Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This my new low level PF 1 game. I will be combining aspects of a homebrew game with published material. It is set in the country of Nirmathas.

Welcome to my Bloody Nightmare.


951 to 1,000 of 1,237 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Evil GM

will this marching order work: Brandan (ranger) and Ulfrec/Geri at the front to follow the trail. Followed by: Poke Poke, Dr. Tes, Beorn, Aggrah, Bron and Calain.

I need everyone to make the following rolls these will be used over the first hour of travel:

Check 1:
Perception
Survival
Acrobatic

Check 2:
Perception
Survival
Acrobatic

Check 3:
Perception
Survival
Acrobatic
Knowledge: Nature
Knowledge: Geography


Evil GM

Ulfrec how far in front are you letting Geri get when he is tracking?

Geri moves off in front tracking the scent of Mrs. Turner the rest of the party begins the long slow trudge through the swamp. Your initial senses are bit bewildered as you get use to the dark non-urban surrounding. Even though most, if not all, of you have spent considerable time in the country or wilderness environments this setting is different. It's not hospitable, there's a smell of decay, and the sounds are unusual. The muggy moisture is thick as it clings under the tree canopy.

The first 20 minutes of tracking go by smoothly as the footprints are easy to follow in the soft soil. But after a while you notice you are on a small rise and a few mossy stones are interspaced every 2 feet or so. The footprints are beginning become farther and farther apart. There is water on both sides of the rise.


Male Human Cleric AC: 16/9/16, Saves: 4/-1/5 Initiative: -1 Hit Points (8/17) Cleric of Ioemdae 1

1st Check
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (17) - 5 = 12
2nd Check
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (10) - 5 = 5
3rd Check
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1

Every time the light cast on Bron's sword goes out he recast light onto it.


Evil GM

Bron: Thanks for telling me that you are going to recast light.

Besides getting acclimated to the swamp and trying to follow the trail and tracks is anyone else doing anything noteworthy while you walk?


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 2 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +4, Stelth +17 Saves F+2/R+7/W-1, HP 22/22

fine with that marching order

acro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

acro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

acro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 1/16, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +1 Initiative +3, Perception +6, Longbow +6 (1d8+2), Glaive-guisarme +4 (1d10+3)

Bradan is wearing the rain cape, bogshoes, and has the silk scarf wrapped around his neck (kaftan style). He holds the torch is his left hand and the new hatchet in his right.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20(+1 for tracks)
Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8(+1 for tracks)
Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25(+1 for tracks)
Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 10 acrobatics
Kn(nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Kn(geography): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Dwarf Druid 2 (Wolf Shaman) HP 21/21, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+2/W+5, Perc +7, Init +2
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Ulfrec how far in front are you letting Geri get when he is tracking?

It's dark, so probably 30-50 feet range, depending on line of sight... meaning bends and hills. I would say, he knows to stay close and wait for Ulfrec to catch up (close the distance). Does Low-light vision help... Wolves don't have darkvision.

Check 1:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 took +2, get along in the wild
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 6

Check 2:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16

Check 3:
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0
Kn Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Kn Geography: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

For Geri
Check 1:
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Survival, another ++5 to track by scent: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Acrobatics, another ++8 to Jump: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Check 2:
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Survival, another ++5 to track by scent: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Acrobatics, another ++8 to Jump: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Check 3:
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Survival, another ++5 to track by scent: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Acrobatics, another ++8 to Jump: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Evil GM

The path twists, turns and winds through the swamp brush often appearing as if you've doubled back. The path narrows as a hedge of woody shrubs encroaches on the path.

Geri seems confused and lost in this unfamiliar territory, it's certainly not like anything he is accustomed to walking. His paws are heavy with muddy as it grabs and creates a suction. A loud splashing sound comes from his right side followed by what sounds like laughter.


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Check 1:
Perception Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Survival Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Acrobatic Acrobatic: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Check 2:
Perception Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Survival Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Acrobatic Acrobatic: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Check 3:
Perception Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Survival Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Acrobatic Acrobatic: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Knowledge: Nature Know-Nature: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Knowledge: Geography Know-Geography: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Beorn is utterly out of his element in the swamp. While he wraps his face in a cloth, he is miserable and muddy and lamanating the destruction of his boots.


Male Dwarf Druid 2 (Wolf Shaman) HP 21/21, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+2/W+5, Perc +7, Init +2

Geri... COME!


HP 18/18 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+3/ R+3/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim -1

acro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
survival : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

acro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
survival : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

acro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
survival : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

know nature : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Aggrah is unfazed by the swamp and is amazingly nimble as well


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 2

acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
perception/follow clues: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
survival: 1d20 ⇒ 14

acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
perception/follow clues: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
survival: 1d20 ⇒ 8

acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
perception/follow clues: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
survival: 1d20 ⇒ 13
knowledge nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
knowledge geography: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Male Human Fighter HP: 18/19 AC19/12/17, F5/R2/W1, Perception: +2, Init:+2; CMD:17; CMB+5

Checks 1
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Checks 2
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Checks 3
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Acrobatics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Calain would have been thoroughly miserable, however despite the negative situation he was in it at least appeared he'd fallen in with competent allies and travelling last in the pack actually made it a little easier to tread since his compatriots had already found alot of the softer spots for him and he was generally doing a decent job of avoid the snags despite his armour.


Evil GM

Geri has lost the scent as he sloshes through the muck, his paws are getting heavier with each step until finally he gets stuck. When he attempts to jump he finds finds the ground is sponge-like as opposed to a hard surface he is use to recoiling off. Jumping is much more difficult in swamp. With his jump he manages to get himself up onto some stable ground near another cypress tree.

Ulfrec gives Bradan a small tug to direct him towards the scouting wolf. The two of you eventually locate Geri.

Beorn, Poke, and Dr Tes:
The three of you notice there is small hummock about 50 yards to your right but there is no dry path that you see to gain access to that area. In fact, it appears as if there's a small canoe over there.

Bron:
When the group stops to fetch the wolf you notice a glint of metal in the water. It's about 18 inches deep but it's about 3 feet off trail and in the swamp. What are you going to do?

Besides following clues and the trail is anyone else doing anything as you walk?


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Look over there! I see a spot of dry land but it has no good path. Plus someone has left their canoe. Beorn frets some more about his wet snuff box.


HP 18/18 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+3/ R+3/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim -1

Aggrah concentrates on staying as dry as possible.... Staying quiet to avoid distractiing the trackers


Evil GM
Aggrah the White Witch wrote:
Aggrah concentrates on staying as dry as possible.... Staying quiet to avoid distractiing the trackers

Aggrah your foot finds a slippery cobble stone but you remain surefooted as you concentrate, weaving your way along the narrow trail.


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 2

"Anyone a good swimmer? I see that canoe and I want to be in it."


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

I fear for my life everytime I take a bath since I lack the proper paddling skills.


Evil GM

I'm waiting for a few others to join into the conversation or take some action.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 18/18 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+3/ R+3/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim -1
Dr. Zestelim Tes wrote:
"Anyone a good swimmer? I see that canoe and I want to be in it."

I'm not much of a swimmer... Not at all unfortunately... I'm willing to draw straws for the canoe but not with you or Poke-poke holding them.... No offense

Aggrahs too smart to get swindled out of her shot at the canoe by these tricksy rogues


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

This sounds like it is going to become one of those zombie shows where people vote for who gets eaten


Evil GM
Aggrah the White Witch wrote:
Dr. Zestelim Tes wrote:
"Anyone a good swimmer? I see that canoe and I want to be in it."

I'm not much of a swimmer... Not at all unfortunately... I'm willing to draw straws for the canoe but not with you or Poke-poke holding them.... No offense

Aggrahs too smart to get swindled out of her shot at the canoe by these tricksy rogues

What a terrific response.

As everyone looks at the swamp it doesn't look too deep. Perhaps you can wade through it, or at least parts of it..


Male Dwarf Druid 2 (Wolf Shaman) HP 21/21, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+2/W+5, Perc +7, Init +2

Bradan, can we lash together a draft?


Male Human Fighter HP: 18/19 AC19/12/17, F5/R2/W1, Perception: +2, Init:+2; CMD:17; CMB+5

Hope I don't die.

Calain starts removing his armour, down to the under pads.
I'm a strong swimmer and struggling to keep up carrying all this in the swap. Watch it please while I get the canoe. Bradan, please keep your bow readied.

Down to his boots and breeches with only a dagger on his belt, Calain wades into the dark water. Paddling as softly as possible so as to not disturb the surface and attract attention.
Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 1/16, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +1 Initiative +3, Perception +6, Longbow +6 (1d8+2), Glaive-guisarme +4 (1d10+3)

Bradan does as requested, planting his torch in a nearby cypress nook and readying his bow.

"I've got your back, just try and keep in the light if possible."


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Beorn keeps an eye out, sadly lacking in ranged armament for long range support.


HP 18/18 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+3/ R+3/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim -1
Calain wrote:

Hope I don't die.

Calain starts removing his armour, down to the under pads.
I'm a strong swimmer and struggling to keep up carrying all this in the swap. Watch it please while I get the canoe. Bradan, please keep your bow readied.

Getting ready to support Calan his attempt to retrieve the canoe without becoming zombie food... I'll help from here if I can

She quickly places her hands on Calain, bows her head and places a beneficial ward on him

ward hex:
Ward (Su) (Advanced Player's Guide pg. 67): A witch can use this hex to place a protective ward over one creature. The warded creature receives a +2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saving throws. This ward lasts until the warded creature is hit or fails a saving throw. A witch knows when a warded creature is no longer protected. A witch can have only one ward active at a time. If the witch uses this ability again, the previous ward immediately ends. A witch cannot use this ability on herself.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 2 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +4, Stelth +17 Saves F+2/R+7/W-1, HP 22/22
Aggrah the White Witch wrote:
Dr. Zestelim Tes wrote:
"Anyone a good swimmer? I see that canoe and I want to be in it."

I'm not much of a swimmer... Not at all unfortunately... I'm willing to draw straws for the canoe but not with you or Poke-poke holding them.... No offense

Aggrahs too smart to get swindled out of her shot at the canoe by these tricksy rogues

Poke Poke looks distain ly at the half-orc donning his spectacle

"Madam Pig Face, what ever do you mean. Poke Poke is an officer of the court and well Doctor Tes is a Doctor. We are among two of the most upstanding of the citizenry. What prey tell are your credential?"

lawyering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

And with that Poke Poke goes back to trying to solve the puzzle at hand


Evil GM

Bron did you see the spoiler for you above? What, if anything, are you going to do?

Anyone going with Calain?

Calain removes his heavy armor and begins to wade into the muck, his senses on high alert. You manage get half way towards the hummock (about 25 yards) when the water gets neck high. There is loud splashing sound nearby. With the water depth you find it easier to swim at this point and you wisely manage to keep you head above water.


Evil GM

Bradan:
You notice there is object which looks like a log of wood floating towards Calain. It's 20 feet away from your party member.


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 1/16, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +1 Initiative +3, Perception +6, Longbow +6 (1d8+2), Glaive-guisarme +4 (1d10+3)

"Calain! Watch out!"

Assuming the "log" is an alligator, Bradan launches an arrow at the floating threat.

PBS, Precise, Deadly Aim, Longbow Shot: 1d20 + 6 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 - 1 = 21 to hit, for Piercing: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 12 damage


Male Dwarf Druid 2 (Wolf Shaman) HP 21/21, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+2/W+5, Perc +7, Init +2
Ulfrec Aesgrim wrote:
Bradan, can we lash together a draft?

RAFT! :)

Ulfrec keeps an eye out for trouble... It's just a log. Or a dragon turd.

Does everything have to turn into fighting and killing with you bunch?!

perception, darkvision: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 1/16, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +1 Initiative +3, Perception +6, Longbow +6 (1d8+2), Glaive-guisarme +4 (1d10+3)

"Gators. At night. In a swamp. While our best melee fighter is up to his neck in water going after a boat? Yeah. I think I can spare the arrow if it turns out to be a log."


Male Human Cleric AC: 16/9/16, Saves: 4/-1/5 Initiative: -1 Hit Points (8/17) Cleric of Ioemdae 1

If it makes you guys feel better at least you can somewhat swim in what your wearing, I'm landlocked or I Sink. Prob'ly sink the boat as well.

While speaking Bron watches for any gators to call out.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

I am wearing leather but can't swim Beorn casts dancing lights over the log to try to distract it.


Evil GM

Bradan your arrow strikes home but it doesn't seem to do much to it, it very likely a log. A snapping stick alerts several folks of pending company.

Initiative Bloody Nightmare Game:

Braddan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Aggrah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Poke Poke: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Dr Tes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Bron: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Beorn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
ulfrec: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

enemies: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Initiative:

Dr. Tes
Poke Poke
Bradan
Ulfrec
enemies
Beorn
Bron
Aggrah

Calain you feel something slimy slithering against your belly as you swim.

Calain Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
enemy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Evil GM

RD 1: Calain

A small scaly black-green snake skims the surface of the water in a sinuous ballet of muscle and agility. It strikes quickly...

bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6;damage, plus poison: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Poison (Ex), FORT 12:

Bite—injury; save Fort DC 12; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d3 Con; cure 1 save.

The snapping mouth misses wide.


Evil GM

The following PCs can act. You haven't identified what you've heard or the the potential threat.

Dr. Tes
Poke Poke
Bradan
Ulfrec


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 1/16, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +1 Initiative +3, Perception +6, Longbow +6 (1d8+2), Glaive-guisarme +4 (1d10+3)

"Calain, you okay? That was a log, I guess."

Bradan readies another arrow and scans for threats.

Ready to fire if an enemy shows itself.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 2 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +4, Stelth +17 Saves F+2/R+7/W-1, HP 22/22
Bradan Finn wrote:
"Gators. At night. In a swamp. While our best melee fighter is up to his neck in water going after a boat? Yeah. I think I can spare the arrow if it turns out to be a log."

Poke Poke nudges Doctor Tes

"Best melee fighter." he repeats mockingly making air quotes as he says "best"

"Hahahah, Stinky you're hi-larious. By the way you missed Grumpy."


Male Human Fighter HP: 18/19 AC19/12/17, F5/R2/W1, Perception: +2, Init:+2; CMD:17; CMB+5
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 1: Calain

A small scaly black-green snake skims the surface of the water in a sinuous ballet of muscle and agility. It strikes quickly...

** spoiler omitted **

The snapping mouth misses wide.

In the deep and not having much in the way of attack options while treading water, Calain attempts to grab the snake, close to the back of the head so he can't be bitten.

Snake gets an AOO but the protective Ward is in place

Grapple attempt CMB: 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 3 = 24

I am hoping the thing gets a penalty -4 CMD defence by being tiny


Evil GM

AOO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12;dam, plus poison: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

poison DC 12 Fort:

Bite—injury; save Fort DC 12; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d3 Con; cure 1 save.

Calain reaches out and grabs the small slippery snake.


Evil GM
baldwin the merciful wrote:

The following PCs can act. You haven't identified what you've heard or the the potential threat.

Dr. Tes
Poke Poke
Bradan
Ulfrec

bump


Evil GM

RD 2: Calain vs snake

The 3 foot snake tries to break the grapple.

cmb vs cmd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 2 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +4, Stelth +17 Saves F+2/R+7/W-1, HP 22/22

perc to id sound: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Dwarf Druid 2 (Wolf Shaman) HP 21/21, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+2/W+5, Perc +7, Init +2

Ulfrec steps forward with his axe at the ready... Come out, come out... whatever you are...


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 2

Dr. Tes snickers at Mr. Poke's comment, but then points to Calain and the snake. "He's got it!" perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Male Human Fighter HP: 18/19 AC19/12/17, F5/R2/W1, Perception: +2, Init:+2; CMD:17; CMB+5
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 2: Calain vs snake

The 3 foot snake tries to break the grapple.

Calain's CMD is 17

Fort vs AOO Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard2HP(20)23/23/Init+1F+2R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Is there something else out there?
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

951 to 1,000 of 1,237 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.