To Rappan Athuk

Game Master brvheart


Roll20 Site Link
Borderland Provinces Map


3,901 to 3,950 of 4,850 << first < prev | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | next > last >>

HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
brvheart wrote:

Sorek, take [dice=cold damage]3d6

There is brown stuff growing all over the ceiling in the hallway.

Owww

is this damage going to be a round by round thing? Or is it one time?.

Lom...there's brown stuff here on the ceiling and it's COLD.....What is it?


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lom crawls over the rope and then studies the brown stuff.

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Knowledge, Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Per round. That would be brown mold.


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

"Why don'tcha get outta dere lad?!" - Aggrammar roars.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Lom is there any way to neutralize the mold? If not should we go back over the pit and abandon this hallway?

@ brvheart....Sorek looks further down the hall.... is the brown mold in just this section or is it all along the length of the hallway?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

It is the entire length after about 10' or so. He did not roll that high on his knowledge check.


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr sighs, "We don't know how far that mold extends. We should probably try another route. I can always memorize the pit spell again if we have to come this way."


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek holds the rope for Lom to cross back over...

And then takes a running jump over the pit
acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Mold, ick, that’s not a proper foe. That and jaugernought balls, yeah we should work our way around if we can.”


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

After clearing the pit ....

Aggrammar I've got some frostbite here that could use a little of you're gods heaing touch

gotta keep a frontlining trapbot topped off


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

"Taht stuff's nasty lad - ye're crazy fer standin' there so long as ye did" - the gruff dwarf shakes his head - "Get yerself over here"

Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Wand CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Always Sorek ;)

*Mumbles something about crappy rolls*


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

after thanking Aggy for the healing Sorek leads the group away from the deathball hall and to another door see map for location

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (10) + 18 = 28
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

The door was locked. It eventually comes to another door.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Inspecting the next door

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

Aggrammar follows Sorek as the Elan wades in through door after door - "Look at the lad go" - he chuckles to the others.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Aggrammar Deepdelver wrote:
Aggrammar follows Sorek as the Elan wades in through door after door - "Look at the lad go" - he chuckles to the others.

lol... thank Thyr for cut and paste


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

"I didn't know there were burglary monks before coming here. He is quite well trained."


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"He does seem to have a knack for it. " he replies looking around to see if something sneaks up on us.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

This room contains a huge stone coffin and the moldering corpse of a small humanoid next to it. The stone coffin itself contains the skeletal remains of a human female clad in rusty chainmail. A sword lies over her in a rusted scabbard, as does a rotted wooden shield.


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

Once they approach, Aggrammar tries to detect magical auras in the area.

Casting Detect Magic before entering, and then checking the are as he moves inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek searches the area
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr helps to search the area. "Any corpse in this unhallow tomb is suspect."

He checks the corpse for traps or any sign of being undead.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will quaff what is left of his drink and look around as well.

perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You do not detect magic, but there are some tiny worms on the corpse and a pouch next to it also.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

@brvheart can Sorek grab the pouch without touching/being touched by the worms


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Hey Lom....Know anything about these worms?


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr examines the worms from a safe distance.

Knowledge, Dungeoneering?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Rot grubs


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr backs away, "Rot Grubs! Stay away or they will burrow into your skin!"


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Can Sorek retrieve the pouch while avoiding the rot grubs?

Edit: Sorek concentrates on lifting the bag with only his mind and deposits the bag on the floor....(not quite as impressive as lifting an XWing out of a swamp)

Far Hand:

Far Hand

Discipline psychokinesis
Level cryptic 0 (see note), marksman 0, psion/wilder 0

MANIFESTING
Display Visual
Manifesting Time 1 standard action

EFFECT
Range Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target A non-magical, unattended object weighing up to 5 lb.
Duration Concentration, up to 1 min.
Saving Throw None; Power Resistance No
Power Points psionic focus or 1

Psionics Expanded Update
This power is one of a few that was originally released in Psionics Unleashed, but has been updated since the release of Psionics Expanded to be a Psionic Talent. This changed a few details of the power, but it is still usable as such. For more information, please refer to Psionic Talents.

DESCRIPTION

You can mentally lift and move an object at will from a distance. As a move action, you can propel the object as far as 15 feet in any direction, though the power ends if the distance between you and the object exceeds the power’s range.

Augment You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways. Alternatively, if you expend your psionic focus when manifesting this power, the cost of the power is reduced by 1 (to a minimum of 0), but the power cannot be augmented by either of the following options.

1. For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power’s range increases by 5 feet.

2. For every additional power point you spend, the weight limit of the target increases by 2 pounds.

3. If you expend your psionic focus when manifesting this power, the cost of the power is reduced by 1 (to a minimum of 0)


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Those things are disgusting. Can you just burn them with a torch?”


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr nods at Myrick's suggestion. "Aye, they can be burned and should be burned. Sorek, now is not a time to worry about a few coins."


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

After lifting the pouch with his mind Sorek sets it on the floor and puts a torch to it burning away any possible grubs


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

"Coins are coins lad" - Aggrammar grumbles, but acquiesces - "Yeah though, best be burnin' da vermin"


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"Nasty little things. I'd not poke around too much. "


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

After collecting the coins Sorek leads the group South down hallway #1

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

Myrick says a prayer for the woman in the rusty chainmail, thinking of how her final resting place had become a place of evil.

"It is too bad that her sword is not magical, we could use more weapons down here."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You find 120 GP among the burnt Rot Grubs.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sorek opens the locked door to a hallway running south to a t-intersection.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek leads the group South to the t intersection


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

"Right then, back on the move."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Waiting on the party


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 12/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 0/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr looks both ways down the intersection. "Let's try the doors."

He will follow the others down the hall.


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Leading the party west

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

Aggrammar follows Sorek from a distance as agreed.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will continue to bring up the rear.


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

Myrick stands near Sorek. Ready to react as needed and detecting evil when asked.

"The whole place is evil."

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 5/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 2/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 22/T 11/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +8, CMB +6/17
Active:

dot


HP 84/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

bump....we're currently exploring westward down the hallway


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sorek finds a secret door at the end of the hallway. I added Father Stom to Roll20 and put him at the back of the party.

3,901 to 3,950 of 4,850 << first < prev | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legend of Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.