DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 1: The Worldwound Gambit (table 2) (Inactive)

Game Master Camris

Current Tactical Map: TACTICAL OVERVIEW
Map of Kenabres: Link
Flex Time Thread: LINK

Loot Tracking: Link


2,501 to 2,550 of 2,775 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

I'm just going to assume that I'm not in the aura...so what's the effect? :P


It's a Demoralize thing. It boils down to creating the Shaken condition for two rounds. You are free to act after one round.

So, anyone going up the stairs?


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Karthak sure is"


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Recovering her nerve, somewhat, she growled and started heading back towards the stairs after Karthak. Her legs were a bit wobbly but that only fueled her anger. "I am gonna gut the hornblower and feed his guts to a pig..."

Following after Karthak.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren follows Karthak and Danua to the stairs. "Beware the bull creature up there."


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Jokum, still looking wary, follows the others up the stairs.


Ok, just verifying that up the stairway in order are Karthak, then Danua, then Voren, then Jokum? (Then Arthas?)


I believe so :3


Well, OK then.

Karthak; Reflex save please.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

-__-''

Is this to late to say "total defense"? XD


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

If it's an effect from spell or spell like ability then Karhak as another +3 for a total of 12 (probably not enough anyway but it's worth mentioning) Also if the effect would incapacitate or slay Karthak I could reroll it due to exposed to awfulness


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

For the record, if it makes a difference, Jokum would probably go between Voren and Danua (unless that would leave Voren exposed at the back).


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Danua, due to the recent horn cry could be in the back behind Voren and Jokum can be with Karthak, I am fine with that hehe. ;3 DM Corerue is me btw Whoopsie there!


At the top of the stairs, Karthak felt a rumbling through his feet, but wasn't able to turn back in time.
Straight through the weakened wall crashed a ten foot tall, ten foot wide looking half bull, half man, and all feindish creature. He had picked up part of the wall and crashed into Karthak as he tried to pin him against the opposite wall.
Powerful charge/gore vs Karthak: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 4 = 22 Hit! Karthak takes 2d6 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 + 4 = 20 piercing and slam damage. But not good enough to actually pin Karthak to the wall; Karthak bounced to one side at the last moment before the bull-man's horns crashed into the wall next to him.
Growling demonically, the bull-man wrenched his horns free from the wall and turn his bloodshot eyes down in your direction.
You note that he has the superior position, fully blocking the top of the stairway and able to attack down the stairs. You also realize he's holding a Large Greataxe.


Round 1______________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Arcane Pool +1 (Give +1 to her blade, lasting 4 mins) Swift Action

Cast Shield +4 new AC 27 Touch - 22 Flatfooted 19

She growls as she casts her shielding spell and her blackblade takes on a light glow. "Hello horn blower, prepare to die bullface!"


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

"Karthak!" Jokum bellows. Seeing the greataxe in their foe's hands, he yanks the obsidian-headed ranseur from his back and lunges forward, attempting to disarm their foe. Even as he does so, the shimmering, rocky material of the ranseur' she's spreads to cover his body.

Disarm: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 12 Aw, man...I'm assuming he's an evil outsider, if he's specifically a demon then it's 14...which probably makes no difference...

Move: draw ranseur. Swift: activate power for +1 natural armor. Standard: disarm attempt (provokes an AoO if he has reach).


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

OUCH!

Karthak almost crumbles after being hit with such brutish force, yet the hardy dwarf refuses to die and instead challanges the beast:Is this the best you can do, overgrown cow? Prepare yourself to feel the wrath of the righteous!"
So saying Karthak swings at the creature's legs!

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 -> Attack roll: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Karthak down to 19/39 hp, he's fighting with his cold iron waraxe and has an AC of 22 for this fight due to his shield


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren screams. "Karthak!" He then looks at Jokum. "I told you!" He then quickly moves behind the dwarf. His eyes glow bright white and white healing energy comes from his hands as he lays them on Karthak.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11

Voren looks up at the bull-man and tries to identify it.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Knowledge (the planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Round 1 Actions
Move Action: Move to C7
Standard Action: Use Healing Hex on Karthak


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Can Arthas tell what kind of a demon this is?

Arthas moves up with his sword and shield to strike. He is glad to see that the dwarf is still on his feet.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"There was nothing for it Voren, they knew we were coming, the confrontation was known to Ragathiel himself. We shall carry this day!"


Round 1______________

Danua______
Arcane Pool +1 (Give +1 to her blade, lasting 4 mins) Swift Action
Cast Shield +4 new AC 27 Touch - 22 Flatfooted 19
She growls as she casts her shielding spell and her blackblade takes on a light glow. "Hello horn blower, prepare to die bullface!"

Jokum of the Breakbones_____
"Karthak!" Jokum bellows. Seeing the greataxe in their foe's hands, he yanks the obsidian-headed ranseur from his back and lunges forward, attempting to disarm their foe. Even as he does so, the shimmering, rocky material of the ranseur' she's spreads to cover his body.
Move: draw ranseur. Swift: activate power for +1 natural armor. Standard: disarm attempt (provokes an AoO if he has reach).
Jokum’s attempt to disarm the creature simply failed, missing altogether. The creature reacted with mindless rage.
Greataxe AoO vs Jokum: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 1 = 14 missing Jokum, but shattering a chunk of the stone railing.

Karthak Ironbreaker_____
OUCH!
Karthak almost crumbles after being hit with such brutish force, yet the hardy dwarf refuses to die and instead challanges the beast:Is this the best you can do, overgrown cow? Prepare yourself to feel the wrath of the righteous!"
So saying Karthak swings at the creature's legs!
Karthak down to 19/39 hp, he's fighting with his cold iron waraxe and has an AC of 22 for this fight due to his shield
Karthak lands a solid hit! But only a thin trickle of blood results. (That usually means it’s got some kind of DR in your experience.)
It laughs at you, in a deep horrible voice.

Voren the Outsider_____
Voren screams. "Karthak!" He then looks at Jokum. "I told you!" He then quickly moves behind the dwarf. His eyes glow bright white and white healing energy comes from his hands as he lays them on Karthak. Heals 11.
Move Action: Move to C7
Standard Action: Use Healing Hex on Karthak
Voren looks up at the bull-man and tries to identify it.

Voren:

You’re pretty sure that’s a Feindish Minotaur. It’s got moderate resistances to Heat and Cold, and has Damage Reduction/Good.

Arthas Sword of Ragathiel_____
Can Arthas tell what kind of a demon this is?

Arthas:

You’re pretty sure that’s a Feindish Minotaur.

Arthas moves up with his sword and shield to strike.
Arthas is unfortunately blocked from engaging by Karthak and Jokum.
"There was nothing for it Voren, they knew we were coming, the confrontation was known to Ragathiel himself. We shall carry this day!"

Enemies__________________________
The creature bellowed and brought it’s greataxe down on Karthak again.
Greataxe attack vs Karthak: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 + 2 = 14 missing, but shattering the step Karthak was standing on.

GM only:

Deradnu:44


Round 2_____________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Arthas should actually be able to get up there; the ranseur has a 10' reach, so I can stay back in the square I started in.

Gritting his teeth, Jokum thrusts up between his allies and attempts, once more, to remove the horrible greataxe from their foe's hands.

Disarm: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 21

Nice, that should help. That's it from me this round...he does get an AoO on me for it, though I (hopefully) have cover from my buddies Karthak and Arthas. :P


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Lacking an allignment wapon I suppose it's better for Karthak to retreat leaving space for Arthas...

Realizing how he's ill equipped to deal with the creature Karthak carefully steps back allowing Arthas to take his place!

Withdraw action


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Waiting on a ruling from the DM. Also Karthak we got you the sword from the character that left.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren looks at the large creature. "It's a fiendish minotaur! It has resistances to heat and cold! And it has damage reduction to everything except good forces!" His eyes glow green and the minotaur begins to feel drowsy.

Round 1 Actions
Standard Action: Use Slumber Hex on the minotaur. If successful, the minotaur is asleep for 4 rounds. Will Save DC 15 negates this.


I see it. So yes, to retcon round 1, Jokum can stay back and let Arthas up to make a hit on the minotaur. Karthak doesn't have to withdraw.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Well, yes, about the sword... Karthak is not proficient with it unfortunately! Better give it to Jokum I think


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

For a moment Karhak thinks of withdrawing in order to allow his companions to fight the beast. Then the creature laughs and suddenly bloodlust overcomes the dwarf, all thoughts of retreat forgotten:"How dare you laugh, you obese bovine horror! Take this! BY TORAG MIGHTY HAMMER!!!"

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 -> Damage roll: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Full attack, Karthak 30/39


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Shoot Crossbow!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

With everyone clogging the stairs ahead of her she turns to her old trusted crossbow, drawing it out and firing a bolt at the Minotaur despite the chaotic melee at the top of the stairs...


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Then I shall be able to sting it!"

1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 = 24
1d10 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 6 = 17

Arthas slings his shield opting for powerful strikes.


Round 2_____________

Jokum of the Breakbones______
Gritting his teeth, Jokum thrusts up between his allies and attempts, once more, to remove the horrible greataxe from their foe's hands.
Jokum actually hit the weapon this time, but not enough to knock it free of his hands.
Nice, that should help. That's it from me this round...he does get an AoO on me for it, though I (hopefully) have cover from my buddies Karthak and Arthas. :P
Greataxe AoO vs Jokum: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 = 19 Hit! for 3d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1, 2) + 6 + 2 = 15 slashing damage.

Voren the Outsider_____
Voren looks at the large creature. "It's a fiendish minotaur! It has resistances to heat and cold! And it has damage reduction to everything except good forces!" His eyes glow green and the minotaur begins to feel drowsy.
Standard Action: Use Slumber Hex on the minotaur. If successful, the minotaur is asleep for 4 rounds. Will Save DC 15 negates this.
He has to beat SR15 first.
Caster Level Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Negative. Hex fails.

Karthak Ironbreaker_____
For a moment Karhak thinks of withdrawing in order to allow his companions to fight the beast. Then the creature laughs and suddenly bloodlust overcomes the dwarf, all thoughts of retreat forgotten:"How dare you laugh, you obese bovine horror! Take this! BY TORAG MIGHTY HAMMER!!!"
He hits! Doing moderate damage as some of it is soaked up by his toughness.

Danua_____
With everyone clogging the stairs ahead of her she turns to her old trusted crossbow, drawing it out and firing a bolt at the Minotaur despite the chaotic melee at the top of the stairs...
But the bolt deflects away from his tough skin.

Arthas Sword of Ragathiel_____
"Then I shall be able to sting it!"
Arthas slings his shield opting for powerful strikes.
His mighty blow hits! The powerful strike splashing blood from his chest.

ENEMIES________________________

The minotaur turned his ire towards Arthas, and he swings for the bleachers!
Greataxe vs Arthas attack 1: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 1 = 22 Hit! for 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2) + 6 = 17 slashing damage.
Greataxe vs Arthas attack 2: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 Hit! for 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 2, 1) + 6 = 15 slashing damage.
...Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17 for a possible extra 6d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 4, 5, 5) + 12 = 32 slashing damage.

DM:

Deradnu; Feindish Minotaur:25


Round 3_____________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

Yikes. Looks like Arthas and I are both only barely standing...

Jokum's eyes widen in shock when he catches the greataxe with his ranseur but fails to pull it out of the great minotaur's hands. He bellows in pain as the ax bites into him, then watches in horror as it whirls and cuts Arthas twice. Lunging forward over the shoulder of the paladin, Jokum stabs at the creature, this time going directly for a blow to the creature's throat rather than attempting to disarm it.

Attack!: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 29
Damage: 2d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 5 + 2 = 11

...And I've just realized that I may have been calculating the disarm attempt incorrectly. Oh well. -.-


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

"YOU - SHALL - FALL!" rages Karthak slashing again, this time aiming for the creature's legs!

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 -> Damage roll: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

If my math is correct thus far Karthak caused the minotaur 9 points of dmg, and Arthas caused 17. Now, if Karthak and Jokum hit, that should add another 14 (8+6) dmg, leaving the big cow with -40hps. All things considered we should be able to bring it down this turn I think


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

I also think that only the second attack from the minotaur actually hit Arthas. His AC is 23.

Voren's eyes widen in shock as Arthas is hit by the minotaur. "Arthas! Don't worry! I'll help you! Just hold still for a moment!" His tail dips into his pack, pulls out a wand, and drops it into his hand. He then touches Arthas with it. The paladin feels his wounds begin to close.

Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Round 2 Actions
Swift Action: Use prehensile tail to draw wand of cure moderate wounds
Standard Action: Use the wand on Arthas. Wand now has 8 charges.


Arthas has slung his shield for a two handed grip, lowering his AC.


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Is there gaps in the side above the stairs for Danua to climb through and flank the Minotaur possibly?


There are not.


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Okay. My mistake.


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"For vengeance and the Lady!"

Arthas raises his shield and smites evil with Radience.

+2 to hit +4 damage and +2 to everyone's AC

1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 15
1d10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 4 = 15

Sooooo anticlimactic, boo!


Round 3_____________

Jokum of the Breakbones_____
Jokum's eyes widen in shock when he catches the greataxe with his ranseur but fails to pull it out of the great minotaur's hands. He bellows in pain as the ax bites into him, then watches in horror as it whirls and cuts Arthas twice. Lunging forward over the shoulder of the paladin, Jokum stabs at the creature, this time going directly for a blow to the creature's throat rather than attempting to disarm it.
Jokum lashed out and sunk his blade into the minotaurs arm deeply.

Karthak Ironbreaker_____
"YOU - SHALL - FALL!" rages Karthak slashing again, this time aiming for the creature's legs!
Karthak chopped down and buried his axe into the minotaurs right foot for moderate damage.

Voren the Outsider_____
Voren's eyes widen in shock as Arthas is hit by the minotaur. "Arthas! Don't worry! I'll help you! Just hold still for a moment!" His tail dips into his pack, pulls out a wand, and drops it into his hand. He then touches Arthas with it. The paladin feels his wounds begin to close.
Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Arthas Sword of Ragathiel_____
"For vengeance and the Lady!"
Arthas raises his shield and smites evil with Radience.
Radiance runs with golden fire as Arthas whiffs twice.

(npc) Danua______
Danua shoots the minotaur in the left arm, but the bolt just sticks into his skin doing no apparent damage.

ENEMIES_________________________
The minotaur swung on Karthak, and the powerful blow struck spars off his armor as it deflected away.
He swung again and this time hit Karthak, dealing 3d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5, 6) + 6 = 19 slashing damage.

DM only:

Deradnu, Feindish Minotaur:12


Round 4_____________

Players take their turn in order of posting, enemies will go last.

TACTICAL OVERVIEW


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

Despite his wounds Karthak strikes again against the minotaur, clearly emboldebed by Radiance's light:"YOU - SHALL - FALL!!!"

Attack roll: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25 -> Damage roll: 1d10 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 4 = 9

Added radiance modifiers, Karthak's AC should now be 24 thanks to Arthas. Also he's down to 11/39 hp Edit: GM, If I'm not mistaken you are forgetting the 1dmg (6 dmg -5 for DR) Karthak did at the beginning of the fight. Every little bit helps...


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 108/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

"Grievances I lay at your feet as we lay you low!"

Arthas attacks again!

Radience: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 = 13


Perception +9 Stealth +10 | Ini +4 | Darkvision 60ft AC 25, touch 20, flat-footed 15 | hp 53/64 | Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +6 Defensive Abilities canny defense; Resist cold 5, electricity 5, fire 5

Reloads Crossbow
Attacks Minotaur with Crossbow: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Danua bolt goes wide again and she curses her luck at the moment, unable to advance and unable to do more then fire bolts at the hulking brute.


Male Aasimar Ranger (Shapeshifter) 6/Champion 1;
Stats:
HP 21/63 | AC/T/FF: 18/13/15 | CMD 23 | F +7, R +8, W +3 (+2 vs. evil) | Init +3, Per +10 | Shifter's Blessing Left: 3/7 | MP: 3/5

"Push it back if you can!" Jokum bellows, stabbing again. "Danua and I will surround it!"

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 22
Damage: 2d4 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 5 + 2 = 13


Male Tiefling Hedge Witch 6/Archmage 1 | AC 15/12/13 | hp: 40/51 | F +5, R +6, W +8 (+2 vs death/insanity/confusion) | CMD 15 (17 with m.o.v) | Init +6 | Perc +1 | darkvision 60ft | SM +1 | receiving healing: +2 hit points/die rolled | giving healing: +1 point

Voren cringes as Karthak takes another hit. He taps Karthak on the shoulder with the wand.

Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 7) + 2 = 13

Round 3 Actions
Standard Action: Use the wand on Karthak. Wand now has 7 charges.


Round 4_____________

Karthak Ironbreaker_____
Despite his wounds Karthak strikes again against the minotaur, clearly emboldebed by Radiance's light:"YOU - SHALL - FALL!!!"
Karthak easily hit.

Arthas Sword of Ragathiel_____
"Grievances I lay at your feet as we lay you low!"
Arthas attacks again!
Arthas landed a hit!

Danua______
Reloads Crossbow
Attacks Minotaur with Crossbow: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Danua bolt goes wide again and she curses her luck at the moment, unable to advance and unable to do more then fire bolts at the hulking brute.

Jokum of the Breakbones_____
"Push it back if you can!" Jokum bellows, stabbing again. "Danua and I will surround it!"
Jokum also thrust home in the body of the Minotaur.

Voren the Outsider_____
Voren cringes as Karthak takes another hit. He taps Karthak on the shoulder with the wand.
Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (4, 7) + 2 = 13


The multitude of thrusts and slashes finally took their toll, and the Minotaur bugled his agony as he keeled over onto Karthak and Arthas. His seven hundred pound bulk slid down the stairway until he was brought up sharply by the landing below.


Male Dwarf Inquisitor 06 Guardian 01 HP 71/71 | AC 21 (23) T 12 FF 20 (22) | CMB +9 CMD 12 | F+10 R+5 W+10 | Init +4 | Perc +12

"YOU FELL!" Karthak triumphantly proclaims as the beast's dead body crusches down the stairway.

"Come on friends! The fate of Kenabres awaits!" he says while carefully observing the room around him and the others.

Perception check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 +2 for unusual stone constructions

2,501 to 2,550 of 2,775 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GM Striker] Wrath of the Righteous 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.