To Rappan Athuk

Game Master brvheart


Roll20 Site Link
Borderland Provinces Map


4,351 to 4,400 of 4,856 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>

Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr nods at Myrick as he enjoys his smore. "Yes, I confess I really enjoy burning evil things to a crisp. That's not so wrong, is it? Toasting snacks isn't bad also."

He shrugs and looks for the exit. "Let's keep moving."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

There is nothing of value in the chamber. The passageway to the north splits. The one to the left goes down while the one to the right does up. They seem to go quite a ways each.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Rather than going down a possibly endless set of tunnels Sorek leads the group back to the developed area of the complex to finish the sweep of this levels rooms.

moving south down the hallway...see icon on map

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

The door you were in front of was a secret door Sorek so I moved you to the next door.

Everything is this room is smashed, but is kept in a neat pile by a
magical broom that sweeps everything into the center of the room.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

back from vacay

Hey Lom maybe this broom will let you fly. Interested in taking it?


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr gladly takes the broom. "I'd take it just for the cleaning value alone!"

He will identify the broom's magical properties.

Knowledge, Spellcraft: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

It will sweep on command.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek watches Lom collect the broom with amusement picturing the elf in his old age with them broom keeping his tower clean.

A well-trained broom can do amazing things
Fantasia

Sorek leads the group to the next door
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You detect evil behind the next door to the south, multiple hits.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek gives the group a heads up informing them of multiple bogies on the evil-dar giving them time to buff as needed

He takes the time to prep himself for the fight to come

precognition, defensive:
Precognition, Defensive
Discipline clairsentience
Level cryptic 1, dread 1, gifted blade 1, marksman 1, psion/wilder 1, psychic warrior 1, sighted seeker 1, tactician 1

MANIFESTING
Display Material and visual
Manifesting Time 1 standard action; see text

EFFECT
Range Personal
Target You
Duration 1 min./level (D)
Power Points 1

DESCRIPTION
Your awareness extends a fraction of a second into the future, allowing you to better evade an opponent’s blows. You gain a +1 insight bonus to AC and on all saving throws. If caught in a situation where your Dexterity bonus isn’t applied to your Armor Class, this bonus to AC and saving throws does not apply.

Augment You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways.

1. For every 3 additional power points you spend, the insight bonus gained increases by 1.

2. If you spend 6 additional power points, you can manifest this power as a swift action.

+1insight to ac and saves 2 minutes.... AC25

Once everyone indicates they're ready Sorek will lead the charge through the door


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Hit it.”


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will cast bless on the party before the door is opened.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

We still waiting on Lom and Father Stom?


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr waits patiently for the door to be opened.

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 5/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 22/T 11/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, CMB +6/17
Active:

I stand around looking like I know what I'm doing.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Having received the go-ahead from everyone in the group Sorek breaches the door ready to charge in to make space for Lars and Myrick

and upon opening the door he finds....?????


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Along the walls lie piles of wood and tools, neatly stacked. A large box sits in the center of the Room. Various carpentry equipment used for making coffins is stored here, including 120 8 ft. long 2x4s, 3 hammers, 2 saws, one axe, a chisel and 10,000 rusty but usable nails in an iron box.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

ok? Empty room, no bad guys. I think I see where the mix-up happened. "You detect evil behind the next door to the south, multiple hits."-brvheart. However, I cannot see any doors to the south on the map, so it looks like we're in an empty room on the north side of the hallway instead of in a room on the south side of the hall with bad guys

Sorek does a quick sweep of the room with carpentry supplies
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

And then leads the group to the south door with the multiple hits on the evil-dar....Having received the go-ahead from everyone in the group Sorek breaches the door ready to charge in to make space for Lars and Myrick

and upon opening the door he finds....?????

Brvheart is there any way to show a little more of the periphery of the map so that doors will be clearly visible? I can't tell if there are any doors on the southern border. And the eastern hallway had no doors at all so we likely skipped over some there as well.

please place soreks icon wherever the south room is


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You open the door and there are six ogres counting 3 rows of 100 copper pieces.

Roll init.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 5/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 22/T 11/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, CMB +6/17
Active:

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

init: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Sorek wrote:

ok? Empty room, no bad guys. I think I see where the mix-up happened. "You detect evil behind the next door to the south, multiple hits."-brvheart. However, I cannot see any doors to the south on the map, so it looks like we're in an empty room on the north side of the hallway instead of in a room on the south side of the hall with bad guys

Sorek does a quick sweep of the room with carpentry supplies
[dice=perception for first door we come across]1d20+14
[dice=perception for first door we come across]1d20+14
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

And then leads the group to the south door with the multiple hits on the evil-dar....Having received the go-ahead from everyone in the group Sorek breaches the door ready to charge in to make space for Lars and Myrick

and upon opening the door he finds....?????

Brvheart is there any way to show a little more of the periphery of the map so that doors will be clearly visible? I can't tell if there are any doors on the southern border. And the eastern hallway had no doors at all so we likely skipped over some there as well.

please place soreks icon wherever the south room is

Done, hopefully it is easier to see now.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

init ogres: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Quote:


Done, hopefully it is easier to see now.

still can't see if there are any doors in the east hallway... Just wondering cause it's a very long hallway


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr will fireball the group.

damage: 6d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 3, 3, 3) + 3 = 19; DC 21


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

init Martek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
init Myrick: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Order Round One
Lom casts fireball
Ogres
Sorek
Marthek
Myrick
Lars
Father Stom

reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 1
reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 12
reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 1
reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 20
reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 17
reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Sorek roll a reflex. The room is only 15' wide, the fireball is coming out the door.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

An ogre attacks Sorek
great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1) + 7 = 12


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sorek
Marthek
Myrick
Lars
Father Stom


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

reflex: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 = 19
Oooowww the mage's fireball catches Sorek off guard and he takes the full brunt of the blast

Sorek recovers quickly from the blast and attacks the closest ogre and then 5fts back into the hallway prefering to fight outside the ogres lair...a little too crowded in there.
attack#1: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30
damage#1: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
good damage vs evil: 1d6 ⇒ 5

attack#2: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 1 = 11
damage#2: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
good damage vs evil: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Crit confirm attack#1: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 1 = 27
EXTRAdamage#1: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

AC 25, hp 52/71


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

That ogre falls.


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

I wish roll20 worked on iPhone I can’t see the map so please move me as needed.

Keeping is sword and board up, Myrick moves up to attack a foe.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

[ooc]If he can get a second attack by only moving 5 ft.

Second attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Myrick, you had to move 10' so only one attack and it missed.
Marthek move in and will attack the ogre to the right of it
greatclub: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

That ogre drops.
Lars and Father Stom are up then top of round.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will move in and attack an ogre (if possible)

power attack, bless
to hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 5/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 22/T 11/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, CMB +6/17
Active:

Nobody injured, delaying.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

There is only one place for you to go and you will get an AOO on you

great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 7) + 7 = 18

You do drop the ogre though.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Order Round Two
Lom casts fireball
Ogres
Sorek
Marthek
Myrick
Lars
Father Stom


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative
Initiative Order Round Two
Lom casts fireball
Ogres
Sorek
Marthek
Myrick
Lars
Father Stom


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Well.... Soreks plan of fighting out in the hall didn't survive contact with the enemy... So embarrassingly he is the lone warrior left in the hallway... Having no way to get into
Melee range he 5fts into the doorway to get a better LOS and fires at the ogre

Ranged Psychokinetic Discharge +11 (2d6+6/19-20/x2 B,P,S/20 ft max range 10 increments)
ranged attack#1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
damage#2: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
good damage vs evil: 1d6 ⇒ 4

standard action:Psychokinetic Discharge:
Psychokinetic Discharge "A deadly fist of 1st level learns how to take the energy he has charged into his unarmed strikes and release it as a blast of energy at an opponent. As a ranged attack, the deadly fist can make an unarmed attack at an opponent. The attack deals damage as normal for the deadly fist's unarmed attacks.
The range increment of the attack is 10', but is considered to be a projectile instead of a thrown weapon, so the attack has a maximum range of 10 increments instead of 5. Whether or not the attack hits, the deadly fist's unarmed attacks are no longer empowered and he must take the normal time to empower them.

Enhanced Range Blade Skill

The soulknife’s range increment when throwing her mind blade in any form doubles.

move action:re-empower his fists


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr will delay while he waits for the fighters to finish the job.


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

Myrick tried to cut down the ogres with classic sword and board style.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

One ogre attacks Marthek

great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (7, 5) + 7 = 19

Another and the leader attack Lars

great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (8, 8) + 7 = 23

great club: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (4, 7) + 12 = 23
great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (4, 4) + 12 = 20


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map
Myrick of Muir wrote:

Myrick tried to cut down the ogres with classic sword and board style.

1d20+9
1d10+4

1d20+4
1d20+4
1d10+4

Myrick, you need to roll to confirm on that crit. Also, you would have needed to move forward to make the attack.

Aoo on Myrick
great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 = 15
great club: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (2, 8) + 12 = 22
AOO on Marthek
great club: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (1, 7) + 7 = 15
great club: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (3, 4) + 12 = 19
Marthek attacks
greatclub: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21 damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23

Father Stom and Lars are up


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

I rolled to confirm, but only got a 12 if you look up top.

Myrick blinks.

”Holy crap! You actually hit me . . . You’ll pay for that!”


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will move to the closest new target and engage.
power attack
to hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Lars kills that one. Only the leader is left. Waiting on Father Stom then top of round.

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 5/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 22/T 11/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, CMB +6/17
Active:

I move to right behind Myrick after hearing him exclaim that he got hit but then realize that it was just his reading comprehension that needs healing. I think Marthek might have gotten hit but I don't know his AC or HP

If Marthek is injured, I cast a healing spell on him since I'm near him now too.
Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (2, 8) + 7 = 17 +Healers Blessing 50%: 17 + 8 = 25


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Yes, Marthek is still bloodied. This will help.

4,351 to 4,400 of 4,856 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legend of Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.