Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This my new low level PF 1 game. I will be combining aspects of a homebrew game with published material. It is set in the country of Nirmathas.

Welcome to my Bloody Nightmare.


1,701 to 1,730 of 1,730 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

"Charming little abode." The Dr. scans for information.perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36


Male Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler1 HP: 27/27 AC19/12/17, F7/R2/W1, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Well, this looks positively nightmarish
Calain Will have his Lucerne Hammer in hand now they are inside.


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 1/2 HP 17/26, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +2 Initiative +3, Perception +7 Longbow +7 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +5 (1d10+3)

"If I was having second thoughts about breaking and entering, I don't anymore. This has gotta be the lair of something or someone evil. Too bad we can't use it for real shelter, eh."

Bradan comes to the door, bow in hand and scanning the swamp behind them for any additional threats.


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Yeah, you fellas take me to the best of places... Ulfrec today's a stone into the water.


Evil GM

What are you going to do in this first room?


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 3 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +5, Stelth +18 Saves F+3/R+7/W+0, HP 30/30

does the vegetation look like the same stuff from the inn?


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard3HP(20)30/30/Init+5F+3R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Beorn sighs. Very well, let us try to get through this as quickly as possible


Evil GM
Poke Poke wrote:
does the vegetation look like the same stuff from the inn?

No the vegetation is different from the tangleweeds that are outside.


Evil GM

What are you going to do in this first room? How are you proceeding? Feel free to chime in.


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 1/2 HP 17/26, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +2 Initiative +3, Perception +7 Longbow +7 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +5 (1d10+3)

"I've got you covered, and watching for anyone sneaking up from behind. Sneaky types, see anything?"


HP 24/26 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim +1

Aggrahs a bit embarrassed...this place screams BAD witch. She just doesn't want to reinforce prejudicial stereotypes by saying so out loud.

Aggrah begins to scan for magic and alerts the group if she finds anything.

She very wary of the bubbling pool perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Someone check that door (in the north wall) while I scan the room for magic


Evil GM

If anyone has appraise they can make a check on the paintings.

Aggrah's Detect Magic:
The mirror has faint divination and transmutation magic, a broken aura. There is remnant magic auras through out the room. Nothing specific, or recent, just lingering from another time. You get the feeling that this room was once a "main" experimental room used by witch. Perhaps where the spellcaster brewed or practiced her craft.

You are uncertain about the pond it is odd, it looks like swamp water and it does not look deep.


Evil GM

There is good quality wooden door on the North wall. It has an unusual looking handle and key hole mechanism.


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 3 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +5, Stelth +18 Saves F+3/R+7/W+0, HP 30/30

Poke Poke cautiously moves into the carefully checking for traps as he goes. He moves towards the door

Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

appraise: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Evil GM

Dr Tes:
You know the artwork is valuable but it will needs some real professional restoration or magic to restore it. You are not familiar with the art itself.

Poke you are confident that there is nothing sinful in this room. The door itself looks simple to open for goblin of your skills and talents.


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 3 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +5, Stelth +18 Saves F+3/R+7/W+0, HP 30/30

Poke Poke trys to quitely open the door.
stealth: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19

If locked and not a tiggered trap

Poke Poke pulls out a couple small picks and sets to the task of unlocking the door.

unlock: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard3HP(20)30/30/Init+5F+3R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Beorn keeps ready with his blade.


Evil GM

The door is locked but the deft-handed goblin is able to jiggle his tools until it releases. Feeling confident he tests the handle...

What are you doing?

Perception check


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 Tes examines the room.


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard3HP(20)30/30/Init+5F+3R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Male Human Fighter 2/Titan Mauler1 HP: 27/27 AC19/12/17, F7/R2/W1, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Calain continues to back up the rogues (from 10ft away- no need to get caught by any exploding doors or pit traps)
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 1/2 HP 17/26, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +2 Initiative +3, Perception +7 Longbow +7 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +5 (1d10+3)

Perception(Swamp): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13

"So far so good out here."


Male Dwarf Druid 3 (Wolf Shaman) HP 18/29, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+6/R+3/W+5, Perc +8, Init +6

Not able to bear thinking about the swamp muck and swarms outside, Ulfrec prepares for what might be inside.

Axe in hand, he's not as patient as he'd like.


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 3 Init 4 AC19/T16/F14, Perc +5, Stelth +18 Saves F+3/R+7/W+0, HP 30/30

Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Evil GM

Bradan:
You not completely certain but you thought you saw some movement in the foul water that you crossed.

Dr Tes:
You look at the door and the lock that the goblin picked and you are confident that the door is not trapped, or if it was the goblin safely bypassed it. You also hear sobs coming from inside the room.

Beorn and Calain:
the pool of water inside the room seems to be coming up from under the ground and house foundation. It's only 10 inches deep.


Favored Enemy (human) +2; Second Wind 1/2 HP 17/26, AC 17 / T 13 / FF 14 // Fort +5 / Ref +6 / Will +2 Initiative +3, Perception +7 Longbow +7 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +5 (1d10+3)

"Dunno, but we might not be alone out here. Keep your guards up, folks."

Bradan moves to the doorway providing rear security with his bow.


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

"Crying! Time to investigate!" He opens the door.


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard3HP(20)30/30/Init+5F+3R+4W+3Per5AC13T11FF12

The water seems to be only a foot deep.


HP 24/26 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+5/CMD 11, Init +2, Perc +6, Height 5'6, swim +1

as the entry team pops the door Aggrah keeps her eye on the pond, guarding (not sure how effectively) the rear
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

1,701 to 1,730 of 1,730 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.