Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Battle map

Loot spreadsheet


1,001 to 1,050 of 2,941 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

is that high enough?


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Yup. You just need a 10 on aid another to give a +2.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Hooray!


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Telerin does her best to look "sketchy" - a bit of a stretch for a comely elven magician with fastidious habits, but she idly taps her quarterstaff on the ground as if she's annoyed and impatient while Alexa implies that the group may be associated with the cultists (presumably of Baphomet, like the bodies you found earlier).

The mongrelman guards relax and the one shouting at you says, "It's about time you guys sent us some help! We can finish off the weaklings next door. Uh, assuming you didn't already kill them - since you came from that direction. If we can wipe them out we can have all of the tunnels under the city for our use and you can get your people anywhere you want, and we can take over Neattholm for ourselves. So come on! Let's get you inside and start planning for the final raid!"

The mongrelman gestures for you to approach the barricades.

Sense Motive DC 20 (hunch):
He seems sincere. The bluff seems to have convinced him that you are cultists here to join forces with them.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Sense Motive?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Alexa can't help but smirk. Hook, line, sinker.

"Shall we?" She turns to the others.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Horgus whispers, "Can I just stay out here until you're done?"

Anevia somehow manages to elbow him in the ribs while leaning on her crutch.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Aberus hung back as Alexa motioned for everyone to move ahead. This is awfully clever of her. But I hope she knows what to do next.

He let the light spell on his ankh drop, and then very casually removed it from around his neck and wrapped it around his wrist.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel sheathes his blade and does his best to look like sketchy dumb muscle.
Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

"Find a quiet spot and stay low." Alexa whispers to Horgus.


Female Half-drow Bard 1 | HP 9/9 {conditions: +1 to atk., saves} | AC 16 (Tch 13 FF 13) | F +2 R +6 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +6, darkvision

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Ithilwen is walking stealthily right besides Alexa when she hears her friend groan. Spotting a trio of warped creatures guarding a barricade and now presently being hailed by Alexa, she thinks quickly and grasps her silver scale, letting its power turn her into one of the fake crusaders whose corpses they discovered earlier.

Bluff (aid another): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 +4 if they're evil

"We did wipe them out – no thanks to you weaklings. Now move aside and let us pass, if you don't want me to add your names to a long list of collateral damage" she growls, channelling an aura of condescending arrogance as only a drow could – and secretly hoping it to be a common feature among demonic cultists.

Sorry, was away for the weekend and then found a super-busy week waiting for me. Still, I should have warned everyone in advance, yet I didn't hoping to find the time to squeeze in a post sooner or later. Again, sorry!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric keeps silent and lets the others do the talking.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Horgus helps Anevia and Aravashnial to find a bolthole in the caves, hoping that you will be back soon.

The mongrel guards lead you past the barricades into a cave that smells of smoked meat and has rough sleeping rolls spread in one side, waving at two more mongrelmen in that chamber. You keep moving through a warped door into some kind of common room with a stone block that serves as a table and lower chunks of stone that serve as seats. A lone mongrelwoman with blue skin, feathers erupting from her shoulders, and spindly insectoid legs projecting from her sides is seated at the table, holding a small cup of liquid that has a fine thread of steam coming from it. The guards lead you past the woman, who watches you with suspicion, and into a passage with a rope ladder, which you climb down. This leads through another lower barricade area - the guards nod to two more guards here and move carefully, telling you that there are sharp stones in the thin pool of water that covers the floor - and into a meeting hall with two more guards. (This means there are a total of four mongrels with you.)

Three copper bowls filled with glowing coals hang from the ceiling of this long, natural cavern. The braziers fill the chamber with warmth and soft orange light. In the center of the chamber stands a block of stone that serves as a table, lined with wooden chairs. An enormous bloodstain, maybe a week old, darkens the stone’s surface.

One of the guards who led you here says, "Reinforcements from above! They are here for the boss." One of the guards mutely knocks on a door in the north wall, and after a few moments two people emerge: A lanky tiefling with jagged horns and hooves, and a woman in mail with a nasty pole arm, sharp features and short chopped dark hair.

The woman raises an eyebrow at you and says, "I wasn't expecting anyone. You seem to have done well enough at infiltrating the crusaders."

The tiefling leans over and whispers something to her.

Perception DC 18:
"They are surely assassins, my lady! If they are members of the Temple, they are hoping to slay you and steal your glory. If not, then crusaders who have discovered us! Either way we should strike them down immediately!"

The woman waves the tiefling back and says, "I control this complex now. With your sword arms we will finish off the remaining mongrels next door and make sacrifices of them."

She narrows her eyes, then says, "First things first. Show me the sign."

Sense Motive DC 20:
You think she's asking you to show an unholy symbol of Baphomet, like the ones you got from the false crusaders earlier.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Alexa turns and looks at her companions.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Assuming that does any good, since I'm untrained in Sense Motive...

Uriel glances back at the others. Did one of them keep the symbols from earlier? Thinking fast, he turns away from the two apparent leaders and says to no one in particular "Don't tell me you didn't bring your symbol, priest. What do you expect to do without it?"


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Sense Motive may be used untrained.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

...symbol. OH! That symbol!

Alexa slips it out of her pocket and holds it up.

Bluff?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Somehow, her composure doesn't even so much as twitch.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Roll behind the DM screen:
Roll behind the screen: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

The woman narrows her eyes for just a fraction of a second, then nods. "Hopefully you are more competent than the last few minions who came down here."

She moves to the table and says, "The mongrels in the caves not too far from here are our next target. We need to wipe out all of them so that we can spread into that area and freely use the remaining cave system. We are outnumbered, so my plan is simple. The mongrels here will serve as our spear-carriers and front line. Your job will be to sweep through and find their leadership and eliminate them, then set fire to the central structures. Once that is done, retreat to the exit tunnel that leads to this set of caves. We will have set up a barricade and any stragglers who flee the fire toward us will be cut down as they approach. We are far enough away that the fire should not choke out our air supply here, and after a few days it should be possible to make our way through the rubble and finish any survivors, then scout out other tunnels connected to the complex."

"Any questions?"


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Aberus felt his tension release as Alexa produced the unholy symbol, but it quickly returned when he heard the woman's plans for Neattholm. We can't let this stand, knowing what they plan to do. But he said nothing, trusting Alexa and Ithilwen to find the right time for them to act.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf listens to the plans and begins to think of ways to sabotage and stop what they are planning.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

"What's the time-frame? How soon do we make our move?"


Female Half-drow Bard 1 | HP 9/9 {conditions: +1 to atk., saves} | AC 16 (Tch 13 FF 13) | F +2 R +6 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +6, darkvision

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Ithilwen looks lost for barely a moment before Uriel's quick thinking helps her realize what the woman meant.

She solemnly raises the blasphemous symbol with deliberate slowness, but is secretly glad when she finally puts it back in the pocket where it was stashed.

Bluff (aid another): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

She listens intently to what the stern woman has to say while her mind races to find a way to turn things to their advantage. A trap. Good. We can turn the tables on them.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric barely avoids displaying the rage that surges up when the cultist leader explains their plans. He had just discovered a village of people like him and this woman was looking to destroy it! But unless they could get reinforcements from Neatholm, they were the outnumbered ones in this complex, so he holds his tongue, letting Ithilwen and Alexa play the role of leader here, while he played the role of arrogant minion.

He looks about as they talk, trying to get a sense of what they were up against.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Tomorrow - get rested, prepare for battle. I will inform our... minions here."

She gestures around the room and says, "Take up whatever space you like. The mongrels will stay out of your way. They know who's in charge."

The tiefling glowers at you, then makes an I'm-watching-you gesture at Uriel.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric glowers as their "commander" concludes. He lets Alexa and Ithilwen take the initiative in this situation, playing the part of "leaders," until they have a private moment to talk tactics.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will spend the night in looking over the dwarven spell book to see if any of the spells within it might be of used in the upcoming battle with the cultists.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel makes a point of glaring right back at the Tiefling, then just as pointedly turns away from him toward the group, continuing to play the dumb muscle as Alexa and Ithilwen take charge.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

The woman turns on her heel and heads back into the door on the north side of the chamber, saying as she goes, "I'll see you in ten hours, then!" The tiefling scampers after her, muttering, "Just let me poison one of them in their sleep so they'll know we're serious..." before they disappear into the next room.

The four mongrelfolk in the chamber shift from foot to foot with varying expressions (that are hard to read because of their monstrous features). They seem torn between fear and anticipation.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric growls as they leave.

"Ten hours..."


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Ten hours? Aberus thought. I certainly hope we can come up with a plan before then.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

The two mongrelfolk guards who brought you inside shift uncomfortably and one says, "So, uh... what do you want us to do? Sirs?"


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Tell us of your leaders. Why do they squabble when we are all but brute beasts before Baphomet?!" Arloric says.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

"Hosilla is in charge now," says the talkative guard eagerly. "She sacrificed the last chief to Baphomet as a show of strength and devotion. Now she leads us all. With you - her knights - we will finally have victory!"


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Doing his best to look gruff and annoyed, Aberus stepped forward and spoke. "Pardon me for interrupting this absolutely fascinating political discussion but are we intended to stand here for the next nine hours and fifty-eight minutes? Or is there somewhere set aside for us to rest? As we were ordered to."


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Aye. If we are to be leaders in this attack, we will need to get our own strategies sorted out so Hosilla can coordinate with them. Take us to a place we can rest, worm!" Arloric replies, shoving the talkative guard.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

The mongrel guard scratches its misshapen head, then says, "Follow me."

The guards lead you back through the halls to the common room, then through a rickety door to the north.

The worked stone walls of this large room hold a number of shelves, each of which display the preserved bodies of dire rats, bats, rock vipers, cave lizards, and other creatures that pose in eerie stillness. A pair of bedrolls have been laid out to the southeast.

There are two other people in this room, lounging on the floor near the bedrolls with a cup and dice between them - both are women. They have glaives leaning against the wall near them. The women look up as you enter and one says, "More recruits? We may finally be rid of the damned mongrels and be able to go back to the surface!"

Map updated - you guys are now in the trophy hall to the north of the entrance.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Aberus looked around the room and smiled as one of the two women greeted them. Shutting the door, he said, "You have us confused with someone else, Lucky. We're not 'recruits'. We're the fix-it crew. These morons are so busy stabbing each other in the back the only thing they've accomplished down here is dying off."


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Do we get a chance to get together and talk about what we want to do without nosey guards?


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0
Telerin Quenya wrote:
Do we get a chance to get together and talk about what we want to do without nosey guards?

Working on making our own privacy.


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

The mongrelfolk shuffle off to leave you here with the cultists. The talkative woman says, "So, you have anything to wager for dice? We've been down here for a while now and there's no signs of things changing. Good thing Hosilla got that advance warning of the invasion. I wouldn't want to be on the surface during that."


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Aberus snorted derisively. "What's the matter, Lucky? You and your friend Gabby there too scared of your allies? I am beginning to understand why they stuck you two down here with the rest of these losers." He glanced at Alexa and Ithilwen briefly, then continued. "Maybe we can keep you in back, where it's safe."

Bluff (pass secret message) vs DC15: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Ithilwen and Alexa get the sense he's asking them to position themselves behind the two cultist women.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa wordlessly complies.


Female Half-drow Bard 1 | HP 9/9 {conditions: +1 to atk., saves} | AC 16 (Tch 13 FF 13) | F +2 R +6 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +6, darkvision

As if in a well-rehearsed ballet, Ithilwen mirrors Alexa's movement almost symmetrically.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Wanting to keep the two women distracted, Aberus quickly turned to face the shelves and said, "Wow! Is this your work? 'Cause I've gotta say, it really is terrible. I mean, I've seen some bad artwork before, but this is just dreadful. Between that and the glaives it's like this place is a support group for failed Paladins of Shelyn."


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel leans agaisnt a wall off to the side, arms crossed over his chest. At Aberus's joke, he chuckles derisively.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric crosses his arms again and frowns as he ponders what Aberus' plan could possibly be.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will whisper into the paladin's ear

Celestial:
I do not like this subterfuge but we will be over whelmed if we attack [/b]


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

The talkative woman says, "Are you trying to pick a fight? What, are you dumb? We're on the eve of wiping out our enemies down here, then we'll have free run of these tunnels and we can sweep into the city above - we can bypass the wards in the noble quarter, get into the vaults in the temple, make ourselves rich and take whatever we want, go wherever we want! This is no time to engage in ridiculous swaggering and posturing. If you want to impress Hosilla, do it on the battlefield when we assault the other mongrels!"

The talkative woman stands up as she gesticulates; the other one remains sitting and finally says, "Sheesh, will you shut up and finish dicing? I need to win the rest of your money."

Feel free to position yourselves on the map!


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf reaches into her spell component pouches and brings out a handful of sand and will begin to chant softly,

Ast drew fsrew apres


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Iniative


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

That confession is good enough for me.

Aberus took a roll of parchment out of his pack and waved it in the air before grasping it to unroll. "I've got orders here that say you two children are to stay home while the adults go to war. I mean, look at you," he said, shaking his head. "Surrounded, on the floor, with your weapons 10 feet away, playing silly games."

Do we get a surprise round here?

Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Azura wrote:
Feel free to position yourselves on the map!

Based on previous posts, I believe Ithilwen is behind the woman on the left, and Alexa behind the woman on the right.

1,001 to 1,050 of 2,941 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.