GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! (Inactive)

Game Master BretI

Doom Comes to Dustpawn
Player Notes


1,501 to 1,550 of 1,835 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Female Owlbear10 HP 94/94 AC:31/TC:11/FF:29 Perc +7 F +11 R +8 W +4 (+4 vs mind-affecting) CMD 31 Init +3 Default Order: Guard Rear Party Member

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 4 = 18

Spoiler:
1d4 ⇒ 1

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 if this is charm/compulsion tycho adds their cha instead of their wisdom, so the result would be 24.


Mosquito Witch

Although this is a Su, the spell that does the same thing is a compulsion. I’ll let the bonus apply.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Theodric shakes off the horrible visions and does his best to clear the visions from his head.

Theodric will cast see invisibility, lookinkg around for a potential source of trouble.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 +7 for charm and compulsion, but look's like that's not needed!

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

GM:

Duration: 1d4 ⇒ 4 Oof.

Effects (if not attacked):
1st round: 1d100 ⇒ 74 Punch self for 1d8+STR.
2nd round: 1d100 ⇒ 78 Attack nearest.
3rd round: 1d100 ⇒ 99 Attack nearest.
4th round: 1d100 ⇒ 91 Attack nearest.

Well, that went about as badly as it could possibly go.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Will ST: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

This looks like a good ST to use a reroll on if you failed it! Mind control is a Bad Thing.


Mosquito Witch

I believe that Mongo already used their reroll.

You notice that Mongo and Penny are having trouble distinguishing what is real. They are a potential danger to themselves and others.

Bolded may act:

Round 1:

Theodric
Melody
Tycho
Timtenzekil 21 damage

Mongo 0 damage cursed (1 Wisdom drain, fatigued) Confused
Penny 21 damage Confused
Warpac
Captain Zorriah 105 damage, 14 non lethal helpless


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric pulls out his obscuring mist wand and fills the room with fog as a way to slow down any aggression.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Aww hells, 'ere we go ag'in!" Timtenzekil readies to cast carry companion if Penny manages to keep her mind straight.

Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 4

Sczarni

Female Owlbear10 HP 94/94 AC:31/TC:11/FF:29 Perc +7 F +11 R +8 W +4 (+4 vs mind-affecting) CMD 31 Init +3 Default Order: Guard Rear Party Member

Penny shakes her head and gives a low "Mnar..." as Timtenzekil touches her shoulder, feathers rapidly turning slate grey before shrinking down to a small figurine.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody steps forward. "Come on everyone, we can do this!"

Starting performance.

"Let's see if we can get Mongo back."

Dispel magic.

caster level check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Mosquito Witch

As this is a Supernatural ability, I do not think that Dispel Magic or Break Enchantment would work.
In addition, you can not see Mongo because of the fog.
Please change that action.

The room fills with the fog that billows from Theodric’s wand.

Penny retains her mind long enough to recognize the Timtenzekil is a friend that just wants to help.

Bolded may act:

Round 1:
Fog
Inspire Courage +2 most likely

Theodric
Melody
Tycho

Timtenzekil 21 damage
Mongo 0 damage cursed (1 Wisdom drain, fatigued) Confused
Penny 21 damage Confused Tiny Statue
Warpac
Captain Zorriah 105 damage, 14 non lethal helpless

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody instead cast calm emotions, with only Mongo and Tycho in the area.


Mongo’s Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Mongo stays calm, just watching the hallucinations as they play out.

At this point I believe the situation is resolved. Melody can continue concentrating until the hallucinations end.


Mosquito Witch

Clarity returns as the confusion and visions end, but in the back of your heads you realize some things.

First, The Emissary is coming regardless of what you may do. It has plans for Golarian, and you believe those plans will not be for the benefit of the current inhabitants.

Second, having been touched by its mind you retain a strange link to a point in the sky above. You realize this is the approaching Emissary itself. As long as you and the Emissary live, you will always know the approximate location of the other. You assume that knowledge goes both ways.

The Emissary is approaching rapidly. It is hurtling towards Dustpawn, and will be there in a little over 24 hours.

Knowledge Arcana or Spellcraft DC 20:
The Orrery of Distant Worlds must have been used to contact The Emissary several times. It was designed to reach out to beings from other worlds and facilitate communications with those beings. Alas, one of the creatures it found was not interested in scientific exchange, but conquest.

You realize that the Emissary, in using the orrery so much to communicate its plans, has somehow linked its mind into the device. Destroying the orrery while the Emissary's mind is linked to it could cause great pain and distress to the creature. This might accelerate its arrival in the region, but would also weaken its powers.

Since you have touched it’s mind and gained new information about the creature, I will allow another Kn: Dungeoneering skill roll for information about it.

Captain Zorriah would be curled up into a fetal position if only the bindings would allow it. He is quietly muttering to himself in elvish. He is obviously terrified.

Elvish:
What have they done! I have to hide, get away! It is coming and will destroy me! I need to go!

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 Handy, that.

"Time ta prepare for doomsday then."

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Arcana, heroism: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27

The Admiral ponderously watches a globe revolve. We could destroy the navigation system to weaken our enemy. He paces back and forth, shiny boots tapping on the floor. But I would prefer we take on this Emissary at its full force — we're Lirgenities, not cowards, after all — brimming with valor, unafraid of creatures from beyond the stars!

And think of the possibilities, the entities we could commune with! We could bring this powerful technology home with us, and achieve wonders.

Shaking his head sadly, Drace marches over to Zorriah and taps the quivering captain with a polished boot. This is unseemly, even for a court-martialed officer! Pull yourself together, man!


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

arcana: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 18 + 2 = 26

dungeoneering: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28

"Either way, are you ready to try a nap Mongo?"


Mosquito Witch

@Theodric, what additional information would you like about this specific vespergaunt? One question.


Mosquito Witch

The Captain just cries out "Leave me alone! You've already done enough, destroying the engine and taking everything away from me!"


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

My favorite question... How is is most likely going to try and kill us?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

"I'm pretty tired...but how long do we have? I don't want to sleep through the fight."


Mosquito Witch

Theodric:
You realize that the vision of a person being ripped apart was much more than a purely physical attack. It destroys the soul.

Siphon Spirit (Su) Any creature touched by the Emissary from Beyond must succeed at a Will save or gain 1 negative level as the Emissary rips away a portion of its soul. A divine spellcaster gains an additional negative level with each failed save. The victim must save anew each time it is touched, and a character killed by this attack disintegrates completely except for its eyes and strands of brain matter, which become part of the Emissary. Only powerful magic such as miracle or wish can resurrect a creature slain in this manner.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

I don't think Melody has used her once per day take 20 yet this day, so she will do so now. 31 Knowledge (dungeoneering)


Mosquito Witch

One question.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

GM's choice. What's interesting about it?


Mosquito Witch

Melody:
As a creature of the Dark Tapestry, it lives in darkness and does not like bright light. The visions always showed it in dim light or darkness.

Weaknesses light sensitivity.

Light Sensitivity (Ex) Creatures with light sensitivity are dazzled in areas of bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

I'd bet it has a way of creating magical darkness though. Any chance at getting access to a scroll of death ward or Ankh Talisman? Ot Spectre Moss which is on my chronicle for Hrethnar's Throne. I don't want to be part of The Emissary.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

One of the orrery planets has 2 charges of death ward… if we don't destroy it.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

I was guessing we might remove the planets prior to destroying the orrery.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

if thats an option, definitely! I assumed the orrery must be complete before it is destroyed.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Don't worry 'bout a thing Mongo, we'll get you a nice dream ta clear up that issue." Tim's airy smile is less than reassuring, more comical. "D' we think it best to rest here or make fer town first?"

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

If the emissary is coming for us first, then we should be far from the civilians when battle commences.


Mosquito Witch

The Orrery must be complete to recharge spheres, fold it up for moving it, or to move it.
You can most definitely destroy it with the spheres removed.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

I noticed that but there are not enough charges to go around. I would not mind shelling out 1200 to avoid level drain. Do we intend to destroy the Orrery and take the spheres? I don't think that is necessary and it would drastically decrease the value if we did.


Mosquito Witch

It makes no difference on the rewards for the module if you destroy the Orrery or not.
What destroying the Orrery does is make the final battle easier.

Also, you are not in Dustpawn and you can sense that is The Emmissary’s current destination.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Let's head back to the projected point of impact — Dustpawn. We can rest there.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

That makes things easier. I was not sure where it was headed and thought that it would be headed towards Sonrise (too lazy to hunt down the actual name).

"I don't see any other choice. Let's go." Warpac takes personal control over the captain hoisting him if necessary.

Warpac will be memorizing new spells for the next day. Please let me know when that point comes in the narrative so I can adjust the character sheet. Can a person be put into a bag of holding? With all the books in there right now I don't know if there is room, but it sure would make things simpler.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

I may have missed it, but do we have any sense of how long we have? Do we have time to rest?

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40
GM Bret wrote:
The Emissary is approaching rapidly. It is hurtling towards Dustpawn, and will be there in a little over 24 hours.


Mosquito Witch
Warpac wrote:
Warpac will be memorizing new spells for the next day. Please let me know when that point comes in the narrative so I can adjust the character sheet. Can a person be put into a bag of holding? With all the books in there right now I don't know if there is room, but it sure would make things simpler.

Once you either camp or go back to town you can swap out spells.

As I see it, right now your group needs to decide if they are folding the Orrery up and taking it with them or not, if and when they will destroy it, and if they are going back to town or staying in the wilderness overnight.

If you have any spell slots that would allow you to recharge spheres, now would be a good time to use them. It is as per recharging a staff,

If it would make it easier, I can redo the spheres to how they are listed in the module, all having four charges and some of the effects taking 2 or 4 charges. It only makes a difference when recharging.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

"Well, let's pack this thing up and take it to Dustspawn, OK?"

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Aye, tha sounds best."

Tim can prepare another Death Ward if needed. He'll cover Penny and one other and then stay the hell back as much as possible. I'm not sure how effective his spells will be but he can provide buffs.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho owns a scroll of death ward. They will use it on themselves. The sphere had 2 charges of Death Ward on it, as well.

The admiral collapses the orrery and puts it in his haversack. Outside he conjures a carriage to help transport Zorriah back to town.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mosquito Witch

It takes a few minutes, but Admiral Disgrace gets the Orrery folded down to a 1 foot diameter globe and then abuses dimensional space further by sticking it into an extra-dimensional haversack.

Then they lead the way outside to where Mango has been dutifully guarding. Conjuring a carriage, the Admiral is ready to be on their way.

It takes a few hours to return to Dustpawn.

When you get there, you notice a fair amount of activity on the streets. There are multiple wagons loaded up with crates and being driven out of town.

It would only take a short delay to get past the traffic and back to the Inn.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

"Oi, friend" Mongo says, approaching the nearest wagon, "what's all the commotion?"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac has his own suspicions about the exodus and can hardly blame the townsfolk, but he is still curious to hear what their response will be and lingers near Mongo to hear the reply.

naturally as he waits there, his axe is out and his nervous tic takes over.


Mosquito Witch

Boss says we’re moving whole operation!” As he says this, he moves to the side of the wagon, evidently checking that nothing is falling out.

She don’t pay to have employees asking why, so I’m just doing as told!” With that, he straightens up and gets the mule to start pulling the wagon forward again. “Gotta go!

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,835 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.