Cottonseed PFS PbP (2E)

Game Master Redelia

Society Guide
Outpost VII Announcement
PbP Lodges and Guides
Data Tracking Form Link


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,525 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

phaeton_nz wrote:

Could those below please teleport to Caliphas

* Big Jig
* Olaf Spiritwell
* Pine Sapling
* Mec-02
* Yakuthiel

Still space for one more level 3.

i have a dragonblooded sorceree or eouge, whixh would fill out the partt better?

Envoy's Alliance

I need to play a pregen (Kyra). Mec-02 will be the character for the chronicle


Dotting, and showing interest in starting a brand new character for PFS2e.

Grand Lodge

I believe, to add it to your campaigns, you need to post in the Gameplay tab rather than Recruitment.
Though you can immediately delete the post and keep the dot.


Looks like we could still use one more Pahtfinder for 3-06 Struck by Shadows. Level 3-6 adventure (playing at the low tier)

If interested, jump in here

Dark Archive

Now recruiting for Scenario #2-03 Catastrophe's Spark. (Tier 1-4) Sign up below if interested. (Will attempt to have completed before start of Outpost so please have a high posting rate.)

Catastrophe's Spark Sign-up

Envoy's Alliance

Hey there Tyranius, I initially signed up my level 4 alchemist, but upon seeing the details of the other two players, I decided to go with my level 2 summoner. Problem is I was unable to edit or even delete my first signup so maybe you could remove it so others can sign up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dark Archive

All fixed.

Grand Archive

Will the following Veteran Pathfinder Agents report to transport to Oppara for 3-11 No Time For Treason & 3-16 Escape From Oppara

Zenith (Redeux)
Jaxon Richter (Enchanter Tim)
Scratch Steeltoe (Massee)
Avery Wings (Frozen Frost)
Shandra Redclaw (Ilmakis)
Kaitlyn Deathsbane (UncleFroggy)

Reporting Location

Dark Archive

Could the following people check into Catastrophe's Spark gameplay below:

  • Martin Amblecrown
  • Fanzofarmenod
  • Slipp
  • Zibini

    Catastrophe's Spark Gameplay Link

  • Liberty's Edge

    Tyranius wrote:

    Could the following people check into Catastrophe's Spark gameplay below:

  • Martin Amblecrown
  • Fanzofarmenod
  • Slipp
  • Zibini

    Catastrophe's Spark Gameplay Link

  • Is there still room in this one?

    Dark Archive

    There is, hop on in.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Need to two more Agents for PSF2E Bounty Winter Witches Holiday. It’s on the main recruiting page. If you want to join up. Being transparent: I have not done a PbP in while, but I plan on posting daily, the thread will move as fast every one does. If your for more 72 hours I will bot you.

    Hope to see Others!

    Envoy's Alliance

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Here's a link to GM Ash's Recruitment Thread.


    Now recruiting for: Pathfinder Bounty #3: Shadows and Scarecrows

    A Pathfinder Bounty designed for 1st-level characters.

    In the shadow-darkened alleys and fields of Nidal, a scarecrow lurks the night, taking people from yards and common areas before disappearing without a trace. A bounty has been posted on this nefarious fiend, but things may be even murkier than the heroes expect in this land of perpetual twilight.

    Written by: Jacob W. Michaels

    Scenario tag: Repeatable

    Sign up >HERE<

    Envoy's Alliance

    Dang. Missed them both. Ronnie's always been a little slow.

    Radiant Oath

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Ronnie, go ahead and take my spot. I've played B03.


    GM Super Zero wrote:

    Now recruiting for: Pathfinder Bounty #3: Shadows and Scarecrows

    A Pathfinder Bounty designed for 1st-level characters.

    In the shadow-darkened alleys and fields of Nidal, a scarecrow lurks the night, taking people from yards and common areas before disappearing without a trace. A bounty has been posted on this nefarious fiend, but things may be even murkier than the heroes expect in this land of perpetual twilight.

    Written by: Jacob W. Michaels

    Scenario tag: Repeatable

    Sign up >HERE<

    Would the following Pathfinders report to Rannan's Ranch in Nidal?

    Ulvard
    [unnamed gunslinger]
    Naple Leonne Von-a-Port
    Ronnie Albertson
    Benkost
    Gnurk


    Now recruiting a group of level 1-4 Pathfinders for Quest 13: Falcon's Descent. Fight for the freedom of the fields caves!

    On the border between Isger and Andoran, the Pathfinder Society is called to action! Venture-Captain Brackett's allies in the Eagle Knights of Andoran have requested aid with defeating a group of duergar slavers. Before these duergar can cause any more pain and suffering, Brackett hopes that the PCs and Lieutenant Evanno Pratt of the Eagle Knights' Steel Falcons division can mount a pincer attack that will defeat the villains without allowing them to escape into the Darklands with their victims.

    >Sign Up Here<. First come, first served.

    Vigilant Seal

    Definitely interested!


    cmlobue wrote:

    Now recruiting a group of level 1-4 Pathfinders for Quest 13: Falcon's Descent. Fight for the freedom of the fields caves!

    On the border between Isger and Andoran, the Pathfinder Society is called to action! Venture-Captain Brackett's allies in the Eagle Knights of Andoran have requested aid with defeating a group of duergar slavers. Before these duergar can cause any more pain and suffering, Brackett hopes that the PCs and Lieutenant Evanno Pratt of the Eagle Knights' Steel Falcons division can mount a pincer attack that will defeat the villains without allowing them to escape into the Darklands with their victims.

    >Sign Up Here<. First come, first served.

    Recruiting is closed. Will the following agent please report to the Eagle Knight camp on the edge of Andoran?

    Studley Brightblade
    Charlies
    Graeyson
    Jomanrhen
    Ennoia Rylintar
    Haohji Umesaki

    Vigilant Seal

    Since my manly orc is in a PFS 2e, this squishy elf is also ready to go.

    I gotta adapt to this new PF 2e thing. I guess players are not supposed to go through the same event twice??

    And my background seemed great for diviner, but I had to choose form one first level spell true strike, and wow it really sucks compared to 1E Pathfinder. Oh well, RP over power gaming is my new PF 2E mantra.


    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
    Fibek Allser wrote:
    I guess players are not supposed to go through the same event twice??

    Doesn’t matter if it is PF1, PF2 or SFS you are not allowed to get two of the same chronicle on the same character.

    Unless the scenario is repeatable or you use a GM or other replay, you can’t play the same scenario twice. Replays allow you to play it a second time on a different character.

    Full rules can be found in the Guide.

    Horizon Hunters

    Any tier 1-2 games getting ready to fire? This archeologist needs to get his hands in the sand.

    Radiant Oath

    Opening recruitment for:

    A Pathfinder Society Quest designed for levels 1–4 (subtiers 1–2 and 3–4)

    The Ruby Prince has banned much of the archaeology that once took place in the nation of Osirion. Rather than quelling the demand for access to the mysteries of ancient Osirion, this created a new market among Osirion's neighbors. Prince Zinlo, ruler of the city-state of Aspenthar, has offered several potentially interesting contracts to explore and document ancient sites within his holdings. As the PCs are sent to secure one of these sites, will they uncover new secrets long lost to modern recollection, or will they find that the Prince Zinlo's offer truly is too good to be true?

    Written by: Quinn Murphy

    Sign Up

    Starts: 24h after I notice 6 players

    Horizon Hunters

    GM Tiger wrote:

    Opening recruitment for:

    A Pathfinder Society Quest designed for levels 1–4 (subtiers 1–2 and 3–4)

    The Ruby Prince has banned much of the archaeology that once took place in the nation of Osirion. Rather than quelling the demand for access to the mysteries of ancient Osirion, this created a new market among Osirion's neighbors. Prince Zinlo, ruler of the city-state of Aspenthar, has offered several potentially interesting contracts to explore and document ancient sites within his holdings. As the PCs are sent to secure one of these sites, will they uncover new secrets long lost to modern recollection, or will they find that the Prince Zinlo's offer truly is too good to be true?

    Written by: Quinn Murphy

    Sign Up

    Starts: 24h after I notice 6 players

    Mind reader, that's the exact scenario I was looking to start with. Thanks!

    Horizon Hunters

    Got two characters who are looking for anything that includes lvl 6

    Horizon Hunters

    What about a 4-07?

    Radiant Oath

    Will the following Pathfinders report to the Grand Lodge to be teleported to Aspenthar for your Mission:

    Junior Peppers
    Zizarc Misraria
    Fibek Allser
    Black Molly
    Cascading Rapids
    Kidron Quintus


    Hello folks. I'm recruiting players for 1-23: The Star-Crossed Court. It's designed for levels 3-6, and is repeatable with different characters.

    On an idyllic island of the western coast of Garund, you arrive at the iruxi city of Ekkeshikaar. Seeking to establish new trade relations between the lizardfolk of Ekkeshikaar and the people of Vidrian, the Pathfinder Society must navigate a delicate political landscape while thwarting the efforts of nefarious forces who seek to stop the proposed alliance by any means necessary.

    This is a follow up to 1-09: The Star-Crossed Voyages, but is not needed to play 1-23.

    Sign-up is >HERE<, and we'll get started this weekend (or when the sheet fills.) I hope to see you soon!


    chadius wrote:

    Hello folks. I'm recruiting players for 1-23: The Star-Crossed Court. It's designed for levels 3-6, and is repeatable with different characters.

    It's like Deja Vu all over again.

    (Feel free to drop Samantha if you'd rather have somebody new)

    Silver Crusade

    I was thinking of signing up with one of my sprites but have been on the road all day. But that's okay. I'll wait for the next opportunity. Anyway, just finished it with my Aasimar diplomat.


    chadius wrote:
    Hello folks. I'm recruiting players for 1-23: The Star-Crossed Court. It's designed for levels 3-6, and is repeatable with different characters.

    Table is full.

    Eddie 'Bo' Leetus
    Radim Vesperra
    Dran'Tilt
    Samantha
    Pre Fix
    Rysk

    Please click >HERE< and check in. We'll start as soon as everyone is here.

    Horizon Hunters

    Got a 1st level Gunslinger out of Alkenstar, ready for play.


    Kazmuk Flintlock wrote:
    Got a 1st level Gunslinger out of Alkenstar, ready for play.

    You're in luck. There are a ton of games in OutPost VI that will be opening up for seating on February 10th.

    Wayfinders Contributor

    GM Hmm wrote:
    Kazmuk Flintlock wrote:
    Got a 1st level Gunslinger out of Alkenstar, ready for play.
    You're in luck. There are a ton of games in OutPost VI that will be opening up for seating on February 10th.

    Addendum: I just looked at the Outpost Spreadsheet and realized that almost all the low-level games are being offered in the Play-by-Discord lodges. For some reason, all the GMs in Cottonseed (including me) decided to offer higher level fare for the convention.

    Outpost VI.

    Grand Lodge

    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Hmm, I think you might be looking at the "Interview/Lottery Signups" page, where as far as I can see you are the only person running PF2 on the forum?

    That observation does not seem to hold true on the FCFS entries page.

    Which I think just shows that most people here favored First Come, First Served. You being the exception since you're doing something a little different with the Dark Archives adventures.


    Oh, you're right, and that makes me feel much better! I was looking at the wrong page while sick and not thinking clearly.

    By the way, fellow GMs... The first choice GM recruitment is open now as we're past midnight on February 7th, GMT.


    Now recruiting for Bounty #20: Burden in Bloodcove

    A Pathfinder Bounty designed for 3rd-level characters.

    A member of the Aspis Consortium is tasked with inspecting all incoming shipments to the port of Bloodcove. The job is too much for one person, and she calls in skilled adventurers to assist with the inspections. Of course, not all is as it seems, and the Consortium’s many enemies have snuck dangers into several of the incoming shipments. It’s up to the hired help to figure out what’s good for transport and what needs a more ‘thorough’ inspection.

    Written by: Dana Ebert
    Scenario Tag: Repeatable

    Sign up >HERE<


    I am recruiting players for Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-03: Echoes of Desperation

    ----------

    A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 3rd- through 6th-level characters.

    Venture-Captain Finze Bellaugh at the Anthusis Lodge in Vidrian recently came into possession of a magic bell that was plundered from a community of Song'o halflings living somewhere in the Laughing Jungle. He believes the bell is a critically important object to this community, and he needs a group of skilled Pathfinders to learn precisely where the bell came from, then return it to its rightful owners. The PCs soon discover there is more to the bell's story, and returning it is no simple matter!

    Written by Mike Kimmel and Nate Wright

    Scenario tags: None

    ----------

    I will be using Google Slides for character info and scenario arts, and Tableplop for encounter maps.

    If you are interested, kindly SIGN UP HERE. This is not part of PbP Outpost VI and expect that the game will not be finished before the start of the Outpost.

    Start date: 48 hours after I notice six players

    Grand Lodge

    Greetings, Pathfinders!

    I am now recruiting for PFS Intro #1 The Second Confirmation (levels 1-2). This game will be played as part of the Outpost VI online convention, and held here on the Paizo boards in PbP format.

    With few exceptions, those aspiring to join the Pathfinder Society’s ranks must succeed at a personalized mission known as a Confirmation. After years of training, Pathfinder initiates undertake these specialized missions on their own to show what they’ve learned. One excited initiate recently left the Grand Lodge to embark on his Confirmation but hasn’t reported back in the expected time frame. Worried for the initiate’s safety, the Society authorizes a group of initiates to find out what happened as a special group Confirmation!

    Sign-up post

    Due to the nature of the scenario, new characters are most welcome. Recruitment is open until February 27th, game starts on March 6th. Priority is given to Outpost VI GMs.


    To the following agents for Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-03: Echoes of Desperation, please proceed to Anthusis Lodge HERE for the mission briefing:
    Erevan Dalanthan
    Barrek
    Garad
    Aldonza Delamorte
    Wraax and Mr. Kitteh

    There is still a slot left for anyone interested to join. You can SIGN UP HERE and kindly proceed as well to the gamethread.

    Grand Lodge

    GM Super Zero wrote:

    Now recruiting for Bounty #20: Burden in Bloodcove

    A Pathfinder Bounty designed for 3rd-level characters.

    A member of the Aspis Consortium is tasked with inspecting all incoming shipments to the port of Bloodcove. The job is too much for one person, and she calls in skilled adventurers to assist with the inspections. Of course, not all is as it seems, and the Consortium’s many enemies have snuck dangers into several of the incoming shipments. It’s up to the hired help to figure out what’s good for transport and what needs a more ‘thorough’ inspection.

    Written by: Dana Ebert
    Scenario Tag: Repeatable

    Sign up >HERE<

    Would the following Pathfinders presumably non-affiliated freelance adventurers please report to Bloodcove for your scheduled meeting with Aayah Stronch of the Aspis Consortium:

    Shayla Quickfingers
    Dran'Thal
    Hancock the Angry
    Maxamed Adisa Ihejirika
    Jomanrhen

    There's still room for one more 3rd-level adventurer here!


    Now recruiting for Hmm's Dark Archives Duology:

    So you have found my stolen casefiles and think that you can unravel them? Mirror duplicates. Temporal anomalies. A book neither living nor dead, with a mind of its own? Each topic presenting enough questions to fill a library, and each a mystery I was unable to solve. I know there must be something more behind them. Perhaps you will have better luck...

    ★ ---- ★ ---- ★ ---- ★

    Eando Kline, the head of the Pathfinder Society Vigilant Seal faction, has gotten hold of a strange book: The Dark Archive Folio. Found within the book’s pages are the last mysteries of the Lone Archivist. It’s a book of unsolved mysteries filled with dangerous phenomena, and Eando Kline wishes his most trusted agents to follow up and resolve them.

    The Dark Archives casefiles we are tackling in this adventure are:

  • The Lady’s Harvest for four Level 7 characters.
  • Tomorrow’s Feast for four Level 10 characters.

    The plan is to tackle these mysteries back-to-back, giving the characters a chance to ‘level’ between adventures.

    ★ ---- ★ ---- ★ ---- ★

    If a fast-paced, roleplay heavy mystery game appeals to you, please consider submitting an application. I will decide on my team on February 12th or before.

    Hmm's Dark Archives Duology Recruitment Page

  • Silver Crusade

    How can you level between case files?


    Two words: Adventure Mode.

    There's more information if you follow the Recruitment Link. I fully explain it there.


    I'm sorry, everyone; no one posted here that player signup for OutPost has started. The announcement and instructions can be found here.

    Radiant Oath

    Looking for four brave Pathfinders willing to help someone experience a TTRPG. A friend wants to try playing PF2e so I thought I'd get a table together. This will not be a part of Outpost as posting might get unpredictable from his end.

    Pathfinder Society Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder

    A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.

    Wonder abounds! The Pathfinder Society's vaults have suddenly received a huge treasure trove of precious items from around the world and beyond. Much remains mysterious about these objects, from their origins to the reason the trove's original owner was so desperate to be rid of it. A group of novice agents has the opportunity to explore the troves' wonders for themselves, but not all is as it seems. After being drawn into an otherworldly realm, they must use their wits and fight to escape with their lives!

    Intro: Year of Boundless Wonder is the introduction to the plot of the Year of Boundless Wonder. This scenario presents treasures, characters, and themes that will feature in Year 4's metaplot, and so it is is a natural starting point for players looking to jump into the action.

    Written by Mike Kimmel

    Signup Link


    I have three openings for a run of Quest 6: Archaeology in Aspenthar (likely low subtier, as the other seats are all occupied by level 1s). If you're interested, sign up >HERE< and then join >THE TABLE<. We should have your characters free well in time for Outpost.

    Horizon Hunters

    I want to make sure that I am reading the Outpose sign up correctly. There do not seem to be as many games being hosted on the Paizo forums, correct?

    2,701 to 2,750 of 3,525 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Cottonseed PFS PbP (2E Playtest) Recruitment All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.