GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! (Inactive)

Game Master BretI

Doom Comes to Dustpawn
Player Notes


351 to 400 of 1,835 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Mongo looks to everyone and shrugs, drawing his sword. If no one stealthy is scouting then Mongo will go in at the front of the pack.


Mosquito Witch
Theodric Milan wrote:
No darkvision, which has just suddenly occurred to me I can learn the spell as an easy fix later.

If you have the spell in your spellbook, I will allow you to swap since it is the beginning of the day and your character knew they were going underground today.

If you don’t have it in your spellbook, definitely make a note for yourself to get it!

@Everyone: Follow the left hand side or right for branches in the passages? Move full speed or searching?

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

left; searching / taking 10 on perception as we go?

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

arpac waves wildly at the impish Leeara, trying to get her to be quiet to no avail.

Hopefully the spell covered enough area so that her caterwauling did not penetrate down the shaft.

Left as we go sounds good. SOP is to cast Detect Poison at likely areas of ambush or traps (only scans a small area at a time) when the party pauses.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

Tim can shift to earth elemental and scout the passages if we want. For him to see anything he'd have to poke his head out, which with his stealth will alert anyone to intrusion. Either way works for me.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Not in my book, made a note to myself to add it though.


Mosquito Witch

You start moving through the mine tunnels, searching as you go. Most of the tunnels are only wide enough for a single person. Whoever the Nesher’s are, they don’t have darkvision. There are hooks on the support beams for lanterns.

Spoiler:

Melody: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Mongo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 darkvision 60 ft.
Tycho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 +3 more if doesn’t rely on hearing, low-light vision, light on dagger when needed
Theodric: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Mango: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 low-light vision
Timtenzekil: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (18) + 23 = 41 +2 stonework, darkvision 60 ft.
Penny: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 low-light vision, scent, Timtenzekil casts light on her chain when needed
Warpac: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 darkvision 60 ft.

The passageway widens into a larger cavern. Remnants of a mine cart track lean against the wall to the north, while a tunnel slopes down deeper into the ground at the west side of the room. The cave floor is cleared of debris, save for a few drifts of dust and dirt, while the ceiling above is obscured by a thick tangle of cobwebs.

Warpac stops Mongo before he enters the chamber, indicating there is a trap. As the group stops, Timtenzekil indicates there are actually two traps ahead. Theodric also notices that there is a trap when he can see it through the people ahead of him.

Timtenzekil tells the group that both of the traps appear to be mechanical. The first trap pushes people into the second trap, which evidently causes spikes to come up through the floor.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric will pull a couple of tools from his vest and motions for others to step aside before disabling the traps.

Making sure to deal with the nearby pushing trap first.

disable device take 10: 10 + 23 = 33

disable device take 10: 10 + 23 = 33


Mosquito Witch
The One Known as Tycho wrote:
taking 10 on perception as we go?

Since I have a cut & paste bot set up, I didn’t have you take 10. If you really want that, I can do that. Had I done it here using the marching order from Slide 2, people would have found the trap by walking into it.


Mosquito Witch

Theodric is able to disable both of the traps. Neither trap looks like it will automatically reset.

There doesn’t appear to be anything other than the traps of interest in this chamber.

Continue with same marching order?

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Sounds good!


Mosquito Witch

Spoiler:

Melody: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Mongo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 darkvision 60 ft.
Tycho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 +3 more if doesn’t rely on hearing, low-light vision, light on dagger when needed
Theodric: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Mango: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 low-light vision
Timtenzekil: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (16) + 23 = 39 +2 stonework, darkvision 60 ft.
Penny: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 low-light vision, scent, Timtenzekil casts light on her chain when needed
Warpac: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 darkvision 60 ft.

These winding tunnels have relatively fresh signs of mining activity. They are otherwise unremarkable.

Timtenzekil is the first to hear a strange song echoing through the tunnels. The voice sound feminine, breathy and serene. You would guess it is someone or something singing to itself. You think the singing is coming from the right branch.

Each world is just a bouncing ball
And I’m not really here at all

Above, the eye, it watches all
It sees us change, it sees us fall
And soon the eye will gather all

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

"Huh?"

Warpac finds the song silly and incongruous, but not all that dangerous. So he heads towards the sound.

I wonder if it is someone like Leesha, all warped in mind and body. Sure hope I don't end up like that. Not befitting a dwarf. Not at all.


Mosquito Witch

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

You hear some humming which suddenly stops as the group moves forward.

Initiative:

Melody: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Mongo: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Tycho: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 +4 if Heightened Awareness active
Theodric: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17 +4 if Heightened Awareness active, Always acts in surprise round
Mango goes with Theodric
Timtenzekil: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Penny: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Warpac: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 +2 underground

Sonarisa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Bolded may act.

Round 1:

Tycho
Warpac
Melody
Theodric
Mango

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo


Theodric's Dodo Familiar HP 36/36 (1NL) | AC 13 T 11 FF 13 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +11 low-light vision

"Squawk?"

Guidance for Warpac.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

With no enemies in sight Theodric whispers "going dark" as he casts greater invisibility on himself and sneaks forward into the caves at full speed.

stealth + invis - speed: 1d20 + 17 + 20 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 17 + 20 - 5 = 41


Mosquito Witch

Mango helps Warpac with a peck.

Theodric quietly tells everyone he will disappear just before he does.

As Theodric finishes casting his spell, he gets a queasy feeling in his stomach.

Bolded may act.

Round 1:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody

Theodric Sickened
Mango
Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody isn't quite sure what's going on, but she does an interpretive dance of inspiration!

She looks around carefully, trying to spot anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Mosquito Witch

Melody does a little dance and tries her best to figure out what is going on. She has no idea where Theodric is but does hear a very faint rustling ahead. She suspects the person who was singing is not in the immediate area, but can’t be more than about 90’ away.

Bolded may act.

Round 1:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody

Tycho
Warpac Guidance

Melody
Theodric
Mango
Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac moves forward rounding the corner (anyone that wants to keep up with a dwarf, can).

"Hello!? I'd knock but as you know there are no doors here. Please don't attack me, I'd rather talk. Or sing and dance. Like you and my friend Melody here."

Though if you do you are in for an ass whooping. Which may happen anyway if she tries to make me actually sing or dance - likely to provoke. Perhaps I should make that my new self-improvement project?

Double move while NOT singing - or dancing.


Mosquito Witch

Warpac moves forward, giving warning as he goes.

He hears a reply. “ငါအဲဒီဘာသာစကားနားမလည်နိုင်သည်! ယခုသင်ကသိသင့်!

Aklo:
I can't understand that language! You should know that by now!

Theodric and Warpac are guessing it came from the left passage.

Bolded may act.

Round 1:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody
Theodric
Mango
Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho casts a spell silent.

Rubble, as if from a cave-in fills the passageway the party just came through. that should prevent the old pincer attack, haha!

Major image DC 23, concentration+ 3 rounds. Marked with grey square on map.

They then move 30’ forward, ending near Mongo.


Mosquito Witch

Tycho casts a spell and rubble suddenly appears in the passageway behind you, cutting off your retreat.

Are you going to give your own team an indication this is an illusion?

You hear the sound of someone casting a spell.

Hearing based perception, DC 14 at Diamond:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
You hear the sounds of footsteps moving away.

Bolded may act.

Round 1:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo

Round 2:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody
Theodric
Mango


Mosquito Witch

Additional note:

There are scratch marks suggesting some sort of crude pictures on the walls of the passage north of where you first heard the singing. They are crude enough that it isn’t immediately obvious what they depict although there seem to be a lot of eyes.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Penny, guard Mongo." Tim directs quietly, before his stony form begins to swell and shift. A massive pile of earth now rolls through the tunnel around the team, shifting seamlessly through the walls. Penny follows orders, moving to be beside Mongo and readying to attack.

Wild Shape to large earth elemental and moving ahead.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Yeah. I think Tycho would have set up a code word, like “Lemonade” for illusions. Maybe next time. They can also dismiss the spell if needed. Retreat… What!? :)

Edit: Didn't realize we were up again in initiative…

Tycho, disguised in the garb and face of the dead cultist back at Leeara's cave, ceases concentrating on the rubble and moves up next to Timtenzekil. double move.

Rubble 2/3 rounds left


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Theodric looks into the future
prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Hearing something Theodric pushes past Warpac invisibly, whispering Theodric in the dwarf's ear as he passes.

fast invisible stealth: 1d20 + 17 + 20 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 17 + 20 - 5 = 50

Waiting on my standard for what I see.


Theodric's Dodo Familiar HP 36/36 (1NL) | AC 13 T 11 FF 13 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +11 low-light vision

"Squawk!"

Mongo gets a guidance as Mango moves up.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Hearing the sounds of spellcasting, Mongo moves forward, sword in hand, and readies to strike any hostile creature that comes close.

Readied attack:

+1 adamantine longsword, Power Attack, guidance, IC: 1d20 + 15 - 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 15 - 3 + 1 + 2 = 19
Damage, Power Attack, IC: 1d8 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac calls out "Anyone know what the fellow is saying?" and moves into the room with his shield lowered and his empty weapon arm held up in a gesture of peace.

Warpac has a standard action left to use depending on what he sees. He's probably going to cast Beacon of Luck.


Mosquito Witch
Theodric Milan wrote:
Waiting on my standard for what I see.

I don’t think you can see anything. No light source. Warpac has Darkvision and doesn’t carry a light source. No one with a light source is up there.

Timtenzekil has Penny guard Mongo and then shifts into the form of an elemental and starts moving towards the mysterious singer.

Tycho moves forwards the sound as well.

Theodric moves up and is ready to act as soon as he can see.

Mango gives Mongo Guidance.

Mongo moves up and is ready to strike out at any creature they detect.

Warpac makes it up to where he hoped to see it but there are rock walls in the way.
Kn: Local to Identify the creature

Bolded may act.

Round 1:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Readied Attack

Round 2:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance, Standard action left
Melody
Theodric Standard action left

Mango

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Kn Local untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Warpack finishes up his turn with a second move action and halts just outside of melee range. Again, he is making peaceful gestures.

"Let's try not to scare the poor fellow."

He points at the creature and makes the universal sign of peace, which may not be so universal since he does not know sign language or anything.

"Anyone have a translating spell or something? I have a scroll of comprehend languages if I can get it to cast it on itself."

He or she or is it not obvious. Pronouns are a pain. Then again it might just attack - or a PC might.


Mosquito Witch

Warpac can finally clearly see the creature using his Darkvision. He may not know what color the creature is, but it does have a bow. He calls out to the group, asking if anyone can understand the strange creature’s language.

Bolded may act.

Round 1:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo

Round 2:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody
Theodric Standard action left

Mango


Mosquito Witch
Warpac wrote:
He or she or is it not obvious. Pronouns are a pain. Then again it might just attack - or a PC might.

It looks mammalian and female. The voice also sounds feminine. As for actual gender, you can’t be sure.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody dances in further to find out what's happening. The lights dance along with her.

Double move, continuing bardic performance


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Not yet sure what's going on Theodric will cast true strike, likely giving away his position.


Mosquito Witch

As Melody dances forward, her lights dance ahead of her.

This allows Theodric to finally see the creature looking back and forth between him and Warpac. He casts his spell and immediately gets that same Sickened feeling as he casts.
NPC Spellcraft: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The creature casts a spell.

DC 16 Spellcraft:
Sanctuary

With the light, you can now see the tunnel walls where the creature is and the tunnels to either side are covered in pictures scratched into the wall.

She says “ငါ့ကိုစိတ်ပျက်ကြပါစို့ Leave သို့မဟုတ်ငါသည်သင့်ကိုထိခိုက်မည်!

Aklo:
Let me languish! Leave or I will hurt thou!

Bolded may act.

Round 2:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 3:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody
Theodric Sickened until start of turn, True Strike, Invisible
Mango

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

Gliding forward, Timtenzekil gets a look at the creature, leaning out of the wall opposite the narrow passage. "Ya want us ta leave, mebbe ye kin answers us some questions first." he rumbles back.

Druidic:
"No foes here."

Penny continues to follow Mongo forward.


Mosquito Witch

She gives Timtenzekil a puzzled look as he rumbles out of the wall.

Bolded may act.

Round 2:
Inspire Courage +2 for all who can see Melody
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 3:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody
Theodric Sickened, True Strike
Mango

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho moves forward. They ready an action to cast Barbed chains on any threat. They wonder what all the commotion ahead is about, as they can't hear anything. i.e. no idea an NPC is trying to communicate in a strange language.

ready:
Barbed Chains, 65' range.

Chain 1, trip: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Chain 1, trip: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Chain 1, trip: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

If the enemy is tripped and there's nothing else to trip the remaining chains will attack at the same bonus and try to deal 1d6 slashing and DC 18 will or shalen 1d4 rounds.

slashing: 1d6 ⇒ 2
slashing: 1d6 ⇒ 2

shaken: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Melody stops her dancing and casts tongues.

In Aklo, ”We won’t leave until we find out what’s going on.”

She also moves to where she can see the creature.

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


Mosquito Witch

Melody:

Female middle-aged elf id mutant w/ class levels
CN Medium humanoid (elf)

It looks like she has a more advanced case of whatever afflicted Leeara. She doesn’t wear any clothes, which is strange for an elf.

Melody comes up behind Warpac and tries to engage her in conversation.

Sonarisa looks directly at her with exasperation and says “ဒါကမေးရန်ကောင်းတစ်ဦးမေးခွန်းဖြစ်ပါသည်။ သင့်ရဲ့ညစ်မြှောင်ကိုမေးသွားပါ။

ငါ၏အတာဝန်ဖို့ကျွန်မကိုချန်ထားပါ။ ဒီလိုမှမဟုတ်ရင်ငါ၏အဆွေသင်သည်အရသာတွေ့ပါလိမ့်မည်!

Aklo or Melody:
That is a good question to ask. Go ask your vile mistress.

Leave me to my task. Otherwise my friends will find you delicious!

Bolded may act.

Round 2:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 3:

Tycho Readied spell
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Sickened until start of his turn, True Strike
Mango


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric shuffles back into the shadows and lets his true strike go as Melody tries the diplomatic route.

stealth: 1d20 + 17 + 20 ⇒ (16) + 17 + 20 = 53


Theodric's Dodo Familiar HP 36/36 (1NL) | AC 13 T 11 FF 13 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +11 low-light vision

Mango double moves to catch up with the rapidly moving party.


Mosquito Witch

The creature watches as Theodric sneaks away.

Mango catches up with Penny.

Bolded may act.

Round 2:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 3:

Tycho Readied spell
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Well, so far all talkin' and no fightin', so that's good. Wish I knew what anyone was saying...

Sense Motive. Is she about to attack, or willing to talk?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

Mongo moves up next to Melody and readies to attack if anyone comes close with obviously hostile intent.

Sense Motive to discern intent, if needed:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33

Readied attack, if needed:
+1 adamantine longsword, Power Attack, guidance, IC: 1d20 + 15 - 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 3 + 1 + 2 = 30
Damage, Power Attack, IC: 1d8 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 21


Mosquito Witch

Mondo:
Still very hostile and in deep despair. The sort that thinks they have nothing to lose and will fight to the death. There is probably a way to talk it down, but it will take something more than just words.

Mondo gets into position to protect Melody.

Bolded may act.

Round 2:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 3:

Tycho Readied spell
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac is happy to hold his position and operate as a buffer in case things go sideways, but he is not making any threatening actions or actions that may be construed as threatening like cast a spell or activate a special ability.


Mosquito Witch

Warpac holds, hoping it will listen to Melody.

Sonarisa starts casting another spell, it seems to be a long one.

Spellcraft DC 18:
Summon Monster III

Bolded may act.

Round 3:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 4:

Tycho Readied spell
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

351 to 400 of 1,835 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.