To Rappan Athuk

Game Master brvheart


Roll20 Site Link
Borderland Provinces Map


4,151 to 4,200 of 4,776 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>

Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr will study the items.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

As Sorek opens the jars some nasty green stuff pours all over his hand.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Well Sorek doesn't like nasty green stuff so he'll shake it off and if it's sticky rub it off on the wall pronto


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Oh, it is very sticky and will need to be scraped off.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Not liking sticky stuff on him and not thinking that it is age defying oil of Olay.... He takes a dagger and scrapes it off


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Ok, scratch one dagger as the green stuff eats it away.
Knowledge Dungeoneering


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek quickly drops the dagger and looks to Lom
what the hell was that?


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

"F*&~! What is that s*$! doing to your hand man!"

"I've got a healers kit, but get the cleric over here!"

"Here, scrape it off with a torch! Its not lit, but we can if we need to burn it off. What is that junk?!"


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"Troll snot?"

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"It doesn't appear to be doing any damage to Sorek yet so nothing I can do about it."

Lomyldyr is the only one of us that can make a Knowledge Dungeoneering roll.


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sorek is holding one of two pots of green slime.

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

Did the knowledge check tell us anything about what this is?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

yes, it is green slime. What are you going to do?

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

I dig around in my backpack to get out an Alkali flask.

"This is going to hurt Sorek, but it should kill off that stuff pretty good. I'll heal you up after we take care of this."

I uncork the flask and pour it on the green stuff that has stuck to Sorek and his blade.

Does that have an effect on the slime?


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"I think he'd prefer if I poured booze on it really. "


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

"I thought we presumed you let the barbarian live? I agree, let's get this moving."--brvheart from discussion

OK...to summarize our current situation as it might be confusing......Sorek choked the barbarian into an unconscious state and tied him up so the party can decide his fate (hint, hint Myrick detect evil) paladin ethical conundrum time.

after tying up the barbarian Sorek opened a jar of green slime and got it on his hand. He scraped it off with a dagger and the dagger was ruined in the process. No more slime on his hand (no need for the alkali flask).

Sorek is now safely holding 2 pots of green slime which Lom successfully identified.
Is there any use for this other than diluting it for rich ladies facial peels?

Sorek then looks down at the unconscious tied up barbarian
What should we do with him?


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Bueller?


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"Do we think he is redeemable? I don't have a spell prepared to check that. Perhaps Myrick can. "


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”He is cursed. I don’t know that I can cure it?”

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"I can prepare Remove Curse tomorrow after we rest and try that if we want to hang around and wait but other than that I don't have anything ready to deal with a curse either."


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Okay, let’s bind his wounds and him. Gag him so he can’t call Hell down on us and save his soul.”


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

@brvheart...does this room have a door that we can secure to prevent other denizens from stumbling upon us in the night? If so we'll camp out here.....otherwise we'll go back to the secret door room which we know is secure

Looks like we're in for a long night with a gagged chained up mad barbarian....before settling in Sorek does a detailed sweep of the room looking for secret doors that could cause nasty surprises in the night

perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving....or a great weekend for the non-USers


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Yeah. Let’s check the immediate area and see if we can find a place we can hole up and swap out spells, etc.”


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

There are no doors in the barbarians room. Put everyone back in the room with the secret door for the night. Watches?


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

I'll take first watch.

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"I'll take second watch."


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek will take 3rd watch


1 person marked this as a favorite.
human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Put me on whatever watch, but let me get some rest at some point, it feels like it’s been months since we last slept..”


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Go ahead and do whatever you are going to do before morning, healing etc and then it will be morning. I could not get any encounters to roll up, darn!


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

After a nice restful sleep Sorek wakes the group after his turn at watch is done

OK sleepy heads up and attem... Time to start the day. First order of business. Curing a crazy barbarian

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"How about I try to remove his curse this morning."

Remove Curse: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"How does that feel, are you any better? What's your name?"


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

"I am Marthek. What is happening here? How did I get here?"

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"Myrick does he look evil to you still? And Marthek, I'm Father Stom and you've had a bit of an accident and I think we might have saved you. What's the last thing you remember?"


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Marthek would not detect as evil any more.


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Ahem, sorry. My thoughts were elsewhere.”

Myrick checks.

”Okay, he no longer detects as evil.”


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Marthek, I am Myrick of the Lady Muir. Paladin at your service. It appears you were cursed by evil clerics or other powers. Father Stom has lifted this. You attacked us, but we were able to capture you alive.”


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars offers him a drink from his wineskin of wine.

"Here, you probably needs this"


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Myrick of Muir wrote:


”Okay, he no longer detects as evil.”

Well that's a relief....he hit like a ton of bricks..Don't want to go through that again


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Let's go on


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Marthek.... can you tell us about any dangers we need to be aware of in this area? Would you like to accompany us as we travel deeper or are you comfortable finding your way out of this dungeon?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

"I am happy to go with you once I heal up. I don't remember much, sorry but seem to remember some ogres."


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

I am sure the Father here can help with that....He already cured your mind. I'm sure the body will prove to be much easier.

After the barbarian is all healed up IF that is what the group agrees to

Sorek will lead the group down the east hall continuing their explorations
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

Taking a look at Marthek to see how much healing he might need. Doing a heal check.

"Marthek let me have a look at your wounds."
Heal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Can I tell how many hit points he is down? (I can't select him on the roll20 map to check)

"Does anyone else have any lingering injuries that I need to look at before we continue on?"


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Marthek is at 0 hp of 80.

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"Yes, you do look a little more injured than I thought. Let me get you to a more stable place, then you can join us as we continue our exploration."

I cast a healing spell on Marthek.

Cure Critical Wounds: 4d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2, 7, 4) + 7 = 26 +Healers Blessing 50%: 26 + 13 = 39

"Do you feel like you can walk with us now? Don't forget to pick up your weapon, we wouldn't want you to be helpless here."


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

"We can use your arm on our side. Welcome to the expedition!'


"Thanks, I can make it for now."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sorek, the door was locked.
The room is filled with starved Dire rats. Roll init.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

4,151 to 4,200 of 4,776 << first < prev | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legend of Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.