DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 1: The Worldwound Gambit (table 2) (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Current Tactical Map: TACTICAL OVERVIEW
Map of Kenabres: Link
Flex Time Thread: LINK

Loot Tracking: Link


2,351 to 2,400 of 2,775 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>

Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

With Karthas otherwise occupied Danua moves to the next set of doors off to the west. She motions her intentions to the others in the hallway before moving quietly to perform her tasks.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

She heads to the next set of closed doors and quietly opens them with her blade still in hand and looking around cautiously for danger...


If you take the time (30 min.) to defeat the lockboxes in the barracks...:

You find among the personal clothing and grooming items, you find a total of 370 crowns worth of various coinage, as well as:
platinum mug with zircon inlays (200 gp)
kukri, masterwork
Magic Armor: +1 Small scale mail
Magic Weapon: +1 Small guisarme


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren cautiously enters the room behind the others and takes a look around. If the team decides to open the lockboxes, he brings out his adamantine morningstar to make the breaking down of the locks easier. Otherwise, he stays at the ready, worried about something jumping out at them.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

"Nothing," Jokum grunts. "Let's head on."

I'll bow to others' wishes if people feel differently, but I think with such a pressing mission it'd be odd to sit here and break lockboxes open for s%#*s and giggles...


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Agreed, Jokum. We'll collect them on our way out along with the documents if we manage to save the day


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Okay, then. Let's move on.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

I could see us doing it if we detected magic because we need potions etc.

"There is treasure, but it is worthless to us without victory. Let us move on."


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Danua is still checking the next set of doors. Let me know if there is any other rolls needed. ;D


The next southern doorway is securely locked.

Danua:
You know one of the officers on this level has a fancy key that will fit this lock.


The only other places you haven't cleared yet are the three doors in the far western end of the main corridor.


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

"Locked. Ah, Yes. There is an officer... on this level that has a key for this door." She looks towards the remaining three doors in the far western side of the main corridor. "Best I will scout ahead. They know me but I am unsure if I can deceive them..."

Waiting to see if there was any objections she moves down the hallway., focusing on being observant and quiet.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Yes, let's clear this level and find a way up."


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

"Seems like a plan... let's move then!" says Karthak pointing at the door nearest to the group

Do we go with Danua's plan? If so allow her to open the door and try to reason with whatever lurks in there


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum just follows, watchful and wary as ever, bow drawn.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren follows as well, keeping far enough back for Danua to get in first and try to bluff the enemy.


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Danua opens the first door she comes across. Keeping her blade out of sight, which should be a hint to her new allies of the type of deception she had planned...

Danua:

One day you will have to choose a more righteous path...

Stop talking on high! Success at any cost or have you forgotten what is at stake?

No, but more is at stake when you choose to be the darker path

What the hell does that mean!?

One day you will understand...


When Danua opened the door, you see a long table engraved with a relief map of Mendev stands to the east in this long room.
A dozen bodies lie scattered about the room, each bearing a gaping empty hole in the chest.

You catch but a glimpse of these before a nightmare creature with a stags body, a hawks wings and talons and the head of a slavering wolf with a rack of sharpened antlers on its brow lunges out to attack Danua!

Knowledge:Nature DC20 or Knowledge:Arcana DC22:

This bizarre creature is a rare monster known as a Peryton.
It is known to be fond of tearing human hearts out of chests while they still beat.

Gore attack vs Danua: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 for a possible 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 damage.


Round 1_____________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 +2 if it's an Evil Outsider.

"This is a peryton!" Jokum bellows. "A vicious killer--best to destroy it!" He looses an arrow at the beast and curses as it (presumably) goes wide. Then he drops his bow and draws the guisarme from his back.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren shrieks in surprise as the creature comes out at them. He stares at the peryton, his eyes glowing green. The creature feels drowsy.

Using my slumber hex. Peryton will be asleep for 4 rounds. Will save DC 15 to negate.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak curses and marches near Danua slashing at the monstrosity as he advances, noticing the creature is not a demon h whields his magical mace instead of his waraxe.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage roll: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Swift Action: Add +1 to Blackblade thru Arcane Pool 4/5 remaining

K-Arcana: Understand creature's weaknesses?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
K-Nature: Understand creature's weaknesses?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

FRA - Spellcombat & Spellstrike: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 22
Damage + Arcana Point: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

ASF? - Pass: 1d100 ⇒ 38
Cast Defensively - Arcane Mark - Fail: No spellstrike: 1d20 ⇒ 6

FA: 5ft step out of the way.

AS the creature tried to gore her she raised her blade, which was previously hidden and laid her hand against the flat side as its horns impacted the blackblade. Her clawed toes dug in and she gave a guttural growl as she tore her blade free of its horns, jerking its head to the right before she focused her innate magic to enhance the blade.

Surprise evident on her face as she slashed with the blade in the following moment across the Peryton's body...

She raised her hand trying to cast a spell to allow her to mark the creature but its head came back across and she lost her concentration. Cursing it before stepping back and making an opening for Arthas...


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Knowledge (arcana) for peryton's weaknesses: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30


Round 1_____________

Jokum of the Breakbones_____
"This is a peryton!" Jokum bellows. "A vicious killer--best to destroy it!" He looses an arrow at the beast and curses as it (presumably) goes wide.
He missed.
Then he drops his bow and draws the guisarme from his back.

Voren the Outsider_____
Voren shrieks in surprise as the creature comes out at them. He stares at the peryton, his eyes glowing green. The creature feels drowsy.
Using my slumber hex. Peryton will be asleep for 4 rounds. Will save DC 15 to negate.
Peryton Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Shaking his head, the Peryton threw off Voren's influence.

Karthak Ironbreaker_____
Karthak curses and marches near Danua slashing at the monstrosity as he advances, noticing the creature is not a demon h whields his magical mace instead of his waraxe.
He hit it solidly.

Danua_____
AS the creature tried to gore her she raised her blade, which was previously hidden and laid her hand against the flat side as its horns impacted the blackblade. Her clawed toes dug in and she gave a guttural growl as she tore her blade free of its horns, jerking its head to the right before she focused her innate magic to enhance the blade.

Surprise evident on her face as she slashed with the blade in the following moment across the Peryton's body...
Fending off the creatures attack, Danua’s riposte caught the creature solidly, drawing blood.

She raised her hand trying to cast a spell to allow her to mark the creature but its head came back across and she lost her concentration. Cursing it before stepping back and making an opening for Arthas...

Voren the Outsider_____
Knowledge (arcana) for peryton's weaknesses: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Voren:
You know the creature is somewhat resistant to nonmagical weapons, and is fond of tearing out the hearts of its victims with its gore attack. They are average intelligence and can understand speech, but are savage animals by and large.

(npc)Arthas_____
Arthas stepped up and lashed out with Radiance, tearing through the antlers and skull with equal ease (Critical hit).

The Peryton collapsed, thoroughly dead. This battle is over.

Hm. Thought there would be more to this one…


Investigating the creature reveals no equipment or cash, and while a Peryton body might have been valuable to a taxidermist, Arthas destroyed the value of the corpus.

Investigating this room, you realize it is a Conference room.
A long table engraved with a relief map of Mendev stands to the east in this long room. There used to be colored pins and little plaques representing military units and forces, but bloodspatters and violence has scattered them.
A half dozen Tiefling bodies in the same uniform as the guards downstairs lie scattered about the room, each bearing a gaping empty hole in the chest.
Amongst them are:
6 short swords,
2 daggers, Masterwork, alchemical silver
6 sets of studded leather armor
2 sets of silver officers insignia
and 260 gp worth of gold and silver coins.


There are two more doors at this end of the hallway that have not been investigated.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Let's investigate the lower one. And let's not forget to add the new stuff to our loot. Hope Arthas comes back btw


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

She barely peers into the room before stalking off towards the next, leaving the fallen and their gear as she sought out their real object with a near fanatical determination. She reaches the next door, trying to be quiet as her claws clicked on the stone of the buildings upper florr. She kept her balde at the ready and her ears peeled for anything amiss on the other side of the door.

Open unexplored door on tactical overview and look inside.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Arthas nods that he is ready.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren nods, ready for whatever comes next.


You boot the door open to find...

Bookshelves line the walls of this small library.
Many of the tomes have been torn to shreds, and smoldering piles of ashes
fill the room with an acrid stench.
One small stack of books on a circular table seem to have escaped destruction.

Munching on a wad of yellowed pages is a seven foot tall, muscular fiend with a goatlike head, patches of filthy fur, and hoofed feet.

You lock eyes with it, and it snarls in preparation to charge you...

Knowledge:Planes DC16 or Knowledge:Religion DC15:

It is a Schir demon—also known as a Spite Demon.
One of the lowest ranks of demons, it has a strong attack with a halberd or gore, a moderate spell resistance and elemental resistances, DR5/cold iron or good, can summon others of its kind. But cannot teleport.


Round 1____________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

K-Planes: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

"Schir Demon!"

She steps to th side, using the wall as an impromptu block and readies her blade to strike if it comes through the doorway.

MA: 5ft step to right.
SA: Readied Action to attack with Blackblade if it steps through doorway.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

"Fun times..." mutters Karthak moving near Danua and preparing to strike

Readied attack as well when the creature moves near us


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Knowledge (the planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Voren easily identifies the demon after Danua calls it out. "Spite Demon! Powerful attacks with it's halberd or gore! Moderate spell and elemental resistant! Vulnerable to cold iron or good spells and effects! Be careful! It can also summon more schir demons, but can't teleport!" His eyes slowly begin to darken.

Round Actions 1
Free Action: 5 foot step to the north
Standard Action: Readied action to use Evil Eye hex on demon when it moves closer. Targeting AC. -2 penalty for 6 rounds. Will Save DC 15 reduces this to 1 round.

You know, I have just the thing for Voren to say when he sees the demon, running at them while munching on pages from books.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Arthas moves in and strikes with Radiance in a mighty two handed blow.

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 2 = 23

2d10 + 12 + 12 ⇒ (4, 8) + 12 + 12 = 36


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Radiance FTW. :P

Jokum steps forward quickly as he sees Arthas advance, bringing his bow to bear on the creature and snapping off a shot from the entrance to the room. Using a durable cold iron arrow! Sadly with Arthas's body blocking most of his target, the snap shot goes wide...

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 - 4 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Have to wait until next round before I post again. :/


Round 1____________

Danua_____
"Schir Demon!"
She steps to the side, using the wall as an impromptu block and readies her blade to strike if it comes through the doorway.
MA: 5ft step to right.
SA: Readied Action to attack with Blackblade if it steps through doorway.

Karthak Ironbreaker_____
"Fun times..." mutters Karthak moving near Danua and preparing to strike
Readied attack as well when the creature moves near us

Voren the Outsider______
Voren easily identifies the demon after Danua calls it out.
"Spite Demon! Powerful attacks with it's halberd or gore! Moderate spell and elemental resistant! Vulnerable to cold iron or good spells and effects! Be careful! It can also summon more schir demons, but can't teleport!" His eyes slowly begin to darken.
Round Actions 1
Free Action: 5 foot step to the north
Standard Action: Readied action to use Evil Eye hex on demon when it moves closer. Targeting AC. -2 penalty for 6 rounds. Will Save DC 15 reduces this to 1 round.

Arthas Sword of Ragathiel_____
Arthas moves in and strikes with Radiance in a mighty two handed blow.
Arthas’ charging slash connects! Radiance flashed brightly as it cut halfway through the demon’s left leg; It shrieked as blackish blood fountained into the air.

Jokum of the Breakbones_____
Jokum steps forward quickly as he sees Arthas advance, bringing his bow to bear on the creature and snapping off a shot from the entrance to the room. Using a durable cold iron arrow! Sadly with Arthas's body blocking most of his target, the snap shot goes wide...

Enemies__________

The Schir demon, unable to jump, is only able to stagger back 5’ as it desperately counterattacked against Arthas! It swung its disease ridden halberd in a vicious arc.
mwk halberd attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 for a possible 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 slashing damage.


Round 2_________

Players take their turns in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL SITUATION


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Let me preach his name!"

Athas closes the gap and swings again.

To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 Doh even with the -2 AC that's going to probably miss
To damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak enters the room growling:"We were supposed to wait for the creature to come out and face it all toghter, Arthas!"

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 -> Damage roll: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Just roleplaying mind you, no real problems with Arthas' actions. Also, using cold iron waraxe


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum growls in frustration as any chance of him shooting the beast is eliminated, but follows Karthak in, greatsword sliding from its sheath as he goes.

Attack, Favored Enemy, Celestial Crusader: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 23
Damage: 2d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6, 2) + 5 + 2 = 15

Note that Jokum has a +1 to AC against evil outsiders...think I've been forgetting that...


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Arthas, I had the Evil Eye hex set for when the demon got closer. So, it's not in effect yet.

Voren is surprised as Arthas runs in. "Arthas, wait!" He runs into the room after him. "I thought we were goi-" He stops when he sees the demon. He sees it chewing the pages. He then looks around the room and sees the books destroyed and the pages chewed. He looks back and forth between the two. He then screams. "It's eating the books! It's destroying the books! Stop it!" His eyes begin to darken.

Round 2 Actions
Move Action: Move to J14.
Standard Action: Use Evil Eye hex on the demon. Targeting AC. -2 penalty for 6 rounds. Will Save DC 15 reduces this to 1 round.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

[00c]Hopefully you guys can get a +2 flank to hit bonus with me standing there.[/ooc]

"I was trying to end it before he was done chewing and calls for more of his kind from the Abyss! Strike him down battle brothers and sisters!"


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Danua gives an irritated growl and lunges into the room after the rest...

Move to flank if possible. Not sure how we can cram around it let me know if I need to change my actions xD

To hit... Doh: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

She tries to wedge her way in but with all the struggling warriors already in front she had a hard time of it.


Arthas missed, but Karthak and Jokum's attacks struck home, and the demon fell in a welter of its own blackish blood before he could threaten you all with his vile power.


Checking this room, you confirm that most of the tomes have been torn to shreds. Smoldering piles of ashes on the floor are testament to what happened to the books that were not eaten by the schir demon.
One small stack of books on a circular table seem to have escaped destruction.
Looking closer, you see that the surviving six books are history texts,
tomes on geography, and tactical manuals. Each is worth 50 gp.
The seventh tome is a manual of war.

Studying the Manual of War...:

Bound in bloodstained leather, this heavy tome is scarred like the flesh of a seasoned warrior and contains many generations of martial knowledge.
Once per day, after studying the manual for 1 hour, a fighter may exchange one of her fighter bonus feats for another combat feat. She must meet the prerequisites for this new feat and she cannot alter a feat she is using as a prerequisite for another feat, prestige class, or other ability.
This change persists for 24 hours, after which time the fighter's feats return to normal.
The fighter may spend 10 minutes studying the manual to end its effects early.
(Found in Ultimate Equipment)


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

"We may as well take any books that seem useful to the Crusade...if we assume we're coming back, that is," Jokum says grimly. "But we don't have time to be reading now. Let's move on...I suppose we know now which door has the staircase behind it."

He retrieves his arrows and will keep a watch on the hall if anyone wants to spend longer in this room, then takes up a position ready to fire into the last room on the hall.


The last unlocked unexplored door looks like all the others, but the barnyard stench as you approach it is new.

2,351 to 2,400 of 2,775 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GM Striker] Wrath of the Righteous 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.