GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! (Inactive)

Game Master BretI

Doom Comes to Dustpawn
Player Notes


451 to 500 of 1,835 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Mosquito Witch

I came here seeking friends,
Lirgen’s Glory crew to cleanse.
Her offers of help sounded sweet
ပြီးပြည့်စုံသောအပြောင်းအလဲအတင်းမှသာလျှင်
လူအပေါင်းတို့သည်သိကြသစ္စာဖောက်လား?
ဒါဟာငါ go နေရာတိုင်းကိုရှာဖွေသောအရာကိုပါ!

Aklo, Tycho or Melody:

Only to force the change complete
Is betrayal all people know?
It is what I find everywhere I go!

As she mentions the offer of help, she starts getting agitated. She is nearly in tears as she finishes her weird rhyme.

Tycho, your Comprhend Languages will end soon.

DC 20 Kn: History:
Lirgen is the name of the country that existed where the Sodden Lands now are. Astronomy was held in high esteem there.


Mosquito Witch

If someone is examining Bat Elf closely:

DC 25 Kn: Arcana or Heal:
You would guess whatever it is that caused Leeara’s transformation is also responsible for the changes in Sonarisa aka Bat Elf. It looks like she has reached the end of the transformation.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

No help from me. Warpac is an observer in this one unless we get into history or engineering.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Knowledge (history): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

"Lirgen? But Lirgen has been gone for a long time?"

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Quietly, to her party members, "This is where Leeara is headed if we don't do something."


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Worry rises in Theodric's voice as he asks "Any ideas for what we can do? Also, is that poison on us related to this... and I don't feel so well actually..."

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none
Warpac wrote:
No help from me. Warpac is an observer in this one unless we get into history or engineering.

Sheesh. I meant religion or engineering.

"I feel great. Even if I detected poison. Speaking of which, I should check us now."

Warpac does his detect poison thing on each of the PCs.


Mosquito Witch

Mongo, Tycho, Theodric and Warpac still have signs of poison in them.

There are no signs of it in Sonarisa.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

While not the ones that you expected,
True friends you have at last collected!

We'll poke the eye, we'll close the lens —
Might even bring you to yourself again.

Tycho holds up the wand of Comprehend languages, in a non-threatening manner.

With this wand, I myself will tap
So we can close our language gap.

Please let us help you help the land:
Your friends are here to lend a hand.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

They tap themselves with the wand of comprehend languages.

Does she look like she's calming down?

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 [ooc]lol]/ooc]


Mosquito Witch

She looks like she doesn’t understand your words. She certainly doesn’t appear calm.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho looks to their friends and shrugs, defeated.

Let us move on, and leave this one in her unnatural state.

They pull the dead cultist's hood over their head, hiding their face in shadows.

I'm OK moving on. Did we explore the rest of this area of the mine?

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

"Agreed. No point in harassing this poor creature any longer. Let's see if we can find her tormentor elsewhere in these caves."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Mongo shrugs. "Ok. Should I untie her?"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

"Just loosen the knots so she can get free. If you untie her I figure, in her current state, whe will just start harassing us."


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric responds "Lets explore the rest of the cave first."


Mosquito Witch

You loosen the bonds and leave Bat Elf behind. She seems to calm once your group is out of sight.

Spoiler:

Melody: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Mongo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 darkvision 60 ft.
Tycho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 +3 more if doesn’t rely on hearing, low-light vision, light on dagger when needed
Theodric: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Mango: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 low-light vision
Timtenzekil: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (6) + 23 = 29 +2 stonework, darkvision 60 ft.
Penny: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 low-light vision, scent, Timtenzekil casts light on her chain when needed
Warpac: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 darkvision 60 ft.

You explore more of the caves, coming to a short branch to the northeast. There doesn’t appear to be anything of interest here.


Mosquito Witch

You continue along the unexplored cave tunnels.

Spoiler:

Melody: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Mongo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 darkvision 60 ft.
Tycho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 +3 more if doesn’t rely on hearing, low-light vision, light on dagger when needed
Theodric: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
Mango: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 low-light vision
Timtenzekil: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (14) + 23 = 37 +2 stonework, darkvision 60 ft.
Penny: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 low-light vision, scent, Timtenzekil casts light on her chain when needed
Warpac: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 darkvision 60 ft.

The tunnel widens into a cave with an exit leading out the opposite wall. A five-foot-wide pit fills the eastern side of the cave, and just beyond the pit, a three-foot-tall wall of jagged stones has been erected to form a low barricade.


Mosquito Witch

Melody, Timtenzekil, Theodric:
You think you heard a faint noise ahead, like something metal scraping against rock.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho can moonlight bridge above the pit and to the top of the barricade when ready.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac moves up to the edge of the pit and looks down.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Easy now. Somethin' scraping tha walls ahead."

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody nods in agreement with Tim. "Someone's there."


Mosquito Witch

Just as Timtenzekil and Melody say that, the floor suddenly tilts under Warpac’s feet.

Please make a Reflex save, Warpac.

Initiative:

Melody: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Mongo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Tycho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 +4 if Heightened Awareness active
Theodric: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28 +4 if Heightened Awareness active, Always acts in surprise round
Mango goes with Theodric
Timtenzekil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Penny: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Warpac: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 +2 underground

Cultist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Axe: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3

Surprise Round!

Theodric
Mango

Cultist
Melody will act
Tycho
Penny will act
Timtenzekil will act
Warpac
Mongo
Axe


Theodric's Dodo Familiar HP 36/36 (1NL) | AC 13 T 11 FF 13 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +11 low-light vision

"squawk!"

Guidance for Theodric.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric casts dancing lights out near warpac.

Casting them as far forward as I can see.


Mosquito Witch

Will wait for Warpac’s Reflex save as it makes a difference to the NPCs

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Reflex ST: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Ha! Dwarven trapfinder strikes again! Good thing he can climb.


Mosquito Witch

Warpac gets an excellent view of the bottom of the pit, as he falls in!
Falling damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 4) = 10

Theodric decides some more light is in order and brings forth some dancing lights as Mango gives him a peck.

You hear a shout of “ကျူးကျော်သူတွေက! သင်္ချိုင်းတွင်းထဲသို့အတွက်တစ်ခုမှာပိုမိုတွေ့မြင်!” in that same strange language that Bat Elf used. This sounds like a man’s voice coming from the other side of the barrier.

Aklo or Melody:
Intruders! One in the pit, see more!

Then you see someone pointing a stick over the barrier and three missiles fly at Mongo!
Magic Missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1, 2) + 3 = 10

Surprise Round!

Theodric
Mango
Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny
Timtenzekil

Warpac 10 damage, prone at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage
Axe

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

How deep is the pit (30' I'm guessing) and what is the DC to climb out?


Mosquito Witch

Yes, it is 30’ deep pit.

You have a natural rock wall for most of it, so DC25. Once in the hole, you would be able to brace against the opposite wall.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

"Don't worry; we have this!"

Melody starts up a cheer with accompanying dance routine.


Mosquito Witch

Melody starts a delightful cheer and dance number.

Surprise Round!
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric
Mango
Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny
Timtenzekil

Warpac 10 damage, prone at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage
Axe

Sczarni

Female Owlbear10 HP 94/94 AC:31/TC:11/FF:29 Perc +7 F +11 R +8 W +4 (+4 vs mind-affecting) CMD 31 Init +3 Default Order: Guard Rear Party Member

"Mnar." Penny inspects Tycho curiously, oblivious to the conflict ahead.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Tha'll do, Penny." Tim mutters, gliding through the walls to approach the pit. Leaning his head out, he looks at the man with a rocky grin. "Hiya."


Mosquito Witch

Penny stays on guard.

Timtenzekil glides through the rock and gets a better look at the person hiding behind the barrier. He has the same sort of Amulet as the dead bodies did, a wand, and a sheathed dagger. He also has a nice collection of scrolls and potions at his waist.

A human alone in the dark. Timtenzekil does wonder about that.

Bolded may act.

Round 1
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric Guidance
Mango

Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny
Timtenzekil
Warpac 10 damage, prone at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage
Axe


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric moves forward, sending his lights deeper into the cave.

Seeing the human on the far side and gets ready to dodge out of the way of any projectiles heading his way.

Total Defense +6 AC (not reflected in header)


Theodric's Dodo Familiar HP 36/36 (1NL) | AC 13 T 11 FF 13 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +11 low-light vision

Mango pecks his favorite Mongo with a guidance.


Mosquito Witch

Spoiler:
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Theodric moves to a position where he can better see and positions his lights to help while Mango pecks Mongo.

The Cultist says “Right, one of me and several of you. Bye!” and retreats down the tunnel drawing his dagger as he goes. The dagger gives off about as much light as a torch, answering one mystery.

Theodric:
The Cultist took the right branch of the tunnel.

Bolded may act.

Round 1
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric
Mango
Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny Guarding Tycho
Timtenzekil
Warpac 10 damage, prone at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage Guidance

Axe

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

[ooc]wow Tycho was super far behind! Double move up. I assume Tycho doesn't have line of sight to the cultist through the barricade.[/b]

I can make a bridge over the barricade, if we can get Warpac out.


Mosquito Witch

The Cultist is out of sight. The figure on the map was just to save me time when I place it. If it bothers anyone, I can move it to the actual location.

No one has line of sight on the Cultist right now.

A 50’ bridge is more than enough to cross the pit and barrier. It isn’t a staircase, so I don’t see any way it could help get Warpac out of the pit. If I’m wrong, please explain in Discussion,

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac heals himself with a wand of CLW.
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

"I have a climbing kit. Eventually I'll get myself out. Don't worry about me."


Mosquito Witch

Tycho comes into the chamber and suggests a good way to get past the pit and barrier.

Meanwhile at the bottom of the pit, Warpac stands and heals what little damage he took in the fall.
I assume you would want to stand

Bolded may act.

Round 1
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric
Mango
Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny
Timtenzekil

Warpac 0 damage, at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage Guidance
Axe

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none
GM Bret wrote:
I assume you would want to stand

I guess, since he does have his wand loaded into a spring loaded wrist sheath he can stand and heal himself in one round.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Mongo waits patiently for Tycho to make a bridge. Delay.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody moves up with everyone else and continues her cheer.


Mosquito Witch

Mongo waits for the bridge.

Melody moves up into the chamber, continuing to inspire her friends.

Bolded may act.

Round 1
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric
Mango
Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny
Timtenzekil

Warpac 0 damage, at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage Guidance Delay
Axe

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

As Penny moves along behind Tycho, Timtenzekil glides around the wall to keep watch ahead.

I might sling a spell as appropriate depending on what Tim finds.


Mosquito Witch

In chat, it was stated Timtenzekil would ready to move.

Penny follows Tycho.

Timtenzekil glides through the stone to follow the retreating Cultist.

Perception Hearing, DC 14 at Timtenzekil:
You hear the Cultist talking with someone else.

Perception Hearing, DC 19 as above and can understand Aklo:

Male voice: There is a large group attacking us!

Female voice: Calm down, Elbris. Did you try to parlay?

Bolded may act.

Round 2
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric
Mango

Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny Guarding Tycho
Timtenzekil Ready to move
Warpac 0 damage, at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage Guidance Delay
Axe

Dark Archive

Theodric delays; the Evangelist of the Gray Lady perhaps waiting for Tycho's shiny moonlight bridge. Mango waits for master's orders.


Mosquito Witch

Hearing Perception, DC 14 at Timtenzekil:
You can hear what sounds like a spell being cast and then some more conversation between the man and woman. You have only heard the two voices.

Hearing Perception DC 19 at Timtenzekil and understand Aklo:

Male: Parlay? They came in with no warning and weapons drawn!

Female: I will take that as a no.. Ah well, perhaps they will still be willing to talk.

Hearing, DC 29 plus range:
You hear the male mutter something after that.

Hearing, DC 34 plus range and Aklo:
Male very softly mutters “Good luck with that!

Timtenzekil sees the man take out a vial and hold it partially concealed in the sleeve of his robe.

Bolded may act.

Round 2
Inspire Courage +2

Theodric Delay
Mango Delay

Cultist
Melody
Tycho
Penny Guarding Tycho
Timtenzekil
Warpac 0 damage, at bottom of pit
Mongo 10 damage Guidance Delay

Axe

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Melody, Tim: make way for a shiny crossing!

Tycho readies to create a moonlight bridge when Melody moves out of her current space, and when Tim is out of the way on the other side.

451 to 500 of 1,835 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.