Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


951 to 1,000 of 16,321 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Evil GM
Nibbfir Grumepgarth wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Karnog you healed folks in RD5

LInk to Healing

GM, I think Karnog is talking about a mass healing that happened last round.

The event depicted in the link is about a healing with a CLW scroll/wand only to Argrim.

I see it he posted early in RD 8. I missed it.


Goblin NPC

RD 8:

Goblin 7 continues to hold.

Goblin 5 slips up the south passage hen he comes to Vatilda, who is squeezing (-4 AC)

short sword: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 1 = 18;dam: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Poking her with his sword.

I had to edit which goblin acted, I had their number backwards.


Evil GM

RD 8: mid_RD summary

GB6, (longbow) - does not fire bow
GB4, (bard) - drums, and cast spell
Rammellorn - steps to E13 and killed GB8
Nib - reloaded crossbow, failed will save(lullaby)
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim - moved to E15, missed spiked gauntlet attack.
Vatilda - moved down south tunnel, squeezing took 4 HP
GB5, (longbow)-attacked Valtilda, I10 hit for 4HP
Varl - readies action
GB7 - held
kalim - acid blast 2 HP on GB8 failed will save (lullaby)
Karnog - moved to E11, channel heal 5 HP


Evil GM

RD 9:

GB6, (longbow) -
GB4, (bard) -
Rammellorn -
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim -
Vatilda -
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl -
GB7 -
kalim -
Karnog

MAP RD 9


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 9

Argrim feels his battleaxe hoping the Grease has disappeared. If the Grease is gone, he draws his battleaxe while he tumbles further into the cavern. Otherwise, he tumbles and attacks with his claws.
_________________________________________________________
Free Action: check if battleaxe is Grease-free
Free Action: if Grease-free, draw battleaxe during move action
Move Action: tumble to C16 to avoid AOO Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
attack C15 with claws: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 +2=19 with flank
if hit, damage and flank: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (6) = 9


Evil GM

Argrim - Grease lasts 1 minute per level so unless you do something to remove the grease it's going to be there for a while.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Argrim - Grease lasts 1 minute per level so unless you do something to remove the grease it's going to be there for a while.

Sorry. I thought it was round per level. Did he hit with the claws?


Evil GM

RD 9:

Goblin 6 with the longbow doesn't attack, the group does not kno hat he id doing because of the mist.

Bard drummer continues his action in the east cave. Moves to B15, move action since there is wood in the area.


Evil GM
Argrim wrote:
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Argrim - Grease lasts 1 minute per level so unless you do something to remove the grease it's going to be there for a while.
Sorry. I thought it was round per level. Did he hit with the claws?

You need to adjust your move since the drummer is not in that hex anymore, he goes before you to and he moved farther away to hex B15.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1
baldwin the merciful wrote:
You need to adjust your move since the drummer is not in that hex anymore, he goes before you to and he moved farther away to hex B15.

OK C16. Argrim will attack gobbo C15 hoping Rammellorn will flank in square C14.

It wasn't clear which of the gobbos was which. Could you identify which square is which gobbo? Or at least the last square we saw them from the mist. Thanks.


Evil GM

Argrim and Rammellorn Only:

the drummer goblin is behind the wood pile in hex B15


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Feeling his mind slowly loses his sharpness, Nibb will try to stay focused and ready for the goblin's attacks.

Can he see any goblin beyond the mist?


Evil GM

The goblin in hex C15 slumps over after Argrim's attack.


Evil GM

Nibb you can make perception check with your penalty.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Perception check:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Unable to see any goblin, Nibb step forward carefully.

5-feet step to D-13


Evil GM

Nope Nibb your eyes are just too cloudy with the mist and that lullaby.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Dwarven: "May the AllFather watch over you and protect you from harm."

Miniature shield shapes appear around everyone within 30' and line of effect to Karnog, swirling in midair and helping to ward off physical attacks.

Using deflection ward, everyone gets +2 deflection to AC for the next two rounds. Then moving to D13 or 14, depending on how much movement the cloud takes.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim pulls his bloody claws from the gobbo that slumps to the ground. "I got that damn drummer behind this wood pile here B15. Who wants to kill 'em?"


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn closes in quickly on the annoying bard. I'm a fan of percussion. Especially the sound of my axe thumping goblin skull.

Rammellorn keeps attacking until the either the woodpile or the feckin'goblin bard is decimated.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Damn! Should have used power attack!


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 9

Vatilda roars incomprehensibly while clubbing the goblin with all her might. She angrily spits a curse at him then recoils... ready to strike again.

Mace vs goblin at (I,10)
to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 68
damage if hits: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

>Round 9 map repost<

Edit: just dawned on me, I can't 5' step in double movement conditions. Removed move


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Round 9

Silent as stone, Varl keeps his axe ready to attack any goblin who attempts to cross into the passage. He coulden't be sure with the mist but he knew they were out there.

Ready Action: Attack first goblin that attempts to get within range.

Sorry I coulden't be more help guys. I think protecting our back is important, but it feels like I am doing a whole lot of nothing.


Evil GM

RD 9:

GB 5 attacks Vatilda with Short Sword

attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11;damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

misses in the mist.

RD 9:

GB6, (longbow) -does appear to do anything
GB4, (bard) - moved to B15 hiding behind the wood
Rammellorn - hits bard for 5HP
Nib - 5 ft step to D13
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim - moved to C16 killed goblin in C15
Vatilda - maced gobo in front of her int he mist for 9 HP
GB5, (longbow)- Hit by Vatilda, swings at Vatilda
Varl - protects the flanks
GB7 - dead
kalim -
Karnog - cast spell, moved to E13 out of the cloud.

karnog I moved you to E13 which is just out of the cloud, besides Nibb is alread in D13 and there is a fire pit n D14.


Evil GM

RD 10:

GB6, (longbow) -
GB4, (bard) -
Rammellorn -
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim -
Vatilda -
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl -
GB7 - dead
kalim -
Karnog

MAP RD 10


Evil GM

Its been a hard fought combat, this phase of the cave axes have been clattering for a minute already and arms are beginning to feel weary. Several members have already gone through quite a bit of expendable resources.

Varl:

You know you've come across several barrels and crates already in the cave passages and you know you can use those items if there is break in the for defensive positioning and possibly barricade the goblins inside the southern part of their cave.


Goblin NPC

RD 10:

Goblin 6 doesn't appear to act.

The bard stops pounding on his drum and draws a nice looking short sword to stab at Rammelorn.

short sword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Rammellorn you get +2 on AC for cover, as the wood pile is providing cover to you and the gobo

In common the goblin chirps, "Di 'eathen scum rot of a turd m'shroom!"


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Argrim waits for the drummer to do his worst and attempts to end him. "Stop that damn racket!"
_________________________________________________________________
attack drummer: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 19
if hit, damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Move action: Argrim surveys the cave for material and unusual stonework.

If the bard dies befire Argrim's action, he spends a full round surveying.


Evil GM

Vatilda remember you are squeezing so it's -4 on your attacks and -4 on your AC. Your last attack still hit the goblin though.


Evil GM

Argrim your attack misses the goblin drummer behind the woodpile.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Oy, Vatilda! You okay in there?"

Karnog spares a moment to glimpse at he goblin by his feet dead? If obvious, use plan B "ready to channel if someone drops", seeing it dying he grants it Torag's final mercy.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage to downed gobbo.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 10
(AC 17 with buff and squeezing)

Vatilda hears her name, but the rest she can't comprehend. She tries to strike at the goblin while backpedaling, but hits the tunnel wall with her swing. She continues to move back while trying to not lose grip of her weapon.

1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1
dex check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Move to (F,10/11)

>Round 10 map repost<


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn strikes hard at the goblin in front of him.
attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Evil GM

Rammellorn your attack misses the goblin behind the partial cover of the wood pile.

---
Vatilda your weapon clinks and hits the tight wall falling to the floor.

Karnog and Varl can make perception sound checks.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 perception (hearing?)


Evil GM

RD 10 - GB 5 steps forward (G10) to press the attack on vatilida. Fortunately the blasted drum beat has ended so has their bonus.

short sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12;dam: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Misses his attack.

-------
RD 10: mid-RD summary

GB6, (longbow) - doesn't appear to act.
GB4, (bard) - stabs rammallorn 2 HP
Rammellorn - missed the bard
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim - attacked the drummer missed
Vatilda - dropped weapon and backed up to F10
GB5, (longbow)- stepped up to G10 and missed the attack on vatilda.
Varl -
GB7 - dead
kalim -
Karnog - makes sure the gobo at his feet is dead.

Karnog isndie the mist its 5ft visibility.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Baldwin is it at all possible to push foward with my platemail through the passage? I dont want to leave Vatilda by herself.


Evil GM

Varl you are fairly confident that in your platemail you will become stuck in the southern tunnel. You'll be needing escape artist rolls to forced yourself through.


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Vatilda! Varl yells. Get back here! I can't protect you if you rush ahead!


Evil GM

RD 10: summary

GB6, (longbow) - doesn't appear to act.
GB4, (bard) - stabs rammallorn 2 HP
Rammellorn - missed the bard
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim - attacked the drummer missed
Vatilda - dropped weapon and backed up to F10
GB5, (longbow)- stepped up to G10 and missed the attack on vatilda.
Varl -
GB7 - dead
kalim -
Karnog - makes sure the gobo at his feet is dead.

Nibb, Varl and Kalim still have RD 10 actions, it looks like Varl will maintain the rear flank position.


Evil GM

RD 11:

GB6, (longbow) - doesn't appear to act.
GB4, (bard) -
Rammellorn -
Nib -
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim -
Vatilda -
GB5, (longbow)-
Varl -
GB7 - dead
kalim -
Karnog -

MAP RD 11


Goblin NPC

RD 11: Goblin Bard

The bard attack with his short sword to stab at Rammelorn.

short sword: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

"Hehehe, pond scum."

The short sword stings as it bits Rammellorn again.

Rammellorn can you update your current HP. I think you've taken 5HP of damage from the last two rounds.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 11

Argrim moves closer to cavern wall trying to get around the drummer's cover and attempts to silence him again with his claws.

Free action: 5-ft step to B16
attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 16
if hit, damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Evil GM

Agrim swings but misses the nimble goblin.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Seeing the goblins in that cave's section has been defeated, Nibb lets out a sigh and steps forward (a 5-feet step) and ask to the combatants.

"Is any of you wounded? Maybe I can help you a little..."


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 11

Flustered and frustrated, Vatilda throws her palm in the face of the approaching goblin, and fires off a dark bolt. She then backpedals; squeezing between Varl and the wall.
She bangs her shield angrily against the stone tunnel... cursing her dropped weapon.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 ranged touch attack (provokes AoO for threatening goblin)
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 99
damage if hits: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

move to (D,11) - (provokes as well, if goblin has an AoO left)

>Round 11 map repost<


Evil GM

There a sound of goblin crashing off the tunnel walls and crumpling to the ground as Vatilda's dark bolt destroys the creature.

Varl you suddenly feel your comrade squeeze by you she is moaning in an unintelligible gobbledygook rant.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn attacks the goblin bard with ferocity.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Aw! For fecks sake!


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

"Varl! This wee drummer won't die!" Argrim cries out.


Evil GM

Rammellorn the dice gods hate you. I'm surprised you haven't pushed the wood over.


Evil GM

RD 11: Mid RD summary

GB6, (longbow) - doesn't appear to act.
GB4, (bard) - hit Rammellorn for 3HP damage
Rammellorn - missed...Again
Nib - inquiring about healing others
GB1 - dead
GB2 - dead
GB3 - dead
GB8 - dead
Argrim -missed the bard
Vatilda - killed the goblin in the south tunnel moved back
GB5, (longbow)- dead
Varl -
GB7 - dead
kalim -
Karnog -

951 to 1,000 of 16,321 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.