Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


401 to 450 of 16,430 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

*Don't forget +1 to hit from bless*

Round 3

Vatilda scans the area holding her palm out like it is a loaded weapon, and speaks with a taunting tone. "Nyidii mog losch vada gorcha..."

Aklo:

"Death comes for you goblins..."

perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

>Current view repost<


Evil GM

Good point on the +1, Argrim your attack would have still missed at 17, partial cover is +2

Vatilda is so focused in her taunting tone, she does not see the goblins.


Evil GM

Rd 3: mid-round recap

G1 - dead
Argrim - see's a nearby goblin but misses
Rammellorn -
Varl -
Karnog -
Nibb - moves back behind the dwarves
Kalim -
Vatilda -
G4 -
G3 -


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

GM: I'm just gonna keep waiting for gobbos to shoot. If you want additional perception/stealth checks, let me know.

"Argrim's plan seems to be working. Keep steady now, lads."

RD 3:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 perception
1d20 - 5 ⇒ (20) - 5 = 15 stealth


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Careful lads, they are trying to move around us. Rammellorn watch your side Varl gruffly yells in dwarven while moving up to hopefully draw the fire of any goblin arrows.

Double Move to F15


Evil GM

karnog I already had your Rd 3 perception and stealth check, roger that with the waiting till you can see them. I'll use your latest rolls for the next round if need be. I suspect that is what others are waiting on to since most the group can't see them yet. I'll post their actions shortly, if nobody has posted an action.


Evil GM

Rd 3: G4 goblins

As Varl moves up, he sees lots of the little boogers pop up and start shooting.

sh bow,J14: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10;1d1d4 ⇒ 2
sh bow,J15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5;1d1d4 ⇒ 3

The arrows whiz by harmlessly.

There are 4 goblins that have not gone group G3

ENCOUNTER MAP


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

GM, can I sneak around the tree and approach the goblins from the rear flank?


Evil GM

You can try to sneak around the tree and approach from the rear flank.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Also, I got lost in the thread, but I think that the rat swarm did me some damage. How many hit points am I at. I think 20/24.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn stows the bow to ready the long axe and sneak around towards the rear flank of the goblin. Move to D20 if possible. If I need to make a stealth check, I will, but it is not a class skill.


Evil GM

You did take damage from the rat...4 Hp I believe but I need to go back and check.


Evil GM

You need to make stealth if you are trying to sneak, you only get 10 feet of movement with stealth.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Stealth 1d20 ⇒ 11

Move to E21, undetected if possible.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn attempts to sneak up on the goblin's rear flank.


Evil GM

Rammellorn it was 5 HP of damage from the rats. I'll let you use your self healing during that journey to the goblins if you want.


Evil GM

perception, goblin to see Rammellorn: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

He see you Rammellorn and starts to squeal in his foul tongue.

Everyone is so cautious, surely you can't think some small goblins are that dangerous to you at this point in the the campaign.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Just trying to stick to the plan ...but ...

Kalim goes towards where he hears the squeal.


Evil GM

Rd 3: mid-round recap

G1 - dead
Argrim - see's a nearby goblin but misses
Rammellorn - moved to E21, trying to sneak - unsuccessfully
Varl - moved up to F15, double move
Karnog -*
Nibb - moves back behind the dwarves
Kalim -*
Vatilda -
G4 - shot at Varl
G3 -

*holding waiting for the goblins to get within range.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Healing boon 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

On my his next turn, Rammellorn will charge goblin at C16 and use power attack with long axe.

Attack 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 = 25

Damage 1d12 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Confirm that mutha!


Evil GM

Kalim you are able to go straight to I 16, cutting under the trees. the trees act more as a canopy, and not so difficult to get around. You see a goblin in your range at J15 and there is a second goblin at J14.

You have a standard action.


Evil GM
Rammellorn wrote:

Healing boon 1d4+1

On my his next turn, Rammellorn will charge goblin at C16 and use power attack with long axe.

Attack 1d20+6-1

Damage 1d12+4+2

I'll note this for your Rd 4 action. the goblin will be down.


Evil GM

Rd 3: Last grouping of goblins

Three of the goblins move closer. Two shot at Varl and one uses a dog slicer on Varl.

G4: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 2
G5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 3
G6, dog slicer: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 3

They all miss the dwarf.

goblin:
"Fuud, fuud, fuud"

UPDATED BATTLE MAP


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Confirm Crit 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Would I be jumping the gun to post my round 5 action, since I am usually working during the gist of the action?


Evil GM
Rammellorn wrote:
Confirm Crit 1d20+6-1

You have effectively separated him from his head, next round.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

For the 4th round, Nibb is going to shoot the goblin at F9, and then uses his move action to reload.


Evil GM
Rammellorn wrote:
Would I be jumping the gun to post my round 5 action, since I am usually working during the gist of the action?

That would fine. Put it under a spoiler for me. I may adjust it slightly, if necessary, to make it work based on what, if any, creatures are alive.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

@Baldwin, does Argrim have enough cover to attempt stealth for the D16 gobbo, so he can get sneak?


Evil GM

Argrim:
The creature is already aware of you and he is the one that fired at you. You don't know what the ground is like around the tree C/D 17/18, so I won't answer the cover from that point of view. You do have thickets in F and E17 that are making it difficult terrain (hence the reason why it did not close the gap on you.) Besides, that is the creature that Rammellorn kills right after you, but before the Goblins turn, in RD 4.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Thanks for the tactical help.
Round 4

Argrim looks at the goblin that he traded arrows and puts two fingers to his eyes and extends them to the goblin. He then ducks behind cover and stealths along the trail. stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

He moves near the brush F17 trying to get the drop on the goblin J14. He then shoots him. shortbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 +1 vs. goblin and bless added. If hit, damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 +sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 1 if he can sneak.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Round 4

Raising his axe, Varl brings it swinging down with a snarl towards the goblin who just attacked him with the dogslicer.

Attack Roll 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12

I need to see the map again to know if another is within cleave range, but I doubt he is.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

>Current map repost<


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 4

Vatilda moves forward looking for a goblin to kill. The moment she sees movement in the thicket, she fires a ray from her palm which looks like a focused beam of black lightning. It blows apart a few dry branches of the thicket near the goblin.

Move to (G,17), eldritch bolt to visible goblin. (not sure which I can see, but one of the J row by Kalim would be my preference)

eldritch bolt: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 ranged touch attack
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Evil GM

Rd 3: recap

G1 - dead
Argrim - see's a nearby goblin but misses
Rammellorn - moved to E21, trying to sneak - unsuccessfully
Varl - moved up to F15, double move
Karnog -*
Nibb - moves back behind the dwarves
Kalim -moved to I16
Vatilda -
G4 - shot at Varl
G3 - moved and attacked Varl, missing

*holding waiting for the goblins to get within range. Where you going to move now that the your group has gone on the offensive?

Vatilda I didn't see you actually take an action. I know you held your palms out...but did you do anything in Rd3?

------
RD4 Begins Use the last map, I don't have access to the map updates right now.

Rd 4: Begins and here is mid-round recap based on previously posted actions

G1 - dead
Argrim - moves to F17 fires a goblin in J 14 but misses.
Rammellorn - moves up an kills the goblin in D16
Varl - kills the goblin in F14, there are no other nearby for cleave.
Karnog -

Nibb - shoots at the Goblin in F9 but you did not roll your to hit and damage dice.

Kalim -
Vatilda - moved to G17, misfires.
G4 -
G3 -

goblin J14 perception:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

All the goblins are visible now and actively fighting.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"That's it, lads! Kill the buggers!"

Move forward 20', fire crossbow at goblin in C16

1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 22 attack + hatred + bless 1d8 ⇒ 2 damage.


Evil GM

Rd 4:

Karnog by the time you move up in Rd 4, Rammellorn has already killed the goblin in D16 (it's not C16), but you can shoot at the one in F9. You hit the goblin but it is still up.


Evil GM

Rd4: goblins

The goblin at J15, 5 ft steps to I14 and shots at Kalim.
short bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 1

The goblin at J14 shots at Vatilda
short bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Dex check 10 for broken string: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
His string snaps.

The goblin at G 11 and F9 each shot at Varl.
short bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 2
short bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dice bot hates me for this encounter


Evil GM

Rd 4: Summary

G1 - dead
Argrim - moves to F17 fires a goblin in J 14 but misses.
Rammellorn - moves up an kills the goblin in D16
Varl - kills the goblin in F14, there are no other nearby for cleave.
Karnog - moved up to G18, shot goblin in F9, 2 Hp

Nibb -* shoots at the Goblin in F9 but you did not roll your to hit and damage dice.

Kalim -**
Vatilda - moved to G17, misfires.
G4 - miss
G3 - miss

* Needs to actually roll his attack and potential damage dice
**Still has an his action

-----
RD 5

G1 - dead
Argrim -
Rammellorn -
Varl -
Karnog -
Nibb -
Kalim -
Vatilda -
G4 -
G3 -

Battle Map


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Oh sorry! If you saw the post time, it was past 10 pm in my time zone...

Anyway, here is the
Attack:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Now its time to show em who's boss!"

Karnog drops his crossbow, stepping 5' towards Kalim and draws both hammer and shield, snarling at the gobbos and cursing in dwarven.

Dwarven:

Spoiler:
"Die burning, filthy wastes of flesh!"


Evil GM

Karnog you are 20 feet from the nearest goblin. Note H15 is a thicket and is difficult terrain (2 hex movement). You can move to I15 and get next to Kalim there.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

RD4: Kalim steps back five feet and stabs at the goblin in 10 feet from him with the longspear. attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

RD5: Annoyed with his poor showing, Kalin grunts. Then his eyes roll back into his head and his body seems to move strangely. A strange ray bursts forth from his hand. ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17acid damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Baldwin, are there any gobbo's who don't see/notice Argrim?

Argrim is in F17 with this stealth roll


Evil GM

Argrim would not know what another creature can perceive, or not.

Nibb your Rd 4 attack misses.

Kalim - your Rd 4 attack misses. I did not move your character since there was already 10ft of distance and you did not tell me which square you were stepping into.

Kalim- Your RD 5 attack hits wither of the two goblins.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

OK you mentioned it before. I misunderstood.

Round 5

Agrim continues to stealth along the trail from F17 to F15. stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Hopefully, Varl attracts all of the goblins' attention.

He takes a shot at goblin in G11. shortbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 +1 vs. goblin and bless added. If hit, damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 + sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 5 if he can sneak.

THREAT CONFIRMATION
shortbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Evil GM

Argrim confirm your crit


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Sorry, J15


Evil GM

After Argrim's attack the goblin in G11 slumps down on the ground, his short bow next to him.

401 to 450 of 16,430 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.