The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PlayDis Con 2020Announcing Outpost IIIOutpost III Player Signup SheetGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


4,851 to 4,900 of 5,441 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male N Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (Touch: 13, Flat: 11) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | F+2, R+4, W+4 | Init+4 | Low-light Vision, Perc+5, SM +1 | Speed: 30 | Arcane Reservoir 3/4

The arcanist plops down at a table at the bar and orders a stiff drink, while waiting for his beverage, the man pulls out his tome and begins taking notes. Describing the images of the pathfinders appeared before him, the man is in awe at the gathered talent displayed before him. The moment humbling and enthralling all at the same time

I wonder what all the commotions about..?

Greetings all! Names Warren Moon, im a fresh recruit to the Pathfinder Society. Hoping to one day share a drink and a tale with all of you!
Warren raises his glass in salute to the gathered patrons

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 13 | HP 115/115 | AC 26, T 11, FF 26 | F: +17 R: +11, W: +15 | Perc +0 | Init +4

A tall warrior, wearing a holy symbol of Shelyn around her neck, walks over to Warren. "Hi, Warren, glad you could join us!"

Hi, I'm Redelia. I'm the Venture Agent for this lodge. Welcome, and please let me know if you have any questions or need any help. If you look at the campaign header, you will find some helpful resources. We have an online convention named OutPost starting up in a few weeks, if you would like to participate.

Dark Archive

Male N Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (Touch: 13, Flat: 11) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | F+2, R+4, W+4 | Init+4 | Low-light Vision, Perc+5, SM +1 | Speed: 30 | Arcane Reservoir 3/4

WOW, thanks everyone for such an amazing welcome! Everyone on here so far has been TREMENDOUSLY helpful, easy to talk too, and informative. I appreciate everyones interest in making sure a noob like myself is welcomed!

"Ah thank you M'lady, and well met." Warren offers a hearty handshake to the tall warrior, his eyes wander over to the holy symbol hanging around her neck. His mind races as he tries to remember which diety is associated with the symbol, his love and fascination for religious and arcane relics and tome a small obsession of his..


"Doom Girl" // PbP Events // PBP Gameday VIII Player Signups // PbP GM Kit // Aeon Throne MapsPlayer Folder // Scoured Stars InvasionJindamBot // Absalom Initiation

Perhaps he could join Nefreet’s Heroes of High Delve table? Nefreet did want some new players in it.


Knowledge Checks -Eyes of the Ten-Hyrdra's Fang

If not, I have just wrapped up three games. I could run a newbie table for you and other new to PBP. Disclaimer, I will not guarantee being finished by outpost.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

A tall man of Taldan descent strides over to the bar and orders a few drinks. He gtabs the tray and brings it over to the new agent.

I heard something about drinks and stories...well, I come bearing both. So I was out with these other agents....tough group...the swashbuckler starts regaling the man with a story as he hands him a tankard of ale.

welcome...you'll find a game soon here...this place is awesome. Hey ZD, if you run a table for newer people, i can volunteer to run a toon to help out if needed

Dark Archive

Male N Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (Touch: 13, Flat: 11) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | F+2, R+4, W+4 | Init+4 | Low-light Vision, Perc+5, SM +1 | Speed: 30 | Arcane Reservoir 3/4

"Ah hello good sir!, I would love to revel in your tales. As a newer member to the lodge I appreciate any advice and welcome it openly and humbly. Now for our drinks though, those I like... Strong and bitter, with little flavor. Quite the opposite of myself. Was your outing a particularly dangerous one? You seem well equipped for the job." Warren eyes the masterwork weapon hanging at the man's hip, an obvious sign of his talent and experience

Hey Patros it's Jajee, yeah thanks a ton for helping me out learning pbp. My first trial run with my monk went fantastic. Lots of fun, hoping to try a caster for the first time. Thought it maybe too much to take on first run in hahah.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human |Brawler 1 |HP: 13/13 | AC16 T 12 FF 14 | F+5 R+4 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | SM +1 | CMB +4 | CMD ~16 | Speed 30

The frail girl with hard eyes makes her way around the 'brothers' and finds a perch near the loud men at the bar. Close enough to listen to their stories but too far away to be included. She expects to hear a load of horse manure but hopes that she can dig out a few useful nuggets. This place is new and she refuses to be caught off guard. Her eyes continually scan the crowd and linger on the entrances.

Dark Archive

Male N Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (Touch: 13, Flat: 11) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | F+2, R+4, W+4 | Init+4 | Low-light Vision, Perc+5, SM +1 | Speed: 30 | Arcane Reservoir 3/4

Warren waves the bartender over to the table sometime after telling another of his long winded theories to Patros on the musings of arcane lore and philosophy, clearing losing the well polished warrior's attention. He buys a shot for the woman who's just sat down, the caution evident on her features. "Barkeep, tell the woman who's just arrived that the drink is a token, nay a salute from one fresh face to another. I do believe by the looks of it she could snap my neck like a tindertwig." Warren chuckles as he drops a few coins down onto the bar table.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Human Hunter 4 | HP 33/33 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Fort +7* (*see Statistics), Ref +6, Will +5 | Init +1 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +7 | Animal Focus avail: 7/7 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/2 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Kala begins to approach the bar, determined to meet some more people. Looking back to make sure her wolverine is following her, she sees it begin to hunch over near a table. "No! Out! Come on." The warmth of embarrassment rushing to her cheeks, she hurriedly ushers it outside before it can soil the floor.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human |Brawler 1 |HP: 13/13 | AC16 T 12 FF 14 | F+5 R+4 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | SM +1 | CMB +4 | CMD ~16 | Speed 30

"Yeah," she murmurs, "but that doesn't always count for much with you dam finger-wigglers. Worse than rogues and archers. At least rogues usually have to get in close." She glances at Kala and her puppy and barely suppresses a warm grin. Watching them leave the room, she turns her attention back to the two males. "Thanks, but no. I only drink my own. No offense."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

None taken...grab yourself a seat and tell us about yourself...I am Patros, of the Therinors of Cassomir. My family has made being an agent sort of a family business of late...after our military service we venture out and do what we can...

Dark Archive

Male N Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (Touch: 13, Flat: 11) | CMB -2, CMD 11 | F+2, R+4, W+4 | Init+4 | Low-light Vision, Perc+5, SM +1 | Speed: 30 | Arcane Reservoir 3/4

Warren glances over to the newcomer who has just arrived with quite the interesting companion by her side, a tamed wolverine!

Now there's something you don't see everyday, would've been nice to have one of those back when... although I hope the beast is house broken Warren thinks to himself, laughing softly as the woman coos the wolverine from the table

"Welcome as well Pathfinder! Excited to see so many new faces like myself around here, if you want your welcome to have a seat by us and introduce yourself. My names Warren, My chivalrous friend here is Patros. He was just bragging about his most recent outing with a particularly tough group of pathfinders he was traveling with, quite the spooky tale it was. Full of ghosts and ghouls, and all manner of unpleasantness. Tell us, have you been with the Pathfinder Society long?"

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 4 | HP 33/33 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Fort +7* (*see Statistics), Ref +6, Will +5 | Init +1 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +7 | Animal Focus avail: 7/7 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/2 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none

Having just returned from escorting her wolverine to the alley to do its business, Kala pulls up a seat near Warren Moon.

"No, I'm new to the Society. Kala's my name, and this is Stinky. Hunting and trapping are my thing. He helps." She replies, gesturing to the wolverine, which is busy licking the claws of a front paw. "Ghosts and Ghouls, huh? How do you fight those, and what can they do to you?"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Female Human |Brawler 1 |HP: 13/13 | AC16 T 12 FF 14 | F+5 R+4 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 | SM +1 | CMB +4 | CMD ~16 | Speed 30

Bressa replies to Patros, "I hit things. Hard." She is relieved when Warren turns their attention to the returning hunter. She turns her body to face Kala, perhaps expressing too much interest. Next she looks back and forth between the too men, clearly expecting a response about how to hit ghosts.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Well, having some proper gear helps. Such as these... he says pointing to the bandolier running across his finely crafted armor.holy water and oil of bless weapon

Some of them verily take the life out if you with a touch...and if you fall, you become one if them. Always be prepared. Other undead like skeletons or zombies are easier to dispatch. A blunt object works against the bones...can't cut meat that isn't there.he jests as he pats his wickedly curved blade

Grand Lodge

M Half-elf 1 Rogue (Unchained)/Male/Hp8/init4/ref4/cmd12

He casually walks in, looks around buys some drinks for a table that seems to be lively walks over to the table setting the drinks down for everyone, and takes a seat himself.
Hi, how's it going?

Grand Lodge

Female CG Human Hunter 4 | HP 33/33 | AC 16*, T 11*, FF 15* | CMB +5, CMD 16 | Fort +7* (*see Statistics), Ref +6, Will +5 | Init +1 | Perception +11, Sense Motive +7 | Animal Focus avail: 7/7 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/2 Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none
Patros Therinor wrote:
A blunt object works against the bones...can't cut meat that isn't there.

Kala's right hand shifts down to her warhammer, unconsciously taking a deep breath and steeling her gaze. "Good to know." She nods in thanks.

The Exchange

female CN human cleric 1 | HP: 12/12 | AC:16 T:13 FF:13 | CMB:+1 CMD:14 | Saves F:+2 R:+3 W:+4 | Init:+3 | Per:+2 | SM: +2

A small woman with short black hair and a permanent scowl across her face slips into the tavern by a side door. She eyes the collected group of individuals in the main room.

"Listen up!" she shouts. "Some fool woman got kidnapped and they need more fools to go and fetch her. Ahmandé, Ironshanks, Red Ivan, Travail, and Graff Leogil, get your stuff and get ready to head out."

She then sits down at a table in the corner by herself and orders some food.

Grand Lodge

Male <ountain Dwarf Fighter (Armor Master) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 19 (+2 vs. Abberations) T 11 FF 18 | F +4 (+2 vs. Poison) R +1 W +0 (+4 vs. Spells)| Init +1 Perc +5 Drk 60ft |Dbl Waraxe +4 1d10+3

A burly dwarf in a highly polished, but battle scarred breastplate slams open the door, then kicks it closed as it rebounds off the wall.

He looks around, only a little sheepishly. "Har! We make our doors a bit heavier in Janderhoff. That thing wouldn't last a minute if orcs started attacking."

He strolls over to the bar, leans his shield up against a stool while making sure the glowing boulder sigil is well displayed, then plops himself down.

"Barkeep! Let's have some ale down here! None o' that stuff ye keep around for yer weaker patrons. I've got ta get prepared for some cloak and dagger work, apparently, and that's gonna require lots o' ale.

Har! I hope they don't expect me ta be pussy-footing around. I brought me lockpicks though."

He pats the big axe strapped to his back and laughs out loud.

Sovereign Court

Female Elf Investigator Psychic Detective [L3] AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F +1*/R+6/W+4 | HP 18/18 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | Init +3 | Perception +9 | Condition: None

"A kidnapped woman how very interesting, now I wish I could get work like that. As a detective so hard to find a good case."

She sits and band drinks her wine some more.

Sovereign Court

LN Male Nagaji Samurai (Yojimbo) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 18 T: 12 FF: 16 | CMB: 4, CMD: 17 | F: 4 R: 2 W: 0 | Init: 3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:
Resources:
| Dragon's Challenge: 1/1 | Resolve: 1/1

A rather large Nagaji struts into the lodge and takes a stand in the center of the room. He pulls out a notice and his deep voice fills the room.

"My lord is calling upon the adventurers who have responded to his notice. Trouble is brewing at the Blakros Museum once again and his agents are mustering at his estate. The brawler Kroanis, the warpriest Uther, and the ranger Grim step forward for glory!"


The Voice of Mag/Kroanis
ShieldBug/Uther Blackwater
Emilio Ares/Grim Trovehunter

As they step forward he cheers them on and plays some chords on his samisen. He orders some Tian Xia rice wine between them stepping forward to share.

"Ah! You lot do look brave! Not as brave as myself but that is why I get the more extravagant jobs, hah. There are already two...well three companions waiting for you. A spooky fellow and brewer. They were eager to make use of the flowing tea and lush accommodations before going to that crazy Museum."

[OutPost I] GM Eclipse Mists of Mwangi

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

A rather sketchy patron enters the Lodge, dressed in the outfit traditionally favored by assassin's and ninjas, the shinobi shozoku. The former thug and later pathfinder sits down quietly and orders a drink. Having just returned from a rather dangerous outing fighting against the undead in a sunken necropolis, the man is grateful to be some place that didn't smell like perpetual troll farts and wasn't teeming with spectres or ghosts. No, the only thing being killed here tonight was glasses of ale. And Jajee was quite pleased to be back inside the Lodge.
Still, a man of little rest or relaxation, he checks the boards for any available work coming up.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Jajee! Get over here, my good man! I was just telling the others about our last adventure. Come, grab a chair...barkeep! Anither round, please...and some food...whatever you have handy is good, thanks!

The Exchange

Male LN Human (Shoanti) Fighter 1 | HP: 7/13 | AC: 22 (Touch: 12, Flat: 19) | CMB: +6; CMD: 18 | F+4, R+2, W+1 | Init: +2 | Perc +4, SM +0 | Speed: 20ft.

"Patros! My friend. Ah yes our delve into the sunken necropolis, where we single handedly vanquished quite a number of ghouls. Including one very fashionable ghast, who stunk like you'd never believe. I was just looking for some other work, and quenching my thirst, afraid of getting rusty. Idle hands and all that. So good to see you though, I'd relish the chance to adventure with you again, quite the capable sword arm you are!"

Grand Lodge

F Gnome lvl 2

The gnome lass, having exited for a while, returns.

Finding an empty table, she climbs onto it, and takes out a whistle.

(Sharp whistle)

"May i have your attention please!
Calamity has once again befallen the infamous Blackros Museum. People have gone missing, and the place has gone silent."

"The following agents have been called for to assess the situation, and solve it if able."

She looks around, holding the list of names.
"Please step forward, following agents:
Mister Armik, Mister Darren Lars, Miss Faliana, Mr. Monty, and Mister Brady Torquatus."

"If you'd follow me please."

Outpost game: Voice in the Void.

Dark Archive

LN Halfling Investigator Secretary 3 | HP: 21/21 | AC: 17 (T 13, FF 14) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +6, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +11+1d6, SM: +7+1d6 | Speed 30ft (20 w/ pack) | Extracts: CLW 2/3, Shield 0/1 | Inspiration 3/4 | Active conditions: Antitoxin

A small halfling in bright red stomps into the taproom and gives a sharp glance around the room. She mutters to herself "I should have known when Benarry said she had work for me that it wouldn't be pleasant..."

She moves over to the table Lizzy is standing on and waits for the gnome to finish her announcement. Giving her a smile that never moves past her mouth, the halfling climbs the table. Giving the room the best look down her nose, she imperiously clears her throat.

"If I could have your attention again, we have another assignment for some of you. Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry is needing a group for some assignment in the Flintyreach..."

"Not that she's willing to tell me what..."

"Agents Gro-Kahl & Coins, Edwin Towerfall, Loxx, Shonne, Shyvara Emberfury, and, I hope this is a pseudonym, Vermin, the venture-captain will be meeting with you in Magnimar in two weeks time."

"You can get there however you want, but if you need, there's a boat tomorrow morning. I will post the details in just a moment. However you decide to get there, though, DON'T forget to hand in your reimbursement form with ALL of the receipts!"

She then steps down and tacks a paper on the recruitment boards, before buying a drink, claiming an open table and pulling out some paperwork.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Taldan) Magus (Bladebound) 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 14 T 11 FF 13 | CMB +4, CMD 15 | F: +4, R: +1, W: +2 | Init: +5 | Perc: +5, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool: 3/3 | Spells: 1st 2/2 | Active conditions: None.

Another group of adventures hurried out the door of the tavern as Cato waited to get inside. "I'll be lucky if a there's a courier job left for me by the time they finish processing my application..." Cato grumbled to himself.

He trudged over to the bar and dropped onto the bar stool. "Whiskey, neat." A short military haircut and well-cared-for scimitar contrasted with a few days growth on his cheeks and the mud on his boots.

As the barkeep poured the drink, Cato clipped the end of a cigar, lit it, and got it puffing before turning to the small group that had formed. He listened to them boast and bluster for a few minutes before there was a lull when they all took a drink. "Something big must be going on with all these outfits moving out..."

tldr; Hi, I'm new here. How's everyone doing?

Silver Crusade

Female Human Paladin of Shelyn 13 | HP 115/115 | AC 26, T 11, FF 26 | F: +17 R: +11, W: +15 | Perc +0 | Init +4

A warrior wearing a holy symbol of Shelyn approaches Cato. "Hi, and welcome!"

We mostly speak in character in this thread. The 'discussion' thread is used for out of character stuff. I'm Redelia, and I'm the Venture Agent for this lodge. Hmm, Magabeus, and Dungeonmaster S are our Venture Captain and Venture Lieutenants, and are also around a lot. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help. There aren't a lot of new games starting up right now, because we're starting a convention in two weeks.

Grand Lodge

CG Male Nagaji Samurai 6 (Ronin) 48/69 HP 25 AC 24 FF 11 T 19 CMD | F: +10 R +4 W +4 (+2 vs Mind-Affecting, Poison) | Challenge 0/2 Resolve 2/3 Spit Venom 3/4 | Per +3 Init + 3

Hanzi Logain - a tall man bedecked in the green and gold armor of the Jade Regent, but carrying the flag of the Lantern Lodge in New Oppara joins in on this event called "OutPost".

He offers his services as a "protector of the scholars" and "part time librarian" but otherwise does not say very much. He seems to not want to give away too much about himself - as though not all of the warrants out for his arrest in Minkai have quite expired.

He very quickly hops on a job here in Absalom - for a man he has worked for before, The Grandmaster Torch.

Grand Lodge

Male <ountain Dwarf Fighter (Armor Master) 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 19 (+2 vs. Abberations) T 11 FF 18 | F +4 (+2 vs. Poison) R +1 W +0 (+4 vs. Spells)| Init +1 Perc +5 Drk 60ft |Dbl Waraxe +4 1d10+3
Cato Agorius wrote:
"Something big must be going on with all these outfits moving out..."

"Always seems to be lots going on here in Absalom. As to Big... depends on who ye ask. These human societies think everything deserves a bit o' pomp and blather."

Reidog laughs loudly at his own joke before realizing nobody is joining in. He takes a long drink and wipes his beard with the back of his hand.

"No offense, of course."

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human Fighter 4 |HP 38/44 |AC 18 T 11 FF 17 |CMB +6, CMD 20 | F +6, R +3, W +2 (+1 vs. fear) | Init: +6 |Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30/20ft |Active Conditions: none

Long blond, braided hair and a long braided blond moustache adorn the head and face of the weather-worn man that enters the lodge. He is talking animatedly, as if carrying on a conversation, although no one appears to be walking with him. When he approaches the bar, two voices can be clearly heard.
"All zat I vant is for you to accept that I vish to be de von to bring it up. Since you are not a humanoid, I do not expect you to understand.”


The second voice answers, sounding slightly incredulous. “Now see here, mate. I’ve been around fer over two hundred years. I been livin’ with the humiliation of havin’ a great big crack runnin’ the length o’ me, but that ain’t ever stopped anyone, yerself included, from jest pullin’ me out fer all the world t’ see. Just ‘cuz I’m an intelligent sword, it doesn’t mean I don’t have feelin’s, does it?” There is a slight pause. ”Besides, I’m sure yer not the only fella that’s got eleven toes.”

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human Fighter 4 |HP 38/44 |AC 18 T 11 FF 17 |CMB +6, CMD 20 | F +6, R +3, W +2 (+1 vs. fear) | Init: +6 |Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30/20ft |Active Conditions: none

Tholl, sounding somewhat subdued since Gamin’s speech, responds. ”Zis may be true, friend, but how many of zem have said toe sticking out of their upper arm?” Tholl stops talking, realizing he has just drawn attention to the very thing he wished not to. His face flushing red, he looks up from his sword to the other Pathfinders standing near. ”Er…uh. Hullo. I am Tholl Bearcarver, from ze Lands of ze Linorm. Uh… Yes. Um, so… I have extra toe sticking out from my arm.” He indicates his right arm, and, sure enough, sticking out from a hole in his armor, is a large human toe. He then draws his sword, which has a large obvious flaw running the length of the blade. ”And dis is my svord, Gamin. He can talk. Ale, please!”

Dark Archive

A man in dark clothing sits alone in the corner, slowly placing harrow cards from an odd, homemade deck onto the table. He examines his array for a moment, then gathers his cards and stands. He makes his way purposefully and efficiently around the room, pausing to speak with six specific Pathfinders as he does. "My employer wishes to engage your services for a temporary assignment." he says to each in a low voice. "You will find it to be in your interest to report to this address tomorrow morning, 8am sharp."

With his messages delivered the man departs, leaving only scraps of paper, each with the same handwritten address, in the hands of Bigguyinblack, GM Andrew, Andreww, Ilmakis, Helikon, and Paladin of Baha-Who?

Sovereign Court

Male LN Human (Taldane) Gunslinger (Bolt Ace) 5 / Ranger (Spirit Ranger) 5 | HP: 89/89| AC: 23 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +6 CMD: 21 | F: +10, R: +14, W: +7 | Init: +8 | Perc: +21, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Grit=2/3 | | Favored Enemy:Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Underground +2 | Spells: None | Active conditions: None.

"Nice to see that the Ulfen people have taken to grow spare limbs upon their body at the behest of Taldane excellence. In the meantime, FELIX PICKLEWEED AND WIZBANG FIZZLEPOTT!" roars the Taldane Crossbowman from earlier. "Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng awaits you! DO NOT MAKE SUCH A PROUD TALDANE HERO AWAIT! ONWARDS!"

Please report at your earliest convenience though.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Returning to the cork board where the Illuminated recruitment was posted, Bahb pulls a small set of reading glasses from his pocket, before announcing "Ardelaneu Zakath, Gunari Maximoff, Seldanna, Jaswinder Aniljit and Khash'te'lek! We shall leave at once for the Twisted Garden Lodge! I hear my mistress spared no expense on the refreshments, so make haste!"

ToZ, Silbeg, Greenclaw, Nefreet, and Andrew Hoskins, check in for 9-07 Sanctum of the Sages! Watch your step, it's gonna be a Doozy!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

A disturbing vision comes to the whole Lodge in their sleep. The head of a fanged, deformed bird with a tooth filled mouth and a lizard-like crest behind its head. It calls out one single sound over and over for what seems like the whole night but could just as easily have been a mere second.

"O...O...O...O!"

What did it mean? Was it merely a sound...of pain or of pleasure? Or was it a letter, symbolising some deeper meaning? Perhaps it was the start of a word and more letters would come in future visions? Could it be someone's name?

Can the monk 'O' played by Mike New please report to the game thread for my Outpost game of Unseen Inclusion, being run over on RPGGeek.

[OutPost I] Greenclaw's 9-04: The Unseen Inclusion (OOC)

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

Prisim grins as she enters the bar. "Wow, this has been a great Torchbearing!" looking around she notes some unexpected people at the bar. "Mannak, Sholm, Thran, Ny'a, Tolinath and Dennis Muldoon.. I saw your names on a table in the Grand Lodge. The food is supposed to be excellent! Why are you still here?"

She gives quick directions to their table.

Grand Lodge

Perform Rounds: 24/24 Gnome Bard/8 AC 19 {T 13, FF 17} HP: 57/57 | Fort +6, Ref +12, Will +9;( +4) | Init +7; Darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +12

A gnome wakes up at the bar, peanuts and pretzels stuck to his face. "Oy, 'lmost fergot!"

He climbs onto the bar proper an bellows out, "May I kindly have the attention o' the followin' agents?"

"Hob Cottonleaf the pally-dan, Arindel the bard, Archybald the wizard, Zaldurr the cleric, and Belkhain the sorcerer. This here is what's be knownin' as a Muster Call. Seems you lucky folks as bound ta do great things er some such. Good luck with yer Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible. Sounds like a piece o' cake. Am supposed ta remind you all that all yer paperwerk be stamped CORE."

"When yer done congratulatin' yerselves on gettin' a mission, you may want ta get 'round to actually gettin' ta know one another."
You may then begin your character introduction in the Discussion thread.

"Ah think that's 'bout done it. Ah'm goin' back ta sleep ifin ya'll don't mind."


Dioneo II Starnon the Oracle,
Branson Davelock the Merciful Healer,
Montgomery Thorent the gun-toting Investigator,
LC Etu Free-As-Wind the Evangelist,
Eladrian the Slayer,
and Kramac the rough-n'-tumble holy-roller

are all awakened in the dead of night by an ominous, ethereal voice floating through their bedrooms:

"Something buried in the sand, something lost that once was grand, now ground, grit, against the grain, like a millstone, till all was crushed...or made to shine? What happens when the sands of time are placed in a bottle? Won't you come see?"

They all see a faint saffron light emanating from somewhere...In their Closets.

They each approach, open it, and Inside is a glimmering portal, the smell of beeswax, the sound of birdsong, and the intermittent sting of motes of sand coming from the other side.

Do you enter?

Zinou, Zahir ibn Mahmoud ibn Jothan, graywulfe, Knight of Rust, Awenydd83, yogadragon, COME HITHER, THE TIME HAS COME!

Grand Lodge

A train conductor looking person peers at his pocket watch and wait few moments more than peers at it again, before announcing, ”Now mustering for the Outpost game of 6-19 Test of Tar Kuata. Will the following players please come and dot the discussion thread:

Jason Rodarte Greyson
GM Aarvid OMar
Tusk the Half-Orc Garduk the Unteachable
Shalm Seb Stills
Cwethan Kulga Gruenakslag

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

A very little gnome arrives. Little in size, but large in voice, and brilliant in colour. It must be the one and only Prisim! Arm in arm with best buddy and fellow Rose of Shelyn, Polly she can be heard exclaiming.

"And then, they made me give it back! Can you believe it? All the other pathfinders who had the fake key get to keep theirs. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if there is any justice in the world."

She sighs dramatically before uttering the sweetest words anyone in the lodge had heard for... minutes.

"Drinks are on me!"


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin warrior 1 | HP 8/8 | AC 14 T 13 FF 12 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F +3, R +2, W +0 | Init +2 | Perc +8, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

A harried and frantic goblin bursts into the lodge, climbs up onto the bar near the door, and runs to the center of the bar where she can get the room's attention. She immediately has the attention of most of the patrons at the bar, as she knocks over drinks and spills peanuts aplenty. Using as much volume as she can muster (which seems to be much more than her small body should be able to produce), she yells into the noisy lodge. "Where chief? Licktoads need new chief!" Reta good enough to be chief. Probably better than Gutwad. Much much better than Poog or Chuffy; Mogmurch just crazy, not even think about he be chief.

We are a table of four goblins from the Licktoad tribe, and we have lost our GM. GM Turmoil has been absent since Jan 23, when he posted about some disruption in his private life. I've PMed him, but haven't received a response yet. We have completed We Be Goblins!, and believe that we only need a GM to issue Chronicle sheets for this scenario.

That said, we are all enthusiastic about this run, which was intended to be for all four of the Goblins series, and if we could find a GM willing to take us through the remaining three scenarios, we would be grateful and you would have four committed players!

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 22*, t 14, ff 19* | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: shield (3m)
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

A halfling with a business-like demeanor strides into the lodge with a box of bottles under his arm. "Got a new batch to try. I was thinking of calling it Varisia Pale Ale. Who wants to try some? Make sure to tell your friends!"

Lantern Lodge

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Ladies!" smiles Ambus as he stalks into the lodge. Training behind his impressive figure is a battered, bloody and quite deadly looking team of pathfinders.

"I wish to present to you the latest seekers of the Pathfinder Society. These brave individuals have contributed massively to making the Society what it is today, and preserving it from becoming something much less."

One at a time he gestures them forward.
"Torguga, a brave dwarf whose fists have brought low more foes than I can count."

"Wynnreyell, an elf who blends skill at magic with an almost supernatural skill with his bow."

"Kalendir, another elven archer, and paladin of Erostil. His arrows have sent a hoard of demons back to the abyss over the years."

"Alie...A gnome of cunning mind, and persuasive manner. She'll have you doing what she wants, and thanking her for letting you do it."

"Fletch. Another archer. Are all you youngsters paying attention here? If not, his marksmanship is such that his arrows could take a quill out of your hand, without leave a mark on the paper or your hand."

"And finally Morrin, humble tavern keeper, and master of manipulation of objects at a distance. You only have to visit his tavern once to see how helpful that is."

He gazes around the room. "I think we could all stand and give these exemplars of what it means to be a Pathfinder a hand!"

Wow, taken a bit over a year but we have finally finished Eyes of the Ten in PBP

Grand Lodge

Male CG Human (Taldan) Kineticist 11 / Unchained Rogue 3 | HP 235/235 42 Non Lethal : 26 Temp | AC 25 T 19 FF 18 | CMB +10, CMD 32 | F: +20, R: +23, W: +8 | Init: +9 | Perc: +14 | Speed 30ft, Fly 60ft (Good) | Burn 3/11 | Darkvision 60ft | Defensive Abilities danger sense +1, evasion, fortification 15%; Resist negative energy 10, positive energy 10

Some setbacks, but life happens!

Rubbing his shoulders as he walks in, following the Venture Captain, Morrin looks about and grins sheepishly. "It was a bit of a journey, plus the fact that all the travel has left me weary, though I do believe I'll be on call whenever needed. The road is always open, and sometimes a tavern can be a bit stuffy, so I may need to spread my wings every once and a while!"

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
male Elf Witch 13
Spoiler:
|AC 22**, T 18*, FF 18*|HP: 75/75|F +10, R +13*, W +13 (+2 vs death/gaze, +1 vs Tran/fear/confusion/writing)*|Init +3, Perc +26*|CMB +9 CMD 19 (+4 vs grapple)*|12/13 Flight, 1/1 Levitate, 0/1 Sphinx, 1/1 Sculptor, 3/3 Belt

An Elf in fine Osirian garb, who seems to leave momentary after-images as he moves, and bears a tiny midnight-colored dragon perched on his shoulder, enters the Lodge. He orders two tall flagons of melon water, an assorted cheese plate, and a golden apple, and takes a lonely seat in the corner. The tired, distant look on his face belies his enigmatic smile, as though he has just returned from a truly extraordinary adventure.

The two listen intently to the announcements of the new Seekers.

Seekers, are they? I wonder what THEY just did...?

Presenting Vladek Odradek, who has just become my first 12th-level character, presently at exactly 33 XP, and eager to embark on "Eyes of the Ten"!

Scarab Sages

male Wizard 9/Lore 3 | HP 75 | AC 14/18; Touch 14; FF 13 | F +11; R +8; W +13 | CMB+5; CMD 19 | Speed 20 ft | Init +1 | Perc +2 | Stealth: +1 Wizard 9/Lore 3
Vladek Odradek wrote:

An Elf in fine Osirian garb, who seems to leave momentary after-images as he moves, and bears a tiny midnight-colored dragon perched on his shoulder, enters the Lodge. He orders two tall flagons of melon water, an assorted cheese plate, and a golden apple, and takes a lonely seat in the corner. The tired, distant look on his face belies his enigmatic smile, as though he has just returned from a truly extraordinary adventure.

The two listen intently to the announcements of the new Seekers.

Seekers, are they? I wonder what THEY just did...?

Presenting Vladek Odradek, who has just become my first 12th-level character, presently at exactly 33 XP, and eager to embark on "Eyes of the Ten"!

congrats!!

"He's a great guy for an elf...ha ha... Rogar smiles "Just kidding Vladek. Where's your dragon?"

4,851 to 4,900 of 5,441 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.