The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Redelia

Outpost VII Announcement
PbP Lodges and Guides
Data Tracking Form Link


4,651 to 4,700 of 5,662 << first < prev | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

male Faerie Dragon Familiar 15
Spoiler:
|AC 29, T 19, FF 25 SR 20|HP: 42/42|F +11, R +13, W +15|Init +3, Perc +23|CMB +8 CMD 18 (22 vs trip)|greater invisibility 3/3, 1st-level spells 6/6
Lynn Kuro wrote:
Lynn waited for a moment wondering if the tiny dragon indeed wanted its own reading completely seperate from the man.

I didn't realize you were waiting; yes, that was what he wanted.

Grand Lodge

AC 14, T 14, FF 11, hp 21/25 F +2, R+4, W +4 Female human (Ulfen) sorcerer 5 Int +2; Low Light; Perception +9 | Base Atk +2; CMB +1; CMD 14

"Pineapple and rum. No banana in my drink thanks Luurg." Einn calls back to the half-orc.

Sovereign Court

M Human, Tian-La Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist)

Amidst the noise and action of the lodge bar scene, another new face appears. A Tian man simply sits at an open table and looks around the room.

"I was told I'd see sights beyond all of the Inner Sea if I'd sign up to work as a Pathfinder. This place alone is putting over the recruiter's words as true."

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 4 /Gunslinger 1[ HP 32/32 (0 LN) | AC 18, Tch 13, FF 15 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +5 | CMD 14 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Bardic Performance 11/11, Dancing lights 3/3 1st:4/4 2nd:2/2 Wand:clw 17/50

Luurg:
"Pineapple cubes, a few banana slices,
one whole kiwi, heavy on the vanilla and rum, and a cream topping with kiwi-slice and shaved coconut innards."

Lynn nodded and spoke her order once more to Luurg to make sure he didn't forget before returning to the table, "Now now where was I yes, dragonling. You wish to take a peek as well, let us see what the cards may tell of your future."

She produced the deck from nowhere once more and began shuffling with lightning speed before depositing three cards on the table. Turning the first card it was the Six of Cups inverted her brow furrows for a moment, "Hmm you were treated like you were of your true age, perhaps even older in recent times, did you shelter someone from the harshness of the real world or perhaps you offered sagely advice to those around you, or even protected someone because you thought they lacked the necessary judgement?
She turned the second cared, The Fool also inverted, her brow widened, "Ahh but I was a fool to think you'd suddenly skip out on your commitments, right now even you must be upholding your pacts and trials, your will bound to another perhaps, or may i say you are even unable to break from your bonds that you have created?
She turned the third card, The Queen of Cups right-side, "It seems fate itself holds you to your bonds, you are to go forth and meet with destiny. Hold fast young dragon for these trials shall push you to your limit and beyond."

Suddenly she pulled a rare treat and pulled a fourth card from the deck and placed it slowly on the table, The Three of Wands upright. "Fate has nailed the coffin shut... You must remain true to your commitments, you must act as a font of hope for yourself and those around you, to complete your task is at the utmost of importance if you upset the lady of fate she may not let kindness upon you again. She shares the information that you have a massive task ahead... please do your best to fulfill it." She slowly retracts the card.

"I am sorry but that is as far as I am able to look, if only the threads were bare more i could share with you the nature of your task, but alas I can not. You must hold tight to the bonds you've forged and strike them like heated metal and temper them to even greater heights! Only then may you succeed in the daunting task before you young dragon."

Scarab Sages

male Faerie Dragon Familiar 15
Spoiler:
|AC 29, T 19, FF 25 SR 20|HP: 42/42|F +11, R +13, W +15|Init +3, Perc +23|CMB +8 CMD 18 (22 vs trip)|greater invisibility 3/3, 1st-level spells 6/6

Qadathra and Vladek look at each other.

Sounds like I get to be IMPORTANT soon! Says Qadathra's cheerful, if a bit bewildered, telepathic voice.

He continues to ride Vladek's shoulder as the witch wanders off.

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Nagaji Barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 (-2 AC raging) | CMD +4 | F: +3 (+5 rage), R: +1, W: +1 (+3 rage) (+2 vs. mind-affecting effects & poison) | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 40ft | Rage: 5/5 rounds/day | Low-light Vision

K'coro, his curiosity piqued, walks over to Lynn's table. He bows slightly and speaks.
"K'coro has watched you with these... small papers? K'coro is new to Absalom. He is interested to know what you are doing."

The Exchange

Internal Alchemist 8 HP67/67 Fast Healing 4/4 | AC 20, T 12, FF 20 Uncanny Dodge| Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +12, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (13/13) Fly (8/8) Effects: Ant Haul

Luurg smiles his huge smile as the group of Pathfinders begins to grow and the party starts gaining steam (fruity drinks have that effect on people!). He nods at Einn and gives her the thumbs up, tossing a large chunk of pineapple and a hefty slug of rum into the now clean blender. "Mix it up CUP5000, lots more drinks to go!" He fills another glass and adds the straw, sliding it down the bar to the Northerner.

He slides one of his own coconut halves underneath to get the last bit for himself as he takes the Card-Lady's order. "Woah, dis a fancy fancy drink! You want da 'whole naner' in dare? peel too... oh slices, good, naner peels bitter." He pulls off three sides of the peel then slices up the banana on the last side then slides the innards into the blender. "Kiwis... hrm... oh fuzzifruits! I got a few left in here some where's... been long time since I been to Jalmeray, dey like it dare." He pulls out from his backpack a pair of slightly dried, brown, fuzzy fruits the size of a golf ball.

He quickly peels and tosses one in and away it goes, making a few Whoosh and Whirrr noises before a gnomish voice calls out "Don't forget the vanilla and rum Luurg!" The large half-orc, makes a guilty look and puts down his coconut glass and pours in the remaining ingredients, setting it back off to its work. He hacks another coconut in half and slides one end under the spout, taking a bit of flesh from the former and shaving it gently with his dagger after the foam comes out on top.

"Order up Card-Lady!" He slides the drink forward, long paper straw and pink umbrella slightly askew. "Who's next? How 'bout you dare mang? You dunna look from Abslom.. what you want?" He says, pointing across the room to Ganchi.

Scarab Sages

CG male Elf Witch 15
Spoiler:
|AC 18, T 18, FF 15|HP: 85/85|F+9, R+12, W+13 (+4 vs death,+2 vs gaz/poi/elc/chm/cmp,+1 vs Tran/fea/cnf/aci/cld/fir/glyph)|Init +7, Per +26|CMB +7 CMD 20 (+2 vs grp)|15/15 Fly, 1/1 Lev, 1/1 Spx, 1/1 SoR, 3/3 Blt, 1/1 Wng

"How about something with melon and lotus root?" Interjects Vladek after a moment's contemplation.

The Exchange

Internal Alchemist 8 HP67/67 Fast Healing 4/4 | AC 20, T 12, FF 20 Uncanny Dodge| Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +12, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (13/13) Fly (8/8) Effects: Ant Haul

Luurg spins around at the order, his gut nearly knocking over the blender, causing it to screetch in a gnomish alarm "Suck it in Luurg, you almost broke me!"

"Melons? yar! Got some great ones.. dis lotus root stuff though? If you got some or can get some. Luurg don't deal wid stuff dat ain't fruits!" He points Vladek towards Sparkie in the kitchen. "Sparkie may have some, go check!"

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 4 /Gunslinger 1[ HP 32/32 (0 LN) | AC 18, Tch 13, FF 15 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +5 | CMD 14 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Bardic Performance 11/11, Dancing lights 3/3 1st:4/4 2nd:2/2 Wand:clw 17/50

Lynn returned to the counter to retrieve her beverage taking a pull from the straw and smiling with full cheeks, "Oh.. just like when i was little... except now with rum." She quickly returned to the table, set her drink down and then took a seat herself looking to the Nagaji. "Well Coro, I am reading people fortunes, giving them a glimpse into their past present and future. It's quite a feat that very few learn and even less master. Some read bones, dice, stars, or organs, but I chose to go with a simple clean way." She spread her deck of cards between her fingers but didn't reveal the faces. "Cards like these have been used for generations, my father even told me that my mother used to do such things, so i'm glad to keep the trade alive for those who are brave enough to gaze into the threads of fate."

Her gaze wandered over to the pin-up board for a moment, "It is the best thing i could think to do with my time while waiting on a mission that fits my skillset. Helps other pathfinders as well, even the smallest warning may help in endeavors yet to come."

Liberty's Edge

Male CN Nagaji Barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 (-2 AC raging) | CMD +4 | F: +3 (+5 rage), R: +1, W: +1 (+3 rage) (+2 vs. mind-affecting effects & poison) | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 40ft | Rage: 5/5 rounds/day | Low-light Vision

"K'coro has heard of this before, but never seen it. Can you tell him where his road my go? K'coro worships Shimye... sorry. You probably call her, hmmm..." He taps his teeth as he tries to recall the name he has heard. Desna? K'coro is soon to become confirmed Pathfinder. He is excited to see new places. Maybe you could tell K'coro what path is under his feet?"

In case you hadn't realized, K'coro refers to himself in the third person.

Scarab Sages

CG Human Medium 9 | HP 44/75 | AC 27 | T 18 | FF 21 | CMD 22 | F +8 | R +13 | W +9 | +3 AC/Saves vs Undead/Constructs 10ft aura | Init +9 | Percep +11 | SM +11| Spirit Dance 17/22 | Influence 1/5
Active Spells:
Heroism, Whispering Lore, Longstrider
Spells: LvL 1-2/3 (5/6) | Lvl 2-1/2 (4/5) | Lvl 3-(4/4) | Channel - (4/4)

The small vagabond girl stomps her way into the lodge looking as disheveled as ever. She still has the nightcap of Kalkamedes planted firmly on her head, and the rest of her clothes look like she's been rooting through the closets of every other member of the lodge and randomly putting pieces on. The only consistency in her outfit are the dozen scarves tied around different parts of her body.

She smells salty like she's been at sea, and is carrying what is obviously an urn tucked under one arm. She stomps up to the bar, drops the urn there with a loud thud, and then climbs onto the nearest stool. "Hey, I just got a big promotion and stuff. So I'm pretty sure I'm all of your's's's boss now. So you gotta do what I say, I think. They told me something like that."

Her amber eyes flicker away from everyone and she stares at the urn, nodding to it several times while muttering agreements. Then she waves off something at her shoulder. "Hey look, Chaucer says I'm important, you heard him. And that I need something super fancy, what needs an umbrella in it. Get me one of those and fill this here jar I found with it, yeah?"

She gets distracted again by K'Coro's tooth taping and waves a hand rather invasively at his face. "Hey, you should get a toothpick for that. Helps me get the little bits stuck between my teeth out way better than my fingers... Zela has to remind me all the time."

Sovereign Court

M Human, Tian-La Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist)

"You're in charge?

Ganchi raises an eyebrow.

"Alright boss, where's the next job then?"


| Shifter Barbarian 3 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; Endure Elements (Cold); Cold Resist 1 | HP: 36 (-19) | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +7, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 1/3; Rage 2/11 |

As if summoned by the man's query, the door to the tavern bursts open. A rather large woman tries to step in, but her broad shoulders get stuck in the doorframe. With considerable effort, she wrenches herself back out.

"Da captains be needen summa yas ter go see whats up in da Mana Wastes. Sayin sum town be having pec-cu...peculeee.... strange happenings. Teeny place near Alkenstar" she hollers to the crowd.

Reaching in from the door, she slaps a sign-up sheet (LINK) on the closest table and disappears back out into the night.

Running PFS #7-12 The Twisted Circle. Two spots reserved. Recruiting 3-4 more and will start once all players are ready. This is a tier 1-5 scenario

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger 18 - HP: 238/238 - AC: 31, T: 19, FF: 26 - Fort/Ref/Will: +19/+20/+12 (Improved Evasion) - CMD: 45 - Initiative: +9 - Perception: +25

A scarred woman, with a world-weary look in her eyes, enters the lodge. She examines the gathered Pathfinders, seemingly judging their capabilities, before speaking up in a gruff voice.

"Listen up! The Masters Zey and Farabellus are looking for a team to investigate the lack of contact with our base camp in the eastern fringes of the Realm of the Mammoth Lords. It's dangerously close to the Worldwound, so only the most capable agents need apply. No reason to feed any neophytes into a demonic meat grinder..."

Recruiting for #5-20 The Sealed Gate (tier 7-11). Sign up here.
And remember, Kyle Baird hurts you because he loves you...

Grand Lodge

An elven woman of a previously been there done that disposition suddenly looks very shaken at irina's announcement and rushes up to Luurg "Nooooo! Luurg get me a pan galactic gargle blaster I need to get that thrumming out my ears!"

Scarab Sages

CG Human Medium 9 | HP 44/75 | AC 27 | T 18 | FF 21 | CMD 22 | F +8 | R +13 | W +9 | +3 AC/Saves vs Undead/Constructs 10ft aura | Init +9 | Percep +11 | SM +11| Spirit Dance 17/22 | Influence 1/5
Active Spells:
Heroism, Whispering Lore, Longstrider
Spells: LvL 1-2/3 (5/6) | Lvl 2-1/2 (4/5) | Lvl 3-(4/4) | Channel - (4/4)

Seren was about to make some complete nonsense up off the top of her head, but the pair storming into the room to recruit put an end to that. She dons a look of utter confidence as if she knew this was going to happen all along and nods to Ganchi before waving an arm towards the room.

"Oy, there are a coupla options for ya. I knew they was coming of course... what?" She looks distracted a moment and blows a breath out the side of her mouth. "And me and Zela think you probably don't want to go to the Mammoth lords. They do some crazy things up there, but I hear they got all kinds of cool stuff up by the Mana Wastes. You can get some real nice souvenirs out of people's houses there."


| Shifter Barbarian 3 | Active Conditions: DR 1/-; Endure Elements (Cold); Cold Resist 1 | HP: 36 (-19) | AC: 18 (13 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +7, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft (40 w/o Armor) | Longtooth Shift 1/3; Rage 2/11 |

The large-headed woman pokes back into the tavern. "Yall really needs a bigga door!" she remarks before clearing her throat.

"Be needen John, Jiggy...Really? Kind o name is... Anyway, Omar and Razka, Azrael and...'The Thundering Spirit'. Yous peoples thinks us ogre-kin be strange... Anyway, the captains be meet yall now. Tanks fer da rapid response!"

John, Jiggo, Omar, Razka, Azrael, and the Thundering Spirit check in here (Link) for the discussion tab.

The Exchange

Internal Alchemist 8 HP67/67 Fast Healing 4/4 | AC 20, T 12, FF 20 Uncanny Dodge| Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +12, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (13/13) Fly (8/8) Effects: Ant Haul

Luurg's ears perk up as he sees then hears Mizzug come into the room "Hey dare cutie.... wanna fruity drink?" However he's quickly drown out with orders and she leaves soon after.

Man, sounded like a great job!

Luurg gives a look to Seren and her Urn "You askin fer a drink er... not real sure..."

He changes his attention to Merisal "Now dat dare sound like a drink! What goes in it sides lotsa booze?"

Grand Lodge

m human (tien-dan) summoner (pre-unchained)/11 [hp: 81/81] [init: +2; perc:+0] [ac: 15+ /15/13+) (see below)] [saves: 7/8/9(see below)] [CMB: 8/CMD: 23(21)] [current conditions: ]

A short Tien man calls out "My little friend, Tiny, and I would be interested in you quest, Irina" gesturing behind him at the 6'6", 350#, slightly floating suit of ancient armor.

"Yes, master" comes a deep, gravely voice from "Tiny", as his eyes and the matching symbol he shares on his forehead with his master glow deep red momentarily

Grand Lodge

”what kind of bartender doesn’t ...” Merisiel does not finish her sentence but pulls a scrap of paper from her pack and hands it to Luurg

scrap of paper:

Recipe #4

1 1/2 shots 151 Proof Rum
1/4 shot Tequila
1/4 shot Gin
2/3 shot Triple Sec
1 shot Blue Curaçao
1 dash Bitters
1 dash Grenadine

” Not the original but close enough” she says waggling her outstretched hand at the end of a horizontal arm

The Exchange

Internal Alchemist 8 HP67/67 Fast Healing 4/4 | AC 20, T 12, FF 20 Uncanny Dodge| Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +12, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (13/13) Fly (8/8) Effects: Ant Haul
Merisal The Risen wrote:

”what kind of bartender doesn’t ...” Merisiel does not finish her sentence but pulls a scrap of paper from her pack and hands it to Luurg

** spoiler omitted **

” Not the original but close enough” she says waggling her outstretched hand at the end of a horizontal arm

Luurg squints his eyes a bit as he reads the paper "No fruit? What da point wid no fruit? Sorry mang, gotta let Ted the reg'lur 'tender handle dat crazy drink!" He hands the paper to the actual bartender and strikes the cleaning rune on the blender waiting for another fruity drink order.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Honorbound Emissaries

Thunderous footsteps rumble down the street, ripples spreading across the tops of the patrons' drinks. A shadow passes over the windows of the Flaxseed Lodge, and the door is suddenly filled with the enormous frame of a heavily-bearded giant. The giant huffs and barks out to the assembled small folk, "Alright you lot, there's work to be done! There's a venture-captain down in Katapesh needs a load o' you ruffians to get something for her. Put your names down here if you think you're up to the task."

Running 7-01 Between the Lines in both Standard and CORE!
Sign up here for both versions. Please choose to play either Standard or CORE to allow more players to get in.

Scarab Sages

CG male Elf Witch 15
Spoiler:
|AC 18, T 18, FF 15|HP: 85/85|F+9, R+12, W+13 (+4 vs death,+2 vs gaz/poi/elc/chm/cmp,+1 vs Tran/fea/cnf/aci/cld/fir/glyph)|Init +7, Per +26|CMB +7 CMD 20 (+2 vs grp)|15/15 Fly, 1/1 Lev, 1/1 Spx, 1/1 SoR, 3/3 Blt, 1/1 Wng

The unnerving Elf and his little dragon suddenly appear behind Luurg. He extends his palm, and in it are not, in fact, lotus roots, but rather, a large handful of lotus seeds.

"Try these. Generally, they are best as a paste, but I shall defer to your experience as a mixologist. And remember: Melon - maybe also some rosewater."

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

A small gnome rushes into the lodge, reading out some names as she does so.

"Gosh Lady Morilla has such beautiful writing. I have notes for.." she quickly checks a list "Travail, Carini, Zopotloot, Wraith, Mao Asaka and Farlen Mizzul. Apparently you are off to Brevoy!"

She waits for the pathfinder to leave before adding.

"And just in case they run into too much trouble, she wants another team of you on the next ship." She quickly hands out instructions to Magga, Garn Harlardon, Darven Kinnock, Ilmakis, Solstice Rain and Samildanach.

"You're ship sails a couple of weeks after the first one, something about spring tides and superstitious captains. But the ship is ready for you to put your stuff aboard now."

Sorry to those I couldn't fit, I ended up with two tables rather than the one, but stretching to three would be too much.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Honorbound Emissaries

"Alright alright, that's enough of ya," the giant booms as a crowd of Pathfinders swarm the sign-up boards. "Alright then, Seijiro Saketa, Crypt, Fargrim, Ehm Sven Nein, Eldeyr Costil, Alexander d'Louison, you can await your orders in your quarters. There'll be a letter along for you soon. Same thing goes for Wraith, hannar the wild, Draga, Helane Tes, Dale, and Dwozer.Zaden. You'll have your orders shortly." The giant ducks back out of the doorway, finally allowing the crowds outside to move in past him, and marches off back down the street.


Honorbound Emissaries

Sorry folks, looks like I got my lines crossed. Here's the corrected rosters:
Standard PFS: JAF0
Artemis P
Aerondor
Mark M
khaozknight
SkipperD
CORE PFS: Trishadow
philipjcormier
Eric Collins
Xynen
GM Andrew
Granta

Grand Lodge

Human Ranger 18 - HP: 238/238 - AC: 31, T: 19, FF: 26 - Fort/Ref/Will: +19/+20/+12 (Improved Evasion) - CMD: 45 - Initiative: +9 - Perception: +25

Irina looks over the agents assembled before her with a hint of disappointment on her face.

"Well, I guess you'll have to do... Don't keep the Masters waiting!"

I'm Hiding In Your Closet, kuey, JAF0, Gerald, Saving Cap'n Crunch and Helikon, check in here for #5–20 The Sealed Gate.

The Exchange

Internal Alchemist 8 HP67/67 Fast Healing 4/4 | AC 20, T 12, FF 20 Uncanny Dodge| Fort +11, Ref +10, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +12, 60' Darkvision, Bombs (13/13) Fly (8/8) Effects: Ant Haul
Vladek Odradek wrote:

The unnerving Elf and his little dragon suddenly appear behind Luurg. He extends his palm, and in it are not, in fact, lotus roots, but rather, a large handful of lotus seeds.

"Try these. Generally, they are best as a paste, but I shall defer to your experience as a mixologist. And remember: Melon - maybe also some rosewater."

Luurg reaches over and scoops up the seeds from the Elf, his hand so large and pudgy the seeds all but disappear into its folds and creases. The orc squints his beady eyes as he gives them a deep sniff, shaking his head slightly "If dats what Elfman wants, dats what Elfman gets!" He lays the seeds on the bar and grabs a heavy beer mug and smashes them with a loud THWACK!, and another THWACK!, and yet a third THWACK!. "Deez suckers R tuff!"

He sweeps the crushed remains onto a plate and dumps them into the blender, a large hunk of melon flesh, and a healthy dose of white wine before hitting the 'blend' rune. "Dat shud do it ok? Lemme know if its gud oky?"

Quickly hereafter a red haired woman hands him a note, which he reads from one hand as the other lovingly holds his own fruity drink up so his big green lips can reach the straw. "oOOoOoo Luurg's got more werk from da Big Bosses! No time fer moar drinks today!" He quickly slaps the 'clean' rune on the blender and hoists it up back into its spot on the shelf before grabbing up his leafy spear and loaded backpack.

"BYYYYE! Don't ferget to eat moar fruits!" He hollers as the lodge doors swing violently open and his big arse disappears into the streets, leaving behind only a long white and pink striped straw.

Scarab Sages

CG male Elf Witch 15
Spoiler:
|AC 18, T 18, FF 15|HP: 85/85|F+9, R+12, W+13 (+4 vs death,+2 vs gaz/poi/elc/chm/cmp,+1 vs Tran/fea/cnf/aci/cld/fir/glyph)|Init +7, Per +26|CMB +7 CMD 20 (+2 vs grp)|15/15 Fly, 1/1 Lev, 1/1 Spx, 1/1 SoR, 3/3 Blt, 1/1 Wng

Vladek takes a deep, utterly noiseless sip of his fresh cocktail as his familiar cranes over and does the same.

"It's nice." He says, seemingly to no one in particular. "Perhaps a dandelion or banana wine would be an improvement."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

Suddenly out of the kitchen everyone hears a scream. Just then a monstrous Turkey Creature bursts forth and lets out a horrid scream:

"GOBBLE! GOBBLE!"
Vladek: DC17 WILL or Shaken
Luurg: DC17 WILL or Shaken
Irina: DC17 WILL or Shaken
Prisim: DC17 WILL or Shaken
jing kwan: DC17 WILL or Shaken
Seren's Seven: DC17 WILL or Shaken

ROLL INITIATIVE!

S:
Turrkeysque Init!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Silver Crusade

HP 45+0/47(+10); Reroll @+4 1/1;SPELLS: Lvl 1 5/8; Lvl 2: 2/6; Lay on hands (2d6) 0/1; CLW wand available 44/50 Gnome CORE Sorcerer-5: AC 13 (17 mage armor); Fort +5; Ref +4; will +3; Perc +7; Init +1;

will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

"Like totally groody. There is, for sure, a reason that the turkey is not like the sacred animal of Shelyn." says the totally grossed out little gnome as she cowers behind the able.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Gnome lvl 2

*Conjures a lute, and climbs onto the table where Prisim is hiding behind*

(Starts inspire courage)
+2 to will saves vs fear!

♪ "Turkey time, turkey time,
Go beat it while i rhyme.
Chop it, slice and dice,
into bitty pieces smaller than mice.♫"

♩"Stab it and jab it, maybe even hew,
Turn that freakish bird into stew.
Eat it up, gobble it up,
Pathfinders will get out on top."♬

♪ "Turkey time, turkey time,
For the bird's life i don't give a dime.♫"

Scarab Sages

CG male Elf Witch 15
Spoiler:
|AC 18, T 18, FF 15|HP: 85/85|F+9, R+12, W+13 (+4 vs death,+2 vs gaz/poi/elc/chm/cmp,+1 vs Tran/fea/cnf/aci/cld/fir/glyph)|Init +7, Per +26|CMB +7 CMD 20 (+2 vs grp)|15/15 Fly, 1/1 Lev, 1/1 Spx, 1/1 SoR, 3/3 Blt, 1/1 Wng

Will save vs fear: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Qadathra's Will save vs fear: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Vladek and Qadathra give each other sideways glances as Vladek puts the drink down.

Grand Lodge

Female Kitsune Bard 4 /Gunslinger 1[ HP 32/32 (0 LN) | AC 18, Tch 13, FF 15 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +5 | CMD 14 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
tracked:
Bardic Performance 11/11, Dancing lights 3/3 1st:4/4 2nd:2/2 Wand:clw 17/50
K'Coro wrote:
"K'coro has heard of this before, but never seen it. Can you tell him where his road my go? K'coro worships Shimye... sorry. You probably call her, hmmm..." He taps his teeth as he tries to recall the name he has heard. Desna? K'coro is soon to become confirmed Pathfinder. He is excited to see new places. Maybe you could tell K'coro what path is under his feet?"

Not sure if the turkey thing is real or just a joke for thanksgiving so.. gonna go ahead and side-step it for now XD Also yes i know i'm typing k'coro's name wrong but that's just her interpretation of it.

Lynn sat at the table and motioned for the Nagaji to do the same, "I can try, but first you must sit and join me it works best this way." She began shuffling the cards quickly. "Tell me about yourself Koro."


Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

AoO on Lynn for trying to sidestep the Turrkeysque-BITE: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

NOMS: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

INIT Prisim: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

INIT LIZZY: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 2 = 17

Bold may act

Lizzy
Turrkeysque
Vladek
Prisim

Grand Lodge

F Gnome lvl 2

Hmm, what? I'm not even fully updated, and some bird wants to involve little me? :o


Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

Lizzy, for humoring the Turrkeysque, when your name wasn't even called, for this battle you have a +4 Ranged weapon of your choice, Magical Beast Bane!

Grand Lodge

F Gnome lvl 2

Humble thanks, Turkey-terrasque.

(Magical weapon appears in her hands)

*Blink*

*Blink*

"Ok...if i must."

Pulling string of +4 heavy crossbow, +2 inspire: 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 4 + 2 = 27 Twang, inspire, bane ??: 1d8 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (1, 2) = 8

"Who-whoa! Recoil.."


Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

Unsettled by Vladek's utter calmness with the whole situation, the Turrkeysque sees him as the biggest threat and moves to him.

Bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
NOMS: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
CONFIRM: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
CRIT DMG: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
And takes a generous bite out of him!

Bold may act

Lizzy
Turrkeysque (-8)
Vladek (-18)
Prisim
Lynn (-13)

Vladek for humoring the Turrkeysque right away you may cast any spell without AoOs and may either make a melee attack with your longsword or take a +8 Deflection bonus on your next turn-which stacks with your current bonus.

Prisim you can maximize DMG of one spell this recharges if you roll a 5-6 on a d6-It also recharges 1 spell cast. Bards may use/change their song for 1 round to make it act like a CLW at your level (MAX HEAL) you can do this 3 + CHA Mod-you may do this and make a standard action

Scarab Sages

male Faerie Dragon Familiar 15
Spoiler:
|AC 29, T 19, FF 25 SR 20|HP: 42/42|F +11, R +13, W +15|Init +3, Perc +23|CMB +8 CMD 18 (22 vs trip)|greater invisibility 3/3, 1st-level spells 6/6

Qadathra breathes a sparkling vapor in the Turrkeysque's face!

Make a DC 16 Fortitude save versus euphoria gas.

rounds of breath delay: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

FORT 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

The Turrkeysque seems to welcome the Euphoris gas, breathing it in fully and blowing out a smoke ring!
If the Turrkeysque had a middle finger, it would probably be brandishing it at Qadathra now!

Scarab Sages

CG male Elf Witch 15
Spoiler:
|AC 18, T 18, FF 15|HP: 85/85|F+9, R+12, W+13 (+4 vs death,+2 vs gaz/poi/elc/chm/cmp,+1 vs Tran/fea/cnf/aci/cld/fir/glyph)|Init +7, Per +26|CMB +7 CMD 20 (+2 vs grp)|15/15 Fly, 1/1 Lev, 1/1 Spx, 1/1 SoR, 3/3 Blt, 1/1 Wng

"OW!"

Vladek peers into the kaleidoscopic array of the Turrkeysque's immediate possible futures, and attempts to twist it....

Make a DC 23 Will save or suffer 2 rounds of Misfortune!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

autosaves on a natural 20: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

A ghostly horseshoe manifests, flips upside down, and shoves itself up the Turrkeysque's rear end. The Turrkeysque doesn't like being "stuffed!"

Grand Lodge

F Gnome lvl 2

"That's the -stuff- of discomfort, positively." ^-^


male Snows of Summer

A scarred Ulfen warrior throws the front door to the lodge wide open, letting a cold blast of air in. He observes some of the southerners gathered around the room grab at the edge of their cloaks and shoot him dirty accusing glances, as he strides in, without bothering to close the door. A nice warm Autumn day if I do say so! The gruff man chortles.

His attention is grabbed momentarily by, the massive spread of food laid out on the nearby tables. He walks directly over to, what appears to be a massive roast bird and tears off one of the bird's legs. The Ulfen, begins to chew on the bird while, attempting to talk at the same time. *munch* *slurp* *urmm* Yeah...*bite* *lip smack* er..got a mission for ye soft southerners if yer *Belch!* be wanting it? He finishes the leg tosses it to the floor and dives his unwashed hand, strait into a bowl of creamy potatoes.

Between licks off his fingers, the Ulfen manages to blurt out; Yeah seems there's something going on at the God's market, Drandle Dreng ask me to come over and tell all ye. I got better....*burp!* things to do but I could oversee the mission and judge your success.. The crude Ulfen finishes licking his fingers and takes the serving fork from the table and a piece of parchment from his belt pouch. He the proceeds to jam the fork through the paper pinning it at eye level to a nearby post.

He grabs a goblet of some un-identified liquid off a startled waiter's tray as he exits.. I'll be seeing you.... or not! Remember to look for the Lucklesshero!...(Recruiting thread) He lifts his leg just before existing and let's loose on a particularly noisy bit of flatulence. I'm only taking old school (Core players) adventures for this mission. The door slams abruptly behind the audacious Ulfen.


A green-skinned humanoid climbs on a countertop and clears its throat to get your attention.

"The legendary sorceress Hao Jin transferred many abandoned historical sites to her museum demiplane, though even her magic had limits, forcing her to transport only part of an architectural treasure. The half of a temple she left behind in the jungles of Dtang Ma has developed a haunted reputation in the centuries since. Now an unlikely ally has approached the Society with tales of unspoiled historical secrets and hidden treasure left within the shattered sanctuary of Yamatsumi, the mountain god."

It then posts a sign up sheet to a wall. "Venture Captains are looking for CORE adventurers with some experience under their belt. Please add your name here if you're interested."

Whew, that was fun! The creature hops back down and waits patiently.

  • Are you interested in playing 8-02: Ward Asunder?

  • Do you have a CORE player character between levels 3-7?

    CLICK HERE and add your name to the list. I'll choose PCs to play sometime around Wednesday (November 29th) at the latest.

    If you're confused on what's a CORE character,
    you can read the announcement here and the CORE FAQ here.

  • Liberty's Edge

    Male CN Nagaji Barbarian 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 16 T 11 FF 15 (-2 AC raging) | CMD +4 | F: +3 (+5 rage), R: +1, W: +1 (+3 rage) (+2 vs. mind-affecting effects & poison) | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 40ft | Rage: 5/5 rounds/day | Low-light Vision

    Before K'coro has a chance to answer Lynn, the commotion and ensuing combat between a handful of patrons and a monstrously foul-looking bird distract him. It shortly becomes evident there are more experienced adventurers present, so he turns back and sits at Lynn's table.
    "Apologies. K'coro is new here. He travels from far Nagaja. He has been to the Mwangi expanse. Shimye tells K'coro to travel, so he does. He wishes his family would travel, too, but they are slaves to Naga, and would not leave. K'coro wishes to free them. K'coro hears of these "Pathfinders", how they help others. It is why he is here. Does the lady require more?"


    Level 11 Large Magical Beast FORT:+7 REF:+7 WILL:+2 Current conditions: Misfortune(vunerable to things that force a will save Duration x2-4 rounds

    K'Coro gets a sudden psychic jolt-he senses a thought come across the mind of the Turrkeysque-
    "The only good free lizard is one that's freely eaten, the rest are good as slaves...until they too can be eaten!"

    He feels a magic surge come over him as his javelins temporarily become +3 returning Magical beast bane javelins.

    Bold may act

    Lizzy
    Turrkeysque (-8)
    Vladek (-18)
    Prisim (shaken)
    Lynn (-13)
    K'Coro

    Grand Lodge

    Female Kitsune Bard 4 /Gunslinger 1[ HP 32/32 (0 LN) | AC 18, Tch 13, FF 15 | Fort +4 Ref +9 Will +5 | CMD 14 | Init +5 | Perc +6 | Effects: none ]
    tracked:
    Bardic Performance 11/11, Dancing lights 3/3 1st:4/4 2nd:2/2 Wand:clw 17/50

    uh.. seeing as i guess i'm now -13 hp the turrkeysque is real as heck oh dear. And the side-step was more of a mental thing she was at her table XD

    Lynn Suddenly dives for the nearest table leaving her cards to disappear up her sleeves as a giant peck-like gash is dug into her side "Holy S%@! it's not just an illusion!" She scrambled to safety, any of her magic would probably destroy lots of property, and she was not a melee fighter, and her bow was in her room. She was breathing rapidly as she attempted to stabilize herself holding her wound but she bit her lip and shouted at the top of her lungs for her fellow pathfinders.

    "Let not this foul fowl disrupt our peace, send it back to the depths of the kitchen from whence it came so that it may provide us with a feast that all of Absalom may eat from! Rally my fellow pathfinders and raise your arms, bows, and spells to pluck and burn this glib gobbler, so that we may attack it again with Forks and Knives!"
    Inspire courage +1 to attacks, damage, saving throws(charm/fears)

    4,651 to 4,700 of 5,662 << first < prev | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.