GM PaleDim wrote:
    Uroon wrote:
    GM PaleDim wrote:

    With outpost over I'm thinking about what to run next. I've got the year of the sky key, master of the fallen fortress, honors echo, the shattered shield, and the cost of enlightenment.

    I'll decide and begin preparing this weekend, but I'm open to requests as well.

    Shattered shield was really fun, I would love to play another one of your campaigns if you don't mind doing a low level tier.

    How would you feel about Master of the Fallen Fortress in CORE mode (so the Uroon character specifically wouldn't be eligible). Do you have any core characters available or were you wanting to continue with this character?

    It's okay if not, this is just a fast option for me to be up and running quickly if so. I'm still kicking around some other options.

    I do have other characters available but no core.


    GM Hmm wrote:

    Hello Everyone,

    I am looking for a replacement GM for a 6-99 True Dragons of Absalom group on these forums. As you might recall, True Dragons requires the GM to have one of the following:

  • Five Stars
  • Four Stars and be a Venture Lieutenant in Organized Play
  • Three Stars and be a Venture Captain in Organized Play

    This makes it challenging to find a replacement. If you are willing / interested, please PM me.

    Hmm

  • Replacement found. I love this community! I had not one but three offers from generous GMs wanting to help the True Dragons Table.

    ★ --- ★ --- ★ --- ★

    So now I'm going to hit you guys up again. A GM that is dealing with real life issues has asked me if anyone would be willing to see his Rise of the Runelords (campaign mode) group through the second half of Book 2, Misgivings. It would be nice if we could find someone willing to do the whole AP, but if not... I'd like to see the group at least get their chronicle sheets for Book 2.

    If you're willing to help a group that is mid-book finish the book they are on, that would be great!

    Thanks!

    Hmm


    I would have thrown my name in that hat, but alas only 4 stars and just a VA.

    Sovereign Court

    Is there anyone willing to GM Shores of Heaven?


    I've had some request, unfortunately with some campaign mode mismatch (that is, a GM can only get credit per campaign mode per scenario).

    I'm going to go ahead and put out a feeler for what would be the simplest thing for me to do next, which is a CORE table of each of:

    * Master of the Fallen Fortress (evergreen/replayable at level 1)
    * The Shattered Shield

    I am using the spreadsheet method (lol), because I want to be sure I have enough interest to create the tables. SO, if you are interested in either of the above, please sign up here.

    I will run one or both that gets 4+ CORE players. Whether or not these work out, I have some separate plans for after this, but I'm going to take it slow and watch my bandwidth so that players don't suffer.

    Aside: I hope that with 2nd edition coming there are some humble mega-bundles that net me more than the year of the sky key plus random extras (lol).


    GeraintElberion wrote:
    Is there anyone willing to GM Shores of Heaven?

    I can do that. It's super fun. Anyone can express interest here, but I'll get a proper recruitment up in a few hours. Standard or Core?


    Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

    I’d like to grab a standard or core slot, if that is possible, Blake! I’ve heard good things about it.

    Scarab Sages

    I'm hoping to play PFS 8-04 Wardens of Sulfur Gultch (10-11 tier) with my wizard if there is enough interest.


    I'd love to get in on some more Core action if Shattered Shield isn't starting for a bit as my beloved Ironshanks is currently escorting a snoring man in his bed clothes.

    If it is starting soon then please consider him for your future core meatshield needs.

    Grand Lodge

    Jassinaria Kelliandon wrote:
    I'm hoping to play PFS 8-04 Wardens of Sulfur Gultch (10-11 tier) with my wizard if there is enough interest.

    If there's room for a ranger, I know someone who could help. *points at self*


    Massee wrote:

    I'd love to get in on some more Core action if Shattered Shield isn't starting for a bit as my beloved Ironshanks is currently escorting a snoring man in his bed clothes.

    If it is starting soon then please consider him for your future core meatshield needs.

    I have no idea how quickly the space will fill. What's your ETA there?

    Sovereign Court

    GM Blake wrote:
    GeraintElberion wrote:
    Is there anyone willing to GM Shores of Heaven?
    I can do that. It's super fun. Anyone can express interest here, but I'll get a proper recruitment up in a few hours. Standard or Core?

    In for standard.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    OK. Here is the formal recruitment thread for PFS 9-06: Shores of Heaven

    GeriantElberion and Gerald, please post in that thread too as a sign of commitment.

    Thanks!

    EDIT: OG3 too. :)


    GM PaleDim wrote:
    Massee wrote:

    I'd love to get in on some more Core action if Shattered Shield isn't starting for a bit as my beloved Ironshanks is currently escorting a snoring man in his bed clothes.

    If it is starting soon then please consider him for your future core meatshield needs.

    I have no idea how quickly the space will fill. What's your ETA there?

    Half way through at most, so a couple/three weeks anyhow. Thanks for the thought.

    Silver Crusade

    I am led to believe that if I am looking for PFS games, I should look here? I am new to PFS.


    Ate wrote:
    I am led to believe that if I am looking for PFS games, I should look here? I am new to PFS.

    Welcome Ate. Yes this is the right place. Take a look for games that are opening up. New player's are often given priority to get into games.

    Take a look at the articles posted at the top of the page. PbP is a slightly different animal than RL games. This will give you a good foundation when you find a game.

    Good luck, and again welcome.

    Sovereign Court

    Ate wrote:
    I am led to believe that if I am looking for PFS games, I should look here? I am new to PFS.

    Sure is. There is a low tier game brewing here: Shores of Heaven

    Post to the thread with a PFS-legal character and well get started soon.

    I'm assuming some level of Pathfinder knowledge. I recommend reading the PFS guide thoroughly as this dictates the special rules for running in PFS.

    Have fun!

    Silver Crusade

    Would there be room for me as well? I have a ranger that I would like to try. I have played D and D and Pathfinder for a long time. Never done PFS before bt it sounds fun and welcoming.

    5,951 to 6,000 of 6,416 << first < prev | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate! (ongoing PFS recruitment) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.