Beacons of Hope: Wrath of the Righteous!

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Battle map

Loot spreadsheet


1,201 to 1,250 of 2,927 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

One down...


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel plunges his sword into another of the downed mongrels.

Damage: 2d10 + 8 ⇒ (2, 6) + 8 = 16


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

The wizard will wait for the martials to get their swings in before she does something


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Natural 20! Survives the blow, but takes enough damage to be unconscious and dying anyway.

Last few martials, take your shots at one!


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Round 1: Actions
Move Action: Move to awake mongrelfolk
Standard Action: Sneak Attack Throat Punch!

Alexa storms up to the awake one and punches at its throat.

Sneak Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Vs. Flatfooted AC
Damage?: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (6) = 9


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric resists the urge to shout in triumph or anger. This was the time for subtlety. To be the fox in the brush, not the rampant bear.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Aberus kept his scimitar at the ready, attention split between the doors at behind them.

"I'll call out if someone tries coming through these doors."

Any sounds coming from these doors to the east? I'll listen as best as I can from here, and watch them in case one opens.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Ithilwen suddenly lashes out at the last one with her scorpion whip.

Scorpion whip attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Scorpion whip damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The surviving mongrelman, disoriented from Alexa's throat punch, struggles to swing at her, making an odd choaking, moaning noise.

Mongrelman attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
...the rogue just barely dodges the club as it whizzes by!

Aberus keeps a close watch on the door behind the team as everyone forms up to club the mongrelman into the ground.

I expect this will finish the standing one, but let's see 'em rolls!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric wastes no time advancing and taking a swing at the last mongrelman standing.

Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17; Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

Arloric hits the same mongrelman, who now has an ugly bleeding wound in his... is it a carapace?

Doing some botting.

Uriel adjusts his position and swats the mongrelman again.
Greatsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Greatsword damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The blow runs the mongrelman through, and he collapses before he has a chance to swing his club again or yell for help.

With the guards eliminated, you send notice to your allies down the hallway about your situation. It's up to you to decide whether to go after Hosillah and finish this pocket of cultists, or try to sneak back to Neattholm and leave this business behind you!


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Thanks Azura. IIRC, the plan was for Ithilwen to let the NPC's know what was going on, and then head off to Neattholm to warn them in case something happens to us.

Aberus watched Ithilwen disappear into the darkness, then said, quietly, "We should move these bodies so they aren't in view from the door. Just in case."


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Cleaning the blood from his blade, Uriel nods. "We should finish the rest of these evildoers quickly, but hiding the bodies might help us catch them unawares as well."


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric nods.

"Do we have a shovel to return them to the earth?"


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

"Even if we did, now would be a bad time. Uriel, any suggestions on how to proceed from here?"


Female Aasimar Bard (Arcane Healer) 3 | 21/21 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Fort +2 Ref +5 Will +4 | Initiative +2 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +7 | Bardic Performance 12/12 rounds | Channel Energy 1/1 | Bard Spells: 1st—4/4

As far as I can tell nobody has any entrenching tools. If you're planning to fight the rest of the compound it may be a moot point. Basically your crossroads is, either leave, or try to get to Hosillah and confront her directly, or make your way through this compound mowing down everyone you encounter. Only in #2 scenario is it really a problem if someone finds the bodies, and from what you remember of the layout it's not far to Hosillah from the front entrance anyway.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

"We are already under the earth, are we not? Drag them out of view, and let's find their leaders."


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric nods.

"True."

He assists Uriel in moving the bodies out of sight. While they do so, he whispers to the others.

"When we finish this, I say we take the fight to Hosila. Chop off the head and the beast will die."


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Any objections to going straight for Hosilla?


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

"Indeed. Let's go."

None here.


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel nods grimly. Not from me.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

You move through the complex unhindered, passing through the living room to the common room, climbing down to the level below with the lower guard post, and entering the meeting hall. Two mongrelfolk loiter about in the meeting area, chatting about various ideas that they have for what they will do when Neattholm falls, but the fall silent as you arrive. Nobody makes a move to stop you - your guise hasn't been penetrated yet.

Feel free to arrange yourself in the meeting hall before you open the door to Hosilla's room, or... whatever it is that you decide to do to confront her.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

In position. Nice to see the forums are up long enough to play. :)


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

"Lead the way, Dorne," Arloric says quietly.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Let me know when you're set up - tomorrow I'll start things rolling, ready or not!


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Alexa sidles up next to Hosilla's door and tries to stay concealed.

Stealth?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Stealth: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (17) - 4 = 13

Moving with surprising stealth, considering his armor and drawn blade, Uriel slides into place across the doorway from the other Aasimar, nodding his readiness to her.


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Not particularly stealthy even at the best of times, Aberus backed up against the cavern wall several paces behind Uriel.


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric sticks with Aberus, not really much better at sneaking.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Ugh. "Tomorrow" turned into a pretty grim week.

SOMEONE needs to either knock on or open the door or otherwise precipitate things. Otherwise you could be standing here for quite a while.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Alexa reaches out from the shadows and knocks on the door.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

"I AM NOT TO BE DISTURBED" issues out from the other side of the door in Hosilla's annoyed voice.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Alexa knocks on the door again, more insistently this time.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Hosilla's angry tiefling associate opens the door and glares out and says flatly, "WHAT."


Male Human (Taldan) Cleric 4 | Loot
Status:
AC: 16/10/16, HP 31/31; Init 0

Initiative: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Initiative?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 5


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

Init. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

I see you decided to just go for it! :D

Hosilla: Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Tiefling minion: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Hosilla's tiefling minion seems startled, but Hosilla is not. Her eyes narrow and as you're preparing for a shaking she shouts, "Treachery!"

The evil inquisitor makes a quick mystic gesture and sneers.

Spellcraft DC 11:
Shield of faith.

You may commence beat-down. The tiefling will go before Uriel and Aberus.


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6

Round 1: Actions
Standard Action: Sneak Attack Cestus Punch the tiefling!

Alexa's mailed fist lashes out, aimed at the tiefling's throat!

Sneak Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Vs. Flatfooted AC
Damage...?: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (4) = 6


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric rushes forth and launches a spear at the tiefling at the door.

"Your servants are not here to defend you, Hosilla! Neatholm sends its regards! KARANGA WHATITIRI!"

Ranged Spear Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Ranged Spear Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


DR: 2/Evil|Female Aasimar (Emberkin) Rogue (Unchained) 4|HP: 22/25|AC: 16/12/14|Saves: +2 Fort, +6 Ref, +3 Will (+5 vs. charm/compulsion)|Init: +2|Perc: +6
Arloric wrote:
"Your servants are not here to defend you, Hosilla! Neatholm sends its regards!"

...dammit, I wanted to use that line!


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Alexa's punch glances off the tiefling's leather gorget. While he's clearly startled, she just barely manages to misjudge the strike.

Arloric, on the other hand, hurls his spear with deadly accuracy and the tiefling staggers with a startled cry as the weapon lodges in his leg.

Telerin!


Male Tiefling (Pitborn) Bard (Filidh) 4|HP: 29/29|AC: 15/10/15|Saves: +2 Fort, +4 Ref, +4 Will|Init: +0|Perc: +9

Arloric crows as his spear strikes true!


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

spellcraft 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Doing anything else, Telerin?


AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 14 (3d6) Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +5 (+1 Trait bonus to disbelieve illusions); +2 vs. enchantments Defensive Abilities resistance; Immune sleep; Resist fire 5

She has called upon her faith to shield her from our attacks. uses her protective ward ability.

+1 AC to those within 10 ft of her for 2 rounds.


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

The tiefling, surprised by the commotion, yowls and lashes out at Alexa.

Tiefling: Shortsword attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
He manages to give her a nasty gouge!
Tiefling: Shortsword damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Uriel & Aberus, then new round!


Male Angelkin Aasimar Paladin 4 Init +2; darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor); hp 40/40; F +9, R +6, W +8; +2 vs. evil

Uriel makes a two-handed slash at the tiefling.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Campaign maps: Team Wrath map: Crusaders' Camp | Team Wardens map: Truestone quarry tunnels

Wifff! Uriel's attack goes over the tiefling's head as the foe ducks and takes a moment to pull Arloric's spear out of his leg.

1,201 to 1,250 of 2,927 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part 1: The Fall of Kenabres. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.