The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


5,851 to 5,900 of 6,547 << first < prev | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | next > last >>

We're looking to fill one spot for #3-19 The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment for a character who can't make it.

It will be low tier and mostly 1st come 1st served. I reserve the right to bypass characters if there's too much overlap with a character class we already have and if a newbie throws their hat in the ring 2nd or 3rd, we'll give them a chance.

Recruitment thread is here.


Aaand...recruitment closed.


GM chadius wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm running the two-parter Mysteries Under Moonlight as two standard (not core) PFS scenarios. This game is for level 3-7 characters.

10-5

10-7

The game has already started, but one of the PCs had to drop out and another PC won't be able to play part 2. So I'm looking for 1 to 2 replacement PCs to join part 1. You should be ready to play immediately.

The party consists of:
Cleric 6
Paladin 4
Swashbuckler/Bard/Sleuth 5
Kineticist 6

Please click here and by tomorrow I'll pick the lucky PCs.

Man, that was fast.

Recruitment closed.

Sovereign Court

I keep hearing good things about Night March of Kalkamedes. Anyone willing to run that soon now that Outpost is about over?

Silver Crusade

It was a lot of fun, but I might have to run it for my local lodge or I would like to take a stab at doing it on PbP.


Actually, I've been really wanting to run Night March of Kalkamedes. It was a blast to play, and I'm excited to run it. :)

Give me a few moments to set up a recruitment thread.


Night March Recruitment.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Any chance someone would consider running a CORE version of Night March?

Grand Lodge

"Aye! Moar Core!" Shakes his old man fist angrily.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Night March CORE Recruitment thread and sign up sheet.

Slots reserved for Korum and Magee (or other characters as they prefer).


Core table is filled! Will the following please come check in at the discussion thread:

Trishadow
Ironshanks Magee
Bemmer Anvilbrow
Seebonickk
Zordlon Moonsilver
Flaith

Grand Lodge

Argh!


Xathos of Varisia wrote:
Argh!

If there is enough interest for a second table, I could be convinced to run two at once.

Grand Lodge

GM Rinaldo wrote:
Xathos of Varisia wrote:
Argh!
If there is enough interest for a second table, I could be convinced to run two at once.

You can count me in on that!


Xathos of Varisia wrote:
GM Rinaldo wrote:
Xathos of Varisia wrote:
Argh!
If there is enough interest for a second table, I could be convinced to run two at once.
You can count me in on that!

Drop your name on the sign up sheet!

Grand Lodge

GM Rinaldo wrote:
Xathos of Varisia wrote:
GM Rinaldo wrote:
Xathos of Varisia wrote:
Argh!
If there is enough interest for a second table, I could be convinced to run two at once.
You can count me in on that!
Drop your name on the sign up sheet!

Done! Thank you!


Night march standard is all filled up!

Dolora Oldfur
OG3's Character
Mythryndyr
Angie Sen
Jian-Wei Ai
and whoever Michael Hallet is bringing.

Do the thing!

Here!


GM Poblano Pepper wrote:
Hey all, it has been quite sometime been thinking about jumping back into running PbP again and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in playing a full run of Season six (6) or Season (7)?

I would love a complete run of Season six (6) or Season (7)

The Exchange

I've got a 1.1 Paladin looking for group.

Scarab Sages

I've got several 1st-, 2nd-, and 3rd-level characters in need of ADVENTURE!

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is there any GM that can run one of this?

S01-45 Delirium's Tangle (1-5)
S01-47 The Darkest Vengeance (1-5)
S02-13 Murder on the Throaty Mermaid (1-5)
S04-15 The Cyphermage Dilemma (1-5)
S07-12 The Twisted Circle (1-5)
S07-22: Bid for Alabastrine (1-5)
S08-01: Portent's Peril (1-5)
S08-05: Ungrounded but Unbroken (1-5)
S08-06: Reaping What We Sow (1-5)


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I’m finishing up Outpost adventures now and would be willing to tackle some of the adventures listed by neodam as I have been running a strip of them locally and would like to expand to PBP DMing.

Ill tackle the first one ‘Delirium’s Tangle’ to start and I’ll get something open tomorrow.

Silver Crusade

That sounds great! I have a couple of level 2 characters sitting on the bench who are 1 XP away from level 3: a standard hunter and a core monk.


I would be interested in delirium’s tangle in either standard or core.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Would anyone be willing to run the Glories of the Past trilogy from season 4? Tier 8-9 please. I am trying to finish GM Harker's Season 4 Campaign in his honor with the character I was playing in it.


Also keen to play Glories

Liberty's Edge

Throw me in the hat for Tier 8-9 game as well please!

Dark Archive

I could get in on that Delirium action. My available characters are all standard/non-core.

Scarab Sages

Quiella wrote:
Would anyone be willing to run the Glories of the Past trilogy from season 4? Tier 8-9 please. I am trying to finish GM Harker's Season 4 Campaign in his honor with the character I was playing in it.

You may count me back in, if so.


I'm Hiding In Your Closet wrote:
Quiella wrote:
Would anyone be willing to run the Glories of the Past trilogy from season 4? Tier 8-9 please. I am trying to finish GM Harker's Season 4 Campaign in his honor with the character I was playing in it.
You may count me back in, if so.

I would love to join that too! I would have to play a pregen though. Shardra would be very fitting. :-)

Shadow Lodge

Quiella wrote:
Would anyone be willing to run the Glories of the Past trilogy from season 4? Tier 8-9 please. I am trying to finish GM Harker's Season 4 Campaign in his honor with the character I was playing in it.

I can do that.

HERE is the recruitment thread.

Silver Crusade

Thanks DM Elan Morin!


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Folks

I have the thread open for Delirium's Tangle and expecting the following people from expressions of interest above:

-neodam
-Warah
-DW7
-PaleDim

Standard run, PFS, etc.

We'll take the next two volunteers as well by timestamp and then get rolling.

Recruitment Thread.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
DM jwert02 wrote:

Folks

I have the thread open for Delirium's Tangle and expecting the following people from expressions of interest above:

-neodam
-Warah
-DW7
-PaleDim

Standard run, PFS, etc.

We'll take the next two volunteers as well by timestamp and then get rolling.

Recruitment Thread.

I think we have the full six now if the original four still want the spots. We'll open up for some others if no shows.

Thanks!


neodam wrote:

Is there any GM that can run one of this?

S01-45 Delirium's Tangle (1-5)
S01-47 The Darkest Vengeance (1-5)
S02-13 Murder on the Throaty Mermaid (1-5)
S04-15 The Cyphermage Dilemma (1-5)
S07-12 The Twisted Circle (1-5)
S07-22: Bid for Alabastrine (1-5)
S08-01: Portent's Peril (1-5)
S08-05: Ungrounded but Unbroken (1-5)
S08-06: Reaping What We Sow (1-5)

Would be keen to jump in on any of these. I have a Lvl 1.1 Gnome Alchemist (Cordon) that I would love to play. Can do any except S02-13 Murder on the Throaty Mermaid (1-5).

Liberty's Edge

If anyone is running a new low tier game and doesn't mind a new player. A player called Nephits is looking for his first RPG/PBP experience. He just missed the boat by a few days on my beginner game and I don't have capacity to run another game for a least a few weeks.

Liberty's Edge

Is anyone running 10-16 anytime in the near future?

Sovereign Court

Batpony I'll be starting up a lvl 1 - 5 here in a couple days if he wants to join in on that one


Qstor wrote:
Is anyone running 10-16 anytime in the near future?

Why, yes. Yes, I am. I'll get a recruitment page up this week and save you a spot. Presently looking like a May 14 start date as I think a couple scenarios I am playing in will be wrapping up soon.

I will be traveling near the end of May, but there should still be enough time to complete 1 or 2 of the quests before then.


GM Valen wrote:
Qstor wrote:
Is anyone running 10-16 anytime in the near future?

Why, yes. Yes, I am. I'll get a recruitment page up this week and save you a spot. Presently looking like a May 14 start date as I think a couple scenarios I am playing in will be wrapping up soon.

I will be traveling near the end of May, but there should still be enough time to complete 1 or 2 of the quests before then.

I'd be super into that too.


Ditto!


I'd very much like to join too! :-)


I'd love to have a crack at #10-16 too!

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
GM Batpony wrote:
If anyone is running a new low tier game and doesn't mind a new player. A player called Nephits is looking for his first RPG/PBP experience. He just missed the boat by a few days on my beginner game and I don't have capacity to run another game for a least a few weeks.

Sent him a message about the scenario to be starting, thanks for the heads up batpony

Sovereign Court

GM Valen wrote:
Qstor wrote:
Is anyone running 10-16 anytime in the near future?

Why, yes. Yes, I am. I'll get a recruitment page up this week and save you a spot. Presently looking like a May 14 start date as I think a couple scenarios I am playing in will be wrapping up soon.

I will be traveling near the end of May, but there should still be enough time to complete 1 or 2 of the quests before then.

I am also very keen.


"Pathfinders! Your voices have been heard!"

The following Pathfinders should report to the Docks:

Qstor
GM MattMorris
GM_Starson
noral
Nekome
GeraintElberion

Please come and pick up a ticket for a slow boat to Korvosa here. Scheduled date of arrival is May 14, 2019.

If you missed this boat, the Master of Scrolls is also seeking recruits here.


GM Sapphire Fox wrote:
Batpony I'll be starting up a lvl 1 - 5 here in a couple days if he wants to join in on that one

Would I also be able to jump in on that one with my Lvl 1.1 Gnome Alchemist, Cordon?


24 hours left to have a say in my game. Link

Dark Archive

MorphiusLink wrote:
GM Sapphire Fox wrote:
Batpony I'll be starting up a lvl 1 - 5 here in a couple days if he wants to join in on that one
Would I also be able to jump in on that one with my Lvl 1.1 Gnome Alchemist, Cordon?

If this isn't intended for strictly new players, I've got a level 2 wizard who could join.

Silver Crusade

So, how would I go about running some PbP games? Kind of want to try it out!!

5,851 to 5,900 of 6,547 << first < prev | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate! (ongoing PFS recruitment) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.