Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


851 to 900 of 16,413 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Am I able to kill the gob Bard and his drum?


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Are you checking Vatilda's link, too? Varl has luck with it.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Bueno! Can I move to D9?


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

The gobbo in D9. Move to B9 or C11 and attack him with your reach weapon.


Evil GM

Rammellorn you are not even in the same room as the bard, sorry. D-9 has the goblin in it. You can use your reach weapon from B9 if you want to avoid an AoO, plus there are crates in your way at C9 which will require a climb check.

vatilada uses the CLW wand on Agrrim.


Evil GM

Rd5: Into the Cave - Update

GB6, (longbow) - hit Varl for 3 damage
GB4, (bard) - maintains drum beat, holds action
Rammellorn -
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 -
Argrim - 5 ft step, prone and putting gear away.
Vatilda - CLW wand on Argrim for 9 HP
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl - attacked Goblin missed.
kalim
Karnog - cast CLW on Varl 7 HP at the end of the RD


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Nibb will advance carefully using a 5-feet step and shoot the first goblin in sight, preferably the one with the drums.

Shoot:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 6

Then, he will using his move action reload the crossbow.


Evil GM

Nibb you have no line of sight on the goblin bard but you did hit the sergeant that is nearby. He is still fighting.


Evil GM

RD5: goblin 5

The remaining goblin sprting a long bow fires at Varl,

longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Missing Varl.

------

Rd5: Into the Cave - Update

GB6, (longbow) - hit Varl for 3 damage
GB4, (bard) - maintains drum beat, holds action
Rammellorn -
Nib - shot the goblin in D9 for 6HP
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 -
Argrim - 5 ft step, prone and putting gear away.
Vatilda - CLW wand on Argrim for 9 HP
GB5, (longbow)- missed Varl
Varl - attacked Goblin missed.
kalim
Karnog - cast CLW on Varl 7 HP at the end of the RD

Rammelorn, Goblin 3, and Kalim have actions remaining. I'm waiting on Rammellorn to take his action as that will dictate if Goblin 3's has an action.

UPDATED MAP


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

FRammellorn strikes out at the goblin in front of him. Die you filthy bigger!
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Struck at gob in B9. Also, phone posting.


Goblin NPC

Rammellorn's attack misses. The goblin standing in the midst of the enemy, eyes widen as he sees a dreaded gnome in the group. He 5ft steps to D8 and attacks Nibb,

pitted long sword: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"diae aiuank abuykn akaybj"

goblin:
"Die gnome toe fungus spawn."


Evil GM

DMPC: Kalim

Kalim wiggles his fingers casting daze at the goblin that just attacked Nibb:

Will DC14: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

The goblin begins to blink stupidly.


Evil GM

Rd5: Into the Cave - End Round Summary

GB6, (longbow) - hit Varl for 3 damage
GB4, (bard) - maintains drum beat, holds action
Rammellorn - missed striking the goblin
Nib - shot the goblin in D9 for 6HP
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - 5 ft step to D8 and hit Nobb for 5 HP; Dazed from Kalim's spell
Argrim - 5 ft step, prone and putting gear away.
Vatilda - CLW wand on Argrim for 9 HP
GB5, (longbow)- missed Varl
Varl - attacked Goblin missed.
kalim - hit the goblin wiht Daze
Karnog - cast CLW on Varl 7 HP at the end of the RD

---------

RD 6 Into the Cave -

GB6, (longbow) -
GB4, (bard) -
Rammellorn -
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - Dazed
Argrim -
Vatilda -
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl -
kalim
Karnog -

RD 6 MAP


Goblin NPC

RD 6: Goblin 6

One of the goblins in the south tunnel shoots another arrow at Varl the dwarf closest.

longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dex check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
The string tangs then pops as it snaps.

GB4 - bard

While the goblin bard continues his inspirational drum beat, holding any additional actions until a meaty dwarf ventures into his eastern cave. the drum beat reverberates throughout.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog removes another scroll from his haversack (obscuring mist), before stepping to E11. He readies to smash any goblin foolish enough to get close.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 readied warhammer, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Stand firm, lads! We'll squash these bastards good! "


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim will fire an acid bolt at the drummer if he can see him, and the nearest goblin, if not. shot: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Once the goblin's blade hit him, Nibb scream in pain.

"Aaargh it hurts! You filthy little..."

Spellcraft check:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

He bounce back (Acrobatics to D-8 or D-9, whatever is allowed with a move action) and then look at the dazed goblin a little confused by the goblin's demeanor.

Seeing a chance, he shoots at the goblin.

Acrobatics check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Shoot!:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 4

And then, to Rammellorn:

"Dwarf! Help me out!"


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"All your incessant shouting is making it difficult to concentrate. You're not going to talk them to death."


Evil GM

Nibb your shot hits the dazed goblin, it looks haggard.

Nibb update your HP stat line


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn assists Nibb in attacking the goblin that struck him.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Evil GM

Rammellorn attack misses the dazed goblin.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Oops, sorry. HPs adjusted.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 6

Vatilda draws her mace again, steps over to the goblin between Nib and herself. She clubs the goblin.

step to D,8 or D,9 (whichever Nib isn't moving to)
1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage

>Round 6 map repost< (before Karnog and Nib's movement)


Evil GM

The goblin falls to the ground after Vatilda bashed it with her mace.

RD 6 Into the Cave - update

GB6, (longbow) - broke string on bow
GB4, (bard) - continues drumming
Rammellorn - missed attack on GB3
Nib - Hit GB3
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - Dazed - Now dead
Argrim -
Vatilda - bashed GB 3 to death
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl -
kalim - missed attack with acid bolt
Karnog - whacked at the downed goblin making sure he was brained.

RD 6 actions remaining Argrim, GB5, Varl, possible bard if anyone moves his direction.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim crawls into the Eastern tunnel to get a better look at the drummer.

Move action to crawl to E12. Can you show what Argrim sees before I finish my move?


Goblin NPC

RD 6: GB 5

The goblin will shoot another shot at Varl with his long bow.

longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"jaiuah ahouyd"

goblin:
"Die dwarfy


Evil GM

Karnog, Argrim, varl:

You can see a decent sized cave tht is 15 bu 20 ft, which contains a campfire, crates lined up in a defensive fashion, like the others you've encountered. There are three goblins there ready for the attack.

The bard goblin will take his action,

Karnog, Argrim and Varl a Will save please as you all begin to feel sleeply


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Will vs. Spell: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
I presume a 19 saves.

Argrim shakes the sleep from his head. "We've got three more gobbos in here and one's a caster behind barricades. We need a better plan than 'Get'em!'" He says loud enough for the whole team. He keeps crawling.

_______________________________________
Round 6, part 2

Move action: crawl to E11


Evil GM

Argrim shakes off the effects of the spell, Crafty little bastard.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 (assuming its a spell/spell-like ability)


Evil GM

Karnog makes his Will save.


Evil GM

Varl owes a Will save and if he makes it then he has his Rd 6 action. If he does not make it he will be effected by the spell.

Karnog, Argrim and Varl:

The side cave to the East looks like a location you can rally and gather too to regroup, heal or rest, if necessary, since it is defensible.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"My defensive ward should help prevent arrows and blades for a brief time. Enough perhaps to get in their faces. I also have a cloud of mist ready, should we decide to withdraw."


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Replying to Karnog, "Go to the southern point of this room (F10), and start your mist to block the archers. The Eastern cavern looks good for the team to swarm."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Team? Worse than the deist ..." Kalim looks at the goblins and makes a menacing gesture with his longspear. "YOU ARE FINISHED! BRING THE BABIES!" intimidation: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Round 7
With all of his fervor and might, Rammellorn steps up to the goblin menacing Nibb and strikes out furiously.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

By Torag's beard!!! What have I done ta displease ye?


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Round 6 – Into the Cave

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Roaring out in defiance as the spell begins to coalesce Varls inborn resistance to magic throws off the yolk of the spell Ya have da try harder den dat! Varl yells, throwing up his shield defensively.

FRA: Total Defense +4 AC, AC is now 26

Round 7 – Into the Cave

Hunkering down beside his shield Varl yells back to the rest of the group in Dwarven. I’ll hold this plug, un’ keep em from streaming in. Ya clear out that cave. We can’t have em taking us from both sides.

Hold the Gap! FRA: Total Defense +4 AC, AC is now 26


Evil GM

the goblin by Nibb is down, you still have two archers in the tight southern cavern, then you have the bard and two other goblins in the eastern cavern. I still need to roll two goblins initiative in the eastern cavern and I will do that soon.


Evil GM

RD 6 Into the Cave - Summary

GB6, (longbow) - broke string on bow
GB4, (bard) - continues drumming
Rammellorn - missed attack on GB3
Nib - Hit GB3
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - Dazed - Now dead
Argrim - crawled to E 12 (Karnog is in E11)
Vatilda - bashed GB 3 to death
GB5, (longbow)- hands his longbo to GB6, then uses his std action to restring the bow.
Varl - makes Will save, total defense.
kalim - missed attack with acid bolt
Karnog - whacked at the downed goblin making sure he was brained.

Kalim from an intimidation POV there are only two goblins that could arguable see or hear you but they are 40 and 45 feet away from you. Plus there are to PCs, vatilda and Varl, blocking the line of sight.


Evil GM

DM Initiative:

G7: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
G8: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

RD 7-

GB6, (longbow) -
GB4, (bard) -
Rammellorn -
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 -
Argrim -
Vatilda -
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl -
GB7 -
kalim -
Karnog -

RD7 East Cave


Goblin NPC

RD 7: Goblin 6

The goblin using his companion's longbow fires a shot at Varl who is blocking the way. The sound of additional movement echoes in the cavern.

longbow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Missing his shot.

----
RD7; Goblin Bard

The Goblin bard continues his drum beat, while his drumbeat is mixed wiht an eery chatter that is directed towards argrim. A slippery mixture suddenly covers Argrim's battleaxe in his hand. Reflex save please.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

>Round 7 map repost<


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1
Sewer Goblin wrote:

RD7; Goblin Bard

The Goblin bard continues his drum beat, while his drumbeat is mixed wiht an eery chatter that is directed towards argrim. A slippery mixture suddenly covers Argrim's battleaxe in his hand. Reflex save please.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Evil GM

Argrim your darn greasy battleaxe slips out of your hands as you fumble with it. Grease spell on the battleaxe.

There's some goblin snickering as you fumble with the handle.


Evil GM

I will assume that Rammellorn takes Argrim suggestion and double moves to D13 to within the eastern cave to line up for the assualt.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim shows the snickering goblin his spiked gauntlets and replies, "These work almost as well, bub."

Which square is the battleaxe?


Evil GM

Nibb, GB8, Argrim, Vatilda, GB5, Varl, GB 7, Kalim, Karnog have actions remaining. I don't think Nibb posts in the evening but I'll give him about an hour before I skip him and post GB8's action.


Evil GM

Argrim the battleaxe is at your feet. YOu need a reflex save every time you try to pick it up or use it.

851 to 900 of 16,413 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.