Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Battle map

Loot spreadsheet


301 to 350 of 2,978 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

I'll post when I get home, in early this morning, teacher meeting.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric hears Ithilwen call from behind them.

"Just as I thought, they circled around as we came to face them. I'll reinforce them, you can finish off this one!"

Arloric rushes back through the tunnel, nearly bowling Alexa and Baleon over along the way.

"You know what "fág an bealach" means?! It means "CLEAR THE WAY!"

Arloric moves 4 squares back down the tunnel and will continue towards the previous cavern.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Round 6: Actions?
Move Action: Move to flank yellow cockroach
Standard Action: Punch Cockroach

Alexa follows Arloric down the tunnel, passes him, runs up to another cockroach, and swings her mailed fist at it.

Flanking Sneak Attack?: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9 :(


THE MAP , The Wardens
Telerin Quenya wrote:
I'll post when I get home, in early this morning, teacher meeting.

I look forward to it! Then I'll get a post together.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

"Alexa! You are a most welcome sight! Help keep that thing off of Anevia while I finish this one off. The cursed things just will not die."

Aberus brought his morning star around again on the staggering roach.

Melee attack (morningstar): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Melee damage (morningstar): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Round 6 standard action: Attack pinkish-purple roach #1 with a morningstar.

Round 6 misc. action: 5' step SW.

Telerin, since you come before me in the initiative order, you should still be able to shoot at roach #1 if you so choose, even though the map shows I am blocking your shot.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She will shoot at it.
1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 = 8


THE MAP , The Wardens

Resting a hand over her heart Telerin gains her bearings and hefts the crossbow in her arms, primed and ready. She could sense the tension from the string and knew that it would take only a light touch to send a bolt screaming into the shadows of the forsaken hole. Squinting her left eye and with her cheek tight against the butt of the weapon she took aim.
Not much pressure at all. Her breast was brimming with the feeling of butterflies as she felt the bolt leave. And she gasped when it made its mark, but something happened. The bolt didn't plunge into its carapace, instead, it ricocheted off and went bouncing off Aberus' armor, and then through Alexa's twitching ponytail creating a short spark and puff of bluish-white smoke. The poor rogue squeaked in shock and suddenly pulled her attack, causing her blade to twist to give its plated body the flat of her blade. Poor Aberus was left speechless and so astonished he was not even sure if he swung his weapon. The n there is a sudden crack of a whip that echoes through the chamber followed by the crackling charge of unknown power and the bolt is sent in two glowing into the unknown.

Ithilwen hit the runaway crossbow bolt...you're cursed with the dice rolls.

Spoiler:


    [21] Cockroach 3: Bites Uriel and...
    [20] Telerin: She shoots at it -missed
    [17] Alexa: Attacked and missed
    [17] Aberus: Attacked and missed.
    [15] Ithilwen: Attacked and missed...
    [07] Uriel:
    [06] Baleon:
    [04] Arloric:
    [12] Cockroach 1:
    [12] Cockroach 4:


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

I used my cestus. I don't remember where I dropped my short sword.


THE MAP , The Wardens
Alexa Dorne wrote:
I used my cestus. I don't remember where I dropped my short sword.

So then there wasn't enough follow-through and you cut your attack short.


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She tried :)


THE MAP , The Wardens

Uliel, Baleon and Arloric are up next! Or, did you post and I missed it because it might have been out of order?


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Can I move further or am I out of moves?


THE MAP , The Wardens
Arloric Dziergas-Highbough wrote:
Can I move further or am I out of moves?

That's sort of a funny question and I'm not sure what you mean and why you're asking.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

I thought I'd moved as far as I could this round and had to wait until the next round to continue moving. Or did we start a new round?


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

I'm guessing new round. GM?


Male Human Paladin 1

Baleon grits his teeth in frustration as the sound of fighting echoes back from the original cave in.

"Dammit! He shouts, and hurls himself back through the passageway, squeezing past Arloric to join the party and face off more of the cockroaches.

Baleon takes a double move action to move 35 feet and menace the yellow cockroach.


"Iliquoi CL 3Medium Miraluka Jedi 3 Force 4/5, Strong in the Force; Dark Side 5 Init +6; Senses Perception +8 Languages Basic, Miralukese, Lekku, Sith, Falleen Defenses Ref 14 (14 flat-footed), Fort 15, Will 16; 0 hp 42; Threshold 15

Who knew that roaches were so tough! :)


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

WHO ARE YOU?!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric bursts forth from the caves, sword in hand.

"Tell me where the little vermin is!" he cries.

Arloric moves 3 squares out into the cave. How much further can I move on this round?


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel glances around as everyone else returns to the main cavern. No matter. I need no assistance to vanquish this insect. With both hands on his sword, he makes an overhand chop at the red cockroach.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


THE MAP , The Wardens

With all his might Uliel brought his weapon down into the cockroach's(number 3) back. He felt its carapace give way and its internal organs squishing as its body bowed under the sheer power from the impact.
The bug chittered. ”Oy! That'll leave a mark!” it said loudly, but to you it just sounded like shrill screams and strange clicks of its mandibles. Taking a step back Uliel is surprised to see that the cockroach is still in the fight. Despite the dent in its back it is still on it's feet and living.
Arloric called out, ”Tell me where the little vermin is!” And Baleon raced to give aid.
Cockroach 1 scurried over cockroach4's four body to get closer to Anevia and make his attack

First there is some AoO going on for everyone but Uliel, which will be followed by the cockroaches attack that's posted below.

cockroach1 attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
cockroach1 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

cockroach4 attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
cockroach4 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Spoiler:


    [21] Cockroach 3: (-6) Bites Uriel and...
    [20] Telerin: She shoots at it -missed
    [17] Alexa: Attacked and missed
    [17] Aberus: Attacked and missed.
    [15] Ithilwen: Attacked and missed...
    [07] Uriel: an 18 hits and 14 damage is given.
    [06] Baleon: Double move
    [04] Arloric: Moved 15' and shouted.
    [12] Cockroach 1: Climbed over cockroach 4 to get at Anevia and attack!
    [12] Cockroach 4: Attacks Anevia!

That is correct! It is a new round. Well, it's sort of new as we're half way through the roster already. And yes, that Sithlord is right. Those cockroaches are pretty bad ass but they haven't eaten your NPCs yet. Oh, well. Maybe I can use that new book of mine and do something a little more heinous!

Arloric, what do you mean? You can move as fast as your speed says. You can move and attack or attack and move.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

AoO?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage?: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Alexa swings wildly and misses.

Round 7: Actions
Standard Action: Punch Cockroach 4

The aasimar aims another punch at the cockroach between her and Telerin.

Sneak Attack Punch *Flanking*: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22
Sneak Attack Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (6) = 9


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

The roach Aberus had been trying to contain--he was certain he had hit it hard enough to kill it, yet it got back on its feet--suddenly darted past him towards Ithilwen and Anevia.

He swung his morning star again.

AoO (morning star): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
AoO damage (morning star): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Ithilwen! Anevia! Watch out!"


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

I bet fighting demons and other horrible things will be easy compared to these coachroaches, ROACHES OF DOOM!


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will grab her quarterstaff and attempt to hit the yellow roach
1d20 ⇒ 19
damage 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"I'm on it!" Arloric cries as he maneuvers around Anevia and Baleon to flank the cockroach attacking Ithilwen.

I believe that opens me to an attack of opportunity from Archie here.

He raises his sword and takes a swing at the roach.

Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Would you need to role to confirm a crit?


THE MAP , The Wardens

The cockroach(1) died.
The blows were fierce and terrible as it ran the gauntlet to take a hunk of flesh from anevia. It had just opened its cavernous mouth to take a bite when it just stopped, hovered, and then finbally collapsed at the rogue's feet dead with goo oozing from various places. It's spindly legs spasmed.
"Uh oh!" cockroach4 clicked as it realized that it was now surrounded and did a full turn, and afterwards it leaped at the easiest target amd managed to grab ahold of Anevia's boot. It wrestled it off leaving her toes wriggling and exposed, but unscathed!

A new round begins!

Cockroach3 roared in defiance and attack Uliel again with determination! He wanted some food before dying, or at least the satisfaction of making his obviously stronger opponent say [b]'Ow!' But the gods have looked down and shook their heads at the measly bug, Uliel twisted his body and scooted out of the way with ease!

Cockroach3 Attacking Uliel!: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Cockroach3 Damaging Uliel!: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Spoiler:


    [21] Cockroach 3: attacks Uliel!
    [20] Telerin:
    [17] Alexa:
    [17] Aberus:
    [15] Ithilwen:
    [07] Uriel:
    [06] Baleon:
    [04] Arloric:
    [12] Cockroach 4:


Spoiler:


    [21] Cockroach 3: (-6) Bites Uriel and...
    [20] Telerin: She shoots at it -missed
    [17] Alexa: Attacked and missed
    [17] Aberus: Attacked and missed.
    [15] Ithilwen: Attacked and missed...
    [07] Uriel: an 18 hits and 14 damage is given.
    [06] Baleon: Double move
    [04] Arloric: Moved 15' and shouted.
    [12] Cockroach 1: Climbed over cockroach 4 to get at Anevia and attack!
    [12] Cockroach 4: Attacks Anevia!


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

Going out of order since I have a moment to post.

"Thanks, Arloric, Baleon! We were clearly not doing well on our own."

Aberus brought his morningstar down on the remaining roach in front of him. "Looks like we have this one surrounded."

Melee attack (morningstar, flanking): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Melee damage (morningstar): 1d8 ⇒ 4


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will attack the roach in front of Aberus
1d20 ⇒ 16
1d6 ⇒ 4


Female Half-drow Bard 1 | HP 9/9 {conditions: +1 to atk., saves} | AC 16 (Tch 13 FF 13) | F +2 R +6 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +6, darkvision

Ithilwen's battle dance slows down and dies as the last energies pour out of her sinuous body, weariness finally overcoming her. Seeing the number advantage finally turning in their favour, she joins her companions in their attack against the surrounded roach.

________________________________________________________________

No Action: 5-foot step SE

Swift Action: activate Arcane Strike

Standard Action: attack cockroach #4
   Scorpion Whip (flanking): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12 Damage (Arcane Strike): 1d4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 + 1 = 2


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Round 8: Actions
Standard Action: Punch Cockroach

Alexa throws another punch at the cockroach that's surrounded by everyone.

Sneak Attack Punch: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (4) = 6


THE MAP , The Wardens

Thwack!
Telerin's quarterstaff meets its mark! The cockroach's head is forced back to one side. It's saw-like teeth swivel and clack together as it takes moment to comprehend what just happened and what to do about it. And just when it turned back Alexa punched it turning its head the other direction.
"Why did I bother?" it asked itself as it shook the stars from its vision and readied its antennae forward. Or, at least it though it had. To the heroes it was wobbling on it's little stringy legs looking as if it had no idea where it was.

Spoiler:


    [21] Cockroach 3: attacks Uliel!
    [20] Telerin: Attacks with a quarter staff! A 16 hits, 4 damage.
    [17] Alexa: Punches the cockroach,a 20 hits! 6 damage.
    [17] Aberus: Attacks withg a morningstar,an 11 misses.
    [15] Ithilwen: Attacks qith a scorpion whip charges with arcane strike, a 12 misses.
    [07] Uriel:
    [06] Baleon:
    [04] Arloric:
    [12] Cockroach 4:


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel is rather astonished that the blasted insect still won't die."Die, insect! he roars as he takes another two-handed chop at the offending bug.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

Arloric takes another swing.

"Return to the Earth!"

Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


THE MAP , The Wardens

No Baleon? OK. It's only been a couple of days.


THE MAP , The Wardens

This was nuts. All the bug wanted to do was have itself a bit of dinner, curl up in the rags it called its bed and go to sleep. But thanks to you that didn't happen. Instead he's lost his friends, likely siblings, and is now dented. Uliel's attack knocked some common sense back into the bug and it turned around and ran as fast as it could down the tunnels.


    [21] Cockroach 3: RUNS!
    [20] Telerin:
    [17] Alexa:
    [17] Aberus:
    [15] Ithilwen:
    [06] Baleon:
    [04] Arloric:
    [12] Cockroach 4: Dead

Spoiler:

[21] Cockroach 3: attacks Uliel!
[20] Telerin: Attacks with a quarter staff! A 16 hits, 4 damage.
[17] Alexa: Punches the cockroach,a 20 hits! 6 damage.
[17] Aberus: Attacks withg a morningstar,an 11 misses.
[15] Ithilwen: Attacks qith a scorpion whip charges with arcane strike, a 12 misses.
[07] Uriel: Attacked! A 18 hits, 7 damage
[06] Baleon:
[04] Arloric: 21 Hits and 10 damage
[12] Cockroach 4: -Dies.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa snorts derisively and moves to retrieve her weapons. "That should not have taken as long as it did."


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Coachroaches and maggots. If these are the least of what we encounter in this place we will be lucky.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Aye, Dorne. But it's over now. Uriel!" he bellows down the tunnel behind him.

"You all right down there?"


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17 (+7 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Sheathing his grandfather's blade, Uriel looks around, trying to ascertain the way back to the others.
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Confused, he calls out to the others "Hello? Which way? The echoes in these caverns have got me all turned around."


THE MAP , The Wardens

Eventually, you find Uliel and reunite in the northern cave. Everyone looks safe and sound, if not messy from the fighting, and maggot gunk. Ithilwen, earlier just before the cockroaches erupted from their hiding places to nibble off hunks of your meat for their dinner, had noticed a piece of jewelry: a brooch. It's made of copper and it is of a bat sitting on a mushroom, the eyes are made of amethysts. Rummaging through the campsite you'll find...


  • torn bedroll
  • three candle stubs (each can burn for 30 minutes)
  • a bent fishhook
  • 10 feet of badly frayed hemp rope
  • copper brooch depicting a bat perched on a mushroom. Both
    of the bat's eyes are tiny amethysts


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The elf will cast detect magic on the brooch.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 5 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 40/40; Init 0

"Now that we are all together again, does anyone need healing?"


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

Alexa raises her hand.


Female Half-drow Bard 1 | HP 9/9 {conditions: +1 to atk., saves} | AC 16 (Tch 13 FF 13) | F +2 R +6 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +6, darkvision

"I'm fine, thanks" answers Ithilwen somewhat moodily. "Those bugs mustn't have thought of me as too big of a threat" And how to blame them?


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 5|HP: 35/35|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +10

"Anyone want this brooch? It'd probably look cute on you, Dorne, or maybe you Ithilwen. You both work in the shadows like the bat, after all. I think they're cute, but they're not the kinds of animals that speak to me spiritually," says Arloric.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 5|HP: 33/33|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +8

"I suppose I could take the brooch, Arloric." Alexa moves to pick the brooch up and put it away.

"I wonder who was originally camped here..."


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Was there any magic detected?


Female Half-drow Bard 1 | HP 9/9 {conditions: +1 to atk., saves} | AC 16 (Tch 13 FF 13) | F +2 R +6 W +3 | Init +3 | Perc +6, darkvision

The brooch sparks a glimmer of... interest? ...apprehension? in Ithilwen's eyes, its bat wing motif suddenly reminiscent of Nocticula's symbol, which she herself had worn (that, and little else) so many times at the Demon Lord's holy functions down in the depths of Sekhamina.

It's with an imperceptible sigh of relief, then, that she reacts to Alexa claiming dibs on it. "It looks prettier on you, anyway" she says, smiling faintly.

"As for the camp, I have no idea. But it looks like there's more than just vermin down here. Better be careful."

301 to 350 of 2,978 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.