To Rappan Athuk

Game Master brvheart


Roll20 Site Link
Borderland Provinces Map


4,251 to 4,300 of 4,721 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Initiative Order Round Six
Sorek
Marthek
Lom
Myrick
Father Stom
Lars
Rats


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Stompage

attack#1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
damage#1: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
good damage vs evil: 1d6 ⇒ 3

attack#2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
damage#2: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
good damage vs evil: 1d6 ⇒ 4


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

pokify sore more

to hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 or not


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Marthek swings at a rat
greatclub: 1d20 + 16 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 16 + 4 + 2 = 35 damage: 1d10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 2 = 21


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

"Oof! You really zinged that one Marthek!"


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek looks around trying to see how many rats are left


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

One


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Ok... Who's up?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

I show Myrick is up then the one rat.


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Looks like one left!”

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Dead


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

xp=635 each


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

"Time to loot and scoot huh?!"

The paladin surveys the tapestry of destruction painted on the ceiling and floor by the group and reflects.

"Hey? What devil is so partial that all these rats flock here? Its like the sewers of Lahnkmar down here. All we need next is a platoon of ratmen or a shrine to Ratatouille."


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek cleans the rat gore off his fists and boots...

And then inspects the room
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

A knife sticks out of the back of the door, with the gnawed remains of a human arm attached to it. Marthek is still wondering what happened to that human thief he captured.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Myrick of Muir wrote:

"Time to loot and scoot huh?!"

The paladin surveys the tapestry of destruction painted on the ceiling and floor by the group and reflects.

"Hey? What devil is so partial that all these rats flock here? Its like the sewers of Lahnkmar down here. All we need next is a platoon of ratmen or a shrine to Ratatouille."

Sorry Myrick no loot here unless you wanted a cloak made of rat hides in which case you are a rich man. I feel sorry for whoever was locked in this room. Not a good way to go....ok ONWARD

Sorek leads the group east to the next door see map

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

The room contains 11 rat skeletons and smells horrible. There is also an old brass spittoon which contains a thick layer of vile liquid.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

nothing in the room detected as magic but Sorek still takes a look at/in the spittoon holding his breath
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

and then he examines the door to the south
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

You find a small gold chain with a ruby on it worth 300 gp. The room beyond leads to a stairwell down.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Father or Lom can you take this for safekeeping. It's not magic but is worth something.

following our SOP of clearing a level before proceeding further down Sorek leads the group to the next door to the east ....see map

perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
perception for first door we come across: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

after examining the door, Sorek will notify the group if any strong Evil or Magic is detected so we can properly prepare, Otherwise he will open the door and proceed down the hallway/cavern/etc til the next door/obstacle/creature is encountered

and if traps/locks detected (for multiple attempts if necessary)

disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (6) + 18 = 24
disable device: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Strangely, the walls, ceiling and floor of this room are made of
hard-packed dirt. As you look up, a slight trickle of loose dirt falls
from the ceiling to the ground.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek leads the group north


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sunlight penetrates the ceiling of this cavern. Innumerable fungi cover the walls and floor. Bats can be seen flitting about the ceiling, and rat squeaks can be heard within the cave. A rotted rat corpse lies a few feet inside. Various mosses, plants and rat tunnels occupy this room.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Lom is it safe to walk through these fungi...I've heard some of them can have surprises


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 29/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr takes the chain and then examines the various fungi for any danger.

Knowledge, Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Upon shining a light upon the shriekers they let off an ear ear piercing shriek!

The fungi are poisonous.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek backs out of the room and shuts the door to mute the sound.

Marthek do you remember anything about that room..? . I don't see how anyone could forget that noise


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

He has not been that far north


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

well guys... What do you want to do? Explore the shrieker room maybe with a silence spell if anyone has one ready? Or should we skip it and check out the next room?

Grand Lodge

Resources:
Channels left 7/9; Spells left: 1st 6/6, 2nd 5/5, 3rd 4/4, 4th 2/2
HP 51/51, AC 23/T 12/F 21, Init +1, Perc +3, Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +8, CMB +7/18
Active:
Haste

"I do have Silence prepared if you feel we should use it for this purpose. Although it is kind of creepy when you can't even hear yourself breath. I hate when people sneak up on me when it's so quiet and startle me."


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Ok the Silence spell is an option. Should we use it or skip the shriekers and just go south down the corridor?


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"For the healers sake, we should use the silence on the skriekers. "


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 29/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr shrugs, "The fungi may be hiding something interesting. Let's use the silence spell."


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Ok into the shrieker room we go. I hope everyone is good at charades.

after Father casts Silence Sorek will lead the group back into shriekerville looking about for anything interesting/treasure

we search the cavern using a left handed search pattern avoiding the poisonous fungi

posting multiple perception rolls for investigation of the cavern

perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
perception : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
Detect for Magic and Evil, TRAPSPOTTING

edit: looking at the map....Can we move through this cavern w/o being affected by the poisonous fungi or are we going to need Lom to cast a flaming sphere and burn it out before we cross?


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Hmmm, that is kind of your judgement.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek mimes to Lom

Pointing to his eyes =look
Circle/sphere with his hands
Warming his hands over the hot sphere
Grabbing hot sphere and pointing it toward shrieker and whatever wierd fungi is out there in the cavern

I highly doubt we can move through this stuff without being attacked /affected... Let it BURN


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Unless he has silent spell that is going to be difficult or he has to move out of the AOE of the silence.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek shrugs his shoulders looks at Lom for suggestions


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 29/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr shrugs and pulls out a flask of alchemist's fire and throw it at the nearest patch of fungi.


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Sorek, Lom and Myrick make DC 15 Fort Saves vs Poison as a cloud of yellow spores fills the air. Roll out your damage for the Alchemist Fire Lom.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Sorek backs out of the cloud


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

”Wow! I wasn’t ready for!—cough cough hack cough!”

Fort vs DC 15: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

”Oh my Lady! It’s — cough spit hack gag — unholy! I can’t — gasp gasp gasp — This can’t be happening!”


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Myrick take damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Con
Keep saving until you make it for a total of six rounds


human paladin 6, Init +2; Senses Perception +2, Aura courage (10 ft.), AC 22 w/ shield (19w/o), touch 12, flat-footed 20 (17) (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 Dex), hp 62 (6d10+18), Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +10, Immune disease, fear

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

”Aaagh! It’s like —cough gag gasp — Something that — barf hick hack — I don’t know, help me out here!”

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

”Oh Phew, I can breathe.”


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 29/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Lomyldyr backs out of the room hacking. "On second thought, maybe the fungi isn't worth it."


Male Human Rogue6/Clr1 Current Map

Myrick take an additional damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Con

Lom take damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Con


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

After we back out of the poison cloud and Father drops the object he cast Silence on, we get to outside the spell radius....

ok If we want to go back in there I think we need Lom to cast one of those flaming spheres and burn out that poisonous fungi otherwise we'll never make it further into the room....Or we can skip it and just keep this door closed. Thoughts? Any other ideas?

edit: after saying this he looks at Myrick and Lom realizing the poison had affected them Hey..You guys ok?


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will attempt to help with the poison using Heal skill.
heal: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Male Elf Evoker 7; HP 29/49 (-3 str, -2 con) AC 17 (w/ mage armor), Perception+9, Init +13, Fort +3 Ref +5, Will +5, Longbow +5 (1d8x2)
Tracked Resources:
6/7 1st, 6/6 2nd, 1/4 3rd, 3/3 4th Wands: G 46/50 PvE 46/50 EP 47/50

Lomyldyr nods, "I'm fine using a flaming sphere."


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

unless there are any objections or other ideas Sorek will lead the group back into the cavern Sorek and Myrick in the front rank while Lom in the second rank directs his flaming sphere

4,251 to 4,300 of 4,721 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legend of Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.