To Rappan Athuk

Game Master brvheart


Roll20 Site Link
Borderland Provinces Map


151 to 200 of 4,745 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas places a booted foot on the fallen worg, and heaves his blade free with a terrible wrenching, sucking sound. Crouching, barrel chest heaving as he pants for breath and growls in a manner akin to the wolves he's killing, he surveys the battlefield, eyes gleaming in the dark, and spies the lone remaining wolf #3 before him.

Clutching his sword with both hands, he explodes forward, running full tilt at the wolf, sword whistling overhead as it brings it down with all his might.

Charge attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 1) + 13 = 19


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Frustrated, Koan scrambles to his feet. He gives his wrist a sharp flick and a wakizashi springs out. He slashes at the wolf.
Wakizashi: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Sorry, been busy. I'm still here!


Your Narrator

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
'5' tries to bite Lars.

AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Sorek charges off leaving the wolf growling.

Lars finally kills '5'.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 19
'3' growls and charges after Sorek.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
'7' Attacks Koan but does not pull him down this time and Koan strikes back. 4 dmg

Thomas charges and brings down '3'.

Geoff keeps trying to run but 6 chases him down pulling him to the ground and biting into him. "Help!"

Round 6
18 Sorek
15 Lars
11 Koayi
11 Gheris
10 Wolf7
9 Koan
13 Thomas
7 Geoff
5 Wolf6


Retired

With Geoff down, Koayi feels free to concentrate on her casting. She winks into existance, somewhat the worse for her encounter with the wolf, and begins casting sleep again, centering the effect on the wolf.

But will it work?! DC 19 Will Save for Wolf 6, next turn.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Hearing the wonderful sound of Good Thomas slicing through the wolf behind him Sorek feels free to concentrate fully on wolf #7

Unarmed Strike with Flurry : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 2) + 5 = 13

Unarmed Strike with Flurry : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3) + 5 = 10


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Round 6
Another sharp twist of the wrist and a second wakizashi finds itself in Koan's hand. He swings both blades upwards at an arc before slamming them down hard against the wolf's neck.

TWF Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

TWF Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Confirmation: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 22
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6

Total Damage: 5 + 5 + 6 = 16

Finally!


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

More wolf blood sprays up to spatter across Good Thomas. Again he wrenches his blade free, and then stops, cocking his head at the sound of Geoff's pitiful cries. A quick glance confirms that the others in his party are in no need of help, so carrying his blade in both hands, he sets off into the night, racing toward the snarls and screams, passing Koayi like a rapid shadow in the dark.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

I assume Wolf 4 is down.

Larss moves over to help out Sorek.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 but stumbles in the dark, missing.


Your Narrator

Sorek, Koan and Lars kill the wolf together leaving the one attacking Geoff the last one alive. Their furry bodies all lying limp on the grass and stones surrounding you.

Thomas charges after the one on top of Geoff but before he can get there it falls asleep. "Help! Help me!" It seems Geoff is still alive under the creature.


Retired

Koayi takes a few seconds to catch her breath, poking gingerly at her bite with a finger. As she does, her finger slips into the wound and she lets out a gasp and breaks into a sweat. She looks around, crouching on her knees and one hand, and sees Thomas's shadowy figure nearby.

"Could you...could you deal with that wolf. It will not sleep forever, especially if that boy keeps squirming and shrieking under it."


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas nods, lines up his blow, and then brings his sword down to decapitate the beast.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 6) + 13 = 22

With the wolf killed, he reaches down to grab Geoff by the scruff of his neck, and hauls him to his feet. With a shove he sends the bandit staggering back toward the group, and then cleans his blade on the dead wolf's hide.

Looking over to the group, he calls out, voice harsh, "Is anybody hurt?"


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek looks up from the wolf to give a wry smile at Koan and Lars. "poor puppy never had a chance "

He then turns to respond to Thomas. "I certainly would not turn Arqueros blessings down at this point and I think most of us feel the same "

Turning to Gheris. "Gheris, I think you may want to take a look at Koayi first. . That wolf got her pretty good "

-Posted with Wayfinder


Retired

Koayi stands shakily. "No, I will be fine. It was just a surprise, the pain. If there are others worse off, please take care of them first." She walks back to the group, looking around and suppressing a big yawn. "I do need to rest, however. This night has exhausted my reserves, and I was tired from the heat of the day to begin with. Can we return to camp, please?"


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars can provide lay on hands to those who need some healing.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Lars the Crusader wrote:
Lars can provide lay on hands to those who need some healing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorek takes a closer look at Koan. Lars I think Koan needs it the most right now, but I would certainly appreciate healing as well from you or Gheris after Koan


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"I'm not a great healer, but I can help some. "

heal: 1d6 ⇒ 6 on Koan.

heal: 1d6 ⇒ 2 on Sorek.


Your Narrator

2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 2 = 8
Gheris will heal his allies by channeling positive energy.

Geoff stumbles away from the terrifying form of Thomas with his blood covered blade and fierce countenance. "Thankyou," he says when Gheris shares his divine gift.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Koan cleans his blades and stows them in his standard sheaths, gathers his bow and arrows and limps his way over to the others. "I....hate wolves."
He glances towards Koayi, but shame keeps him from makin eye contact.
{Sylvan}"Sister, forgive me. I should have stood by your side and protected you. I thought that I could draw them from you."

He thanks both Gheris and Lars for their healing, and he gives Sorek a hearty pat on the back. Leaning in, Koan whispers "Thank you for helping her."


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas strides up, unhurt, his blade sheathed. The fight seems to have drawn something dark and feral up from his depths, as if the spilling of blood and the savage dealing of death has awoken his more monstrous nature. He doesn't bother cleaning the blood from his face. He stands more stooped, his head extending subtly forward, hearkening to his ogre ancestry.

He waits for the healing to take place, and then speaks, his voice rougher, deeper. "Time to get back. I'll take point. Koan, Sorek, watch the sides. Geoff, Gheris, and Koayi take center. Lars, bring up the rear."

It doesn't occur to him that the others might protest. His piece said, he nods, raises his head to sniff sharply at the night air, and then begins striding back to camp.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek thanks Lars and Gheris for the healing and asks Gheris if he can bandage the minor wound in his arm down 5hp

Turning to Koan he says in a low voice "that's just what we do. We take care of each other right? " and pats the hooded man on the back

After all this, following Thomas's lead Sorek falls into side guard in their way back to the camp

-Posted with Wayfinder


Your Narrator

Thomas takes the lead and the others follow him back towards the road with Geoff walking besides Koayi. Through the dark you walk, the sounds of the night receding as the sun soon rises.

The sound of wolves can be heard for a little while but they keep their distance leaving you to march back without further incident. Now that the sun is rising you easily follow the trail back and within hours you return to the site the caravan was at but is now empty. Master Harren must have wanted to get the caravan moving and cover as much ground as possible before it got too hot. They can't be more than a few hours ahead of you and with the slow speed of a caravan that size it won't be long before you catch up. "Please let me go. I will go straight back to the farm I promise. No more outlawing for me I swear."

Since no one has slept this night no spells or abilities that require rest can be recovered. Clerics or those that meditate for their spells and don't require rest can receive their spells as normal. Everyone bar Aggrammar must make a DC 15 Fort save or be fatigued from lack of sleep as well as a –1 penalty on all other checks and saving throws against sleep effects.

Aggrammar:

This morning you have awoken early from your bed on the ground and continued on down the road with your destination unknown. There are not many sights to see. Endless grassland to the west and a hint of ocean air to the east beyond the horizon.

Up ahead you see a group of figures on the road. Maybe half a dozen medium sized humanoids. You can't tell if they are bandits or other peaceful travelers but it appears you are not seen for the moment. Approaching any close however will certainly lead to your discovery.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Use 1pp to activate Resistance (Su):
Elans can use psionic energy to increase their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a +4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of her next action.

Fort: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 4 = 19

It's been a long night and Sorek is disappointed to not find the Caravan where they had left it.

On the walk back Sorek has studied the captive who claims to be a farm boy with Detect Evil, hoping to find that foul taint which will make any decisions on what to do with him easier.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Lars looks rather pooped after the late evening lacking in drinking and the even more telling lack of sleep. He just drags long with the group trudging after the caravan.


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Good Thomas is moving through sheer determination at this point, the previous day's heat and toil and tonight's battles having taken their toll.

Still, he makes no complaint when they reach the abandoned camp grounds. He simply turns to follow the trail, ignoring the bandit's complaints.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Exhausted, Koan keeps close to his sister. He tries his best to keep up with her, but the wolf attack seemed to have affected him more than it did her.


Retired

Fort: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 1 = 19

Koayi manages to stay awake and alert, even encouraging the others. As she walks near Thomas, she evaluates what she has left for the day, coming up with a very limited list of resources. [i]Two useful spells, six more of my special touches, and an assortment of lesser spells.

"This, this is not so bad. I remember one time, Koan and I had to leave Westcrown in the dead of night. I was much more tired than this. I do hope we reach the caravan soon, however." She moves toward the front of the group, lighter on her feet than most of the others. As she does, she looks for whatever sights she might see, cocking her head to try to hear strange and unfamiliar sounds. "This place sounds nothing like home did..."


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

"Goddess damn me if this ain't the 'lostest' of the lost freakin' lands" - Aggrammar complained to himself - "Sun bearin' down on me head like murder the day afore, and now nothin' fer miles... I'm guessin' I should be happy fer the hint of sea from over yonder..." - he continued - "Much good it be doin' me in this swelterin' heat" - the dwarf grumbled.

His gray hair and beard were matted from the sweat of moving under the sun - even though he was not heavily armored, the chain shirt was more than enough in this heat. Still he plodded on, black eyes furrowed, looking forward, ever ahead, the silvered longsword symbol dangling freely around his neck, catching and reflecting light off in all directions.

His clothing was simple and well worn - all dull earthy, rocky tones to it, mostly grayish, or at least it seemed so, with all the dust they had gathered on the road.

On his back, what seemed like a small army inventory - a mix between polearm, sword and mace, jutting at irregular angles from the massive dwarf broad shape, making seem as if he was ready for a fight. Still, the implements did not seem to slow him down, as he plodded along the path. Slow, but definitely steady.

He caught sight of the travelers, and immediately moved for his longspear - "Hm" - he pondered aloud - "Brigands? In the middle of tha road? Unlikely. Still..." - he checked the tip of the weapon to make sure it was in good shape - "Let us see"

With a hand held high, he stopped dead in his tracks in a greeting - when he believed they were within shouting distance, he made sure he was heard - "Well met travelers! I am Aggrammar, a traveler! Are you friend or foe!?" - the question was simple, straightforward.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"I suppose that depends on what you are. We're a group of caravan guards that seems to have lost our caravan. I certainly hope you're not a brigand, since I could really use a drink before I have to kill another brigand. "


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Upon seeing the dwarf with the small arsenal on his back Sorek quickly scans both sides of the road for threats.

Perception: take best out of 2 rolls: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

If he finds nothing, he will concentrate on Detecting Evil upon the dwarf. yes.. yes.. I know this wont detect anything at this level. It's just what Sorek does upon meeting strangers. No offense Aggrammar.

Sorek waits for the other more gregarious members of the group to greet the dwarf while he scans for threats and examines the dwarf.

Expecting Gheris to speak up and greet the dwarf Sorek is puzzled by the mans relative silence recently. I wonder if anything is troubling him?


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas turns stops at the sound of the dwarf's hail, and turns slowly, almost reluctantly. One large hand reaches over his shoulder to close around the hilt of his greatsword, but he makes no move to draw the blade yet.

Standing almost seven feet in height, as broad across the shoulders as draft horse and clearly weighing somewhere past the three hundred pound mark, Good Thomas is covered in gouts of dried blood and dust. His beady eyes narrow, and his long ears quirk forward. His wide slit of a mouth presses into a line of annoyance, the few fangs that emerge pressing into the flesh of his lips.

Vast, powerful, and clearly not in a good mood, the ogren waits, clearly happy to allow Lars to do the talking.


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||
Lars the Crusader wrote:
"I suppose that depends on what you are. We're a group of caravan guards that seems to have lost our caravan. I certainly hope you're not a brigand, since I could really use a drink before I have to kill another brigand. "

Aggrammar snorts, moving closer - "Well lad, what ye are depends on what I am? Don't confuse a tired and heat-burned dwarf" - he adds with a chuckle - "From me part, I'm no brigand - just a traveler like I said. I've got no quarrel with ya, if ya seek no quarrel with me" - his hand is still on the spear for the time being.

As he approaches the group, and assuming there are no aggressive movements, he stops about thirty feet from them - "Ye lost your caravan - seems like too big a thing ta lose, no?" - he continues, then observes the group closer - "And ye look like ye've been through a scuffle or two..."

While the right hand keeps the longspear casually in place, ready to receive a charge if it happens, the left one rubs his bearded chin, as he addresses Lars directly - "What was that about a drink? If ye got a cold one and ye are willin' to share it, maybe I can ease some of the burden ya boys seem to be carryin'? And ya can tell me some more about this lost caravan o'yours, and why ye lost it" - the dwarf questions.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"Well I'm pretty sure we can find it, but we were dealing with some brigands overnight and the caravan moved on before we got back. As for the drink, that's at the caravan. See, it always seems to come back to the caravan. But you're welcome to tag along. It can't be much further along. "


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

"And why the heck not?" - the dwarf smiled - "If ya boys think ye can spare room for one more, ye can count me in - tired of stomping alone in the dust anyways"

Looking ahead past the group, he adds - "Do ye think the caravan may have gotten hit by them brigands also? Where is it headin' anyways?"


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"The reason we chased down the brigands was that they hit the Caravan last night. I doubt they did anything more. We killed most and routed the rest. They are probably still running. You don't want to see Thomas when he's angry. "


Retired

"Any brigands that may have survived are certainly too scattered to attack the caravan. Although there was that dead guard...What do you all think? Could the bandits we found have done something like that, that skillfully?" Koayi ponders the new arrival, curiously examining his arsenal of weapons and his matted hair.


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

As the conversation continues, Thomas relaxes sufficiently to lower his hand from the hilt of his blade.

"Walk and talk," he growls, an agreement having been seemingly reached. That said, he turns and begins striding after the caravan, letting Lars and Koayi handle the details.

He's got one goal right now: find the caravan. Everything else is details.


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||
Lars the Crusader wrote:
"The reason we chased down the brigands was that they hit the Caravan last night. I doubt they did anything more. We killed most and routed the rest. They are probably still running. You don't want to see Thomas when he's angry. "

"Funny you'd say that" - Aggramar chuckles - "I was just thinking the same when I saw you from a distance. I'm assuming you are Thomas?" - he adds, turning to the huge warrior with a nod.

Good Thomas wrote:
"Walk and talk," he growls, an agreement having been seemingly reached. That said, he turns and begins striding after the caravan, letting Lars and Koayi handle the details.

"Well spoken" - the dwarf agrees - "I'm ready when you are"


Your Narrator

Thankfully the sun does not beat down as hard as the previous day and keeping yourselves hydrated is enough to keep off further fatigue. Now joined by another, the eight of you walk south down the coast road together. Geoff looks interestingly at the dwarf, as if he has never seen one before, but not with the terror in his eyes when he glances at thomas. Now that he can see Sorek in the light he looks strangely at him also.

Further along the road when the sun is just past its highest point you crest a hill and see the the caravan up ahead, stopped dead in the middle of the road. It soon becomes apparent as to the cause of it's halt. Ahead of it only 100ft. is a couple of burnt out wagons. The people of Harren's caravan mill around but stay near their wagons. A couple guards and likely Gorrsh are inspecting the new found wreckage.


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

"Hmm, guess there were other brigands about, or we just found them after they got to some easy pickings. Might want to ask our prisoner about that eh Thomas?"


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Good Thomas grunts deep in his chest, but doesn't stop walking. If anything, his stride lengthens as he hurries toward their wagons, relief clearly etched across his features at having finally returned.

"Geoff will talk to Gorrsh. What he knows, he will tell."

Moving toward the caravan, he gets within hailing distance and calls out, identifying himself to the guards on watch.

"Where's Gorrsh?" he asks the first guard to get within speaking distance. Clearly he's impatient to report.


Retired

Arriving at the caravan, Koayi flashes Geoff a wink and a grin. "Do not fear, friend. I am sure that Gorrsh and Thomas will leave you alive and unharmed." She turns her smile into a frown, looking suddenly worried. "Well, hopefully. If not, oh well! It was nice to meet you!" She practically skips away, heading for the caravan and hoping for a wagon that has enough room in it for a nap.


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek turns to Koan. "Burnt out wagons blocking a road. . Looks like a pretty classic ambush. . What do you think? . I scout out one side of the road you take the other. "

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

Aggrammar follows the others towards the caravan, maintaining a low profile, and understanding his 'newcomer' position.

"I can do some typical dwarven scoutin' - through the middle of tha road that is" - he does answer Sorek, his eyes straining to try and ascertain if there is movement by the burnt carts.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,
Aggrammar Deepdelver wrote:


"I can do some typical dwarven scoutin' - through the middle of tha road that is" - he does answer Sorek, his eyes straining to try and ascertain if there is movement by the burnt carts.

wry smile at Aggrammar Yes, there is a time for Dwarven scouting. as he looks at the arsenal on Aggrammar's back.

And then there is a time for scouting the way Koan and I do it.


Male Kitsune Executioner Slayer 3 | HP 30/30 | AC 18, Touch 14, FF 14 | CMD 17 | Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2| Per +8 | Sense +6 | Init +4
Sorek wrote:

Sorek turns to Koan. "Burnt out wagons blocking a road. . Looks like a pretty classic ambush. . What do you think? . I scout out one side of the road you take the other. "

-Posted with Wayfinder

"It doesn't smell right at all."

Koan falls back and draws his bow, pained that he couldn't have given his sister a warning.
"Let's go"
Koan slinks by, trying his best to keep a low profile while he dashing from cover to cover. He eyeballs and takes a mental count of people he's seen the day before on the caravan. Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


HP 85/85 | vs Evil +1AC(deflection) AC 24 | T 20 | FF 20 |not vs Evil= AC 23 | T 19 | FF 20 | CMD 26| F +7| R +12 Evasion| W +11 |vs Evil opponents +1 Saves(Resistance)|Init +8 | Perc +14 | | PP 15/17 Buffs=+4ac Inertial Armor 2hr,

Sorek begins scouting the side of the road opposite Koan. Taking his time and enjoying the benefit of not being weighed down by any armor or weapons he moves stealthily while searching for threats.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Perception, roll twice take best roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Perception, roll twice take best roll: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14


HP 43/43 AC 26, T 12, FF 24, CMD 20, Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +8, Init +2, Percep +13

Lars will head for the wagon in which he keeps his stuff and find a flagon of wine. He really needs a drink after all that hubub. Once he finds it, he will offer some to the new dwarf.

"Here's that drink I mentioned. Here's to Cayden and wanderlust!" and he takes a goodly swig before handing over the vessel.


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

Aggrammar smiles as he accepts the drink, but his eyes are back on the road, and the cart - "Thank you brother. I'm sure my Lady does not object ta that" - the dwarf retorts, taking a swig also - "But... Are them boys goin' off on their own? Shouldn't we be at tha ready in case they need help?"

Turning to Thomas, he adds - "Who is this Gorrsh fella?"


HP 38/38 | AC 21, Touch 11, FF 20 | CMD 17 | Fort +7, Ref +3, Will +3 | Per +0, Darkvision 30' | Init +5

Reflexive Perception check as Good Thomas approaches the area: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Makes sense given how exhausted he is.


Male dwarf evangelist cleric of Thyr 7 || HP: 70/70 || Init +5 || Wand of CLW (35/50) || Sermonic Performance (16/16) || Channels (3/3) ||

We're moving toward the burnt remains?

151 to 200 of 4,745 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legend of Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.