Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


1,101 to 1,150 of 16,219 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Nibb whisper to the group's vanguard via Message:

"According with the goblin's claims, this should be one of ten goblin post that remains in these caves. We must be careful, as it seems that their leader possess some kind of magic powers..."

And then he will move forward, careful to not trigger any traps, and draws his crossbow.

With that free-action-speech, I think Nibb doesn't have any more actions left for the turn. If he still have any (super fast talker) action left, he would use Perception to take a look at the would-be battlefield.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog steps to just south of the intersection, lasso ready to sail out and snare any foes that try to flee or charge the front liners.

"I'll try to trip up any that run, at ya or away lads."

Move to M13, readying action to lasso foes if they move through the 10' 'line' in front of Vatilda or Argrim.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

"Boyos, get your party suits on before the gobbos catch you with your knickers down. Watch this tunnel, and get ready." Argrim whispers before heading to the front.

Argrim fluidly heads through his companions, surprisingly for a dwarf. He remembers his Deepdelve training to always sacrifice offense for defense and tries to hit the archer.
____________________________________________________
Swift: activate crane style
Move: to P12
defensively attack archer with battleaxe two-handed: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 5
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Free: one hand battleaxe to have one hand for crane style
New AC=22, touch=17, flat-footed=15; and deflect one melee attack per round


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim casts Mage Armor.


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn readies the warhammer for close combat.


Evil GM

Kalim make sure you update your HP stat line.

Varl when you move into the side tunnel you see two goblins.

Argrim - Valtilda is in P12 so I put you at besides you are squeezing to get down the tunnel (2 squares of moved per square) I moved you double to P13. No attack on the archer but you didn't hit anyway.

Goblin 2 withdraws to P8.

Initiative Order:

GB2 hit Kalim with an arrow 5HP
Vatilda squeezed by Kalim using feat and hit GB2 for 5 HP
Rammelorn readies to attack K13
Varl dbl moves to L15 to protect flank, he sees to goblins.
Kalim casts mage armor
Karnog moves to M13
Argrim move to P13
GB 1 withdraws from near Vatilda moves to P8.
Nibb -moves L13, readies crossbow


Evil GM

DM:

side tunnel goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Cave Hoard goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

RD2:

Initiative Order:

GB2 - shot at Argrim, I believe Argrim will deflect the arrow.
Side Tunnel Goblins - attacked Varl
Vaitilda
Rammelorn
Varl
Cave Hoard Goblins
Kalim
Karnog
Argrim
GB 1
Nibb

MAP RD 2

The goblins are haloed in yellow.

Edit: I updated the top of the order to reflect the first two actions.


Goblin NPC

RD 2:

Goblin 2 - archer in T13

target:
1=argrim 2 vatilda
1d2 ⇒ 1

There is twang as an arrow flies Argrim.

Archer 2, long bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Goblin NPC

RD 2:

Side Tunnel goblins:

One on goblins steps up five feet to L16, and stabs at Varl within a short sword,

short sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17;damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

After Nibb moves forward , Rammellorn breaks east behind Varl to "clean" that side tunnel.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 2

Vatilda looks past the archer, and points at the next goblin. She thumbs her forehead, chants, then speaks..
"Droba vor narlin, gorcha."

Aklo:
"Kill your ally, goblin"

She then spins around behind Argrim and nudges him forward.

cast Murderous Command DC15 will save at goblin at (P,6)... Fail = melee attack nearest ally.
Then move to (P,13) with Friendly Switch.. pushing Argrim to (P,12) if willing.

>Rd 2 map repost<


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 2

Argrim accepts the friendly switch with Vatilda using the move to pull the arrow from leg and attacks the archer.
____________________________________________________
Free: two hand battleaxe
Move: to P9
defensively attack archer with battleaxe two-handed: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 18
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Free: one hand battleaxe to have one hand for crane style
New AC=22, touch=17, flat-footed=15; and deflect one melee attack per round


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Rammellorn, there's only two here! Who knows how many are in front of us. Help the others. I'll cover this side. Varl yells, throwing himself at the goblins with fierce abandon.

>MA 5’ step to L15
>>Attack Goblin 1: 1d20 + 1 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 6 = 11
>>>Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
>>>>Attack Goblin 2 w/Cleave: 1d20 + 1 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 6 + 1 = 18
>>>>>Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
_______________________
If I kill one of them I get another attack due to cleaving finish.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim targes the goblin directly in front at T-13. Range Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2Range Touch Confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21Crit Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

"Mister Varl has a point. Please, go and help the others. I will remain here with him... those two won't be a big deal."

Nibb then moves 5 feet step to L-14 through the tunnel, while putting a bolt in his crossbow and shooting the goblin that is not in melee with Varl, not risking to hurt him.

Shoot!:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Critical confirmation:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage:1d6 ⇒ 1


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog moves down the narrow hallway, shield askew and lasso loosely held. Once he makes it past Kalim, he launches the rope loop at the goblin archer at the end of the tunnel.

"C'mere, ya little freak!"

Move to Q13, lasso ranged attack at -2 for range 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 touch or be entangled and looped in my lasso


Goblin NPC

The goblin at P 6 feels the wave of oracle's murderous command.

Will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

he sneers at goblin next to him and he attacks him.

P6 attacks P5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

but misses his ally.


Evil GM

Varl's attack misses.

You would not have been able to cleave finish the second goblin he's not within reach, there is 10 feet gap between your position and the second goblin. Your already in L15, the goblin you attacked is in L16, and the second goblin is in K17.


Goblin NPC

RD 2:

Cave Goblins attack. (P6 already used his action)

The goblin that was attacked by his cohort takes a 5 ft step back to P4, and shots at his comrade with his bow.

bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The goblin is hit hard but he is still up, he seems to have come to his senses now that he realized his cohort shot back.

The goblin in P3 shots at Argrim with his long bow.
bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

This concludes the cave goblins actions for this round.


Evil GM

Since everyone encourage Rammellorn to move toward the other side cave, I DBL moved him to O13. Since Nibb was protecting Varl's backside.

RD2:

Initiative Order:

GB2 - shot at Argrim, hit Argrim for 5 HP
Side Tunnel Goblins - attacked Varl
Vaitilda - murderous command on P 6, switched spots with Argrim
Rammelorn- DBL moves to O13.
Varl - attacked and missed goblin in L16

Cave Hoard Goblins -two goblins attacked each other, another shot and missed Argrim.

Kalim - ranged touch critical for 4 HP damage on archer in T13.
Karnog - moves to Q13 misses his lasso attempt on T13.

Argrim switches with Vatalda, moves to P9 and kills the goblin archer that was previously hit.

GB 1 - dead.
Nibb - steps L14, hits Goblin L16 for 1 HP damage

Argrim:
You see a whole lot of goblins, 10 at least, within this sleeping cave.


Evil GM

RD 3:

GB2 -
Side Tunnel Goblins -
Vaitilda -
Rammelorn-
Varl -
Cave Hoard Goblins -
Kalim -
Karnog -

Argrim

GB 1 - dead.
Nibb

RD 3


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Forgoing his lasso in favor if his warhammer, Karnog moves to smash the archer harrying his allies.

"I'll crush your oversized head like a grape, goblin scum!"

Drop lasso, move to T13 goblin drawing hammer, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 attack, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 damage


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Free action!

"By Magrim's beard! Somebody cast Mist! I've got a dozen gobbos in here twenty feet from the main tunnel!" Argrim exclaims when he kills the archer.


Goblin NPC

Rd 3: GB2 goes before Karnog's action in teh round.

GB 2 who is located at T13 will shoot at the non-armored dwarf with the lasso.

bow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The arrow whizzes and penetrates deeply. "Great..di'dorf" It speaks in broken common.


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 3

Vatilda advances. She moves up behind Argrim and repeats her incantation to influence another weak minded goblin to kill its ally. She points over Argrim's shoulder toward the goblin who had just shot his ally, and raises her voice.

"Gorcha! Droba vor narlin!"

move to (P,10), cast Murderous Command (Will DC 15) on goblin at (P,4)

>Round 3 map repost<


Goblin NPC

RD 3:

Side Tunnel goblins:

The goblin in L16 stabs at Varl within his short sword,

short sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15;damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Does that hit you without armor?


Goblin NPC

Goblin occupying P4 feels the murderous command rage in his body,

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

higher level goblin but he fials his save anyway.

goblin arrow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

still angry about being attack by his cohort, he puts a second arrow in him dropping him...dead.I know he is suppose to attack his closest ally but he's using a bow, so I directed the attack against the original goblin.


Male Gnome Bard (Archaeologist) 3 | AC 17/13/15 | Fort+3, Ref+4, Will+5 | Init.+5 | Perception+10 | HP: 25/25 | CMB+1/CMD 12 |

Via Message:"Mister Argrim. According with our goblin prisoner, the prisoners are kept past that 'sleeping cave', in a chamber located after a wood bridge."

Then, he will reload his crossbow (move action) and shoot again the goblin after tipping his lucky hat (swift action to use a turn of Archaeologist's Luck), hoping he could aim better.

Maybe a little up... come on Nibb, it mustn't be that hard, their heads are like watermelons!

Shoot!:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


M Mountain Dwarf Stonelord Paladin 3 | AC 20/ tch 12/ff18 | HP 32/36 | Init +2 | Perc +4 | Darkvision | Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 4 |+2 vs. poison,spells,SLAs | DR 1/Adamantine | CMB+6/CMD18

Rammellorn follows Vatilda to back up Agrim.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim fires again at his previous target. Ranged Touch Acid Attack Ray: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Evil GM

RD 3: mid Round update

GB2 - arrow at Karnog hitting for 7 HP
Side Tunnel Goblins - attacks Varl hits for 5 HP
Vaitilda - murderous command moves to back up argrim
Rammelorn- moves to back up Argrim
Varl -
Cave Hoard Goblins -
Kalim - misses his touch attack.
Karnog - moves up to GB2 and misses with his warhammer.

Argrim

GB 1 - dead.
Nibb - hits with cross bow 9depending on if Varl kills the goblin before you I will adjust this to strike the one behind.

Rd 3 actions remaining Varl, Cave Hoard Goblins, and Argrim
I'll take the rest of the cave Hoard goblins actions in couple hours.

Mid Round Map Update


Goblin NPC

RD 3: Cave Hoard Goblins

The goblins shuffle around positioning themselves, one does step in front of Argrim (P8) and attacks with his short sword.

shortsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7;damage: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Mid Rd Map update with cavern exposed


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Swinging the axe towards the goblin, Varl bellows as the blade catches a stone outcropping in the ceiling. Gods be dammed! Varl swears as the goblin taunts him. Just wait… just you wait.

>Attack Goblin 1 w/PA 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
>>Damage 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12


Evil GM

Varl bellows loudly but to no effect as his attack misses. Fortuantly he has the warrior Nibb wiht him who plunks the goblin in the throat with his bolt....killing him. Leaving only the goblin in K17 to fight.

Nibb unless you have precise shot feat that permits firing into melee you need to take 4 off the attack role. You still hit.


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 3

Argrim can't believe the hoard of gobbos in front of him. He feels like the cork in a bottle. One moved up to engage him (P8), and he strikes at him. "Nice bloody mist!"
____________________________________________________
Free: two hand battleaxe
defensively attack P9 with battleaxe two-handed: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 7
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Free: one hand battleaxe to have one hand for crane style
New AC=22, touch=17, flat-footed=15; and deflect one melee attack per round


Evil GM

RD 3: Summary

GB2 - arrow at Karnog hitting for 7 HP
Side Tunnel Goblins - attacks Varl hits for 5 HP
Vaitilda - murderous command moves to back up argrim
Rammelorn- moves to back up Argrim
Varl - misses his attack on goblin in the side tunnel
Cave Hoard Goblins -
Kalim - misses his touch attack.
Karnog - moves up to GB2 and misses with his warhammer.

Argrim - misses his attack.

GB 1 - dead.
Nibb - hits with cross bow hits killing the goblin fighting Varl.


Evil GM

RD 4:

GB2 -
Side Tunnel Goblins - one of two are dead.
Vaitilda -
Rammelorn-
Varl -
Cave Hoard Goblins -
Kalim -
Karnog - .
Argrim
GB 1 - dead.
Nibb -

RD 4 MAP


Goblin NPC

RD 4: GB 2

The goblin with the long bow steps back 5 feet to U13 and fires at Karnog.

goblin arrow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The arrow flies at the cleric. Not sure if that will hit you without armor on. I assume you have shield?


Goblin NPC

RD 4: side tunnel goblins

The next goblin steps up five feet and tries to stick the meaty dwarf. Thinking about breakfast.

goblin short sword: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11;damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


human oracle+mesmerist 7/Hierophant 2 AC 20/tch13/ff17 ~ Init +5 - Per +10 ~ HP 65/65 ~ CMB +5/CMD18 ~ F+6 R+10 W+15 (+2 vs spells , SLA, Su)

Round 4

Vatilda chants and gestures before placing a hand on Argrim's shoulder.
"Shlar ven degga, Argrim"

She then twirls around behind Rammellorn, and nudges him forward with her shield.

cast Protection from Evil on Argrim, Friendly Switch with Rammellorn if he is willing to be pushed 5' forward and I will continue to (P,12), (otherwise I will just move to (P,12)

>round 4 map repost<


HP 25/25 | AC 15 | Fort +5 Reflex +1 Will +1

Round 4

Argrim still can't believe the horde of gobbos in front of him. He still feels like the cork in a bottle, but at least it felt like he got some love from Vatilda. He keeps focusing in his Deepdelve trance on the gobbo in front of him and strikes at him.
____________________________________________________
Receive +2 deflection bonus from Vatilda's Prot Evil 1 round
defensively attack P9 with battleaxe two-handed: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 16
if hit, damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
New AC=24, touch=19, flat-footed=17; and deflect one melee attack per round


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Yes, using a light shield, but AC is only 12 without my fullplate. Karnog takes another 3 damage.

"I'm gonna smash your head in, goblin scum!"

His anger getting a hold of him, Karnog presses his attack, following the goblin archer as he steps away.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 attack; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Dwarves yell a lot!" touch attack I guess: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Evil GM

Kalim which goblin are you attacking again?


Dwarven Fighter (Unbreakable) 3 AC 22/21/11 / HP 37/37 / F +5 R +2 W +4 (+1 Will vs mind-affecting effects) (+4 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) / Init. +1 / Perc. +8 / CMB +6 / CMD 17

Laugh all ya want ya bugger! Varl mutters as he swings his axe towards the last remaining goblin in the eastern tunnel. Let's see if your still laughing when I split ya stem to stern

>MA: 5' step into L16
>>SA: Attack K17 w/PA 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
>>>Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"These arrows may be small, but they still hurt!"


Evil GM

RD 4 Mid-RD update

GB2 - shots and hits Karnog for 3 HP
Side Tunnel Goblins - one of two are dead. attacked VArl and missed
Vaitilda - switches with Rammellorn and casts Prot from evil

Rammelorn-

Varl - misses

Cave Hoard Goblins - one melee misses, two archers miss.

Kalim - TA on goblin with a bow, hits and injures the goblin for 6 HP

Karnog - steps up 5 ft and misses. you see anohter side tunnel to your left.

Argrim - hits the goblin near him and hits him for 4 HP.

GB 1 - dead.

Nibb -

MID RD MAP


Goblin NPC

Rd 4: Cave goblin hoard

The goblin in P 8 continues is press on Argrim.

goblin shortsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6;damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Two goblins with long bows shoot into the melee at,

longbow 1: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 4 = 7;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

longbow 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17;damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

The one near the end he hit before.


Evil GM
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
The one near the end he hit before.

I figured it out.

1,101 to 1,150 of 16,219 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.