Cottonseed PFS PbP (2E)

Game Master Redelia

A part of the Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge for the Pathfinder 2E playtest.


51 to 84 of 84 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Female Goblin Fighter 4 | hp 38 | AC 21, T 14, FF 18 | CMD 16 | F +6, R +4, W +2 (+1 vs fear) | Init +3 | Spd 30' | Intim +2, Perc +8, Ride +10, SensM +1, Stlth +10

*Sets fire to Aram Zey.*

"OOPS!"

The Exchange

Reta Bigbad - End Girl wrote:

*Sets fire to Aram Zey.*

"OOPS!"

"Stop burning a dead pathfinder."


Female Goblin Fighter 4 | hp 38 | AC 21, T 14, FF 18 | CMD 16 | F +6, R +4, W +2 (+1 vs fear) | Init +3 | Spd 30' | Intim +2, Perc +8, Ride +10, SensM +1, Stlth +10

Reta looks about for a live pathfinder.

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10+1d6, SM: +7+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Monkeyfish 1/1 Shield 1/1 Open slot | Inspiration 2/4 | Active conditions: none

Angela walks into the lodge, catches sight of the goblin in the shaggy wedding dress with the scary look in her eyes, and does an immediate about face before trouble happens.


Female Goblin Fighter 4 | hp 38 | AC 21, T 14, FF 18 | CMD 16 | F +6, R +4, W +2 (+1 vs fear) | Init +3 | Spd 30' | Intim +2, Perc +8, Ride +10, SensM +1, Stlth +10

"WAIT! YOU KNOW PATHFINDER?!" Reta shrieks in her indoor yell.

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10+1d6, SM: +7+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Monkeyfish 1/1 Shield 1/1 Open slot | Inspiration 2/4 | Active conditions: none

Silently cursing as the goblin calls out to her, Angela hides the folder of pathfinder documents before turning around again. "Uhhhh, Yes I do... One went running that way! He only just left you should be able to catch him." Angela fabricates as she points down the street outside the lodge.

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Male NG Human Ranger 1 | HP 18/18| TAC 15 AC 17 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +2 | Perc: +3 | Speed 35ft | Resonance: 1/1 | Active conditions: None

A tall and lean elf enters the room, he does not carry the white hair of the rest of his clan, but the resemblance to his father is unmistakable. He keeps his short bow wrapped around his back and his family sword hangs down to by his side.

"Am I late or early, I can never tell in these situations."


Alchemist 1 (HP: 14/14) | AC: 16, TAC: 14 | Perception +3, low-light; F: +2, R: +5, W: +3 | RP: 2/5 | Light Mace +4 (1d4, Agile/Finesse/Shove); Alchemist's fire +4 (1d8 fire, 1 persistent fire, 1 splash fire)

.


Male Goblin barbarian 1 | hp 22 | AC 16 T 14 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Spd 20' | Init +2 | Lore (Hill) +1, Perc +2 (darkvision), SensM +0

"Grrr. Is where burn Pathfinders?"


A Goblin Paladin

"No, no burning of Pathfinders... well, unless they like being burned. Shelyn insists it's not helpful for us because then folks get the wrong impression and think we're just fire and fight when we are actually capable of GREAT things!"


Male Goblin barbarian 1 | hp 22 | AC 16 T 14 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Spd 20' | Init +2 | Lore (Hill) +1, Perc +2 (darkvision), SensM +0

"Rrrr? Like burning bigger stuff?"


A Goblin Paladin

"Yes! But with prettier colors and for a longer time so it's better!"


Male Goblin barbarian 1 | hp 22 | AC 16 T 14 | F +4 R +4 W +2 | Spd 20' | Init +2 | Lore (Hill) +1, Perc +2 (darkvision), SensM +0

"Go burn lodge-place. Lot's of 'splodey magic in bubbly glass-things and in book-things. Very 'pretty'. Make lots 'ooos' and 'aahs'. Can has game?"


A Goblin Paladin

"Nononono. People might get hurt that don't need to get hurt. But if you want to help me find a place where it is okay if people get hurt, I can help!"


Male Dwarf Druid

In steps a dwarf wearing an old naval uniform, complete with a fabulous white beard and a scowl. "All these goblins," he mutters to no one in particular, voice devoid of his kind's usual accent. "A little less reviled and suddenly they're swarming every previously civilized spot. Well, time to get used to it, these ones don't look so bad."

-.. --- -


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 18/18 l AC: 14, TAC: 13 l F +3, R +3, W +1; +2 vs. toxins/sick (eaten items) l Spell Pts. 3, Hero Pts. 1, Resonance 4 | L1: 2/2 l Senses: Perception +1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Crafting +3, Entertainment Lore +4, Nature +0, Occultism +3, Performance +4, Stealth +2, Survival +0, Thievery +2
Female CG Goblin Bard 1 | Active Conditions:

A lone gobliness wanders in, shaking her head and looking a bit confused.

"Whats happened? Had a strange dream alls the lights went out!"


A Goblin Paladin

"Not sure. Had nightmare I was a golem being worked on by a giant rat-person."


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

The elf jolts awake with a start.

Experimental journal: I dropped portable hole into a handy haversack. I then dropped into the Plane of Shadow and determined that the contraption coincided with the site of a web. No sign of damage done, but it seems a planar implosion there knocked me out for four days...


Male Goblin Barkeep

"Well, friends, no need to fret! All's well and hearty now. Here, why don't you take a dram of this wine I've got? Made it m'self, by Cayden's grace!" A smiling goblin in a bad wig holds out a bottle of wine on which he's scrawled the unlikely label Seedy's Cru.


Male CG Half-elf (Varisian) Bard 1 (Lore) | HP 12/17 | AC 15 TAC 13 | Spell Points 6/6, Hero Points 1, Res 5 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Perc: +2, Stealth: +2 | Speed 30ft 25ft | Rapier +3 (1d6 P), Shortbow +3 (1d6 P), TK Projectile +3 (1d10) | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

A man enters, quickly closing the door against the wind and rain. He removes his ragged cloak in a futile effort to shake off some of the water, revealing pointed ears and high cheekbones that suggest a recent elven ancestor. He has the scruffy beginnings of a reddish beard, however, and is too short to be a full elf. His clothes are worn but well-made, although on close inspection they appear to have been made for someone taller and bulkier, then taken in to fit their current owner.

He glances around the room, taking in the animals, outsiders, and others. He nods a greeting to the hostess and the lady in red, and meanders up to the bar. Before ordering, he pulls a handful of coins from his pouch to confirm he has enough to pay for his drink.

Nothing but silver and copper. More than enough to slake my thirst, but somehow still unsatisfying.

When the goblin bartender approaches, he accepts the proffered bottle gratefully, then sticks out a hand to introduce himself.

"Balistar Vinn, gov, an' it's a right pleasure ta be 'ere! A student o' the occult, I am, a collector of tales of strange an' unusual 'appenings. 'Ave ya noticed anyfing strange or unusual 'appening 'round 'ere lately?"

As he rattles off his introduction, Balistar glances down at the handwritten label on the bottle, then back to the bartender.

"Made it y'self, did ya?"


Male Goblin Barkeep

"Sure did!" the goblin says, with a toothy grin. "I been blessed by the Lucky Drunk!"


Male CG Half-elf (Varisian) Bard 1 (Lore) | HP 12/17 | AC 15 TAC 13 | Spell Points 6/6, Hero Points 1, Res 5 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 | Perc: +2, Stealth: +2 | Speed 30ft 25ft | Rapier +3 (1d6 P), Shortbow +3 (1d6 P), TK Projectile +3 (1d10) | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Balistar waits for Seedy to pour out a glass, then raises it in a toast. "Much obliged, gov, much obliged."

Despite his misgivings, the bard takes a healthy swig of the bartender's homebrew and swallows, then raises his eyebrows in surprised. "Blessed by the Lucky Drunk indeed, Seedy me lad! You've got talent, you 'ave."


"Sorry, sir. But you know goblins and signage. That there was an uncommon, 4th level, beer. Perhaps I could interest you in a lower-level Generican beer like Buddy Light™ for your next drink? I realize it looks like used beer but, guidelines is guidelines, sir. Oh, and if you think you're gonna belch try to turn away from anyone, or anything flammable. You know how goblins are sir."


Spells -/3/3/1 | Spell Points 3/3 | Resonance 5/7 | Channel Energy 3/5 | Heroism on Karvek | [2E] Human Female Cleric 5 | HP 53/53 | AC 18 (TAC 17) | Perception +8 | Saves 6/6/8 | Hero Points 1/3

Annilda sits down and takes a look around. "I'll just take some water for now. I need to take a break from fortune telling..."

If anyone needs a level 5 PC, I finally made one to test with, woo!

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10+1d6, SM: +7+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 1/1, Monkeyfish 1/1 Shield 1/1 Open slot | Inspiration 2/4 | Active conditions: none

A small halfling wiith perfectly coiffed hair strides in to the room. She looks around the room and then steps over to the taller woman in the fortune-tellers garb. "You! You seem free and like you could handle yourself in combat. We've had a request for more people in Quantium. Sebnet thinks that the number of people she's got for this assignment is just not enough. She's got a portal set up if you're interested."

I've got room for one more in a run of The Arclord's envy if you're interested Annilda. We've only started last week and to be honest we could use someone with healing! The gameplay thread is here, and disucussion is here.


Spells -/3/3/1 | Spell Points 3/3 | Resonance 5/7 | Channel Energy 3/5 | Heroism on Karvek | [2E] Human Female Cleric 5 | HP 53/53 | AC 18 (TAC 17) | Perception +8 | Saves 6/6/8 | Hero Points 1/3

"Ah, my work is never done..." Annilda stretches. "I'll see where this leads."


Male Human Wizard (software developer) 2 / cleric (IT support) 2

Dot.


Venture-Agent, Play-by-Post | League Group | TL;DR Group | Shore to Sea | We Be Heroes?

Boot to the thread~


Female Halfling Druid 1 HP 15/15, Percep +5, Class DC 15, Spell Points 0/4, Hero Points 1, Resonance 2, AC 13, TAC 12, Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 6

Warm sunlight streams through the open doorway of the Cottonseed Lodge as a young halfling woman wearing the simple attire of a farm girl walks in. Her swift gait has a lilt to it, and she has a sincere smile on her dirt-smudged face.

As the halfling finds a stool at the bar she can safely get up into, she asks the barkeep for a shandy. "I love the springtime, don't you," she asks. "There's always so many exciting things to look forward to! Like summers working the fields, and afternoons down by the river! Oh! And I hear there's a new group in the Society called the Verdant Wheel that sound like great people! Of course, not everybody is interested in traveling with the Society just to see what the natural world is like in other parts of the world, but that won't make me and Maizy enjoy it any less. Will it, Maizy?"

A sentient ear of corn--apparently some variety of leshy--pops up from over Olise's shoulder and lets out a high-pitched peep of agreement.

Olise giggles and turns back to the barkeep, "Let's just hope when the Verdant Wheel really gets rolling, they haven't gotten rid of leshy familiars, huh?"

Liberty's Edge

male PFS VL in MD

Dot

Sovereign Court

Doom Comes to Dustpawn ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

How have I not dotted here yet? DOT!

Silver Crusade

Venture Agent, RPGGeek (Online) Want to try PbF on RPGG? Check out my profile for more info!

Dotty dot dot


Eyes of the Ten | Night March Table 1 | Night March Table 2

Re-dotting


Female Halfling Druid 1 HP 15/15, Percep +5, Class DC 15, Spell Points 0/4, Hero Points 1, Resonance 2, AC 13, TAC 12, Fort 3, Ref 3, Will 6

Olise blinks her eyes rapidly. "My goodness, barkeep! What is in this shandy? I'm seeing spots all of a sudden!"

51 to 84 of 84 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cottonseed PbP PFS (2E playtest) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.