GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! (Inactive)

Game Master BretI

Doom Comes to Dustpawn
Player Notes


401 to 450 of 1,835 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Unless someone calls out an alarm, Warpac is still holding peacefully.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

"Goin' ta hav' ta stop ye if'n ye don't settle." Timtenzekil rumbles. Moving under the tunnel floor, he reaches a large hand to grab a hold of her.

Grapple, Unimproved: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho can't hear and has no idea what's going on. Delay.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

"Please, she is no mistress of ours. We are trying to help her victims, like you. We know she changed you, that she hurt you. We don't want to hurt you."

Diplomacy check, if it's allowed:
1d20 + 24 ⇒ (16) + 24 = 40


Mosquito Witch

Timtenzekil’s Will save: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
Concentration: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Timtenzekil moves up and grapples the creature, disrupting whatever spell she was casting.

She cries out “ဆုံးရှုံးသွားသောအဆိုပါဂြိုလ်, မြော်လင့်သွားပြီ!
ကုန်ကျဒီတော့အမြင့်သေးသောကျွန်မအပေါ်ကိုစစ်တိုက်ခြင်း,

Aklo or Melody:
The planets lost, hope is gone!
So high a cost, yet I fight on!

Bolded may act.

Round 3:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa grappled by Timtenzekil
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 4:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance

Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Sounded like Warpac and Tycho were willing to skip their turns.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Yep, I'll come out of delay now thatr my turn has rolled around again.

Tycho draws a wand of comprehend languages, shuts their left eye, and taps their eyelid with it.

Comprehend languages; Tycho can at least follow Melody's conversation as long as they can see her and read lips.

They 5-foot step closer. They will translate as much as they can into Common while the conversation continues. Shoulda thought of that last round!


Mosquito Witch

Tycho uses a wand on themselves and says they will start translating.

Bolded may act.

Round 3:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa grappled by Timtenzekil
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 4:

Tycho
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Seeing the situation here under control Theodric heads back at half speed, remaining quiet to make sure nothing else is sneaking up on them.


Theodric's Dodo Familiar HP 36/36 (1NL) | AC 13 T 11 FF 13 | F+7 R+6 W+4 | Init +0 | Perception +11 low-light vision

"Squawk!"

Mango gives Tycho a guidance.


Mosquito Witch

Theodric moves past everyone to take up a guard position, while Mango gives Tycho a peck.

Bolded may act.

Round 3:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 4:

Tycho Guidance
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

Mongo watches the unfolding events with concern. I've never heard of diplomacy-by-grappling before.

He then moves to the other side, ready to attack anything hostile that comes that way.

Readied attack, if needed:

+1 adamantine longsword, Power Attack, guidance, IC: 1d20 + 15 - 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 - 3 + 1 + 2 = 32
Damage, Power Attack, IC: 1d8 + 7 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 6 + 2 = 21

Sczarni

Female Owlbear10 HP 94/94 AC:31/TC:11/FF:29 Perc +7 F +11 R +8 W +4 (+4 vs mind-affecting) CMD 31 Init +3 Default Order: Guard Rear Party Member

"Mnar." Penny pecks a bit at Mongo's armor, watching Tim grapple the stranger


Mosquito Witch

Mongo moves to the other passage. Looking down it, there doesn’t appear to be any creatures there but there are more of the strange scratched drawings.

Warpac watches and waits.

The creature screams and struggles in Timtenzekil’s grasp, somehow managing to get free!
CMB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Tycho translates so that everyone knows what is being said.
Sonarisa came for help and was destroyed!
Planets she protected from her taken

Overcome by the changes she tried to avoid,
then left in a hole forsaken!

The creature looks desperate.

Bolded may act.

Round 4:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 5:

Tycho Guidance
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

"Sonarisa, is that your name? Please, we want to help you! What are the planets? Who has them?"

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac remain there, relaxed and vigilant.

"Thanks for the translations, Tycho."

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho will continue to translate, moving in for a better look.

move action, no standard.


Mosquito Witch

Her response makes no sense.

A is for Aballon, where machines do roam
C is for Castrovel, the elvish & lashunta home
G is for Golarian, a cage for you know who
And Another A for Akiton -- which is Red -- not Blue

Kn: Geography DC 18:
The words make no sense, but those are the names of the planets from the one closest to the sun outwards.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac shakes his head in consternation.

"Poor thing! That tears it. We really need to find the cure for this malady."

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

”The planets, yes! But what do you mean? Is that something to do with what the small planets do?”


Mosquito Witch

For a lie, the stars were crossed
We didn't know then the dreadful cost!
Like flotsam upon the shore, we're tossed
Our planets gone; all is lost!
First the eye, then holocaust...

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho listens fascinated, wondering what this strange person will rhyme next.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

"Which planets are lost? What holocaust?"


Mosquito Witch

Technically we are still in combat...or at least she is.

There is a very strange conversation between Melody and the creature that Tycho translates for the rest of you.

Bolded may act.

Round 4:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo Guidance

Round 5:

Tycho Guidance
Warpac Guidance Delay
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

This is getting weirder and weirder. Mongo thinks to himself. Out loud, he says nothing as he readies to grab her should she run by this way.

Grapple check, if needed:
Grapple: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
No Improved Grapple, so it would provoke.


Mosquito Witch

The creature bites Mongo as he comes in to grapple her and actually manages to injure him!
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage, DR: 1d6 + 3 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 3 = 1

Then Mongo captures her.

Bolded may act.

Round 4:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.
Illusionary rubble until round 5.

Sonarisa grappled by Mongo
Timtenzekil
Penny

Mongo 1 damage Guidance

Round 5:

Tycho Guidance
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango

Just say so if you want me to have her take her action so Mongo may attempt the pin

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

I'm okay with that. Tim will join back in to give Mongo a +2.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

Warpac backs off and lets the others pin her and tie her up.

"Well. That went well as could be expected considering, right?"

Sczarni

Female Owlbear10 HP 94/94 AC:31/TC:11/FF:29 Perc +7 F +11 R +8 W +4 (+4 vs mind-affecting) CMD 31 Init +3 Default Order: Guard Rear Party Member

"Mnar!" Penny complains, sitting down as Tim waves her off.


Mosquito Witch

Timtenzekil joins Mongo, helping to prevent the creature from escaping.
CMB: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

The creature attempts to escape again!
CMB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

She flails around, but doesn’t manage to escape.

Bolded may act.

Round 5:
Inspire Courage +2 lingers until Round 6.

Sonarisa grappled by Mongo
Timtenzekil
Penny
Mongo 1 damage Guidance

Round 6:

Tycho Guidance
Warpac Guidance
Melody Tongues
Theodric Invisible
Mango


Mosquito Witch
Melody Mersenne wrote:
"Which planets are lost? What holocaust?"

Tycho continues to translate for everyone else’s benefit.

Above and behind the sky,
The Eye watches all.
Need the planets to try,
Stop his army of animal thrall!


Mosquito Witch

If Mongo pins her, we can drop out of rounds since she will effectively be helpless.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Blessings of the Seven Veils!

Tycho casts Bless. Morale bonus stacks with Inspire's competence to help ensure Mongo pins her…


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

No objections, Theodric is just circling back a bit to watch for anybody else coming up behind us.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Fighter (siegebreaker) 8 | hp 69/69, temp 4/4 | AC 27 (haste +1) T 13 (haste +1) F 26 | DR 3/- (adam. armor) | CMB +13 (+2 Bull Rush/Over.) CMD 25 (27 Bull Rush/Overrun, 32 Grapple/Trip) (haste +1) | F +11, R +6 (haste +7), W +6 | Init +1 | Perc +1 (Dark 60), SM +13 | Speed 30' (haste 60')| Breaker Rush: 9 dam on Bull Rush/Overrun | Armored Vigor (4 temp hp) 3/5 | Current conditions: heroism, haste, fly

"Quit squirming, please." Mongo attempts to further restrain the woman.

Maintain grapple to pin, bless, IC: 1d20 + 13 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 13 + 5 + 1 + 2 = 26


Mosquito Witch

Although she squirms around a lot, Mongo does manage to pin her. Then someone hands him a rope and he ties her up.

Calling the combat at this point, there isn’t more ch she can effectively do.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

"We're sorry to restrain you, but we don't want to injure you. Please, what can you tell us about the woman?"


Mosquito Witch

Woman stole the stranger, the wanderer and the cage.
She aiding The Eye who will cause rampage.
The Eye wants its planets back
She will give them to the black.

DC 20 Kn: Geography:
Those are titles for some of the planets. The cage refers to Golarian. Aucturn is the stranger and Triaxus is the Wanderer. She certainly knows her planets!

She is shouting this angrily, still struggling within the bonds. She is still speaking in Aklo.

You now have time to look at the pictures scrawled on the walls. She has covered a large area with different crude murals.

The murals mostly show a small town overshadowed by a dark cloud that has an eye in it. The eye comes into the town and there is destruction everywhere. There are crude pictures of people taking on animal traits.

There are other pictures of these animalistic people slaughtering normal people while the cloud with the eye watches. It looks sort of like two armies fighting each other.

Very strange.

DC 10 Kn: Local:
The small town appears to be Dustpawn.

The Exchange

Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

Knowledge Geography: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"So, we lookin' at a history or a prediction?" Tim muses, making sure to move out of the way of the pictures.


Mosquito Witch

Timtenzekil:
Dustpawn is shown as getting destroyed, so your suspicion would be prediction. No helpful timeline, but when you left the town large parts of it weren’t burning.

Sovereign Court

CG Halfling Bard 10 | HP: 82/82 | AC: 26 (17 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +15, W: +10 (+7 vs. charm & compulsion, +4 vs sonic and language-dependent, +2 vs fear) | Init: +8 | Speed 30ft | P: +8 SM +24 | Bardic Performance 24/28 | Spells Available 1: 6/7, 2: 2/6, 3: 2/4, 4: 2/2 | Active conditions: none

Knowledge(geography): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Knowledge(local): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

"Look! The mural! It's Dustpawn! But what is that big eye?"

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Oread Druid10 HP93/93 AC25 TC12 FF23 CMD25 F+15 R+7 W+15 (+4 vs fey) Init +2 Perc +23(25 vs stonework) Spd 40

"Some prophesied doom coming ta Dustpawn, I imagine."


Mosquito Witch

The Eye watches.
Above and behind the sky. It sees our dreams.
It wants the planets back.
It can see us now. It will be with us soon.
The Eye watches.


Human Male - Evangelist of Pharasma 9 HP 69/72 | AC 21 T 16 FF 15 | F +6 R +11 W +6 | Init +16 | Perception +13 | Always acts in surprise Prescience (6/9) | ISA (1/1)

Theodric muses "We live in the Age of Lost Omens, so remember to treat any prophecy with suspect."

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho pulls out a scroll and casts it. Calm Emotions; DC 13 will… they'll try again if the creature makes the save (they have 5 of these scrolls).

Edit: as long as that's ok with everyone else… it's a 20' radius. I can't think of another way to calm this creature down short of knocking her out.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mosquito Witch

Tycho warns everyone so any who object can get out of the area and then casts his spell from the scroll.
Bat Elf’s Will save, enchantment: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Bat Elf calms down for a moment.

In common, she says “The Eye brings doom,
Within the gloom.

Alright, at least you don’t need a translator to speak to her now.

Note that the spell only lasts three rounds.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho, having thoroughly enjoyed all the weird verse, attempts some doggerel of their own.

To stop the lady we have come
To blind the eye, and bring the sun.
We beg of you, who mean you well:
Where does this evil lady dwell?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26 Or, if more appropriate, oratory at +10


Mosquito Witch

I can’t keep her away,
She comes here each day.

The sudden calm seems strange,
What made me change?

Grand Lodge

Male CG Dwarf Warpriest/9 | HP: 93/93 | DR3 vs. first attack | AC/FF/Tch: 30/28/14 27/25/12 | CMB: +14 +10 (+6 on BR), CMD: 25 21 (+2 vs. BR) | F/R/W ST: 14/8/13 14/8/13 (+4 st soul, +2 vs. death) | Diplomacy +2, HAnim +2, Heal +8, KnEng +6, KnRel +8, Perception: +11, SenseMtv +7, SpCft +6, Survival +7 | Init: +1 (+2 underground) | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: none

"When does she come and where do you meet her?


Mosquito Witch

Bat Elf seems puzzled by Warpac’s question.
I think it is only once a day,
At least it felt that way.

She finds me in my place,
I would rather not see her face!

You get the impression that she doesn’t have a good sense of time.

Scarab Sages

Gen. Neut. Oracle | HP 56/56 | Init+ 5 | F:+9 R: +9 W: +10 (+18 vs chm/compul.; +12 vs illus/fear/desp.) | AC 21 T 16 F 19 | CMD 14 | Speed 20(30) | M. Bridge: 7/7 | Etern. Hope: 1/1 | Vest. 1/1 | V. Pool: 9/10 | Spells: 1: 6/8 2: 6/8 3: 6/7 4: 3/4 | Current disguise: Vonner Flay, Dogcatcher | Rerolls: 0/1 Active: Siv. Veils, Longstrider, Heroism, 6 Mirror Images, Shld. Faith, Death Ward

Tycho attempts to reassure her about the “sudden calm,” hoping to make her naturally calm beyond the means of the spell. They smile foolishly as they recite the verse:

This natural calm is that of friends,
We hope indeed it never ends.
Within this peace are questions heard
Where allies heed each other’s words.

bluff: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40

401 to 450 of 1,835 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Bret’s Outpost II Doom comes to Dustpawn! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.